All Comments on 'Miriam's Fall'

by LadyBuxom

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

Well, where is the discussion? The story is unfinished? 3 stars for the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure this is a loving wives story, but I AM sure that the husband would have had a lot of questions. It didn't seem like a good stopping point and you did not indicate that there would be chapter two. This was very short for a chapter. And the husband acted and reacted like he was 12 years old to the emergency. Poorly ended.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

For her husband not to know, to not have any inkling at all, that his wife has been using a giant dildo on her pussy... means he has no real understanding of her. Has he never questioned how her pussy felt when they "made love". Is he so stupid as to not have any idea about what her sexual fantasies were and wether she acted on them? Obviously she has been having an emotional affair with another woman. One her husband has never met nor seen nor knew anything about.

The story has no real explanatory start and certainly no finish. Dickhead husband doesn't even ask his wife anything about what took place.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 year ago

Great story, although I'm not sure why it was so important to hide away all the sex toys. I have the impression that EMT's are quite professional and discreet. They must see amazing things all the time. Still, the story is quasi believable and I found it enjoyable to read. 5* from me, JBE

PS: I'm glad the head wound was not too serious.

Geezer83Geezer83about 1 year ago

Truly original and fun.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

A very incomplete story. I know that this was supposed to be a short one, but still unsatisfactory. I will credit author with originality.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Has the makings of a story but it's not there yet.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 year ago

Decent start of a story, but I couldn't give it a higher rating than average b/c the story didn't go anywhere. Some stories artfully leave a reader hanging about possibilities. This wasn't one of them. Seemed more like the beginning of a story.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

A good start for an interesting story... even though ot ended with a healthy dose of snark, this story could become the beginning of an interesting tale...

Give it some thought.

In the meantime, 4 stars for something I've not seen in LW before !

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Hmm. Why does computer lady have his number?

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, as the scene is quite unique. Volunteering, as an EMT, I had one call in which a man died at the moment of orgasm due to taking Viagra, while on heart medicine.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

No kids.

Empty nest.

Big black dildo.

Anal beads.

Red flag waving...

I think it won't be long till she's going to try the real BBC.

Good thing the writer ended it, or it might be another cuck and bull story...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Who wrote on her chest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ll add to the chorus. It’s really not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It feels like the intro to a good story cut short for a witty line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FINISH IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not at all plausible. His wife never let's him near her ass and here she is with a giant plug she put there herself? Obviously she doesn't care enough about him to include him in her life. Divorce is the only option here. Not this bullshit the author has spewed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading explanations into the context of what's written leads one to believe there's one hell of an interesting story left to tell. And I must say that it's refreshing to anticipate that story without unduly stressing that it's a humiliating 'cuck" tale--although the descriptions of the dildo and anal beads as "huge and black" gives one pause regarding the ubiquitous harping of "superior black cocks in racist versions of cuckoldry. Hope not. A bisexual tryst would be nice, or perhaps just a wonderfully sexual indulgence by a "wife of a certain age".

Enjoyed it. Take it where you will, and thanks.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the actual story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This guys a fucking idiot! Once he saw what the slut was up to, it wouldn't be hard, why would he even talk to the cunt on the monitor, except to find out who she is. I know the last line was supposed to be funny cute, but his response should have been, "well explain in to my lawyer when your headache is gone."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are a lot of problems here. There are overarching problems such as it feeling incomplete and unrealistic. Then there are minor details, such as turning off one monitor turning off the speakers and then having the speakers still on for the call on the other monitor. Then there's the fact that the incident report would list the location of the fall as the home office, so the doctor would know she wasn't in the tub. Not to mention that EMTs aren't stupid and would figure things out from her being naked at the computer while smelling of sex lube, not to mention having to avoid the slick puddle of lube on the floor. It's kind of their job to recognize situations as they triage the patient in order to make the correct care decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Haha fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He never asks the woman "Who the fuck are you?"

.

Why should he care what happens to Miriam?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rated a 1! Not finished and the wimp husband had no idea what to do. Why not just let the paramedics inside and discover all the toys and let the chips fall where they mat?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

Not finished.

Sounds like the discussion needs to happen.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely not the way to end a story.

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 1 year ago

Loving wives section and the poisonous comments are not my cup of tea but I love your writing and your imagination 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Worst way to end the story. Really disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

meh. unfinished train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ha ha, humour before the rumours.

SerradaCSerradaCabout 1 year ago

Excellent, ignore the anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply hilarious! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dif'rent!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 year ago

Everyone has a hobby. His wife likes dildos and anal beads. Needs to watch out for dangerous lube spills. Definitely a HAZMAT. Lucy got some splainin’ to do

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

NOW there a chapter 2, but why no indication here that this is a chapter one? I agree that I wouldn't bother trying to protect her reputation or modesty,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous