Miranda and the Boys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda now hops in the shower one more time to rinse off and clean out her semen laden pussy. Once she is done showering she finds Justin's mom's beauty supplies. First she puts lotion on her entire body then she brushes and styles her hair. Next she puts on a little makeup, just lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and a little blush. Finally she sprays on some perfume. Donning her robe she heads outside to find the boys.

Outside she finds that everything is ready for the party. There are ice chests full of drinks, tables with food on them and Justin has started the barbecue.

"What do you guys want me to wear for the party," she asks. So they begin discussing the plan for the party. While talking Miranda mentions that when they told her to lift her skirt and show off to the men in the parking lot, she got very aroused and would like them to do more of that. Eventually a plan was hatched and everybody made final preparations.

12