Miracle Cream Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I come in?" Dayana asked, remembering the way he had looked at her when he first saw her in one.

"Yeah, but why aren't you out partying like you normally do?" Cory asked, turning his chair towards her.

"You know why I went to those," Dayana answered in a bashful tone. "I don't have that reason anymore." A soft, flirtatious smile appeared on her lips as she sat the glass on the table. "I thought maybe you would be okay with me reading to you while you wait for your pill to kick in." Dropping his Demerol pill onto his right palm.

"You'd rather spend your Saturday night reading to me than drinking and shaking your ass?" Cory asked confused after taking his pill.

"I can still shake my ass if you like," Dayana retorted, seeing the heat flooding his face. "But I'd rather not hypnotize you." Biting her lip to fight off her smile that she felt wanting to break free when she spoke that word and how wide Cory's eyes grew at it. It was in one of his drug hazes that she learned that delightful tidbit not coerced by her, given freely by Cory, although he just didn't remember it. While she's never heard anyone call her ass hypnotic before, yet she couldn't deny how it made her feel hearing the words.

"How...?!"

"You told me," Dayana said, honestly.

"I did?" Cory asked not believing a word.

"Mmmhmm," Dayana hummed, setting her copy of Alice in Wonderland down onto his desk. The spine had numerous creases, pages had yellowed with age, folds from the dog ears she had placed on pages lined the book. It might be tattered, dented, and seen better days; yet she wouldn't trade her copy for anything. It was hers. It held so many memories within those pages. "So... you up for more adventures with Alice?"

"With you looking like that?" Cory asked, running his eyes down his sister's body.

"Something wrong with what I have on?" Dayana inquired, peering down her body. Smiling wickedly when her brother remained silent as he looked away. "Well, come on, let's get you undressed before your pill kicks in."

"Comfy?" Dayana asked, once she had covered Cory's lower body.

"Yeah."

"Good," Dayana said; there was no mistaking how happy the tone of her voice sounded. Wiggling her ass into his mattress while she leaned back on one of his pillows that cushioned her back when it rested against the wall. The pad of her finger moved along the top of her book. Hearing the rustle of the pages as it did. Not voicing that, she could see that his eyes were on her. That was what she wanted. His eyes solely on her and only her, at least for that moment. Her fingernail lightly tapped against her bookmark. Easing her grip on her book to allowing it to fall open where they had stopped the last time she had read to him. Clearing her throat, setting her bookmark on her lap, her left thumb resting in the crease as she brought it up. "Chapter Nine: The Mock Turtle's Story."

To Be Continued...