Miracle Cream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please, please, Cory, think about it; I'd die if you left. Sorry Jairo," Celeste said, peering back at her husband.

"I know about how you are about your fetish," Jairo uttered, waving it off.

"Oh, you'd die, huh?"

"Mmmhmm," Celeste hummed as she nodded. "Baby, I get it; you want to be on your own, away from us, the people who hurt you; I would too if I was in your shoes. I know you and Dayana want to make your relationship as private as you can, yet that's not possible with all of us around. Plus, if you leave, what if someone finds out about the two of you? What then? Here, you know we'll protect you, keep you two safe, out there, alone, we can't. Please, baby, you know how much I love this and you," she said, peering up at her son as she rubbed his cock.

"Son, if the two of you want your own place, we can always put an apartment in the basement for the two of you, so you'll have the privacy you'll need without worrying about us interfering with your relationship," Jairo spoke in a fatherly tone. At first, he found it wrong with what they are doing, yet when he saw how Celeste was with Cory in his bedroom of the beach house, they rented. He knew then Celeste would never let go of it, even if it meant packing up their house and moving across the country. Plus, being a contractor and in his new position at his job, he might be able to swing it to where it only costs him half the price, given the amount of money he has saved the company since being promoted.

"Cory." Dayana's voice caused him to look up the stairwell. "Maybe they're right; maybe we should stay here. I don't want to go to jail for loving you, and I know you don't want to either. Just think about it, alright? We have four years to decide what we're going to do as a couple," she said, smiling lovingly down at her brother.

"What about me?" Zoe asked, slinking out of her room after hearing the discussion. "If they get to stay, why can't I."

"We never said you couldn't, baby," Celeste answered, peering up at her daughter.

"Good, then you better make it a two-bedroom apartment down there because Cassy and I will be moving in; you're not the only one that can't live without that," Zoe said, coming to stand beside her sister as she stared intently at Cory's groin.

"You know, I am more than just a cock," Cory grumbled as he marched up the steps to his room.

"We know, but baby, that's one helluva cock you have there," Celeste called up to him with a grin on her face. Praying that her son thought long and hard about what they had said as she watched Dayana's arm sliding along his waist before they ambled into his room.

Chapter two

Cory was bored as he sat in the colosseum his school had rented out for the day; he, along with the rest of his class, sat on those hard metal chairs in his cap and gown, just waiting for his row to rise so he could get his diploma and go home. Turning his head as his mother stood at the railing, filming it all on her phone as family and friends came to cheer him for making it past high school. The years leading up to this day flashed before his eyes, remembering all the good and very bad times he had in his first eighteen years of life. Now, he wouldn't admit it; he was a little scared of what awaited him now that he wasn't considered a child any longer as the torch was passed to the next class as they, too, made their way into their own adult life. His hand brushed along the pocket of his jeans beneath his gown, they were supposed to dress nice, but Cory thought, who would know or care? Not a damn person, plus he wasn't going to sit in a gown, in uncomfortable clothes, and twiddle his thumbs. Cory rolled his eyes as the Valedictorian rambled on and on about crap he didn't really care about. He didn't care about how her friends, parents, yadda, yadda helped her, and such. He just wanted his diploma so he could get out of there and head home so he could pack up his car. He was more interested in banging his mother's brains out than he was in knowing that girl's backstory. It didn't help matters the girl who cheated on him with the jock in the backseat of his car was currently sitting beside him at the moment. Who chose that time to place a hand on his thigh, which he found weird since he's pretty much ignored her for about two years.

"Cory, I know we'll be going our own separate ways soon, and I want to say how sorry I am for treating you the way I did. I know nothing I will say will make things right between us; I know that. I just wanted you to know I chose poorly. That I've regreted it every day since you told me to fuck off. I know now that you were near the perfect boyfriend; I'm just sad that I didn't see it at the time. I know it's in no way of making up what I've done to you, but maybe you'll let me give you something to remember me by?" she whispered with a seductive smile on her lips.

"Sorry," removing her hand, "I don't cheat on my girlfriend, and honestly, you wouldn't be able to handle me," Cory said, getting to his feet when the row before him filed in line to accept their diplomas.

"Please, that little..." Her voice stilled in her throat as Cory spun around so fast, causing her to take a step backward.

"You think I'm little," Cory growled as a creepy smile crept along his lips. "Here, feel for yourself. Does that feel small to you?" he hissed, placing her hand on his cock, which was semi-hard at the thought of how his mother was going be moaning like for the next hour. Watching how her eyes widened as she felt them continuing to grow. "Yeah, see, you won't be able to handle me now, don't speak to me anymore," Cory spoke, tossing her hand away before turning back around.

"Please, Cory, there has to be something I can do for you to let me make it up to you," she pleaded behind him.

"Nope, not happening, and why would I want you now when I'm dating a junior in college? And she can handle my dragon; you'd just gag on it," Cory said cruelly from over his shoulder.

"I'm going to get that cock one way or another, Cory. I know about you going to UNC, and guess what? So am I. Trust me, whoever this girl is, is going to dump you once she goes back to her hometown. And when she does, I'm going to swoop in and reclaim you as my own." How her face heated at the snort, she heard coming from him.

"I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you," Cody said in a monotone voice as he neared the stage.

"It's going to happen; you better believe it. When you're here all alone, with no one to take care of it, I'll be there to show you things that girl won't do for you."

"Unless you got some weird ass kinky side I've never seen, you wouldn't be able to outshine what she does to me nightly," Cory gloated as he stepped onto the stage, feeling her eyes burning into his back as he walked up to the Principle and shook his hand while taking his diploma in the other. Since he got what he came for, he saw no reason to stick around; ripping open the snap buttons that held the gown closed, he reached into his pocket for his phone as he climbed off the stage, texting his mother he was going home now if she wanted her dicking she better hurry. Smirking at the girl he at one time really liked, glancing up, seeing his mother dragging his father off in the stands about his former peers, letting her see the outline of his cock before he slipped out the side door, knowing she wouldn't follow. At least, he hoped she didn't. Wondering how Dayana was going to take this when he told her once he picked her up, he wasn't about to interrupt her when he knew she was in the middle of her own exams. Slugging off the gown and cap, balling the gown into it as he walked towards where he parked his car. A satisfied grin rose on the corners of his lips as his little pony gleamed in the light of the sun as it sat there, just calling for him to take to the road.

"Cory! Don't you leave without us!" Celeste hollered as she walked hurriedly to catch up with her son with, Jairo right on her heels. Her emerald green eyes flared in hunger at the outline of her son's cock. This was why they rode with their son, so they didn't have to race each other home once the ceremony was over, or in this case, when Cory felt like it was over. "I'm proud of you, baby," she cooed, placing a kiss on her son's left cheek, the same cheek she has constantly kissed since becoming his slut. "I do hope this hard cock is because of me," Celeste purred as she slyly brushed her fingers down the outline of his manhood.

"Why didn't you want to stay for the rest of it, Cory?" Jairo asked as the three of them walked toward his son's car.

"Got what I came for; the rest was just pizzazz. Nothing important," Cory replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Don't you want to say goodbye to your friends?" Celeste asked in a motherly tone, feeling her mound throbbing, knowing what was going to take place in thirty minutes. The time it will take them to get to their home from the colosseum that sat in the middle of downtown Durham.

"Jess already left with her folks to California last night; I already said my goodbyes to Mike and Biff," Cory said sadly; he was really going to miss his friends. "So, I saw no point in sticking around any further."

"I'm sorry, baby; I know how much you're going to miss them. You never know; you might find some new friends when you start at UNC," Celeste said, gently rubbing her son's back.

"Yeah," Cory muttered, clenching his jaw, hoping his ex didn't cause any problems later on.

"Cory, is something the matter?" Jairo asked, noting the look in his son's eye.

"Nothing I can't handle," Cory said, pulling out his keys and disarming his alarm. Looking down as his mother laid a hand on his left forearm.

"Honey, can I? Please, just once, I promise to be real careful in it," Celeste uttered, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Promise?"

"Mmmhmm!" Celeste nodded vehemently.

"Alright, but you're giving up the ass for it," Cory said, dropping the keys in her hand.

"Only eight inches; last time, I could barely sit for a week," Celeste stated with a sparkle in her eye. Squealing as she skipped/hopped her way to the driver's door, carefully unlocking the door, so she didn't scratch his paint. Sliding into the driver's seat and reached over and unlocked the passenger door.

"Why does it feel so wrong sitting in the back of my own car?" Cory mumbled, causing his father to chuckle behind him as he climbed into the back once he folded the passenger seat forward.

"You got enough room?" Jairo asked once he inched the seat forward to allow Cory some legroom.

"Yeah." Cory watched how his mother wiggled in the seat, pumping the gas twice to prime the carburetor before she fired up the engine. Listening to her groan as the rumble played along her heated mound.

"I so love this car," Celeste sighed as she ran her hands lovingly along the steering wheel. Grinning as she revved the engine, pressing on the brake, and threw it into drive. Cory held onto the armrest as the rear end fishtailed as his mother peeled out of the parking space they were in.

"What the hell! I didn't say you could drive like a bat out of Hell!" Cory shouted, noting the trail of smoke and the line of rubber they had left behind, only to be thrown back into his seat as his mother was laughing like mad as she zoomed onto the street since it was clear.

"You two should see your faces!" Celeste howled in laughter. "So hysterical!" Throwing on the blinker, feeling the rear end squatting down as the fuel flowed into the engine as she sped past the slower-moving car. "God, I miss driving a muscle car," she sighed as she weaved in and out of traffic like a pro.

"Honey?! Don't you think you're being a little reckless with Cory's car?" Jairo spoke, peering over at his wife.

"Oh, relax; I'm perfectly in control of this baby," Celeste said, waving off his worry. "If I'm getting ass fucked, I want to make it worth it," she stated, gazing at her son in the mirror before she pulled onto the onramp. "Plus, my daddy taught me how to handle these kinds of cars when I first started driving. This doesn't have the horsepower his Chevelle had," Celeste stated with a wicked grin as the engine hummed as she barked the tires before that little pony throttled up to eighty miles an hour. "Yet it didn't tease my pussy like this baby does," she uttered with longing.

"You do realize you're not going to walk straight when we're done, right?" Cory stated in a challenging voice.

"Goodie!" Celeste giggled as she noted that only ten miles were left till they neared their off-ramp.

"Don't you dare! Mom!" Cory shouted as his mother gunned it as a 2016 Mustang thought to overtake them, pushing his car well over a hundred miles an hour. Leaving a very stunned driver behind at the thought her new model couldn't outshine a classic.

Celeste just blew Jairo a kiss when he stared at her like he's never seen this side of her before as the motor wound down as their exit was near. Glancing quickly down at the gas gauge, noting how much fuel that had burned through, Turning onto the offramp, glancing to her right at the gas station's sign as she coasted to a stop. Noting that same mustang on her tail, loving the feel of the rumble of the car as she slowly turned into the station.

"You fill up, and I'll go pay for it," Celeste uttered as she folded the driver's seat forward to let her son out.

"You so aren't driving my car home," Cory grumbled as he eased out of his car.

"You sure, baby? Your slut is willing to do whatever you want to take it out every now and again," Celeste purred low into Cory's ear before spinning on her heel and sashaying towards the store.

Turning his head when he heard the pump turning on, seeing the twenty dollars his mother had prepaid appearing on the screen as he lifted the license plate and unscrewed the fuel cap. Lifting the nozzle and selecting the grade of fuel he wanted, he had to admit his mother did handle his car pretty well compared to his own when he first got the car. He just never knew his mother was a speed demon. Peering behind him as a car door slammed as he inserted the nozzle into the intake.

"I want that car!" Stated a rather slim, large-breasted redhead; Cory noted the intensity of her blue eyes as she stared at him, waiting for his answer as her hands rested on her hips.

"I'm not selling you my car, you crazy?!" Cory replied before turning his attention back to the pump.

"I'll give you fifty thousand for it."

"What part of 'not for sale' was lost on you?" Cory asked, peering back at the woman once again. He noted the irritation in the woman's narrowing eyes. "Tell you what, strip and lay on the hood of your car, and spread your legs, and fuck me in front of everyone, then I might, I say might think about it," he countered, noting the fuming look on the woman's face before her hair whipped through the air as she stomped back to her own car. Smirking when that newish Mustang didn't have the sound that his own had.

"I won't forget this!" the woman yelled from out her open passenger window before speeding away.

"Yeah, whatever, like I care," Cory muttered, seeing his father laughing in his seat as he screwed on the cap. Getting a little unnerved by the smirk on his mother's lips and the sultry light in her eyes.

"So, do you go around telling strange women to strip and spread their legs so you can fuck them on their cars?" Celeste taunted, enjoying seeing this side of her son.

"Only when they ask something really stupid unless you're saying you want to take her place; let all these good people see how slutty you can get with something big and hard deep in you," Cory retorted with his own taunt as he returned the handle to its holder. Watching how his mother's eyes glanced down and then flickered up to his face as her tongue flicked against her teeth.

"So you think your man enough to fuck me on the hood of your own car, in public no less?"

"Hmm... yep," Cory mused as he stepped out to the open door. "So what will it be? We are burning daylight." Looking down when his mother reached out, balled his shirt in her hand, and pulled him into her.

"Be careful baby, I'm already hot and horny, don't tempt the slut in me; I might not be held accountable for what I might do to you," Celeste said heatedly as she stood nose to nose with her son.

"Or what, you'll kiss me?" Cory stated, repeating her own words from months ago. Noting how his mother's eyes widened when he slyly ran the pad of his finger along her covered slit. Seeing that predator in her eyes rising as he softly rubbed her clit through her jeans. "Come on, what do you have to lose, other than lots of fluids coating my hood, hmm?"

"Easy there, son, don't poke the bear when it's already on edge," Jairo warned, knowing what her increased breathing meant. When he's been on the receiving end of her fire many a time. Smirking when Celeste's hand latched onto Cory's manhood.

"Do you think you can just tease me, and nothing will happen to you?" Celeste asked, fighting herself not to take claim of her son's lips. "Do you think you're just going to walk away when this cock needs my lips around it?"

"No, I'm expecting to fuck the shit out of you; the question you have to ask yourself is it going to be here in public or behind closed doors," Cory mused in a sinful tone with a grin to match.

"Get in the car, and I'll show you fucking," Celeste growled in want. She just couldn't believe she was this turned on. While yes, the vibrations and the anticipation had gotten her worked up, yet that was just the warm-up. She was not expecting Cory to flirt with her so blatantly, to touch her so lewdly in public, to taunt her to do the same thing he had asked of that woman, and she was seriously thinking about it.

"Promises, promises," Cory uttered as he ducked into the back of his car.

As much as Celeste wanted to do ninety the rest of the way home, she controlled herself and kept the car at the speed limit. However, that didn't mean she wasn't rubbing her pussy against the seat the entire drive back to their house. Pulling the car in behind hers, quickly shutting off the engine, her hand fumbling with the seatbelts in her hurry to get into the house to get the cock she's been craving for the past five days. Leaving the car door open, the keys swaying in the ignition as she walked hurriedly towards the front door.

"Want me to lock this door?" Jairo asked, knowing his son would be leaving after their threesome to pick up his sisters and Cassy.

"Yeah," Cory replied, grabbing his cap and gown from the back and folding the seat back up as he reached over and removed his keys.

"See you inside," Jairo said over the roof of his son's car as Cory rolled up the driver's side window.

"Cory! Get your ass up here, and get that fucking cock out!" Celeste called down to her son from the bedroom she and Jairo shared once Cory entered his childhood home.

"Damn, Celeste, what the fuck has gotten into you?!" Cory heard his father ask as Celeste was going to town on his cock. Tossing his shirt, shoes, socks, and then pants into his room which all landed on his cap, gown, and diploma that rested on the floor where they had landed. Feeling his hardening cock swaying with each stride toward his parents' bedroom. Freezing momentarily in midstride as his mother's naked body filled the doorway. Fire of her lust burned in her green eyes, her nipples stood erect, eagerly waiting for Jairo and Cory to tease, suck, tug, and pinch to their delight. Her dew shown in the artificial light and the sunlight that filled the house. Noting how her eyes were glued to his cock as it continued its rise, to the way her tongue moved along her upper lip savoring the meal to come.

"You wanted to fuck me on your hood, Cory. You wanted to make everyone watch as I moaned and begged like a slut for all to see. Then you'll have no problem bringing that cock in here and giving me what I need, will you?" Celeste asked, daring him to say something that wasn't true.