Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Zoe cornered me in the..."

"I know," a warm smile graced her lips as she gazed at her brother as Cory shut her bedroom door, "I heard, now come," Dayana cooed, patting the spot next to her. "Come snuggle with your girlfriend before we have to sleep. But don't you ever think you're sticking that in my ass, buster," she said sternly, pointing at Cory's cock.

"I like living, thank you very much," Cory muttered as he crawled in beside her.

"This is what I missed about the beach," Dayana whispered as her head rested on his chest. "I don't want to sleep alone anymore."

"Huh?"

"I'm saying I want us to sleep in the same bed from now on. Either yours or mine until we can get a place of our own. Then we'll live like a married couple," Dayana said dreamily, not seeing the look Cory was giving her as she drifted off to sleep.

******

Thursday night...

"Are we in the right place?" Cory asked as the engine of his Mustang wound down. The rumble of the Flowmasters announced their arrival to all those living on that quiet little street.

"Mmmhmm, Goggle Maps say we're in the right neighborhood," Dayana said, dressed in her best outfit that wasn't slutty; she only wore such things for her brother. He was the only man worthy of seeing her in such things. The only man that's ever made her cum when she's tried numerous other men, yet only to be left wanting. Her mind flashed back to the first time they had sex, recounting the ten blissful orgasms Cory had given her the night before they left for the beach. "See, look!" she stated, pointing her finger at the Mustang that sat in the driveway. They had been trying to set this dinner up for a month and a half. Yet either Alice was called into work on some emergency, or Zack had to make a trip out somewhere when something at the branch office of the company he worked for went out of whack. She really wanted this night to go off without a hitch. "See, told you, we were in the right place," Dayana said in a teasing tone as Zack and Alice came hurriedly out of their front door as Cory pulled into their driveway.

"Hot damn, man, this car is even prettier in person, and your girlfriend hasn't diminished in the slightest," Zack greeted, casting Dayana a friendly smile.

"Thank you, Zack; I see Alice's loving has kept you as handsome as the day we met you," Dayana responded, matching his smile.

"And I give him all he can withstand," Alice cooed in a loving tone as she gazed at her husband.

"Thanks, just love this pony," Cory said, running his fingers along the hood of his car as he walked along it.

"Are all your modifications done on it?" Zack asked, eyeing the car.

"Not yet, but pretty tapped out at the moment, so it will have to wait. But I hope to have it done before the show in September."

"Would you mind if we had a peek inside, I know Zack's been dying to know how that leather feels," Alice said warmly, flashing Cory a smile.

"Sure, you let me peek at yours," Cory said, referencing their time at the car show. Seeing how Dayana opened up the passenger door in time with him.

"Holy! You weren't kidding; this is softer!" Zack mused as he ran his hand along the backrest of the driver's seat.

"Mmmhmm," Alice hummed as she ran her hands along the seat.

"Go on, get in; the seats are killer," Cory said, grinning like a fool.

"Oh, my, just who did your seats?! These just feel amazing!" Alice sighed as she wiggled her body into the seat.

"Oh, the guy we bought the car from put us in touch with his guy that does such things," Cory said factually.

"When did you put the louvers on?" Zack asked once he had slid out of Cory's car, watching him lock it like Dayana was doing at the moment once she had helped his wife out of the passenger seat.

"Well, the back one we put on before it got painted since we had to drill the holes for the barrel nuts. The side window ones Greg helped me put them on... about two weeks ago when I went over to his place to ask him something about the car," Cory answered as he and Dayana followed them to their front door. Reaching back and hitting, setting the alarm on his car without looking.

"Those things do look nice on it; I'm really going to have to watch out for you in September," Zack said with a friendly smile. "Please, come in; we've been dying to have company over since our work schedule has been hectic as of late," he spoke, gesturing them into their house.

"Yeah, Dayana's been bouncing off the walls..." Chuckling when his sister lightly slapped his chest.

"It might not be a big fancy home, but this is home to us," Alice said, guiding them around their home. Showing them all the little things that made a house a home.

"I love what you've done with the place; it just has that warmth that says your home," Dayana said, smiling warmly at the two of them as she snuggled up to Cory. "I'm hoping in time Cory and I can have a place like this."

"Yes, there isn't anything like coming home to the one you love, is there?" Alice cooed up to her husband as she lightly rubbed her hand on his chest.

"Can I get you two anything to drink? We have beer, tea, and soda if you want," Zach offered, being a good host.

"She will take a beer," seeing his sister's cheeks heat, "I'll have tea since I'm driving and there's a cop in the room. Don't think you want your wife slapping cuffs on you," Cory teased.

"Oh, he's used to that," Alice mused, flashing Cory a sinful smirk.

"Wow, well, and I thought we were kinky," Cory said, getting a laugh out of the two of them.

"I do hope chicken is good with the two of you," Alice spoke as she checked on their dinner.

"As long as it doesn't have onions, we're good," Cory said, thanking Zack for his drink, as did Dayana.

"Huh?" Zack uttered, confused.

"I'm allergic to them," Cory offered, "a little doesn't hurt, just when there are large chunks..."

"Trust me, you don't want to be around when that happens," Dayana muttered, remembering the times one of their family members had forgotten about his allergy.

"That bad?" Alice asked with an arched eyebrow.

"The neighbors thought we buried bodies under the floorboards; that's how bad it is," Dayana said seriously, seeing Alice and Zack trying not to laugh at the look on her face and Cory's very red face.

"I can't help it, you know that," Cory whispered into her ear.

"I know, Cory, but it's bad, even you have to admit to that," Dayana said softly.

"But you didn't have to tell them that?!"

"You're right; I'm sorry; I didn't do it to embarrass you," Dayana uttered, seeing that she had overstepped.

"Please, don't be embarrassed; I'd rather know than feed you something that would make you ill. That's not how we want this night to go," Alice stated, trying to lighten the mood. "Now, why don't we adjourn to the living room? Dinner has a few more minutes to cook before it's ready."

"So, Cory, what do you do for work?" Zack asked, sitting down beside his wife as Cory and Dayana sat across from them.

"Well, for now, I work at a Hardees' while I'm in school."

"Oh..." Alice's eyebrows rose at that. "Just how old are you?"

"Be nineteen in a month," Cory said truthfully.

"School, what do you mean, like college or..." Zack glanced at Dayana, who got rather red-faced as she took a sip of her beer.

"High school, but already got accepted to UNC, which I start in the fall," Cory said, looking oddly at Zack as he fell back, laughing against the couch.

"Forgive me, I didn't mean for that to appear rude, but I just never thought I'd meet a high schooler dating what appears to be an attractive college woman," Zach spoke, shooting Cory a toothy smile.

"You are of age for that, right?" Alice intoned, nodding to the beer.

"I am; I turn twenty-two in the fall," Dayana informed her.

"So, what are you going to study?" Zack asked, his amusement at the truth still hasn't left his eyes.

"I was thinking of becoming a chemical engineer. I wanted to go out west..."

"Why?" Alice asked, intrigued.

"Well, let's just say my home life for the past five years hasn't been what you would call pleasant," seeing Dayana glancing out the corner of her left eye at him, "and well, I wanted to put as much distance between them and me as I could. Yet, shit, excuse my french, it didn't go as planned, and I wasn't about to be in the middle of their circle jerk without the decency of dinner. So then I checked on my backup plan, and well, you know the results," Cory said with a small gesture of his hands.

"What would you have done if you didn't decide to go to UNC?" Zack asked; he could see the pain and anger in his eyes when it slipped just a bit from its hiding place.

"Was thinking of becoming either a welder or an electrician, then heading out to an oil rig somewhere way out in the ocean and never coming back. But then I looked up how long it would take to become either one of those, and I'd still be stuck here for years before I could make my escape. So, I chose the lesser of two evils, as they say," Cory answered with a shrug of his shoulders as he took a sip of his drink.

"You aren't being abused, right?" Alice asked, her cop instincts kicking in.

"No, nothing like that," Cory lied. "Just my home life hasn't been all that great."

"But Cory, you aren't going to leave, are you?" Dayana asked; a tad bit of fear showed in her eyes.

"Not for four years, I'm not," Cory admitted.

"Can we talk about this when you take me home?" Dayana asked in a soft, pleading tone as she rested her hand on his thigh so as not to let on that the two of them were related.

"If you want," Cory said offhandedly.

"Please, let's talk before you make any decisions, okay?" Dayana spoke, looking very serious at the thought of losing him.

"So, Dayana, do you go to college?" Zack asked, trying to steer the conversation away from what appeared to be something very intimate between the two of them.

"I do," Dayana nodded, "I'm currently working on my bachelor's degree in finance, but I'm thinking of going for my master's," she said, squeezing Cory's thigh lightly.

"I do hope it works out for you. We know how stressful college can be, especially on relationships," Zack said, sliding his hand into Alice's. Knowing how close they came to breaking up when she went back to school for her own master's in criminal law. It wasn't the flirting the male students were doing, he wasn't that petty, yet it was how much Alice was allowing it to go to her head. Hence why they restored their Mustang to work out their problems. Honestly, he thought it was cheaper than marriage counseling.

"Oh! Those are the rolls," Alice stated, quickly getting to her feet as the oven timer went off. "Dayana, would you mind come helping me?" she called out to her from the kitchen.

"Sure," Dayana replied, leaning forward and placing a kiss on Cory's cheek before she rose from her seat.

"So what do you do for work, Zack? I know Alice is a Trooper," Cory uttered, hearing the noises coming from the kitchen.

"Work for the IT department in my company, I don't travel a lot these days like I used to do when I was first hired, but well, you just can't fix stupid, you know?" Zack sighed in frustration, to which Cory nodded.

"So when you had to go out of town?"

"Some big wig in Denver crashed the server there, and none of the IT guys there could figure it out, so corporate sent me there since I was the one that installed it in the first place years ago. Let me tell you, it was not a cakewalk," Zack grumbled, ruffling his hair.

"I bet, so how did he crash the server? Aren't those things hard to take down?"

"Sometimes they are, but when someone tries to illegally run a porn ring from it that isn't meant to handle that kind of traffic well, it crashes, and it crashes hard too."

"Really, a porn ring?" Cory asked, curious.

"Oh, yeah, the guy who set it up was using it to blackmail a lot of women; as soon as the company found out about it, they turned it all over to the police," Zack said in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Good, hope he gets the shaft," Cory nodded.

"So, how're your hands and your other injuries doing?" Zack asked in a concerned, friendly tone.

"Well, my knuckles hurt sometimes, but my doctor says that's normal after breaking a bone. I mean, it isn't bad, or anything just happens. The rest... well, my scars tend to tighten up after a shower, but other than that, I can't complain; at least I don't have a hundred staples in my chest any longer," Cory said with a smile on his lips.

"Really, a hundred?!"

"Oh, yeah, dude cut me from here to here," Cory said, moving his finger diagonally from his right shoulder to his left hip. "Though, do miss my spleen, taken so young," he joked. Listening to Zack's whistle when he showed where his major one was through his shirt.

"Zack, Cory," Dayana's soft voice drew their gaze as she stood with her hands folded out before her, "dinner is ready," she spoke, her eyes never leaving Cory as he rose from his seat and grabbed his glass as he did.

"This looks wonderful, Alice," Cory said after helping Dayana into her seat.

"Why thank you, Cory; I do hope you and Dayana like it," Alice said sweetly as she refilled his glass.

"If it tastes as good as it smells, I know I will," Cory stated with a friendly smile as he took his seat.

"Cory, can I ask, the people that assaulted you, have you heard anything about them?" Alice asked, curious about the outcome of the people that attacked him. Watching how he wiped his lips with his napkin and swallowed his bite before he spoke.

"Well, from what the Detective that was handling my case, among the many others that were connected to those three. The man that stabbed me got life in prison, plus two hundred years for all the rapes he committed; his cohorts got twenty each for their involvement in my near death," not realizing he had indeed died for a short time on the table, "plus another two hundred for the rapes they committed as well, so they're never getting out unless it's in a box," Cory said truthfully.

"Good, I'm glad you got some closure on that matter," Alice stated, with her husband nodding along.

"Love these green beans; what did you put in them?" Cory asked, savoring the bite in his mouth.

"Fatback, my grandmother taught me when I was just a little girl," Alice answered, blushing at the praise.

"You know, all through that, I've come to appreciate these little things?!" Cory said, wiggling his fingers.

"I bet it couldn't have been easy eating with your hands like they were," Zack mused.

"I swear it felt like I was reduced to a toddler again," Cory chuckled, getting warm laughs from the two across from him.

"But I bet you didn't mind your girlfriend giving you a helping hand, huh?" Alice teased, flashing Cory a knowing look.

"That I did not," Dayana chimed in. "You did like it when I had something in my hand, didn't you?" she purred, her hand rubbing high on Cory's inner thigh.

"I'm a horny guy; of course I did," Cory responded as he speared his piece of sliced chicken, running it through the gravy that marred his plate.

"Don't you go getting any ideas," Alice spoke, pointing her fork at Zack when he looked down at his own hands.

"What? Wouldn't you tend to my manly needs if that happened?" Zack flirted with his wife.

"Mmm... maybe," Alice hummed sinfully. "So Cory, other than work, what do you do for fun?" she asked since she's already asked Dayana when she was helping her in the kitchen. Just to make sure she wasn't taking advantage of Cory.

"Well, do like cruising around in my car," seeing Zack nodding in understanding, "then when I'm not doing that, I'm taming a rather mouthy Pixie," Cory said, the image of Cassy on her knees and her mouth stuffed with his cock appeared in his mind's eye.

"Huh?!" Alice and Zack uttered in confusion.

"That's the nickname Cory gave my sister's girlfriend. She was his day nurse when he was recuperating from his injuries. They have a slightly love-hate relationship, depending on the day," Dayana said, her eyes fluttering as the creaminess of the macaroni and cheese as it played across her tongue. "Oh, this is just delicious?! Did your Grandmother teach you this?" she asked, her fork pointing down at it.

"Yes, she did," Alice said, sitting proudly in her seat. Pleased that their new friends were enjoying the meal she had prepared for them. "You know what they say about winning a man's heart," she stated with a warm smile on her lips as she leaned against her husband and rubbed his stomach.

"So... I take it you don't get along with this Pixie... that can't be her real name, can it?" Zack asked, taking a sip of his beer.

"Well... the sponge baths were interesting, but you got any of those guys as friends that just see a hot girl, and everything else around them doesn't exist anymore?" Cory asked before taking a bite of his roll.

"Yeah, I do know a few people like that," Zack agreed.

"Well, the first time I met Cassandra, that's her name; she completely ignored me and sought to get into Dayana's and her sister's pants. Then she preceded to do the same thing throughout our stay at the beach. Nothing wrong with that, just when she thought to save face I wasn't having it, so I called her out on her behavior," Cory stated, seeing Alice and Zack listening to every word he spoke.

"So why do you call her Pixie?" Alice asked, taking an interest in Cory's life.

"Well, when I first met her, I just got the news that the colleges I wanted to attend were short shafting me, and I was pissed. So given her pixie haircut and the blue highlights in it, thus I dubbed her Pixie Queen," Cory informed her.

"Ah, so she's a loudmouth, is what you're saying?" Zack inquired, taking one of the last few bites of his chicken.

"Sometimes," Cory nodded.

"Now, I do hope you two left room for dessert," Alice said with a warm smile on her lips once they all finished their meal.

"If it's as good as this meal you cooked for us, I'll make room," Dayana stated, returning Alice's smile.

"I hope you all like chocolate cream pie," Alice spoke from the depths of her refrigerator.

"Any chocolate is just delish?!" Dayana uttered in a very serious tone, getting a chuckle out of Alice as she carried the pie over to the table.

"A woman after my own heart; I do love my chocolate too; you don't know how often I have to hit the gym to keep the weight off," Alice said, cutting slices into the pie.

"Oh, I know; I totally feel you. You don't want to know how many hours I'm there during the week to keep my butt all nice and tight for this man," Dayana uttered dreamily as her fingertips danced along Cory's jaw. Thanking Alice as she handed her the small plate with her slice on it.

"So, what gym do you use?" Alice asked, retaking her seat.

"The one on the college campus, but I hate it how the men there just leer at me and harass me even when I tell them I have a boyfriend," Dayana grumbled.

"Well, in their defense, you are hot," Cory said offhandedly before taking a bite of his pie, not seeing the look and grin on Dayana's face as he did.

"He does have a point," Zack confirmed.

"Where do you go?" Dayana asked, looking over at Alice.

"Oh, just this little place near my work; it's a women's only gym, so I don't have to deal with all those men thinking they can woo me away from my darling husband," Alice stated, casting Zack, a loving look. "You wouldn't think this old lady has a tight six-pack."

"Old? You can't be no older than Dayana is," Cory cut in, seeing Zack grinning down into his drink and Alice shooting him a sultry look.

"Well, thank you, Cory; I do try to look my best," Alice stated, soaking up the praise.

"You wouldn't mind if I use your bathroom, would you?" Cory asked as his bladder screamed out for release.