Miracle Cream Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you like reach into my pocket? Get your mind out of the gutter," Cory rolled his eyes when Cassy gave him that look, "I need my phone, and I can't very well pull it out with these," he said, holding up his hands.

"Oh. Why do you need it?"

"Promised I would call; I always keep my word. As the Joker once said: 'I'm a man of my word.'"

"But didn't he like cut someone's mouth open after he said that?" Cassy asked, as she reached into his pocket.

"You've seen that movie but can't be bothered to know the real origins of the Joker?! Woe is me, whatever has become of this generation?!" Cory uttered, playing up his southern bell voice. His face instantly heated as the ringtone Cassy had made and recorded on his phone filled the air. Holding it out of reach when he made a grab for it. Not enjoying the sultry smirk on her lips as his phone continued to ring.

"Yes? Hello, Mrs. Miller, sorry it took so long, but I had to dig his phone out of his shorts, and Cory was being rather uncooperative. Yes, yes, I think that would be for the best," Cassy said, with a wicked gleam in her eyes when she gazed at Cory. "Mmmhmm, two weeks would be great. I think he needs it."

"What the hell are you getting me into?!" Cory asked, trying to snatch his phone from her with his right hand, only to be easily blocked by Cassy.

"Yes, we're just now leaving. I'll let Cory tell you," Cassy said, before handing over his phone.

"Cory?! You're grounded?!"

"What the hell for?!" Cory bemoaned.

"Cassy's there to take care of you, not so you could fight against her." His mother's stern voice came over the line.

"Oh, come on, she's fucking with you, you have to see that. Tell her you were joking?!" Cory demanded, looking at Cassy.

"Me? I would never lie about the behavior of my patient. That would be unethical," Cassy said, in a sweet innocent voice.

"But you are?!"

"Any proof of that?" Cassy taunted.

"She's lying, I asked her to get my phone out for me so I could call you and Dad since you asked me to, and she kept my phone away from me while it was ringing," Cory said, trying to explain the situation.

"And why would Cassy do that?"

"Because she's a murderous, evil, sinister Pixie!" Cory shouted. "See, she's laughing?! Would someone innocent be laughing?"

"We'll talk about this later. Now, how did the appointment go."

"I have a cast again," Cory answered, blowing out a breath. A little annoyed that Cassy was getting far too much enjoyment out of this.

"Okay, and did Dr. Whitmore remove your staples?"

"No, she stopped."

"Oh?! And why did she stop?"

"It hasn't healed up enough to stay closed on its own. So, I won't get them removed for another eleven days if it doesn't stay closed by then more sutures," Cory said, informing his mother what had gone on just a few minutes ago.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Cory. I know how much you were looking forward to getting them removed. So did she replace the staples she took out?"

"No, she doesn't have any in her office, so she used sutures."

"Ah. Call your father. I'm sure he's waiting for your call. Now no more being difficult for Cassy."

"Okay, now I'm leaning towards the first one," Cory grumbled in annoyance as he brought up his father's number.

"Ah, you poor baby," Cassy cooed in mock sincerity.

"No more bouncy, bouncy for you," Cory said, bringing his phone up to his ear, to which Cassy just shrugged her shoulders. Arching an eyebrow when it just rang and rang and rang before it was sent to his father's voicemail. Leaving one detailing what had happened at his appointment before cutting off his phone. Then texting Zoe telling her she better come get her girlfriend before he killed her. Walking past Cassy without a word, eager to be home.

******

Saturday, 8:55 in the morning...

Cory tried not to notice how all the old men were staring at his sister's ass as she paid for their tickets for the car show. While the car ride to Hillsborough was rather quick, only twenty minutes, Cory was eager to see all the classic cars and how they went about restoring them. At first, he never cared, given he was a teen, had no money, nor access to a classic car. Now that he did, he wanted his little pony to shine like a beacon in the storm. Trying to keep his eyes from noticing how her 32B breasts bounced beneath the blue tank top she had worn that morning, given the heat that permeated the morning air. Her white shorts hugged her hips as she turned back towards him. Her hair swayed against her back as it was held high in a ponytail. The morning light played along her dark hunter green eyes as she walked back towards him with the tickets in her hand. They had left Zoe behind; he needed a day away from Cassy, so they would be doing something else while they were away. Their mother opted to stay home and use the time to show how much she had missed her husband while they had the house to themselves. So, that left Cory alone with his older sister, something that seemed to greatly please her.

"Okay, Cory, I got the tickets; where do you want to go first?" Dayana asked, ignoring the looks she was garnering, her eyes never leaving her brother.

"To the booth, want to make sure I get those items before he sells them," Cory stated, looking down when Dayana looped her arm around his right.

"Then after that?" Dayana asked in a bashful tone as she glanced at her brother. A soft, rosy color flooded her cheeks as she did.

"Thought I'd look at some cars," Cory stated, watching Dayana handing the man at the entrance their tickets before being let into the show. Nodding when the man directed them towards the area where the vendors were, thanking the man before heading off in its direction.

Voices drifted on the air as they ventured deeper into the event area. While Cory did garner some looks, mainly because of his injuries, his sister was the main one that got most of the attention. Not that he cared; Cory was used to seeing men drooling over them. So he paid them no attention. Although, it did peg his interest that she wasn't even paying attention to it. Instead, she was just chatting away with him about this or that or how a custom truck looked like. Snorting when she spoke aloud, wondering if the owner had a seven-foot cock given how one would have to have a ladder to climb into the cab given the extreme lift kit they had used. However, his cheeks did become flush when she mused if she should parade around in a small bikini to show off his car once it was finished. He tried; he really, really did try not to imagine how she would look draped over the hood of his Mustang. He tried; that didn't mean he succeeded. Given how Cory felt a stirring within his shorts. He was so glad when they saw the man's booth, knowing that would give him time for his manhood to return to its slumber.

"Yes?! How can I help you?" The mid-fifties man asked in a polite tone as Cory and Dayana stepped up to his booth. His first customers of the day.

"Go on," Dayana encouraged, pushing Cory forward.

"Hi, would greet you properly but..." bringing up his hands, flashing the man a smile, "but as you see, they're quite occupied at the moment," Cory spoke, seeing the man nod with a smile. "My father's friend, Greg, said you might have a shaker hood for a '69 Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet; also, I was wondering if you have a restored steering wheel. While I would like for it to match the car, but I know that might not be practical, so Greg told me any Mustang from that year will fit it," he stated, seeing the man's eyebrows raising as he continued to speak.

"That's a very nice car; that's a hell of a find you got there," the man whistled.

"I know that thing is a beast," Cory nodded vehemently.

"Give me a moment; I need to fetch my laptop."

"Sure, no problem." Watching as the man squatted down and pulled a black fabric case from out beneath the table.

"You said you needed a shaker hood for the '69 Mustang Mach 1 R-Code? That right? It's the proper name for the Cobra Jet," the man said, when Cory looked at him confused.

"Oh. I didn't know that, but yes, that would be the car," Cory nodded.

"I do have one in stock," the man said, after checking his inventory. "But given its size, I didn't bring it along with me. I do offer shipping on all my items. I think that would be best for you," the man said, slyly glancing down.

"How much?"

"A thousand, but it comes with all the hardware you will need to attach it. I'm assuming you aren't the one who will be paying for it?" Knowing a boy his age wouldn't have that kind of cash just lying around. "Then here's my card; it has my website address on it. I'll set it aside until your parents can get on the site. Now, I do happen to have a normal '69 Mach 1 steering wheel with me today. The regular Mach 1 and the R-code have pretty much the same steering wheel, so you won't notice the difference."

"Can I see it?" Cory asked, glad something was going right for once.

"Certainly," the man replied in a chipper tone. A smile touched his lips as the boy looked over the steering wheel with enthusiasm. It was nice to see a boy his age interested in restoring a classic car instead of running off and buying something new and fancy.

"I'll take it," Cory said, once his inspection of the wheel was done.

"Excellent! For you, how does one-fifty sound?" the man asked, knowing that the wheel itself cost a little over four hundred given the work he had put into it to restore it back to pristine condition. Yet, he wasn't about to deprive the boy and shatter his dreams if he couldn't pay for it. So if he took a small loss on it, it wasn't a big deal to him.

"Sounds like you have a sale. Do you take debit?"

"I certainly do," the man nodded, "just give me a moment to fill out the invoice for you." Noting how the boy before him gingerly pulled out his wallet from his back pocket. "What's your email?" Nodding along when Cory spoke it slowly to him, so he could send his invoice to him if the wheel didn't properly fit, which was highly doubtful. "Here you are." Handing Cory back his card and seeing the woman he was with taking the wheel from him. "I'll email you the invoice shortly. If you have any problems installing or it just doesn't look right in the car. I'll be happy to exchange it for you with another one."

"Thank you so much! This has made my day," Cory said, with a wide smile on his lips.

"I'm happy to be of service to you and to help get you one step closer to your dream. Now is there anything else I can help you with today?"

"Do you sell the inner door panels, handles, and such for it as well?"

"I do. But original parts tend to get pricey."

"Do you carry aftermarket parts?"

"I do; however, aftermarket isn't always up to factory specs. You'll need a special tool to get the handles off if you want to get the panels off the door."

"Oh? I did not know that."

"Let me ask, what's the condition of these panels?"

"They're still in good shape, or I think so, just faded from age."

"Oh?! Then you don't need to change out the panels. It will take a lot of elbow grease, but this compound will bring the plastic back looking like new," he said, laying the two-part bottled compound before Cory.

"Do you carry that special tool?" Cory asked, seeing the man smile and nod, which was quickly placed beside the bottle. "I might as well go ahead and get those handles if you have them with you."

"Are you needing the door handles or the window cranks?"

"Both, the chrome on them are pretty pitted," Cory said, glad that he knew now that he needed that tool before going and putting the new window in the passenger door.

"Ah. Give me one sec."

"Cory, do you have enough?" Dayana asked, whispering in his ear.

"For the hood, no, but the rest, I can handle," Cory stated with a stern nod.

"Okay, I just don't want you going broke trying to do everything at once," Dayana said, in a sisterly voice, while lightly rubbing his back.

"Here you are, two inner door handles and two window cranks."

"How much for everything?"

"A hundred." Ringing up the sale for the young man, "I hope you enjoy the rest of the show and thank you for choosing me this morning. If you ever need advice on anything dealing with your car during your restoration stage, there are many self-help videos on my website. Apart from selling parts, I also restore classic cars, or you can contact me through it with any questions you might have. I'll be happy to help the best I can."

"Any videos on there about putting in a window?" Cory asked, knowing that was going to be tricky for him and his father.

"There are. Is the window just off its track or missing entirely?"

"Entirely."

"Hmm... is it street legal?"

"No, still waiting on the tag to get here."

"I'm guessing the hood isn't all that's missing on it."

"Some minor parts are," Cory nodded, "but nothing that would hinder it from being driven."

"Well, you don't need headlights in the daytime," he mused, stroking his chin. "If you bring the car in Wednesday, with your replacement, I can easily install it for you, along with your hood, at no extra charge."

"Really?"

"Really, putting in the window takes practice, and the hood is pretty much a three-man job. Not to be rude, but I don't think you can handle that right now."

"True, at the moment, I'm pretty much stuck on the sidelines," Cory agreed.

"If your tag comes in by then, I'd be happy to help you out."

"I'll have to have the car towed there, since the seats have been taken out to be reupholstered." Not missing the growing smile on the man's face.

"I can have it picked up and brought back to you in the same day."

"Then I'll be happy to take you up on your offer."

With his items safely tucked in an opacite plastic bag, and after telling the man the address to his house, agreeing on a time for his tow driver to arrive, Cory left the man's booth with a satisfied smile on his lips that something was finally going right in his life. After asking the man who stood at the entrance to the show if they could run their items out to their car and return. Which the man said yes, as long as they still had their ticket stubs, they quickly hurried to their mother's car, who had lent it to them for the day. Tucking the items into the trunk, once again, Dayana walked arm in arm with Cory back to the entrance to the show. Showing the man their ticket stubs and waving them through.

"You seem to be in a good mood," Dayana noted, as they perused the line of old classic Corvettes that ranged from the early '50s to the late '70s.

"It's been a good day," Cory spoke, being pulled off to the side when Dayana saw a rather curious 1940 DeSoto Coupe.

"Have you ever seen anything like this?" Dayana asked, as she bent over to examine the engine compartment without touching the paint.

"Only in the movies," Cory replied, trying not to stare at her ass as her shorts became taut along it.

"I wonder how fast it will go," Dayana said, peering back at him. Hiding her smile when she had caught how his eyes had moved from her ass to her face.

"It wasn't made for speed." Came a voice from behind him.

"Oh?" Cory mused, turning to look at the speaker. Stunned to see a mid-thirties woman standing there, nor was he prepared for how attractive the woman was. With her silky, wavy black hair, her soft blue eyes, those supple lips, her high cheekbones. Cory kept himself from allowing his eyes to move down her body. She was not someone he would have expected to be into old cars like the one they were looking at.

"It was made for the rich, so luxury was paramount at the time, not speed as it is today," the woman stated with a warm smile.

"Is this yours?" Dayana asked, coming to her brother's side.

"It is, spent five years restoring that beauty," the woman nodded.

"Bet it was hard finding all the parts for it," Cory said, in a friendly tone.

"It was, and expensive. Not many DeSoto Coupes still around these days, so parts are rare to come by. Many of them had to be fabricated off the measurements of the DeSoto Coupe in the Art & Speed Classic Car Gallery in Memphis, TN. So do the two of you have a car in the show or just here to see the pretty cars?"

"Actually, I came here to see a man about a shaker hood for my '69 Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra jet and a steering wheel, then it turned into a shopping spree for the other parts I needed," Cory answered, noting the twinkle in the woman's eyes.              

"That does normally happen," the woman nodded. "You think you're going to buy one or two parts, but you walk out with so much more than what you came here for." Cory noted how she looked to her right as someone called for her. "I have to run; I hope you two enjoy the show; there are so many cars and so many people here, I know you'll find something you'll like," she said, waving to them as she walked off.

"What?!" Cory uttered when his sister elbowed him in the ribs.

"My ass is the only one you should be looking at. It's ten times firmer than hers," Dayana huffed. A little annoyed that he would look at someone else when she, a hot, desirable woman, was standing right beside him.

"That so?"

"You know it is," leaning in, "you've been trying not to stare at it; why keep yourself from experiencing what we both know that you want?" Dayana whispered in a sultry tone as her hot breath played along his ear. "You know this is where it wants to rest," she said, placing Cory's right hand on her ass.

"You sure about that?" Cory asked, feeling a little horny since he hasn't had sex since Wednesday when Lucia came over to drop off the worksheets he was meant to do while he was out.

"Very," Dayana nodded, "why else is your thumb brushing along it if you didn't want it in your hand?"

"Okay, I got nothing," Cory admitted when he couldn't come up with a quick retort.

"Then you best keep those eyes in your head; you're with me today," Dayana said; while she wouldn't come right out and admit it, she did think of this as a date. Given that it was just the two of them, alone, miles from home, no one around who knew them. When Zoe had asked her about why she didn't hook up with all those rather attractive men on the boardwalk when they were at the beach after seeing Cory in the hospital, she couldn't rightly answer. She dared not voice what she herself truly wasn't ready to face. Yet, the emotions never went away. Slipping her arm along his waist to keep him close to her and so Cory could feel the shape of her body against his. If she was truthful with herself, she was getting rather horny, given the last time they had sex was over two weeks ago. She didn't want to seem needy when she knew he was hurting. She knew he'd been sleeping with their mother; the giant smile on her face every morning was a dead giveaway. Wondering if they could sneak off after they leave and take Cory somewhere where they could be alone without a house full of people hearing her scream like a banshee.

"Look, there's the Ford section," Dayana said, pointing out the sign. "Maybe we can find you some ideas for yours," she exclaimed; she so couldn't wait to be in that car, driving down the road. Feeling the power of that Boss 429 cubic-inch V8 rumbling in the seat of her pants. She knew, given how horny she was, if Cory started up that car right then she would cream her pants.

"Too early," Cory muttered, walking past the '65 Mustang, a few early T-birds, trucks, and earlier models of cars. Until they came upon a long row that went on for a hundred yards. Mustangs from the very first year all the way towards the end of the '70s sat shimmering in the morning light.

"Cory?!" Dayana called out as they split up to see if they could find a Mach one from the same year or if they were lucky, a Cobra Jet. Quickening his step when he saw her smiling face. "I found one!"