Miracle Cream Ch. 02d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did?!" Cory's voice held excitement as he neared.

"Mmmhmm," Dayana nodded. "See?!" she cooed, pointing to the silver letters that spelled out 'Cobra Jet' on the ram scoop air intake.

"You sure this is a Cobra Jet?" Cory asked, noting how the horn was mounted on the right side where his wasn't when he looked into the engine bay.

"It's a Super Cobra jet." Came a deep male voice from behind him, causing the both of them to turn to face the speaker. "Cosmetically, they're about the same; it's just performance and parts that are a tad different between the two. It has a little bit more horsepower than the Cobra but not by much. I take it you're interested in our car?" the man asked, squeezing the woman he was with tightly to his side.

"My boyfriend here," Dayana said, noting how Cory snapped his head towards her. "Is rebuilding his own. Not a Super one, but the normal one. So, we're trying to get ideas about how we want to redo the interior while his hands heal," she spoke while slipping her arm around Cory. Publicly stating she was taken while trying not to smile at the glare he was giving her.

"I hope that didn't happen while working on your car," the woman spoke, nodding towards Cory's hands.

"No, you wouldn't believe it if I told you," Dayana spoke up before Cory could. "No, this man, this brave man, went through so much to keep three very wicked rapists from getting their hands on my sister and me. We've had some hiccups along the way, but I'm slowly nursing him back to health."

"Oh, my God! That's horrible!" the woman gasped.

"I hope those are from giving them the beating they deserved," the man said, nodding down at Cory's hands.

"Don't want to boast, but yeah, they are," Cory admitted. Still couldn't believe his sister just called him her boyfriend. "Has she lost her mind?!" he asked himself.

"Then here, let me open the door for you," the man said, "the interior layout is pretty much the same between the two, so you won't have trouble when you get around to your own."

"Wow," Cory whistled as he saw the workmanship that went into their remodeling of the interior.

"Boys and their toys," the woman said, flashing Dayana a smile.

"I know, you don't know how many times I've caught him out in the garage just staring at it," Dayana said, putting on airs.

"If he's anything like my hubby, he's out there night and day."

"I can hear you, you know," Cory spoke as he examined how the metal door sill plate held the newish carpet and how far up it was behind the defrost vent.

"And? You can spank me later," Dayana teased, getting a giggle out of the woman.

"It's so nice meeting a young couple like yourselves out here. Normally it's just the two of us and lots of old men. Staring at my, you know what's?!" she said, glancing down at her voluptuous bosom.

"I know, had a lot of eyes on me since we've been here," Dayana nodded along.

"How did you get the seatbelt bolts off?" Dayana heard Cory ask the man who stood watching over Cory.

"Used a breaker bar. Those things are hard to get off if you don't have one or an air tool. Which I don't, so I went out and bought one. You can go to any AutoZone and rent one if you need to."

"Might have too."

"Tell me, what do you have left to do on your car?"

"Well, I'm waiting on the carpet to arrive, so I..."

"We," Dayana corrected.

"Can change out the old one; it's a little worn out if you know what I mean." Dayana saw the man nodding along. "Seats are getting reupholstered as we speak."

"What are you going with?"

"Buffalo leather."

"Huh?"

"It's softer than cow leather."

"I did not know that..."

"Don't you go getting any ideas now," the woman warned.

"But..."

"No, the car is perfect as is."

"What else?" the man asked, eager to hear about Cory's project.

"Well, I finally found a shaker hood for it, just got a new steering wheel. Some bodywork, but a friend is going to do that since... well, I have no idea how you get those big of dents out."

"Junker then?"

"Wouldn't know; we bought it while he was in the middle of restoring it. Some things happened, and well, we have the car now. Have to order a louver, because well, have to show up those new ponies, don't I?"

"That you do," the man chuckled. "So just the cosmetic things need to be done to the car to get it up and running?"

"Pretty much, but at the moment, I'm kind of hobbled."

"That's why I'm your hands," Dayana cut in.

"It's a great relationship builder bringing an old car back to life. I know it's strengthened our relationship. I hope it does for you as well."

"Me too," Dayana agreed.

"You have to hear this baby purr."

"I bet it purrs like a kitten but growls like a tiger. I know mine does," Cory said, thanking the man for helping him up off the ground once he had finished checking out the interior.

"I haven't heard it spoken like that, but it's kind of true."

"That does sound sweet," Cory said, as he and his sister listened to the idling Mustang. Now he was really amped to work on his car. Looking down at his hands, while he couldn't do much with them at the moment, that didn't mean he couldn't work to restore the door panels with that compound. "Thank you for letting me have a look at your car; it's given me some ideas."

"I'd love to see this car of yours when she's all prettied up. You should enter it in the show this fall."

"You should, Cory, that paint job alone is going to look so beautiful on it," Dayana said, with encouragement.

"Oh, now I really have to see it, if your girlfriend is praising it," the man said, with a wide, welcoming, warm, friendly smile.

"You two, please do keep in touch," the woman, who they came to learn was called Darlene and her husband Richard, said after they had exchanged contact information. "Enjoy the show, do feel free to come by again," Darlene called after them as they headed off towards the food vendors to grab them an early lunch so Cory could take his pain pill.

"We definitely will," Dayana called back, waving to the two of them.

"Care to explain this business about me being your boyfriend?" Cory asked, shooting her a look.

"What?!" Her cheeks took on a deep red hue to them, "Was it not nice? I didn't do anything inappropriate. I didn't kiss you, hang onto you, bury your face in my titties," Dayana said, glancing over at him, seeing his blood rushing to his cheeks. "We're having such a good time; we're meeting so many nice people. Can't we just enjoy it a little longer?" she asked, in a pleading voice. She so wasn't ready to go back to reality yet. She was greatly enjoying the moment they were sharing.

"Alright, but no weird shit," Cory said, putting his foot down.

"I promise, nothing too weird," Dayana nodded sternly. Yet her heart was racing with elation! "Thank you, Cory," she said, sweetly. However, the moment was interrupted by the ringing of her phone in her back pocket. "It's Mom," Dayana uttered, seeing her mother's face on her screen. "Hey, Mom," she answered once the line connected.

"How's the show going?"

"Pretty good; Cory bought a new steering wheel and a few other parts. Oh! And the man Greg sent us to did have the hood," Dayana said, telling her mother what went on at the man's booth.

"Really?! He'll do that for Cory?"

"Yep, said he'll have his tow truck pick up the car Wednesday and have it back the same day. No charge for installing the window or hood. Just have to pay for it first."

"I'll do that now; what's the man's website? Tell Cory the hood has been paid for. So did you see any interesting cars, meet anyone?" Seeing Cory nod when she told him.

"Actually, we did; they were so polite and sweet. They even let Cory poke around inside of his Super Cobra Jet," Dayana said, telling Celeste of the married couple they had met.

"Oh?! They sound so lovely. Maybe we should head out there and join the two of you. Sounds like you two are having fun."

"If you want to," Dayana said, while inside her head she was screaming 'No!' Nevertheless, she couldn't do that to her own mother then she would wonder why they couldn't come.

"I'm teasing, I wore out your dad, so we won't be going anywhere." Dayana blew out a breath in her mind. "Is Cory doing alright?"

"Yep, he's doing pretty good."

"Good. That's a relief to my ears, okay, sweetheart, enjoy the rest of the show. I'll see you when the two of you get home. When your father wakes up, I know he'll be wanting to help Cory to put on that new steering wheel."

"Okay, Mom, I'll see you when we get home, love you."

"I love you too, honey. Have fun."

"So, do you want to go tell him or eat first?" Dayana asked, returning her phone to her pocket.

"The first one, then eat," Cory stated firmly.

A small crowd had gathered at the man's booth when they had returned to the vendor's corner of the area. They watched as people mingled about, examining the parts he had on display. Listening to the man speak to a customer about a certain part for a car that neither of them knew even existed. Cory and Dayana just shrugged when the customer went on and on about what part he needed for his 'Duster.' It appeared to Cory that the owner was making out like a bandit given the number of parts the man was listing off.

"Hello, young man and miss, was there something else I could help you with?" he asked, once he had put his stack of paperwork away.

"I just wanted to come by to inform you, my mother just paid for the hood a few minutes ago," Cory said, once he stepped up to the man's table.

"Oh?! She did; hold on." His fingers quickly moved over his keyboard as he brought up his recent purchases. "I see that she did," he said, nodding. Making a quick note onto the bill of sale that was his copy, to set it aside, and would install on Wednesday, plus put in the window for him free of charge. "You said you already had the replacement window, right?"

"I do; it's in my garage, waiting for these to heal," Cory said, holding up his hands.

"Well, you just let me worry about that now," he said, with a good-natured smile. "Just leave it where it is, and I'll have my guy place it in the front of the truck, so it doesn't get broken during transportation. Just be sure to place the hood pins in the car before then. We won't want the hood to come flying off on its return trip, now would we?"

"No, we would not," Cory said, matching the man's nod. Knowing exactly the first thing, he was going to do when he got home.

"Then, young man, I hope you and your girlfriend," seeing Dayana smiling widely at that, "enjoy the rest of the show."

"We will; thank you again."

"The pleasure is all mine."

******

"Where are we going?" Cory asked, when his sister was taking a route that didn't lead to their home after leaving the car show around one-thirty that afternoon.

"Somewhere we can be alone," Dayana said, ominously.

"Huh?" Cory muttered, confused.

"Somewhere, there isn't a house full of people," Dayana stated with very red cheeks. "You enjoyed today, didn't you? You enjoyed being with me?" she asked, looking over at him as they sat at a red light waiting for the arrow to turn green.

"Yeah, today was cool," Cory agreed.

"And spending time with just me, how was that?" Dayana prodded for an answer.

"The girlfriend bit was a little weird, the rest not too bad."

"I'm sorry, it just came out," Dayana stated, yet she so loved hearing people refer to her as his girlfriend. She knew it was wrong to feel this way. She's debated with herself for weeks now and never moved the needle in either direction. However, no boy or man has done what Cory had done for her. Sure there have been fights over her, childish fights but nothing more. Not like what Cory did for her and Zoe on that dark beach three weeks ago. Turning her head when Cory pointed at the light.

"Dayana, where exactly are we going?" Cory asked, when there had been a lack of stores, homes, or any other signs of civilization for the last mile. The ones before him showed Cory more of the same was to come.

"Told you, somewhere private," Dayana said, not giving anything away.

Cory eyed his sister ditheringly as the front of their mother's car rocked as she turned off onto a gravel road. Wondering if she had a shovel in the back, and he was about to dig his own grave. Yet Dayana said nothing as she drove slowly down that gravel road, just wearing a devious smile while she did. Cory was taken aback when the trees that had hemmed them in during that five-minute crawl down that long dusty road suddenly opened up onto a large open, grassy space. Where a lone, whitewashed gazebo stood stalwart overlooking a placid pond. His mind began to race, feeling the weight of the chains dragging him down towards the bottom of the deepest part of it. Wondering if he would be alone or if she had others down there, and he was just her latest victim. His eyes watched her intently as she shifted into park and shut off the engine. Pressing his back into the seat as Dayana reached across him and opened his door.

"Come on," Dayana said, as she slid out of the car and closed the door behind her.

Tentatively, Cory slid out after seconds of Dayana staring at him had passed. His eyes darted about, looking for anything suspicious, out of place, or just downright peculiar. Yet, he saw nothing. That didn't mean he took his eyes off of his sister. She could still have some sinister plan in place. He wasn't fooled one bit.

"What's wrong Cory, you act like I have something planned," Dayana spoke, not hiding her amusement at how her brother was acting.

"You bring me out to the middle of nowhere, where only a gazebo stands and nothing else? It kind of warrants it..." He was again taken aback when Dayana pulled him close and planted a toe-curling kiss upon his lips. "What..." She didn't give him a moment to gather breath before that tongue of hers invaded his mouth once again.

Dayana pressed her forehead against his. Sucking on her lower lip tasting her brother on them. Her eyes remained closed while she enjoyed the sensation. Her thumbs brushed through his hair while her hands kept him in place. Seeing his eyes darting back and forth, searching hers once she had opened hers.

"What the hell is going on, Dayana?" Cory asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I need you, Cory; I haven't made a move on you like Mom and Zoe have while you're recuperating. That would be selfish, yet I can't wait anymore." Cory had to admit that part was true; she hasn't pushed for sex like the other two have. "I know we still have a long, long way to go. But today has been so perfect between us. We haven't fought, haven't said anything unkind to one another. Like it should have been if I hadn't been so stupid. I know I was the major instigator over the past five years. I'm not saying this to justify my actions, yet you said some pretty hurtful words yourself over the years as well. I know it was only to get back at what I was saying, doesn't change the fact they were still hurtful. It's one of the main reasons I came back at you so hard. I'm not saying it was right. Just letting you know where I'm coming from.

I couldn't believe you would think of me like that. Would say something to me as what you did over the years. Again, not saying it was wrong; you were protecting yourself because no one else would. You know these past few nights when you let me read Alice to you while you wait for your Demerol to kick in. Have been pretty much the highlight of my day, especially after having to deal with that loser of an ex and that bitch given we share a few classes together," Dayana said, in true honesty.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Dayana hummed as she nodded. "You know it's one of my all-time favorites and that I get to share it with someone who knows it just as well as I do. Is the most precious thing I've ever experienced before."

"Where are you going with this?" Cory asked; he was quite unsure himself where her thoughts were leading her.

"Honestly, I don't know, but I'm hoping you'll be open to it and give me a chance when the time comes, if it comes," Dayana said, trying not to jinx herself.

"Okay," Cory said, drawing out the word. Unsure what he should say to all of that.

"I'm not asking you to forgive me... yet. That's a long way off before I earn that, I know that. But I can't help but want this," Dayana whispered wantonly before kissing him once again. "Will you please give what your horny sister needs?"

"And this couldn't have waited until we got home?" Cory asked, arching an eyebrow.

"No. I didn't want a whole house full of people listening in when it's meant to be just the two of us," Dayana said, with all sincerity.

That really piqued his interest; what exactly did his sister mean by that? Why was it he saw the same look, a look he knew well mind you, he had seen in the few girl's eyes that he had dated that he saw in his sister's? Why was it he actually believed every word she had spoken? Cory didn't have a fucking clue on how to answer any of those questions. In truth, his mind was preoccupied with wondering if the author of this story was going to be a sadistic asshole all over again.

"It's why I brought you out here, away from everyone, away from Mom and Dad, Zoe and Cassy. So that the two of us could just be the two of us," Dayana said, fighting herself from not pressing her breasts against his chest. A whimper filled the air when Cory's thumb rolled her hardening nipple beneath his thumb. "Don't tease me, Cory; if you're going to play with them, you best fondle them," she uttered in a husky voice.

"Oh? Like this?!" Watching how her eyes fluttered as he rolled her left breast beneath the palm of his right hand.

"Yes, Cory, just like that." Dayana's soft moan filled the air. Her elation flooded her face at the feel of his hand on her body. Her eyes took on a hungry light to them as she gazed at her brother. "Cory, haven't you been longing to return this back to my hot pussy?" she asked, in a libidinous purr. "I know you haven't had sex for a few days. I know you must be getting horny given the daily fuckings you've been giving to Mom. But wouldn't my pussy feel better right now than your hand?" Reaching down gently, rousing that dragon from its cave. "Didn't you enjoy it when you were deep inside of me?" Dayana whispered into his ear before nibbling down his neck. Something she found oddly pleasing to her. She didn't know why she loved the taste of Cory's skin on her lips when the same couldn't be said about all her past boyfriends. "Let your slut take care of you, Cory. I know you need this as much as I do," she said, given how fast his cock had hardened in her hand.

"Well..." Looking down at his manhood, "you have my attention."

"Mmm... good, I like having it," Dayana said, in a coy tone. "Cory?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you taste me? I know you never have before; at least with me, you haven't. But..." Sucking loudly on her lip at the thought of it, "I'd really would like to feel your tongue teasing my little peach," Dayana said, with pleading eyes.

"Here?"

"Mmmhmm," Dayana nodded. "No one knows about this place. I found it by accident one day. So I know no one is going to interrupt us."

"Someone must come here," Cory spoke, pointing at the gazebo.

"True, but, I've never seen anyone here when I've come here. Don't make your sister beg, Cory," Dayana whispered, her eyes downcast, the tips of her fingers played along the waistband of his shorts.

"You're really that horny?"

"Mmmhmm," Dayana nodded shyly.

"And we have to do it here?" Again, Cory was met with another nod. "Alright, but if I get arrested, I'm blaming you."

"We won't, I promise," Dayana said, reaching down and gently taking hold of his right hand. Feeling its warmth soaking into the palm of her hand as she led him towards the gazebo. Peering over her left shoulder, a sultry smile formed on her lips as she swayed her ass seductively for her brother. Kicking her shoes off once she was beneath the roof of that lone structure. Her hand fell away from his as she quickly worked on unbuttoning her shorts. Rocking her hips from side to side as she pushed them from her hips. Revealing to her brother's eyes the white thong she had worn that day. Which too found its home on top of her shorts which soon was covered by her tank top. Her ass bounced as she sauntered towards the bench that was built onto the railing of that quaint building. A libidinous smile formed on her lips as she turned around and lowered herself onto it.