Misadventures of the Duff Sisters 02

Story Info
An afternoon family cookout gets very hot.
1.6k words
4.67
2.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a stand-alone story. It is not a continuation of anything I've previously posted here. Enjoy.)

It was the perfect afternoon for a family get-together. Sunny and warm with a gentle breeze dancing among the palm fronds that decorated the expansive backyard of Hilary Duffs' Toluca Lake mansion. Her husband, Matthew, was deep in conversation with her brother-in-law, Matt while some game or other played unwatched on a big screen tv underneath the covered patio.

Hilary's' two daughters were inside playing with Ryan and Lulu, her sister Haylie's' daughters. They were being minded by their nannies, so the adults were free to relax and unwind without worry.

The two siblings were standing in the shallow end of the large, eggplant shaped pool. Hilary had her back against the edge with a wine cooler in hand, the temperature regulated water lapping lazily at just under her 33C breasts. Her older sister Haylie stood facing her, only about 24 inches separating them. Her tits were larger and swelled magnificently over the top of her straining bikini, anxious to be free.

"Stop it, Hay. The guys are right over there" giggled the former Disney star as her sister teasingly advanced towards her. "Do you want them to catch us?" Hilary nodded in the direction of where their respective husbands were bonding, then took a long sip and finished her cooler.

Inches away from her now, Haylie scooted her toes over the top of her sisters' and began playing with the ties of her bathing suit bottoms under the water. "Are you kidding? Look at them Hil. They're already halfway to shitfaced. They have no idea what we're up to." Giving each side's string a firm tug, the older Duff undid both knots and Hilary's' panty drifted away like a leaf in the breeze. She was now naked except for the tiny bra top cradling her soft tits.

After casting a quick glance in the direction of the patio, the 35-year-old star relented and offered up her private openings for her sisters' attentions. "If we get caught" she warned with absolutely no conviction, parting her creamy, fleshy thighs as Haylie slipped her hand down between them.

"Now it's a party" the brown-haired actress teased, smiling as she inserted two fingers into Hilary's' moist girl hole. As her digits explored inside the warm tunnel, Haylie used her thumb to massage and rub her sister's swollen clitoris. "Take your top off, Hil. I want you totally naked."

The pleasure she was feeling from Haylie's expert manipulations made it hard for her to think rationally, so instinctively the younger starlet reached behind her neck and undid the tie that was keeping the bra in place. After doing the same to the one between her shoulder blades, it fell away, slowly making its way to the bottom of the pool where her panty had come to rest. "You're going to make me cum, sis. That feels so good."

Haylie leaned down and slurped one of her sisters' hard nipples into her hungry mouth. "God, I love your body" she hissed, sucking and chewing on the erect nub like a delicious confection. While her fingers probed deep in the 35-year-olds sloppy cunt, Haylie switched her oral attentions to Hilary's other tit, biting and chewing its rubbery tip while suckling. "Cum for me, Hil. While our husbands are right over there, I want you to cum. All over my fingers. Ooh, you're so fucking juicy. Cum for me."

The former pop singer didn't need any encouragement. Her sister was an expert at getting her off, using the perfect combination of pumping, rubbing and sucking. Hilary's pussy clamped its slippery walls around Haylie's' slim fingers as she exploded in ecstasy, wrapping her floating legs around her incestuous lover's waist and drawing her in tight. Her naked body shuddered as she tried desperately not to cry out.

"Mm. Matthew never makes me cum anymore. You've really spoiled me, sis." Hilary was taking slow, deep breaths now in an effort to hurry her body's recovery. Even though a quick look reassured her that the men in their lives were involved in their own activities, she didn't want to risk losing what she and her older sister had together. "Let's go into the pool house" the blonde star whispered breathlessly. "I've hidden a few toys for us in there."

Hilary made a move to dive for her discarded swimsuit but was quickly stopped by Haylie. "No. I want you naked. There's a towel right there you can wrap yourself in." The towel was about 10 feet away lying across a chaise lounge. "Better hurry" the brown-haired actress giggled.

As if running for her life, the 35-year-old cast a last glance in her husband's direction then quickly popped herself up out of the pool. As she made her way to the lounge, Haylie closely watched the movement of her sisters soft, meaty ass. It bounced and jiggled as did her thighs and it made the older sibling's pussy flush with heat and desire. After wrapping herself in the plush cotton, Hilary urged "Come on" then padded towards the pool house.

First slicking her hair back, Haylie raised her glistening 36-28-35 figure onto the deck and smiled. She had a body made for sex, and she knew it. "Not that you guy's care, but we're gonna cool off and watch a movie for a while. Behave yourselves, okay?" The actress waited to see if there would be a response from either of their husbands, but there wasn't. They were engrossed in the tv now, and still drinking. "Perfect", she thought.

The pool house was spacious and well appointed, and once inside Haylie wasted no time in removing her bikini. "I'm back here" she heard her sister call melodically, and followed towards where soft music was being played. At the rear was the bedroom, and on the queen-size bed was naked Hilary. She was laying back with her shapely legs spread wide, her pussy open and wet and in obvious need. Her pink nipples were as hard as pebbles, and she was squirming. "Come sit on my face, Hay. Let me eat your delicious pussy,"

Haylie was more than happy to oblige. Straddling her sister's face in the reverse cowgirl position, the dark-haired Duff lowered her sopping fuck hole onto Hilary's open, hungry mouth. The younger woman began to feast as if this moist hole was to be her last meal. While her tongue danced and played over Haylie's swollen clitoris, her sibling began doing the same to hers. The bedroom filled with the sounds of slurping and sucking as the sisters each worked in earnest to get the other off. They came at the same time, their cunts flooding with warm juices being lapped up by fluttering, probing tongues.

The 38-year-old rolled off of her sister and lay next to her, their breathing deep and in sync. After a few minutes Hilary moved to the edge of the bed and, reaching underneath, retrieved a black, 12-inch strap on dildo. Haylie raised herself up on her elbows, eyes wide. "Feel like fucking me now?" teased the former pop star. She was wagging it playfully in front of Haylie's shiny, sticky face. "I know I feel like having you fuck me."

Standing on the tile floor, the brown-haired Duff instructed "Put it on me. You've got to work for your fucking."

Dropping to her knees, Hilary placed the instrument at her sister's bare feet so that she could step into the leg openings. She then worked it up around her waist, fastening all three straps until the plastic cock was securely in place. Resting her hands on Haylie's hips, the younger woman then began licking and sucking the phallus to lubricate it with her slippery saliva. Once shiny and thick with her spit, she cast her brown eyes up at her sister and asked again "Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Stay down there on your knees but lean on the bed. I'm gonna fuck you the way I want to." As Hilary moved herself into the doggie position, Haylie knelt behind her and steered the tip of the huge dildo against her sister's puckered asshole. Once she felt the tiny opening starting to expand, accepting the intrusion, she filled her hands with Hilary's hanging, 33C breasts and began kneading. The glands were plump, soft and felt familiar as her fingers massaged and twisted while the silicone dick made its way deep inside the grunting blonde's rectal passage.

"Ngh. Ooh. T-that's it, Hay. Fuck me. Fuck my dirty asshole. M-Matthew's asked for it, but only you can have it. All the way. Oh, yeah. Just like that. Pull on my nipples like you're milking me. Oh, God. Ram it in. Hard. Harder! I can feel it against my belly. I'm cumming, sis. I'm cumming!!" With the entire 12 inches driven up into her bowels, the Lizzie McGuire star arched her back and bit into the mattress as the climax shot through her sweat covered body like an electrical shock. Giving her sister's nipples a final pull, Haylie slowly withdrew the artificial cock and drew the exhausted blonde back into her arms.

"You're the best lay, Hil" the 38-year-old confessed into her sibling's ear. I could fuck you all day."

"Mm. That would be fantastic" Hilary answered, turning her face so she could kiss the older Duff deep and long, their tongues intertwining as they had many times before. "Unfortunately, we'd better get back to our 'real' lives." Both women laughed, kissing, fondling tits and tasting each other's pussy juices before slipping back into their bikinis.

Once back outside in the heat and glaring, California sun, Hilary called over towards the covered patio, "Hey. I think it's time you two fired up the grill. I'm hungry" she stated energetically.

"Yeah. Me too" agreed Haylie, reluctantly letting go of her sisters' hand as they got closer to their husbands. "I could eat a horse."

"You mean my pussy" chuckled Hilary under her breath.

Haylie started laughing in earnest. "Yeah."

The End