Mirror Magic Mirror

Story Info
A mirror becomes her window for sexual pleasures and dreams.
2.7k words
4.43
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little hand mirror she kept on the bedside table was red. It was clean from dust, nestled on a small cloth. Lily liked her mirror, she liked to look at herself and at others in it. Lily enjoyed the alternative reality that mirrored images projected.

As a child, she would walk around her house holding a mirror up to the ceiling, pretending she was the attendant on the shuttle in the movie "2001," or that she was walking on the ceiling with magic boots. She would do this when she was bored, tired of reading her books or playing with her stuffed animals. She embarked on many adventures with her mirror as a child.

One day while exploring the far reaches of the universe she dropped her mirror by accident and it shattered, scattering light slivers across the outdoor patio. A small sliver embedded on the underside of her toe and had to be dug out by her father. Lily carried the scar with pride, pointing out to her friends that she was struck by starlight and forever marked.

Her toe scar came in handy when she was older, when her playmates became growing boys with testosterone driven groins. Of course, a mirror was handy to examine and show off her scar. Lily simply held it under her foot, angled it so the light reflected off the white line on the bottom of her toe, and proudly let the boys look long and hard at the bottom side up of female sex appeal. And when the mirror was knocked a little out of range and angled up to her perky ass, she'd giggle and squirm a bit for show. If she really liked the guy and he was interesting enough, Lily would let him kiss her and feel her up a bit. If he started spouting off about space explorations and colonization on the moon and beyond, he could fly to third base with time to spare.

In college, Lily really began her explorations of the human body. First she continued her explorations of her own body. Her mirror was easy to use to look up inside her vagina and she became very familiar with her colors and skin folds. She really enjoyed masturbating and playing while watching with the mirror. It was a fascinating landscape and was never the same. Lily made it a point to try all her new toys out first and watch how her body reacted to them. She would then share with her dates the new toy, already knowing what it looked like while using the toy.

It was a constant turn-on for her, and a good way to jump start her date nights.

She met a young man on a date who grew up reading his parent's copy of the Kama Sutra. By the start of high school, he had gained firsthand knowledge of the female body and had a handful of honest penetrations under his belt. High school was his smorgasbord of sensual learning and technique practice. By the time he met Lily at the first campus social, his repertoire was impressive. His roomie titled him Casanova reincarnated, and the name stuck.

It was inevitable that he and Lily would hook up eventually. Lily became a repeat performer for the modern Casanova, an oddity. It was she who ended their explosive relationship. Lily took all she could from him, and then dumped him. He was beginning to bore her, and she felt suffocated from his constant ministrations. Lily had a novel of knowledge now, and she set off to conquer the city at large.

There was a bar downtown she liked to visit, a magnet for traveling businessmen and salesmen. They came there to watch the hot college girls serve drinks and dance on little platforms. The men came with small bucks in pockets and left with red-eye wonderment at the emptiness of their wallets and business pants' deep wells.

Lily liked to troll for new meat, as she thought of them. Sometimes she felt bad for the women, or men, who were left at home while these fine samples of commerce drank themselves dull as their cocks were full. Usually she found one or two who interested her, and occasionally she took one home with her for a night of fun and new delights. She really enjoyed herself when she found a fellow space enthusiast. By her senior year she had gone through most of the willing males on campus and sampled a few females.

One day she was walking through the park, strolling rather, under the tree canopy, and while looking up at the bower of limbs, ran into a young man looking down at a mirror he held as he walked. Lily was so startled she squeaked as she jumped back. The man was just as surprised but held onto his mirror and had the foresight to tilt it slightly to see the underside of Lily's chest.

It was a good day to look from that perspective. Lily had large boobs and liked to wear clothing that showed off her figure. The orange tank top she had on was tight fitting. The mirror showed off the twin peaks, jutting out seemingly into space, the blue sky twinkling around them. A small area under each breast was damp from the days heat, causing the material to cling around the base of each tit. The abruptness of Lily's movement with the surprise of another mirror walker caused her nipples to harden and jut out into space like rocket heads.

Kyle just stood there staring into his magic mirror, willing the world to just stop turning for one minute so this moment in time would freeze. He watched her twin rockets bob in space as her breathing rate remained elevated. He saw her face for the first-time upside down, as she looked into the mirror also. Lily took note of how her boobs looked from that angle, then how her face looked, and then she looked up at the person holding the mirror.

"Hi, I'm Lily. I'm a mirror walker also. I'm sorry I ran into you, but do you like what you see? Do you always walk this way? I leave mine at home, so was looking up and didn't see you."

Lily gushed all this out in five seconds. She was not like this, not all gushy and big mouth and blurting out anything that popped in her head. Lily had never seen anyone else do her mirror walk, she thought it was hers and hers alone. After her toe injury, Lily never mentioned to anyone else that she mirror walked. She assumed no one else would get it. Her mirror came in handy for her sexual adventures, so she kept it handy at home and didn't take it out of her house unless she was headed to someone's place for sex.

This abrupt meeting of mirror walking souls threw her off her game. She was suddenly transported back to her childhood trauma of stepping on broken shards. Her parents had scolded her for walking around "with her head in the clouds." It was after that incident that she kept her mirror in her room, and only secretly used it to mirror walk when her parents were out of the house or later when she had her own place.

"Umm, hi! I'm Kyle. I hope you're OK."

Kyle lowered the mirror down, letting the light reflect onto the common ground under their feet. He held the bright blue handle tight in his hand, raised his head and looked straight at this unusual and sexy woman who walked into him. She looked different right side up, but he was used to that. She was really pretty, no, she was beyond pretty. She was fucking hot.

Her raven black hair cascaded down her back and around her shoulders. Her face was oval and her she had a dainty nose but full lips, void of any makeup. He stared into her green speckled eyes, seeing galaxies spinning inside the multiple colors. Pulling himself back from the brink, he took her all in. She wasn't too tall, about his height actually. Most girls passed him by because of his lower stature.

Kyle was good looking, but not normal hot dating material since his head came up to the shoulders of most men. Kyle kept fit with gymnastics. He had strong upper arm and body strength, a lean waist, and powerful legs. His hair was light brown, curly, and he liked it cut just above his shoulders. His brown eyes were outlined in long lashes, and his petite nose and mouth added to his feminine features. He always felt at home on the high bar, spinning around with no up or down. Kyle was on his college team and headed for state. The girls on the team thought he was gay, or thought of him as their brother, not as a potential date. Ironically, his gay male teammates couldn't understand why he wasn't gay.

Lily was enchanted with Kyle. She stared into his eyes, then looked down at the mirror hanging from his grip. She reached for it, and held it in her hands, then stood next to him. They stared into his mirror together and watched each other in their alternate reality. Both spoke at the same time.

"Do you want to walk with me?"

"Can I join you on your walk?"

Lily and Kyle laughed, nodded yes and walked side by side the remainder of the canopied path, looking into the mirror. They saw the bird nests in the branches, and the clouds passing over the sun, changing the shadows for them. At one particularly dark patch of thick branches, they both jumped, leaping over the unknown in the space above them. The ground under their feet was the same, but in their immediate world they saved themselves from falling into an unknown void. At the end of the path, their world turned bright, the sun hitting them in their faces. They turned, and traced their steps back down the path, discovering a whole new world in the mirror for them to traverse. At the end, Kyle took the mirror and put it away in his pack.

"Do you want to have dinner with me now?" he asked her.

His confidence was escalated, and he felt he owned the world right now. After all, he had just voyaged through space with a beautiful fellow traveler, and she was still here next to him. This was turning into one of his best days ever.

"Yes, I would like that very much! Do you like Thai?"

It was later that evening at Lily's apartment when she brought out her mirror. They had been back for a little while, sitting on her couch, making out a little while their food digested. They also talked about anything and everything that came into their minds, and discovered how much they enjoyed the conversations. Lily was so enthralled with the evening developments that sex had not been in the fore front of her thoughts. She saw her mirror, face down on the stand, and suddenly she was wet between her thighs. She thought of holding the mirror and looking into her private world, but sharing it with this amazing man who was stroking her back.

She turned her face and kissed him passionately on his lips, forcing her tongue inside his mouth. Kyle responded, adding his hands around her ass and squeezing her butt cheeks. Lily let her hand fall down the front of his chest and come to rest on his jeans zipper. His cock was pushing the material, straining to escape. Kyle was just as turned on as Lily was and would do anything for this woman right now.

"Kyle, I want to show you another world. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do! What is it, Lily?"

"I want you to fuck me, but I want to use the mirror to watch."

Kyle sighed long and hard with relief. He pulled her onto his lap and aligned her pussy with his pulsating rocket. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him hard, and moved across his groin. Kyle responded as he kneaded her ass, kissing her lips, then her neck and then her chest. He lifted her higher so his mouth would reach her breasts, and pulled her taught nipple through his lips, flicking his tongue against the hardened tip. He released his hold on her long enough to strip her top off. She wasn't wearing a bra. He groaned as her saw her breasts for the first time revealed and buried his head between them. Lily arched her back, offering herself to his ministrations. She felt the inside of her jeans grow damp and she moved her body faster against the growing mound.

"Kyle, now, take me now!"

In response, Kyle lifted her off him and stripped his shirt and jeans off. When he turned to strip Lily, she was already naked. The short hair between her legs was jet black, perfectly matching the long mane on her head. Kyle's brown and curly hair made a frame for his rocket shooting outward. He was thick at the base, a prize awaiting the girls who would date him. Lily liked the looks of him too, for her pupils widened, her clit pulsed, and she felt very slick between her legs. Kyle sat back down on the couch, thinking she would come back and sit on him again, letting his cock slide up into her netherworld. But Lily sat down on his lap with her back to him, and spread her legs apart. She picked up her mirror and held it down below her thighs.

"Look! Can you see? This is my world, and I want to watch as you slide that glorious looking cock into me! Do this now, and then we can play more."

As she was telling this to him, Lily had one hand stroking her lips and dipping in her juices. She drew her fingers across her clit and kept them there. Kyle was watching her do this, leaning over to stare deep into her mirror. He was so turned on by this view and what she was doing, he immediately lifted her body up and placed her down on his rocket, guiding the entry with the mirrored image. The world he was watching was amazing and alien, but he knew how to navigate in this reality.

They both watched as he continued to lift her up and down on his cock, her lips closing around his shaft and nectar leaking out, dripping onto the glass below. They watched as his cock slid up deep inside her, his wide base stretching her hole. As he lifted her up, it appeared, slick and moist from her wetness and red and pulsing from his blood pumping through. He guided and controlled their speed and Lily held onto their window to this world.

Lily had never fucked like this before, and the excitement was pushing her to a new tier. For Kyle, he was almost over the top. He was not about to end this glorious moment and was holding back, hoping she would come soon. Lily did not disappoint. It took all his control to hold onto her as she bucked on top of him. Her body contracted with pleasure, and she sang with ecstasy as her universe unfolded into infinite new realms. Stars danced around her as she was propelled through space, riding his rocket across the universe. Once she started, Kyle let it go. Kyle was shooting through a universe full of spinning galaxies. His orgasm triggered Lily again. She grabbed hold of his knees to steady herself, the mirror falling to the carpet beneath them.

It was some minutes later until they partly recovered and gently landed back on their planet, still connected. Lily leaned back into Kyle's embrace, and he hugged her close, resting his face in the crook of her neck. She held onto his arms and let her head rest against him. Their breathing eventually slowed, Kyle relaxed inside of her and slipped out, and still they remained. On the floor underneath them, the mirror displayed their bodies glued together, the moons' reflections dancing across them as it hurtled through space.