Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that was the service she used to provide. She'd been on the bleeding edge of older woman/younger men relations, but age had reached her too, taking her out of the game. But no longer. She was back. Whatever force had taken her from a rundown, worn-out old lady to a premium, prime-cut, grade-A, porn-level MILF had gotten her back in the game when she had long since aged out. She was back, she was meaner than ever, and she was gonna break this young virgin harder than she'd ever broken any man.

"I can feel your cock throbbing inside me! We both know it's true," she said, holding herself in place, squeezing her cunt around his rock hard pillar again. "If you and little Lizzy were truly meant to be, you would have done it with her first. True love is magnetic. You wouldn't have been able to resist each other." Deep down, in his addled mind, her words registered with him. The fact that Lizzy and him didn't have that level of magnetic, all-consuming physical connection... did that mean that something was missing between them? That there was a gap in their relationship he was ignoring, maybe lost in the haze of what he thought was true love. If they did end up together, would the bloom come off the rose when he realized there was no heat between them? He loved her, sure, and he wanted to have sex with her, but mostly because he was so horned up that he just wanted to have sex. They'd been able to keep their needs in check, but here, on this morning, when he was at his wit's end and at his most desperate, she was too far away from him to help. She wasn't there for him when he needed her most. He'd been left alone, desperate, and horny.

The perfect prey for the new and improved Janet Winston.

"Fuck..." Janet groaned, her cunt gushing around the young man's meaty pole as she squeezed herself around him. She was as excited as he was. "I think the fact that your big, fat, beautiful cock is buried inside me means you like me more than you ever liked her! Yes!" she groaned, grinding against his pillar, her massive, hanging breasts swaying above him, a hypnotizing sight for his eyes. "You got all up in me in minutes! Haha! Yes! Fuck! That's the magnetism I was talking about! It took you minutes to betray cute little Lizzy and fuck me instead. She meant so little to you when it counted most! Yes! Fuck! And, haha... it turned out you liked me a hell of a lot more! Fuck! With how hard you are inside me, I think you fucking love me!" she groaned out, rising up ever so slowly before sitting back down onto him, driving him crazy with this tortuously slow fucking. His cock was pulsing with need, and she knew how to draw out to pleasure to an almost infinite length, from here to oblivion.

Looking up at her, at this woman he barely recognized as the woman he knew, he again had to ask himself what had happened to her. He knew this was an old woman, he knew it. He didn't question his memory that much. But how could an old woman look this amazing? Her once aged, wrinkled face was gorgeous and sexy and possessive of a natural, seductive glint that added to her appeal. Her ass was suddenly round and firm and juicy. Her belly was fit and taut in a way few women her age could ever hope to be. And of course, her tits were just massive and perfect and squeezable. The way they swayed above him was like a siren's song, lulling him deeper into lust and sin. There was no way a woman her age could have this body. No way. He truly had to ask himself if she had made a deal with the devil to look this good. But looking up at her, she didn't look like a worshipper of the dark arts.

She looked like the devil herself.

Completely nude, body radiating heat and sin, she was probably a nightmare visage for the holy. Her gorgeous face smirking, her eyes flashing with an off-putting evil while her body did nothing but invite you close. She was lust and sin personified. As crazy as it sounded, it was the only thing that made sense to his addled mind. It was the only explanation as to how she could be this hot out of nowhere. She was a tool for the wicked. She was tits and ass and bad intentions, the thing young men like him were warned about. And now he knew why. By the time he knew what he was dealing with, it was already too late for him. He was in too deep. He'd experienced the sinful pleasure a wicked temptress like her could bring him. His body was loving it. His cock was loving it. The sin had already entered him, breaking him down, poisoning him, sacrificing the virgin so he could be reborn in the flames. It wasn't his fault that he was enjoying this so much more than he should. What was one man against the forces of evil and sin?

These were the addled thoughts of a broken, naïve young men clinging onto his last shred of decency, seeking to absolve himself of the responsibility of his own actions. Sure, Janet had gotten this incredible body through otherworldly means, but she was not some tool for the devil. She was just a horny old slut that had a predilection for hot younger men. And now that she had these massive tits and a perfect, firm ass again, she was on the hunt. Max was not some persecuted, pure young man injected with sin by this foul, evil, sexy temptress and made to like what was happening to him. He was a horny young guy who, like most, had sin bubbling in his veins. And the right woman had come along to make the sin and lust bubble over. And unfortunately for him, that woman wasn't a cute young girl his own age, but a nasty old slut with huge boobs. His lust had been a steady boil the entire day, and Janet was the right woman to push him over the edge. Add in the sprinkle of a MILF fetish buried deep inside him and we have a perfectly reasonable explanation for how he'd ended up being ridden by this old slut.

But in his mind, if this was beyond his control, beyond anything he could fight, he could allow himself to give in to it. If he was fighting a force that no one could hope to withstand, no one could judge him for giving in to it... right? No one could judge him for enjoying the nasty sex, fully embracing it, and fucking the ever-loving shit out of this hot bitch on top of him. No one could judge him for betraying his girlfriend, embracing sin, and fucking his way out of the insane situation he'd found himself in.

Right?

"So, tell me, baby..." she purred, her voice a sinewy evil. "Do you love me? Do you love me more than little skinny Lizzy?" she asked, squeezing her immaculate cunt around his bulging weapon.

Max looked up at her, fury behind his eyes and pleasure coursing through his body. He knew in his heart he loved Lizzy, but to escape... to get through this, he'd have to lie. He'd have to give the devil what she wanted in hopes to escape her evil clutches.

"Yes..." he admitted, and despite knowingly lying, he couldn't deny the rush that coursed through him at this admission. Looking into her eyes, he continued. "I love you."

Janet grinned wickedly at this, squeezing herself around him again as a reward, but she wanted more.

"More than boring little Lizzy?" she asked with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Yes!" he admitted through clenched teeth, trying to fight off the pleasure she was inflicting on him. "I love you more than Lizzy..." he admitted, his cock throbbing inside of her again. At this admission, she grinned again.

"There you go..." the older woman purred. In reward for his admission, she pulled his wrists up from the mattress and slapped his big palms against her giant, ripe breasts.

"Oh!" he groaned as he reflexively gripped the older woman's massive melons, fingers digging into the soft, succulent flesh again. He released her hold on him, but he kept squeezing away at them, squeezing her enormous jugs over and over again. God damn, they were perfect!

"Do you love my tits, Max?" she groaned, grinding down on his post again. "Do you like what fills up old Ms. Winston's bra more than your cute college girlfriend?"

"Uhhhh... yes!" he relented, not wanting to say that he liked Ms. Winston's boobs more than his girlfriend altogether, but knowing he had no choice. But again, this verbal betrayal sent unrivaled levels of pleasure coursing through him again. He squeezed her tits roughly and humped up into her as she ground against him.

"Well, if you love me so much, then prove it!" she dared him. "Fuck the shit out of me and make me scream at the end of your cock! Use all those tasty muscles to fuck my brains out and turn me into a gushing, quivering mess! Give to me what you've never given your little girlfriend! Make me happier than you ever made her! Show me that you love me so much more than her by making me cum like fucking crazy!"

At this, she began to bounce on his big cock again, bouncing from the base to the tip just like she had before. And finally, instead of the half-hearted humping he'd done before, he began really matching her, driving up into her as she bounced on him.

"That's it! Give me that dick, baby! Perfect!" she groaned as they went at it, her bouncing on him harder and harder. With his feet on the bed, he gave himself added leverage as he heaved himself up into her, their bodies slamming together roughly, meaty slaps filling the room. "Mmmm! Fuck! That's just how I like it, babe! Fuck my nasty cunt! Yes! I love it hard and nasty, baby, just like you do! Keep doing it just like that! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He wasn't fucking her harder to give her what she wanted. The fact that he was doing just that was secondary. But he couldn't deny that the filth and nastiness of this illicit encounter was turning him on like crazy. His body was alive with lust and sexual energy, and fucking this older bitch faster and harder only turned him on more. Embracing the nastiness of this encounter had pushed him over the edge and down the slippery slope of lust, and he was making that slide faster and harder as the seconds ticked by.

"Fuck! FUCK!" she screamed out in pleasure, riding the younger man faster and faster, her tits bouncing in his palms. "Fuck that's good! You wouldn't be fucking me so god damn hard if you actually gave a shit about your little girlfriend! Yes! YES! I don't think you care about her at all! UGH! FUCK! All you guys truly care about is sex! Hard, nasty, FUCKING! Right? Poor little virgin girls can't match up to nasty fucking sluts like me! Yes! YES! You guys act all kind and nice, but the nice ones are ALWAYS the nastiest! Yes! When it matters most, you always end up going for the whores! Fuck! Look at you. You go to church every Sunday, you make all these vows and promises to your cute little girlfriend, and now your deep-dicking a nasty old slut like me! Yes! YES! Fuck! I love it! Look where all that got you! Yes! FUCK! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me, god damn it! YES!"

Max wanted to deny everything she said, but he couldn't escape the lightning bolt of lust that coursed through him at her little speech. Her lustful words tickled him just right, and despite wanting to speak out and defend himself and Lizzy, he only fucked the older slut harder, giving her exactly what she wanted.

"Oh my God! You're so fucking good at this! How are you so good at this?" the older woman moaned, heaving herself down, slamming her ass against the younger man's thighs again and again. "I've taken a lot of dick in my day, babe! I'm not a boring fucking virgin! Fuck! When I say I'm a fucking slut, I mean it! Ugh! God damn! I've had sex with a lot of men. So believe me when I say that you're fucking built for this! Yes! You're a goddamn natural at fucking nasty fucking whores like me! I think poor little boring Lizzy's gonna stay a virgin forever!" She cried out, almost daring him to respond.

Despite knowing what he was doing, despite knowing that he had resolved to just fuck his way out of this while gritting his teeth at all the claims she was making, Max had finally had enough. He had to say something.

"Ughhh! Fuck! Stop talking about her!" he demanded, trying to ignore the pleasure as they kept fucking.

"Oh! Why's that?" she smirked, riding the younger man.

"She's... oh... she's nice! And sweet! I love her!" he groaned, still fucking up into Janet and squeezing her giant boobs.

"Ugh! But you said you loved me more..." she replied. "Oh! Shit! Baby, you've gone further with me than you ever did with her! Yes! She's never felt your balls slapping into her ass, but I have! Fuck! You've never squeezed her tiny boobies, but you've been squeezing the hell out of my great, big ones! And you've never cum inside her, but you are gonna cum inside me!"

"Whuh..." Max groaned. No... she couldn't be serious. He knew he shouldn't be doing this bareback, or at all, honestly, but actually cumming inside her? That seemed like a line too far. That being said, he knew she was an older woman, so he didn't know if pregnancy was a concern, but that was before she got this crazy hot body of hers, so... who knows?

Looking up at her, she looked like a fucking mature sex goddess. Gorgeous, intense good looks with no wrinkles. Long, shiny brown hair. Golden tanned skin, shining with perspiration. Her fit, flat belly, a beacon of fitness and sexiness. And then her tits. Her massive, round, perky, sweat-covered tits, shining in the light, the soft flesh pouring through his fingers, her nipples hard as diamonds. He knew somewhere in there was that broken-down old neighbor lady he'd always known. But what was in front of him now, her looks and that body, was all that mattered.

That body of hers was enough to take him over the edge. Her body was enough to make his nuts explode, and he could not afford to do it inside her. That felt like something he couldn't come back from. So, he made his move, pulling his hands from her big tits and grabbing her by the sides, looking to push her off.

Or at least, he tried to.

Even though he had the strength advantage, she had all the leverage, using her position to fight back. They rolled in unison as she fell to her side next to him. Limbs tangled, chests sliding against each other, they wrestled for control. But despite that, his cock was still buried inside her. Max thought his young muscles would win the day and escape the clutches of this older woman, yet when he thought he had the advantage, she squeezed her cunt around his cock hard, taking the fight out of him for just a moment. That was all she needed as she rolled back in to place, with her luscious form on top of him, wrists against the bed again.

"We're not done yet!" she sneered, her face inches above his. Then she leaned down and extended her tongue, licking up along his cheek, making him shiver as she established her dominance over him. Squeezing her cunt around him again, she resumed bouncing on his big, swollen dick. "Like it or not, you're cumming inside me! My cunt's gonna pull a giant wad from those beautiful nuts, baby. Don't fight it!" At this, with her upper half holding him down, she began to bounce her ass up and down, fucking his swollen cock with her tight, gushing, nasty cunt.

Max's head fell back. He wanted to fight back, he did. He wanted to be the beacon of virtue and purity that others could be proud of. He wanted to stay as loyal to Lizzy as possible. But then again, he didn't. At the moment, all he could think about was how badly he needed to fucking cum, and that was the thing that mattered most. He was gonna blow his nuts inside this old slut if she kept going like this. If he wanted any hope of escape, he needed to do something. Anything. But after the day he'd had, he didn't know if that's even what he wanted anymore.

"Oh my God!" he sighed, his cock swelling up. Her ass was bouncing up and down, swallowing his entire length again and again. Her heavy tits were pressed against his chest as her hips drove down into him, fucking him into the bed loudly and firmly.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum on that dick baby..." she sighed, eyes closing his dick felt so amazing. "I'm gonna cum really hard on this big, fat dick baby! Don't you want to make me cum! Yes! That's why you came here today! Fuck! To make me fucking scream! Yes! Yes! To betray your dumb little girlfriend and fill me up with your fucking cum! Yes! YES! Do it! YES!" She screamed out in pleasure, her pussy squeezing around his fat young cock.

"Please!" he begged, the semen churning in his nuts. "I don't..."

"Fuck! Yes, you do, babe! Yes! Do it! We both know the truth! Now do it! FUCK! Cum inside me!" she groaned.

It took a man of supreme will to have gone this far without blowing his top. But even he had limits. The pleasure... it was too great. Too unescapable. Too overwhelming. Again, she drove down into him, over and over, wearing him down more and more each time...

"Oh my God! I think I'm gonna cum..." Max groaned, unable to escape the older woman's clutches, unable to stop humping up into her as hard as he could.

"Do it, babe! Do it fucking inside me! I wanna feel it! Fuck!" Janet groaned. She raised herself up slightly, allowing her perfect boobs to be visible to him again. Sensing he was finally beyond fighting back, she pulled his hands back up to her big tits, and proven correct, he began eagerly groping her giant knockers. "Betray Lizzy forever!" she urged him.

"Oh!" he groaned, feelings his balls twist. He didn't want to cum to thoughts of betraying his girlfriend, but that train was well on its way now, and in the moment, the knowledge of his betrayal only added to his lust. The fact that he was betraying his girlfriend with this older skank simply made it better.

"Do you want to cum inside me, baby?" she demanded, driving down into him, her cunt quivering.

"Ugh! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" he moaned out, the pleasure too good to deny. "Yes! I want to cum inside you! I want to cum inside your nasty fucking cunt!" There was no deception here. No lying for the sake of getting through this. This was the honest truth. He was so far gone he wanted nothing more than to fill this old, sexy slut with a gallon of fucking cum.

"Do you want to betray your stupid, plain, ugly girlfriend for me?" Janet asked, bouncing on him faster and faster, testing out how far he was willing to go in telling the truth.

"Yes!" Max screamed out, on the edge, still palming the older woman's melons, holding on for dear life as she rode him. "I want to betray Lizzy for you! I want to betray my fucking ugly, boring girlfriend for you! You're the hottest fucking woman I've ever seen!"

"Now tell me the truth!" she began. "Do you love me? Do you love me more than her?"

"YES! YES! YES!" he screamed out, cock swelling at this admission. He was right there.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! YES! YES! YES!" the old slut screamed, pussy spasming.

"I love you! I love you more than Lizzy! Yes! Oh my God!" he groaned, nuts ready to pop. "I'm gonna... ahh! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

All morning, he'd been horny. After all the houses he'd seen, all the sex he'd seen, he'd been even hornier. And all the sex he'd had had taken him all the way to the edge without cumming.

Until now.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The handsome young man roared out, like a lion, as his overworked cock finally lost control, flexing and as a giant rocket of cum fired out of him and deep into the cunt of the nasty old woman on top of him.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" she moaned out loudly as a huge orgasm hit her luscious frame, making her entire body shake with excitement. Nerves lit aflame, the pleasure hit her in waves, her spasming cunt squeezing his hard, throbbing weapon as thick, potent cum exploded out of it, splashing inside of her waiting cunt. The knowledge that this hunky virgin was firing off cum into her tight older pussy only added to her pleasure.

"Oh my God!" he cried out, his big hands still groping the older woman's tits roughly as he humped up into her. His body was acting on its own practically, his hips driving upwards as he came, filling up the older woman's pussy with his thick semen, ensuring his cum was buried inside of her as deeply as possible.