Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!" he groaned, eyes wide in shock as Janet slid her tongue into his mouth. He was taken off guard by the fact that he was suddenly making out with this older woman, open mouths pressed against each other, her tongue sliding against his, swapping spit. All the kisses he had with Lizzy were sweet and spinetingling and loving, but this... this kiss was pure nastiness. He couldn't stop himself from falling into the kiss, into the lust of the moment, lips smacking as he made out with this older woman with a crazy hot body.

Janet was overjoyed with how things were going. Mere hours before, when she had first woken up, she wouldn't have been able to pull this off. Her mind was the same, but her body... it wouldn't have been able to get the job done. Age had taken its toll to a greater degree than she would have liked. But then she awoke to a mystery gift under the tree, a set of black lingerie. A lacy bra and a tiny thong. It had a note that told her to go to sleep with them on, and she'll wake up a whole new woman. So, having no reason not to, she did as the note suggested, adorning her worn down body with these fancy underthings, even if they didn't quite fit.

Her sleep was restless, her mind a rush of fleeting thoughts, heated imagery, and pleasant memories. It wasn't restful, for sure, but she did sleep for long enough to get the job done. When she woke up, she was covered with sweat, feeling worn down and almost feverish. She was still groggy as she padded over to the bathroom, and it was only as she flicked the light on in there and looked in the mirror that she saw the changes the lingerie had enacted on her.

Her tits, which had long ago succumbed to the sag and lost all that firmness and perk, were back. Standing out from her chest, looking proud and firm, straining to escape her bra, they looked bigger than ever. Her tits were pretty damn big before, and when she was younger, they were super firm, but these... wow... these were more massive and more perky than ever! Her ass, which had gone flat and flabby, was full and tight and perfectly formed again. The round, meaty cheeks stood out from her body like a shelf, looking positively eye-catching. It was as if she had done 1000 squats a day for months on end, but she'd done nothing. Her legs were long and firm again. Her waistline was trim and perfect. Her belly was sexy and flat like it used to be. And her skin was just glowing, as if she lived on a beach and let her skin cook to perfection.

That wasn't even counting how her face looked. Her wrinkles were gone, as were her crow's feet, all of it. Her skin was smooth and perfect again. Her hair had lost all its grey and looked long, shiny, and lustrous. She looked twenty years younger, but even when she was that age, she didn't look THIS good. She had the massive tits of perky 20-year-old, the ass of a hard working 30-year-old, all encased in the hot, fit body of a 40-year-old. She'd never looked better. She didn't know what force had done this to her, if the signed name 'Mrs. Claus' was the actual Mrs. Claus. But she would be eternally grateful for this blessing bestowed upon her. If Mrs. Claus was real, she'd put on a fucking Santa hat and sing Christmas carols every fucking day.

And she just felt better too. She was suddenly full of life and energy and lust. She wanted to jump up and down. Go outside and run like she used to. And she was horny in a way she hadn't been in years. The engines inside her were running again, and they were going into overdrive. Part of her just wanted to grab her favorite pink dildo and go to town on herself, but she had held back. No. That would be a waste. She wanted to wait. To try out her new and improved hot body the right way. The way it was meant to be used. She knew everything was closed for the holiday, but she promised herself that she'd go out tomorrow and go spoil herself on some hot, slutty clothing. And after that, she'd go out on the town and pick up someone young and hot, just like she used to. She couldn't wait. And she didn't have to wait. Less than an hour later, Max was at her doorstep, as if delivered to her by the forces of fate.

Someone out there liked her.

And at the moment, someone here very much liked her too. Despite his protestations, Max's cock was throbbing inside her, loving this long, drawn out pleasure she was inflicting on him. He didn't fight back in the slightest during their fierce, nasty make-out session. Her tongue was dueling with his, mashing together, open mouths feasting on each other, cheeks hollowed as they went at it. Saliva was leaking past their joined mouths as they made out, and the kiss only stopped when she pulled back, as sliding her tongue from his mouth. Looking down at him, he seemed overwhelmed and dazed. His eyes flicked open and looked up at the mature woman on top of him, her mature, luscious form on top of all his young, hard muscles.

"Hahaha..." she laughed throatily, wiping the spit from her mouth. "Let go, hon. Embrace it. You're clearly loving this. A guy like you with this body and that dick... boy, it's a waste of time not to be using it every chance you get. It's what you're built for! And it's a waste for a bitch like me not to be getting used like I deserve to. That's what I'm built for..."

Seeing he was still dazed from the fierce kiss they'd shared, she slid upwards ever so slightly till her mammoth tits were hanging above his face. Then, before he could react, she stuffed a nipple into his gasping mouth. In his lust-ridden, overwhelmed stupor, he had no choice but to succumb to instinct and begin sucking on the hardened nub, lips wrapped around her areola, tongue flicking at the nub, soaking it with his spit again. She pressed her tits against his handsome face, smothering him, causing a groan to rise from his throat and jolt of pleasure to course through his cock. With him pinned down beneath her lust inspiring body, she resumed bouncing on his rock hard weapon, using her powerful ass to drive down into him, fucking him into the bed, bathing his rock hard pillar with the intense clutching power of her experienced, nasty cunt.

"Mmmmpphh!" he groaned into her tits as she began riding him again. The soft, warm, luscious flesh of her mammoth boobs were molded to his face as she used her lower half to drive him into the bed, this older woman completely outfucking this young athlete. She had the body of a true blue MILF slut, and she was using it for its intended purpose, namely raw, filthy sex! She was bouncing on his entire length, her tight, grasping pussy swallowing his big, fat cock, speeding up as she got more and more into it.

"God damn, it's been a long time since I've had a dick this good!" she moaned. Despite any protestations he might have, his hands were clutching her firm ass cheeks, pulling her down into him as she rode him. Her rapid bouncing pulled her nipple from Max's eager mouth, leaving his handsome face lodged in the older woman's cleavage, the mammoth, weighty udders jiggling against the sides of his face. "Yes! YES! Oh fuck! Yes! AHHH! So good! What a good young man you are, giving a hot older woman the dick on Christmas! Ahhh! Yes! I can feel your balls against my ass! Fuck! Your little girlfriend has never experienced this cock! Not like I have! Fuck! I think that means you like me more than her, haha..."

"Jesus..." he groaned. It wasn't true! He loved Lizzy! But, if that was true, it would be her in this spot, not... not Janet. Not this older woman. Sure, she had this crazy-hot, out-of-this-world body, a body any younger woman would be jealous of. But still... sex was supposed to be about love and affection, not this. Not this raw slaking of animal desires. This was everything he was against.

But why did it feel so fucking good!?

He wanted to hate what was happening to him, but he couldn't deny that it felt absolutely amazing. That this was the greatest feeling of pleasure he'd ever felt, by a huge margin. Why did this have to feel so good? So right! No moment in dating Lizzy compared to this. Fucking this older woman with a porn star's body outweighed everything he'd ever done with the girl he loved, and it wasn't even close. He'd gone further with this old slut than he'd ever gone with Lizzy, and in way less time. How was this possible? He'd been dating Lizzy for months now and he'd stayed pure, but in a matter of minutes, he'd ended up balls deep inside this old scheming whore.

"UGGGGGHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Janet groaned, her pussy spasming around him. As her bouncing sped up, the meaty slapping of her ass slamming into his thighs echoed throughout the room, consuming Max's hearing. Her huge, sweaty tits were now sliding over his face, the soft flesh driving him crazy. He couldn't stop himself from fucking up into her. He was so overwhelmed and consumed by lust. The pleasure felt so good, he had to follow it. "AHHH! Fuck! FUCK! This is amazing! YES! YES!" she screamed out.

For her, this felt like a long overdue victory. She'd been rivals with Max's grandmother for decades now. Janet had always wanted to live her own life by her own rules, but Doris would stand there in judgment every step of the way, always talking about her perfect, church-going family, unafraid to run Janet down about her lifestyle and loose morals. Janet couldn't imagine being so uptight and conservative when there was so much fun to be had. Janet wanted nothing more than to stake out her superiority over that prude by fucking her man. When she was younger, she'd flirted with Doris's husband, but he never bit. And later, when her boys got of age, she threw some game their way too, but again, they never indulged. She wanted nothing more than to get that victory over her neighbor and prove herself superior just to rub it in Doris's face, but it seemed like any chance of that had fallen by the wayside long ago. She then spied out Max. He'd grown up and filled out and become a real man. And he was such a point of pride for Doris that Janet wanted nothing more than to steal him for herself and use him for her own sick desires. But she was a realist, and at her age she knew any chance of that was long gone. Then she woke up with this hot body, and this perfect, hunky young man ended up at her door. And just like that, the possibilities became very, very real. And now, after decades of disagreements with Doris, she had won. She had taken the best of them, her handsome, pure, kind grandson, and was using him for her pleasure.

"YES! YES!" she screamed out, her victory only turning her on more as she heaved herself down into the young man harder, their bodies slamming into each other. And she never slowed down, showcasing the benefits of her suddenly fit body by running a marathon on this younger man's cock. "You like that nasty cunt, you fucking stud? You like having your big cock fucked by an old, nasty slut?" She spat all this out to him as she rode the young man furiously. Her sweaty, naked, lust-inspiring flesh was sliding against his hard muscles as she rode him, heaving her body back into his cock as she stayed clutched close to him, her mammoth boobs and their massive weight sliding up and down his face. Like a cascading river, her boobs were slowly eroding away at his defenses, getting to the true him.

He'd speculated to himself earlier that maybe what kept him so secure in his beliefs of staying a virgin was that he had a certain fear of sex. Not really a fear of insecurity, of being unsure what to do and it being awkward for him, but the opposite. Maybe he feared he'd like it too much. Maybe he feared if he indulged even a little, he wouldn't be able to stop. Maybe he wouldn't be able to pull back. Maybe he saw the slippery slope that was sex and feared taking that first step. That if he was at some party and let a girl give him an innocent hand job, he'd begin down a path that would end with him in a drug-fueled orgy, surrounded by huge-breasted naked whores as he snorted coke out of one of the girl's cleavage while fucking another up the ass roughly. Or that he'd end up tied down to a bed with a ball gag in his mouth while some wicked girl used him for whatever wicked desire she had in mind, and he'd have to go along with whatever she had in mind because his choice was irrelevant. Max feared what would happen if he crossed that barrier and started having sex. He feared what he'd become if he liked it too much.

And that was the truth of it. Deep down, he knew he would like it. A lot. Despite Max's vows of purity, in truth he wanted to have sex. He wanted sex more than most guys, in fact, because knew he would like it... like it a lot. He knew once he stuck one toe into the waters of sex and lust, he'd fall in completely and happily drown. Fearing what he'd become, he wanted to preserve himself as best he could by being with someone who would love him and treat him right and nurture the good parts of him. He didn't want to send himself off with someone who would use him for the wrong reasons, use him to satisfy her own wicked desires while stifling his own pure needs and desires in the process.

Unfortunately for him, what was happening here was all wrong.

For him.

Was it possible that he knew? That at some level, he knew what was gonna happen if he stepped into Janet's house, and he went along with it anyway, his animal brain dictating his actions? That Janet was right, and when confronted with her hot body, he wanted nothing more than to have sex with her, knowing how much he would like it? No. No.

Impossible.

"Fuck! Yes! That's a good fucking dick! Yes! God damn, you're filling me up completely! Holy shit! I've never felt such a hard fucking cock!" Janet screamed out loudly, slamming herself back against him, her clutching cunt gushing around his swollen pole as she rode him from tip to root roughly.

"Oh my God..." he groaned, her tits sliding across his face, nipples digging into his skin and across his lips. He knew sex would feel good, but he never knew it would feel this good! Her pussy squeezing the entire length of his thick, bare cock, coating it with her juices, driving him insane with lust and need, taking him to the edge of climax but not taking him over. It was a glorious torture that he couldn't get enough of. Lizzy had never felt so far away from him. He felt like she was in a whole other world from this. Like she didn't belong here. But Janet... she belonged.

Maybe he did too.

"Fuck! I could just tell you liked that nasty pussy, baby! Yes! Girls know these things! Yes! Yes! Ugggghhhhh!" she groaned, her pussy spasming around his swollen meat as she rode him. "You ain't built to be a virgin, baby. You're built to be fucked! YES!"

"No..." he groaned, wanting to deny her, but his body said otherwise. His hands were still palming her big ass, pulling her down against him as she fucked him, and he kept humping up into her, pushing his cock up into her as she heaved herself back against him. He wanted to deny that his sole purpose in life was to be used by women for sex. He was so much more than that.

"Don't deny it, hon," she said, her ass still driving down against him as she remained clutched close to him, smirking as she looked down at him. "Just look at you. You're a born and bred stud! Ugh! Yes! Fuck, that's good! You can try and run and hide from your true fate, but we both know it! Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Your sole purpose in life is to make women scream and cum at the end of your big, fat cock! YES! YES! Forget about your girlfriend! Fuck! Yes! Forget about any vows and silly promises you've made! UGH! God damn! God fucking damn that dick feels amazing!" She pushed herself back slightly for more leverage, lifting her boobs from his face as she continued riding him.

"No..." he sighed again, trying to deny her words. But as he looked up through dazed eyes, he could see her blimp-sized breasts jiggling and bouncing lewdly, hard nipples bouncing in the air.

"Ugh! Fuck! Max, you need to let go! Yes! Let go and let me teach you. Fuck... fuck! I've been fucking for a long, long time now. Yes! I can show you so much! I can show you the world, baby! Yes! Just let go! UGH! Let go!" Janet screamed out.

"I can't..." Max groaned in pained pleasure. Sensing an opportunity to get his hands on those perfect, oversized breasts, he let his hands slide up her body in an effort squeeze them again, running his fingers across the succulent flesh, poised to squeeze. Then, suddenly, her tone changed. She grabbed his wrists and pulled them away from her, slamming them into the mattress. At the same moment, she sat down fully on his cock so it was completely sheathed inside of her and paused, holding herself in place. She was not gonna let him have his own fun without giving her exactly what she wanted.

"What's your little girlfriend's name?" she demanded, looking down at him, getting impatient with his stubborn refusal to admit his true desires.

"Lizzy..." he groaned out, knowing it was probably a bad idea to give up her name, but he was so drained he couldn't stop himself.

"Well, forget her," she said firmly, scowling, squeezing her cunt around him at the same moment. "Forget about Lizzy. She doesn't matter to you, not really. Not anymore," she said, squeezing herself around him again. "If you actually wanted her, you'd be doing this with her, not me. If she actually cared, she would have spread her legs for you a long time ago. You know that. That's why this is all her fault, babe. You torture and withhold yourself for her, and we both know that with her, the wait won't be worth it," she stated, squeezing her cunt around him again. "It's because of her that you're so horny and desperate! It's because of her you're in such turmoil! It's because of her that you ended up giving up your virginity to a nasty old whore instead of a cute young girl your own age..." she boasted, squeezing her pussy around him yet again.

"Ahhhh!" he groaned, writhing beneath her in a pleasurable agony.

"This is all her fault, Max, and you know that!" Janet stated, squeezing her tight, mature cunt around him again, her massive, bare breasts swaying above him. "You're a young man with needs, baby. Any girl worth her salt would know that. I noticed it as soon as you came up to my doorstep. Any woman could see it! You saved yourself for years for a girl like her, but she denies you what you need the most! You know that. You tell yourself you love her, but deep down, you don't. Deep down, you think she's a dumb little prude bitch who doesn't have what it takes to make a man happy! I don't even know her and I know that's the case!" She squeezed her cunt around him again, hard, making him writhe and squirm.

"Ahhhh! Fuck!" he groaned loudly, trying to use his young muscles to escape her grasp and defend himself from the tortuous pleasure she was putting him through. He wanted to defend his girlfriend from these slanderous insults, but he couldn't. The pleasure she was giving him with her incredible, mature pussy was making the words catch in his throat, and the leverage of her position kept him in place. All that he could croak out was a pained, weakened "No..."

"The proof's in my pussy, darling," she announced, squeezing her cunt around his hard, fully sheathed cock again, squeezing hard, sending electric jolts of lust coursing through his body. "It was so easy to seduce you, hon. I was just some old slut with her tits hanging out and her ass in a thong, and that's all it took for you to throw away your promises, your vows, your girlfriend... all of it!" she announced, squeezing her cunt like a vise around him again, making him squirm. As she did this, she shook her chest, making her boobs jiggle side-to-side.

Janet always took great delight in breaking down these young, proud guys, breaking them of their bad habit of thinking they were meant to spend their lives with young, cute women when they were in fact meant to be satisfying old sluts like her. Whether or not that was their true destiny was irrelevant. She just liked leaving a permanent mark in these guys and casting doubt inside them. Maybe some of them were able to move on and settle in with a girl their own age and cast aside the night they spent with her. But she would hazard a guess that a healthy percentage kept chasing the pleasure they'd experienced with her, spending the rest of their lives trying to relive the one night they had with Janet Winston, fucking themselves into oblivion with other older women like her. That was the service she provided to the world.