Miracle Cream Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? See, how much it's longing to feel your tongue, li'l brother?" Dayana asked, as her legs were spread and bent, the soles of her feet rested on the edge of the bench. Her fingers spread her labia open to show her brother she wasn't lying; that her little pussy was so eager to feel his tongue. "Look, even its stem is quivering in excitement," she said, in a light, mirthful tone. Biting the inside of her cheek as she noted how his cock flexed in his shorts. Feeling gooseflesh racing across her skin when Cory lightly blew on her overheated mound. The back of her head pressed against the top railing. Her moan filled the warm, humid air. Her fingers weaved through her brother's hair as he sat on the floor of the gazebo. "Yes, Cory, right there," Dayana shuddered as he so gently sucked on her labia while his tongue teased her vulva.

Her right hand reached up, rolling her right breast as her breathing quickened. Whimpering when her back arched, her hot nectar flooding her canal, her thighs trembling when she came on her brother's tongue. Pressing his head hard against her sex when his lips plucked at her clit. It had been so long since anyone had went down on her. She stopped asking her ex to do it. Given his very poor tongue skills, Dayana would rather not have to deal with any more disappointments than he had already given her. Her green eyes stared into his, their sultry light burning into his irises. She didn't know what was going to happen in the future between them, yet, she was determined to see this through wherever it led her.

"Come here, Cory," Dayana spoke, her voice carried a rather sinful tone to it as her fingertips pressed on the underside of his chin. Bending down, passionately kissing her brother, tasting herself on his lips, how she could grow to enjoy the sensation. "Now I think it's time that I repay the favor," she whispered as she reached down and stroked his hard cock through his shorts. Kissing along its length once it had been freed from its confines. The one cock that has ever gotten her off. She had no idea why Cory was the one who had leapt that hurdle when no other could. Not that she was going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Still, the thought intrigued her. Watching how the crown of his rod of man swelled when her thumb teased the underside of it. She was never going to be able to deepthroat that monster; however, that didn't mean that every inch of it wouldn't feel her lips upon it. Using her hands, lips, and tongue as she bobbed on his pole. Elation flooded her mind at the sounds of her brother's moans. It warmed her heart to know that it was her who was giving him such bliss.

"Cory, do you think your staples will hold if you take me from behind?" Dayana asked, peering up at him while her hands continued to stroke him off. A wide smile appeared on her lips at his nod. "Did you bring a condom with you?" she inquired, while yes, she loved feeling his seed flooding her womb, just, there was just so much of it, and she wasn't about to go jump in that pond just to wash out his cum from her cunt; nor was she willing to stain her mother's car seats with it when her thong and shorts failed to stop the flow.

"Left front pocket," Cory directed, ever since his mother had bought them for him he always carried one with him on the off chance something like this would happen. He wasn't about to get anyone pregnant. He might lose focus when it came to sex like all teen males do at that age; but he wasn't stupid!

"God, I've missed this cock," Dayana sighed, placing a kiss on the top of his covered crown. Resting her right forearm on the railing while she knelt on the bench. Reaching between her legs she guided her brother's hard pole towards her eager hole. Gasping as its broad head penetrated her threshold. Her grip tightened on the railing as his girth slowly stretched her out. "Shove the rest of that cock into me?!" she growled in impatience. "Fuck!" Dayana yelped as the entirety of his manhood rested within her molten heat. Her body quaked as Cory withdrew six inches of his length before thrusting back into her wet sex.

Sweat beaded along his brow as the minutes wore on while Cory pounded his sister in the heat. Her wails of pleasure filled that grassy area. Her sex filled the gazebo, her cream coated that latex sheath in the numerous orgasms that her brother had given her as the minutes swept into ten then twenty. Cory's shirt was showing signs of his exertion as his sweat soaked into the fabric.

"Please, don't fucking stop!" Dayana moaned loudly as she neared her sixth orgasm. Flashing him a smirk over her shoulder when she felt the slap of his right hand, while it wasn't hard given Cory's finger was still in the splint, it was enough to cause her folds to tighten down on that thrusting rod of his.

"Fuck?!" Cory hissed in elation.

"Yeah, you like fucking my pussy, don't you, Cory? You love how it just milks your cock, don't you?" Dayana mused as she thrust backward onto it to give her brother time to recuperate.

"No more than you like being fucked by it," Cory retorted in a pant.

"I can't help it, Cory. This is the only cock that's ever gotten me off. I'm not about to lose my access to it now, or ever," Dayana whimpered when her core sent the warning bells to her brain that it was in full meltdown. Her body quaked violently as she slammed down onto the base of his root. Feeling how Cory tried his best, with how his hands were, to hold her in place as he dumped that massive load into her -- or more precisely into that, his condom tip. Their panting and the sound of her dripping juices striking the wooden bench were the only sounds that could be heard minus the breeze and swaying trees.

"I still can't feel my legs," Dayana said joyously, while she rested her head on Cory's right leg with a rather large smile on her lips. Relaxing for the past five minutes in the heat to give their bodies time to cool off before heading back home.

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm," Dayana hummed happily, wrapping his right arm around her and resting his right hand on her breast. All so Cory could touch her to his heart's content. "It's the best feeling ever!" she giggled.

"I'll take your word for it."

"Cory, what I'm about to say doesn't mean now, just something to think about."

"Okay."

"What if we did this more often? Just you and me, I mean? Wouldn't working on our relationship be more fruitful if there weren't others around that you have to divide your attention with?"

"Where is this coming from?" Cory asked, peering down at his sister.

"Well..." Feeling her cheeks heat, unable to look at him as her hand rubbed along his leg. "We've had so much fun today. I know I had fun, more than I thought I would at a car show. I just thought that maybe if we were alone, I could show you how much I'm going to change; to be the sister you should have had these past five years."

Arching an eyebrow yet Cory remained silent. Words meant little to him. So far, their actions have shown a slight change, but he couldn't expect anyone to change overnight. No one could expect that. A change like what Dayana was suggesting was a long, drawn-out process. Although that didn't stop his thumb from playing with her nipple.

"I told you," turning her head to look at him, "if you're going to play with them, you best fondle them," Dayana said with a wide smile.

******

Cory and Dayana arrived back at their place a little past four in the afternoon. The sounds of the TV going in the living room could be heard through the garage door as Dayana helped Cory carry in his prizes from their outing. Cory didn't miss that knowing smile she had on her lips either. Their private time didn't last long before Cassy and Zoe soon found themselves out in the garage, soon followed by their parents.

"What did you get?" Zoe asked, poking her nose into the bag.

"This one looks very nice, Cory," Cassy stated, picking up the new steering wheel. Holding it up, imagining herself behind the wheel.

"Cory, what's this?" Zoe asked, holding up the special tool used to take off the handles.

"It's to take off the handles," Cory stated offhandedly as he looked for a rag.

"Let me get my tools, and we'll get the old wheel off and put that one on," Jairo stated with a smile. Be it changing the oil or whatnot, it didn't matter to him. He enjoyed being out in the garage with his son. Wondering how much his son paid for that Rim-Blow Steering Wheel that Cassy was holding in her hands.

"How much did this all cost you?" Celeste asked, looking over at her son as Cory pulled out a clean rag.

"250."

"Really?" Jairo spoke in surprise as he looked back over at him as he unlocked his standing tool chest.

"Yeah, tell Greg I said thank you, that man was rather pleasant," Cory said, walking over to the workbench, where he had set the plastic bag, that held the cans of paint and the smaller parts for the car.

"I will," Jairo stated, ducking his head inside to see what he needed to pop the medallion off hiding the bolt holding the wheel to the column. Reminding himself to note where the spokes of the wheel were so he could align the new one properly. Looking at the original emblem/logo for the Mustangs he realized he didn't like the new one.               "Want me to go ahead and get the handles off?" Zoe asked, as she examined the tool.

"Sure, just line it up with the handle, at least that's what the guy said on the video I watched earlier," Cory said, nodding to the tool. Seeing Zoe nod that she understood.

"What's this, Cory?" Celeste asked, looking the bottle over.

"Pete, the man that sold me all this," waving his hand over the items, "said that will restore the panels just with some elbow grease."

"Then let's get started," Celeste said with a smile.

"That was so easy!" Zoe squealed in triumph when the right inner door handle came off. Her tongue stuck out from the corner of her mouth as she set to remove the old window crank. Her cheeks burned when Cassy whispered that she was so cute when she did that.

"Cory hand me a quarter-inch socket, the small ratchet, and a flathead screwdriver," Jairo said from inside the car when the one he had chosen didn't fit as snuggly as he would have liked.

"Here you go." Handing the tools over, also holding out the steering wheel puller he had ordered from AutoZone to his father.

"What's this?"

"It's to remove the wheel when we get everything off from what I understood. These," pointing to the two bolts on the side, "apply the tension to the wheel while you place the middle one on the bolt and ratchet it onto it, and the wheel will pop off," Cory explained, going over the rest of what he had seen in the videos of other DIY guys. Noting how his father was listening intently to every word he said.

"Dayana, you can help me touch up the doors," Celeste said, eager to get this family project off the ground now that everyone was there. Also not missing the glow her daughter had about her.

"How do they look, Cory?" Zoe asked, once she had put on the new handle and crank and ensuring that the handle worked properly. Seeing the smile on his lips as she noted that light in his eyes, like he could see how the car was going to turn out in his mind.

"Wow. Okay, that thing made it real easy," Jairo exclaimed once he had unattached the electrical wires for the old horn. "Get me a Philips, would ya," he muttered as he studied the new steering wheel in his hand while the other one sat on the car floor behind him. Wondering where the horn for the thing was when only a metal plate with the Mustang emblem on it covered where it attached to the steering column. He found where to attach the wire to on the new wheel rather easy once he had unscrewed the plate before attaching the wire. "Okay, Cory, reattach the positive cable." The only ones that didn't jump in startlement when the horn blew when Jairo accidentally pressed down on the wire that was hidden within the steering wheel were Cory and Dayana.

"Was wondering if it would work," Cory stated offhandedly.

"What just happened?!" Celeste asked, trying to get the ringing out of her ears.

"Oh, Dad just accidentally pressed the horn," Cory said, with a smile on his lips.

"I did what?!" Jairo asked, quickly getting out of the car.

"The horn on those things is embedded in the wheel itself," Cory stated factually.

"Really?! You learn something new every day," Jairo whistled as he looked down at the steering wheel. "Oh, Greg told me he modified this to power steering so it won't be so hard driving it like the days without it. Now how about you and I get those parts on this car," he said, nodding towards the stack of boxes.

"Cory?!" Cassy uttered as she stared down at the door, finally noticing the color of the paint.

"Yeah."

"Why?!" Her head snapped towards him as she asked that question.

"Why not?" Cory shrugged his shoulders. "It isn't like you have a copyright on the color."

"Was that why... and you're going to paint this car that color?" Her face heated rapidly when Cory nodded.

"You just now noticing the relation?" Zoe asked, breaking the silence.

"You knew?!"

"Yeah, but Cory wasn't saying anything, and I wasn't about to tell. This is his car; I wasn't about to step on his toes. You should be flattered; you do have gorgeous eyes, Cassy," Zoe said, being all sweet-like to her.

"You think so?" Cassy cooed, stepping into her.

"Mmmhmm," Zoe hummed lovingly.

"Get a room, you two," Cory spoke as they tore at each other's lips.

"Zoe, you two are kind of being rude," Celeste said when Zoe started to open her mouth, peering up as she was rubbing the compound into the old plastic. She could see her work was starting to show when she wiped off the residue after allowing it to sit for the allotted time. "We're here to help work on the car, not to suck face."

"Sorry, Cory," Zoe apologized, knowing their mother was right. Yet, she couldn't help it when it came to Cassy.

"Hold it steady, Cory, while I bolt it in," Jairo directed as they worked to install the grill.

"You know it's really starting to look like a car now," Jairo said; a satisfied smile appeared on his lips at the work they all had done in the past two hours. Celeste had stopped to go and prepare dinner only after they made sure all the lights, the big driving lights that were housed in the grill, the high beams, turn signals, brake lights all worked. It did take a while, which involved Google, to find how they were supposed to turn the high beams on. Where no one looked to find it on the floor near the left corner on the driver's side. Still, he was pleased that their hard work had paid off as he wiped his hands clean of the grime that had coated them during their task. His daughters, Cassy nor Celeste, were idle either; they worked hard to get the interior looking like new. At least the areas that needed to be touched up. "Maybe you'll let your old man take the car out once in a while," Jairo said, noting how his son's eyes moved over the car. It almost appeared to him Cory was seeing the car as it would be not what it was at that moment.

"I don't know, if you did, Mom..."

"I would what?" Celeste cut in as she stood in the doorway of the garage.

"Probably make him do something foolish like race other middle-aged guys that's going through a mid-life crisis. Then drive you somewhere that used to be your make-out point, and well... you get the idea," Cory said, noting how Zoe and Dayana were pressing their lips together, trying not to laugh while Cassy just stood there not understanding the humor in his words.

"If I did?" Celeste asked, combatively.

"Then you best steam clean my car," Cory uttered, looking over at her.

"Oh, it will be steamed alright, just not the way you want it to be, young man." Celeste teased with a coy smile on her lips at the thought of Jairo taking her in that car. "Cassy, why don't you give Cory his bath. I'm sure he got rather sweaty at the car show today," she said, her eyes never leaving her son. Knowing, while they didn't say it, she knew he had fucked Dayana before coming home. She had that same glow that her daughter had about her whenever she and Cory fucked.

"Go on, I'll clean up here," Jairo stated, nudging his son on.

******

"Cory?" Cassy's voice filled the bathroom as she helped him to undress.

"Hmm?" Cory hummed from the depth of his shirt as it slid up his chest.

"Why the color of my eyes?" Cassy asked, hers searched his own.

"How else is the world going to know the dragon conquered the Pixie?" Cory mused with a cocked eyebrow.

"Oh?" Stepping as close to him as she could without aggravating his wounds. "You think this dragon," reaching down and cupping his manhood, "has conquered me, the Pixie Queen?" Cassy asked in a sensuous tone, as she cupped his manhood.

"Yeah, why else do your caresses equate to foreplay?" Cory spoke, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I thought I wasn't going to get any more bounce time?"

"What can I say? Dragons are fickle little creatures," Cory stated, smirking.

"Are you sure it isn't because you enjoyed being in this Pixie's little pussy?"

"No comment." Cory grinned evilly when he knew she wanted him to say it.

"I guess I'm just going to have the dragon roar Monday," Cassy mused, feeling her core heating at the thought.

"That so?"

"Oh, yes, by lunchtime, you'll be begging for this Queen to mount this dragon," Cassy uttered in determination.

"Yet not now, interesting," Cory mused.

"I'm heading home after this so I can get ready for date night with your sister," Cassy stated as his shorts fell to the floor.

"Oh? Three dates in a week. Kind of serious for someone whose parents are swingers."

"You know?!" Genuine surprise filled her face when he said that.

"Oh, yeah, I know a lot more than you think, Cassandra."

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Pixie. Say it, Pixie," Cassy spoke, poking him in the uninjured part of his chest.

"Ca..." His chuckle was muffled by her hand when it covered his mouth. "Don't like your given name?"

"It's not that. I like the cognomen that you gave me," Cassy said, with rather blushing cheeks, as she placed his hand into the plastic bag to keep it dry.

"Look at you with 'em big fancy words," Cory said, dipping into his southern drawl. "Well, miss, I don't know about you, but 'em fancy words aren't looked on too kindly in these parts."

"Well, the southern gentleman is just going to have to adapt to this southern bell, for she speaks in a refined way," Cassy stated, turning her nose up at him.

"You sure about that, 'cause I can reckon a few choice words that ain't in a refined lady's repertoire," Cory mused with a knowing smile.

"A lady, as gracious as I, is beneath dignifying that with an answer," Cassy said, putting on airs.

"More fancy words, you know we common folk have a hard time with 'em big o' fanciful words," Cory stated, playing up his act.

"I'm convinced that brain has just turned to pudding being around that car; it'll come back to you," Cassy said, placing a light osculate upon his lips before helping in into the shower.

******

A soft knock came upon his door as the hour of ten approached. Cory tried not to allow his shock to show as Dayana stood in a turquoise chemise in his doorway as he read a chapter in his textbook. Remembering the one she wore while they were at the beach. Wondering just how much satin a woman needs as he tried not to ogle his sister. Her blond hair hung loosely down her chest as if she was preparing herself for bed. Which he found odd, given it was a Saturday night. He had thought she had left to go hang out with her college friends and not be stood in his doorway. That was when he finally noticed the glass of water in her right hand and a book in the other.