Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certainly, just follow the hallway down to the end, and the guest bathroom is on your left," Zack said, pointing out how to find it.

"Oh, dear, I forgot to put a new roll in there," Alice spoke, quickly getting to her feet, thinking Cory had to do a number two. As she inched open the door, her eyes flew wide at the reflection in the bathroom mirror over the sink as she noted how Cory's cock was in his hand as he relieved himself. Quickly closing the door so Cory wouldn't know that she had accidentally spied on him and hurried back down the hall to rejoin her husband.

"Honey, is something wrong? Why your face is flushed?" Zack inquired as Alice sat down beside him.

"No, nothing's wrong, just..." Clearing her throat as she slyly eyed Dayana, Alice knew he wasn't hard yet; still, she couldn't believe Dayana could handle something like that, "I just know how blessed Dayana is when evening comes," Alice muttered into her glass; seeing how Dayana was wearing a knowing smile as she took one of the last few bites of her pie.

"Sorry about that. I thought I could hold it until I got home," Cory stated as he returned to the room.

"Don't worry about it, as long as you didn't blow it up," Zack teased, slyly eyeing his wife, wondering why she couldn't look Cory in the eye and why her face was so red for, it was perplexing to him.

"Nah, I only do that on the third date," Cory joked, getting a chuckle out of Zack.

"So... umm, Cory, what are your plans for the summer?" Alice asked into her plate.

"Well, Dayana thought since my spring break was ruined due to, you know," gesturing to his chest, "that we'd go up to the lake that her uncle has a cabin at and spend a few days there to make up for what happened then. Other than that, I will most likely be working all the hours I can when I can before college starts," Cory said truthfully.

"Oh? Well, I do hope the two of you have fun. Hopefully, this trip won't turn out like the last one."

"Agreed, no more heroics for me," Cory nodded.

"But Cory..." Cory felt his cock responding to that sinful, sensuous tone of his sister's as she leaned into him, "are you saying you won't defend me like you did that night?" Dayana purred; her breath was hot in his ear, and her lips titillated the fine hairs that covered it as they brushed along them. She loved how she could make that face of his all red just by her light teasing.

"No comment," Cory muttered into his glass. Not enjoying the giggle that got out of his sister.

"So, are the two of you going to get away for the summer?" Dayana asked, her hand rubbing up and down Cory's thigh, noting how his fork trembled as she waited for him to finish his slice of pie.

"Well, we were planning on going to the Mustang car show down in Myrtle Beach the second week of July just to see if our little pony has the chops to stand against all those others, maybe enjoy the surf down there for a few days afterwards, then come home and back to work before September," Zack informed them.

"Never heard of it," Cory admitted.

"Yeah, unless you're in the circuit like we are, you most likely wouldn't have. It's strictly for Mustangs, doesn't matter the age... well the cut-off is the 2000 models. So you'd see a lot of Mustangs throughout the ages there, some nice people, decent food."

"Hmm..." Dayana hummed, tilting her head back as she tapped her chin. "I wonder if they would think of it as cheating if you had your hot girlfriend showing off the car in nothing but a bikini," she said, grinning lustfully at Cory as he sputtered into his glass, earning him a chuckle from the two across from them.

"You might want to look out for this one; she seems feisty, Cory," Zack mused with a knowing grin, earning him a slap on the chest from his wife. "But it's a good way to test out your car if you plan on entering it in the car show in September, so you'll have time to change or fix whatever on it before then if that's what you're interested in. If not, it's still good fun; plus, who doesn't like cruising around the beach in a Mustang and a hot woman beside you?" he asked, smirking at his wife, who blushed madly at him.

"True," Cory agreed, seeing the shimmering of his sister's eyes as she gazed at him.

"Think about it Cory, just you and me, on the road, just cruising along, seeing the envy of the men as we fly past them, and when they see me on your arm," Dayana cooed, her eyes glinted as her hand squeezed his cock beneath the table, telling him what awaited for him once they got home. "I'm sure you can take a day or two off for it."

"Don't you work?" Zack asked, peering at Dayana.

"No, my parents told me as long as I went to college, I didn't have to; unless I wanted to, then yes, I would have. They didn't want my studies hurt if I was being pulled in too many directions," Dayana said truthfully.

"And yours don't mind you working?" Alice asked with a pointed look.

"Oh, they huffed and puffed when I told them I got a part-time job, but they couldn't stop me; plus, I was planning on being gone the moment I graduated, so I would have needed the money to get me across the country. But..." Shrugging, seeing them nodding in understanding.

"So, what's the next big thing you plan on doing to your car?" Zack asked, intrigued.

"Thinking new rims, but I know the ones I looked at were expensive for just one of them, doubly so for a full set, so it might take a while to save up the money for them," Cory said, setting down his now empty glass.

"Yeah, they can be," Zack nodded. "Is there something wrong with the ones that are on it now?"

"No, but they just don't make the car pop, you know?" Cory replied with a cocky grin.

"Look at him, hasn't had the car for that long, and it's already pulled him under," Zack joked as he whispered to his wife. His eyes glanced over as he heard the sound of a chime going off, seeing how Cory pulled out his phone and how his eyes moved across the message before he responded.

"I hate to cut this short, but it seems we must be heading off," Cory stated as he pocketed his phone.

"You're parents?" Alice inquired, to which Cory nodded.

"Don't know why they're bothering; it's just graduation, not like I have to be there," Cory sighed; he was having a great time with the two of them.

"No, it is getting late, and you are still in school, even for twenty-four hours; I'd be worried too if you were my son," Zack said in a fatherly tone, a little sad that he couldn't give that to his wife. "We have to do this again, maybe a cookout so we can really ogle our cars in the sunlight," he said with a friendly smile on his face, getting a laugh out of Cory while Dayana hugged Alice goodbye, and getting a kiss on the cheek from Dayana.

"As long as Alice manning the grill," Cory teased.

"Way to wound me, man, so hurtful," Zack sniffed. "You two be safe going home," he called after them as he pulled Alice into him, waving back at them when they both turned and waved as they walked hand in hand towards Cory's car.

"Okay, spill, what had you so flustered?" Zack asked as they shut the door, muffling the sound of Cory's engine turning over.

"He has a huge cock; I didn't mean to see it; I don't think he saw me. Was going to just open the door and inch to tell him where the toilet paper was if he needed it, that's when I saw it, and he wasn't even hard, and it was already this long," Alice said, feeling her body heating as she displayed the length she saw to her husband.

"Really?" Zack asked, not believing a word of it.

"Babe, you know I don't lie about what a cock looks like," Alice intoned.

"Alright, that's true you don't, but who knew?"

"Dayana does," Alice said breathlessly as she sank into her husband's warmth as they hugged one another. "Now, come, help me clean the table."

******

Dayana reached over and lowered the radio's volume as the red light of the stop light shone along the hood of Cory's car. "You know she saw your cock, right?" Dayana uttered, seeing the confusion in her brother's eyes that told her he did not. So she knew it wasn't intentional.

"Do what?"

"When you went to use the bathroom, I don't know how, but she came back rather flustered. Did I make you excited, Cory?" Dayana asked in a sinful tone as the pads of her fingers danced up his thigh. Smirking triumphantly in her seat as she watched how Cory shifted in his own that told her that was so.

"Okay, so why did you bring it up?" Cory asked, slowly pulling away once the light turned green.

"No reason, just thought you wanted to know why Alice was acting like that when you came back. You did enjoy our dinner date, didn't you?" Dayana asked in a loving tone, teasing her man all through the drive so he'd be eager to slip it into her hot pussy.

"Yeah, they're nice," Cory nodded.

"What do you think of going down with them in July?"

"I don't know, sis, not like I have a whole lot of money to spend on a motel room, gas, food, and whatever else we might do down there," Cory said with a wave of his hand.

"You know I can help with the cost Cory. We are in this together, aren't we?" Dayana asked in a soft tone, her eyes watching how the street lights played along her brother's face as they drove towards home. "If we're going to be together for a long time, you're going to have to share the load. You can't shoulder it all on your own, you know?"

"Sis, think about it, you might change your mind in a month, a year, two, four, and you might want to get..." Cory felt a chill creeping up his spine as Dayana invaded his personal space in a flash.

"I told you, Cory, over a month ago when we became a couple. I am not leaving you or this," feeling him tense up as she cupped his manhood, "ever. We are going to be together for a long time. I don't care what other people think. I don't care if they disapprove. The only, only thing that matters to me is you, now, yes, our money is tight at the moment, and we can't do a lot of the things I want us to experience with one another. Yet we have time; our life together is just beginning. I'm not saying it will be easy when we're both just poor college students. Nevertheless, if we work together, we can do this; I know we can. If you can face down three grown men, face your own death all to protect Zoe and me, I know we can overcome anything in our way, as long as we talk to one another," Dayana said in a loving voice before placing a kiss on Cory's right cheek. "Now, what's this business about you moving away?"

"Umm... I will have to get a job, Dayana; there might not be one here, so..." Rolling his hand, allowing the rest to be left unsaid.

"I see," Dayana mused as she chewed her lip. "Give me access to your account," she said out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"Give me access to your account," Dayana repeated.

"Why?"

"So I can put what I've learned so far into action. I know I can increase what you have, so money might not be as tight as it has been for us. I know working at Hardee's can't pay a whole lot. So why not use what I already know to give us a kick start, hmm?"

"You sure? This is my life's savings I'm risking here," Cory warned. He had lied when he said he was tapped out, yet he wasn't about to tell anyone he had about thirteen hundred sitting in his bank account since he really didn't spend much of his money other than on gas and items for his car.

"I promise you if I lose it all, I'll give you my ass, and you can fuck the shit out of me, and I won't complain. I mean all of your cock, not just part of it," Dayana stated, knowing if he did, it would destroy her.

"You serious?!"

"Very," Dayana nodded sternly. "I want us not to have to worry about money. I don't want that one thing tearing at our relationship. But if I can quadrable it or greater, I want a reward," she said, feeling her pussy heating at the thoughts playing out in her mind along with the vibration of the car that flowed up through the seat.

"Oh? And what's this reward?"

"That if I can make ten thousand dollars by the week before the event in July, you and I take a long vacation, just the two of us down there and no one else. So I'll have your undivided attention, and I want to have my pussy eaten every hour on the hour if I want it during our stay," Dayana said, feeling her nipples hardening at the thought of spending all those seconds, minutes, and hours alone with the man that would risk everything for her.

"Alright, but I don't know how my boss is going to take all this time off I'll be asking for," Cory muttered, rubbing the back of his head as the blinker ticked away as they waited to turn onto their street.

"If she fires you because of it, I'll make sure we're solvent until you get another one if you want, or we can just play the stock market while we both are in school," Dayana said with determination to make their relationship work. She knew playing the stock market was risky, that she could lose every cent of his money; she just hoped fate would be kind to her and Cory. After all, hadn't Cory gone through enough not to earn a little reward out of life? "Now, you come up once you wipe the car down and let it cool off a bit," she uttered as she leaned over and passionately kissed her man. "I'll be in your room waiting for you," Dayana cooed as she slid out of the passenger seat. Smiling at Zoe as she came bounding out of the house with a bag in her hand as Cory popped his trunk.

"This is Cassy's bag; you didn't get home before she left, so she left it here for when you did," Zoe said, watching how Cory pulled out one of the terry cloth towels he kept in the trunk of his car to wipe the pollen and dirt off of it before he put his car cover on. She knew he went the extra mile so his paint job wouldn't get scratched. "So, how was dinner?" she asked, placing her hands behind her as she watched her brother.

"Pretty good," Cory answered as the towel glided along the surface of the paint.

"Would you be opposed to Cassy and me meeting them?" Zoe asked bashfully.

"Why? Jealous that we have a couple of friends?" Cory teased.

"Maybe," Zoe said weakly. "I promise we aren't out to steal them away from you, but... I'd like to do things with Cassy like you're doing with Dayana."

"I'll see what Zack and Alice have to say; if you do meet them, you have to pretend I'm not your brother," Cory said low.

"Oh? Why?" Zoe asked, confused. "Do they not..." Seeing Cory shaking his head as he wiped down the hood. "So they just think you're boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Pretty much, but Alice is a cop, so you might want to tell Pixie to tone down the unlawfulness if you all do meet them," Cory teased, seeing his sister's cheeks heat in the weak light that came from the surrounding houses. His body rocked to the right as Zoe collided with him, as she wrapped him in a hug and placed a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, Cory; I'll let you finish. Cassy can't wait to go to the lake in this thing," Zoe said, smiling back at him as she walked back towards the house.

"Just no orgasms in my car," Cory warned.

"Oh, two hours in that thing; you know it's going to happen, Cory," Zoe taunted before entering their home.

Once the car had cooled down enough, Cory gently rolled the cover over it, ensuring it was snug to the bumpers before he armed his alarm. Sliding his keys into his pocket, waving to his mother and father, who was watching something on TV as he passed them.

"Cory?!" Celeste's voice stopped him in his tracks, causing him to backpaddle until his mother was in sight. "I know you and your sisters are going to the lake until Thursday; I was wondering if you'd..." Arching an eyebrow when he saw how her cheeks were heating. His father had the same look he had at his mother's gesture.

"Give you your fix before we're gone for five days?" Cory finished for her, to which Celeste vehemently nodded. "You okay with that?" he asked, peering at his father.

"Yep, you're mother has been bouncing off the walls the past few days while you were studying for your exams, so she didn't want to distract you. So, you'd be doing me a favor, so I don't have to keep her from speeding over to the lake and..."

"Jairo?! You don't need to tell him all that?!" Celeste gasped.

"What?! Delilah said we shouldn't lie to Cory and do you think he doesn't already know you need it?" Jairo spoke pointedly, nodding down to her nipples that were very visible against her shirt.

"I promise Cory I won't make you too tired for the long drive there," Celeste said in a shy tone as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"And what will Dad be doing?"

"Umm... I thought maybe you'd might be okay with some experimentation. I know you're okay with FFM threesomes, but you've never had a MMF threesome before, and it would be wrong of us to leave your father out when his normal play date isn't here to fill in," Celeste said, feeling her face reddening like mad. She could already feel her mound liquifying at the thought of being stuffed to the brim with the tool that lay beneath her son's pants. She just couldn't help it; it was the one cock she's been longing for all her life; now that she's found it, she wasn't about to let it go.

"And you're okay with that?" Cory asked, shooting his father a look.

"Well..." Scratching his cheek, knowing how weird it would be doing that with his son, "as long as we aren't crossing streams and I go first in her pussy, since I seriously doubt I'd be able to feel anything after you, don't see a problem," Jairo said, casting his son a glance.

"Yeah... double stuffing doesn't sound all that appealing," Cory agreed.

"Cory?!" Celeste intoned, thinking she would even let the two of them do such a thing. "My pussy might be able to handle that thing, but in no way are you two going to stretch me out like that!" she huffed adorably as she crossed her arms.

"Umm... I did just say that wasn't going to happen, didn't I?" Cory spoke with an arched eyebrow. "Wonder what you're going to do when I move out," he said offhandedly as he walked towards the stairs to his room.

"What!" Celeste roared, racing to stop her son. "Cory! Wait! What do you mean moving out?!" Her heart raced, fear of not being filled to the brim played in her eyes as Cory's left foot rested on the first step.

"It's what people do when you finish college, move out and go to work in some far-off city," Cory stated, trying not to take that much enjoyment out of the horrified look in his mother's eyes, yet he would be a liar if he said he didn't really enjoy it.

"Cory, please don't say that, I know we have a lot to work on, and your father and I have a lot to make up for, but please, don't say you're moving out," Celeste uttered, knowing she would die if she couldn't have his cock fucking her like it has been for the past two months. Ever since she's become his slut she hadn't taken another man to her bed that wasn't her husband or son. She didn't count the parties she and Jairo when to over at Delilah's place since she didn't have a bed there. Yes, Jairo got most of her loving, as it should be, yet she knew Zoe and Dayana kept him occupied when she could relieve his cock of that warm hot goo.

"Did you think Dayana and I would stay here forever?" Sighing when he heard his sister's response of 'I heard that!' "What did you think was going to happen when I finished college? That I'd just stay here?" His eyebrow rose when his mother just nodded her answer vigorously. "I don't think Dad will want me around for that long when you two are supposed to be enjoying your golden years."

"I don't know, Cory," Jairo said, leaning against the frame of the archway that led into their living room. "It might be cheaper for you and Dayana to just stay here than have your mother chasing you around the country."

"And when I can't find a job in my field? What, then, am I to be a sugar baby?" Cory retorted. His eyes followed his mother as she dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around him.