Misadventures of the Duff Sisters 03

Story Info
Haylie punishes Hilary for getting pregnant.
1.6k words
4.87
2.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Continuing Misadventures of the Duff Sisters

Pregnant Again

"I can't believe you're pregnant. Again!" Haylie Duff landed a forceful smack with her palm against her sister's bare ass while screaming her disappointment. The blow was not the first and the former popstar's fleshy behind was glowing a warm, deepening red.

Hilary Duff was completely naked and tied to the treadmill downstairs in her home gym. Her wrists were bound tightly with rope to the makeshift arms that reached out from the control panel, her feet planted on either side of the conveyer keeping her legs spread wide and her holes easily accessible. No one was home except for the two siblings.

"You're such a slut" Haylie continued. "And a liar! You said your pussy belonged to me. Swore to me and promised to be faithful." Another angry slap made the younger sisters plump ass meat jump, and her breasts quiver. "Yet you let him fuck you. Let him stick his filthy penis inside what was supposed to be mine and shoot his nasty load. How could you?"

The helpless 36-year-old licked the tears and snot away from her lips, trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry, Hay. I'm so, so sorry." Hilary had been forced to stay in this position since her husband and children had left several hours previous. Her shapely body was weak and trembling, and it was a struggle for her to remain upright. Her skin was covered in sweat and her blonde hair damp, tangled, and hanging over her face.

Haylie sat on a nearby weight bench, taking a long drink of ice water while rubbing cooling aloe into her hot, raw palms. In front of her Hilary was sobbing softly, drool and mucus dripping lazily from her trembling lips. "We were so good together" mused the older woman quietly. "You ruined everything."

"I couldn't keep saying no to him" Hilary explained between sniffles. "I was going to have to fuck him again, eventually. How could I know that the condom would break?" The blonde was resting her head against the treadmill's screen now, trying desperately to keep her knees from buckling.

Standing behind her, Haylie took a handful of aloe gel and began rubbing it over her sister's inflamed ass cheeks. "You know how much I love you" she cooed, "It hurts me to have to hurt you like this." The older, brown-haired beauty continued massaging the soothing lotion into the soft mounds of Hilary's ass, guiding her gently down onto her knees.

"Thank you, Hay. That feels so nice, and I love you too. So much." The blonde tried to look back over her shoulder at her sister, but her tied wrists restricted her mobility. "Let me eat your pussy. Please? Let me show you how devoted I am. To you. To us."

The 38-year-old moved from Hilary's cheeks to the crack in between, slathering gobs of the sticky goo over and into the former popstar's tight asshole. The younger sibling was thankful to be resting on her knees now and leaned back into her sister's advances.

"There's something I want to do first" Haylie said with authoritative playfulness, her fingers dipping inside the warm, snug opening of her sister's ass.

"Ooh, yes" responded the blonde. "Anything. Whatever you want." Hilary felt her pussy moistening as Haylie probed the tunnel of her anus, and she was anxious for whatever her sister had in store for her next.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere" joked Hailey, checking to make sure that the ropes binding the blonde's wrists were still secure. While she was gone Hilary thought about the mistake she'd made, and how she might make it up to her sister. She loved their sex life; full of passion and intense orgasms and would do whatever it took to keep their incestuous, lesbian affair going.

Haylie returned in just a few minutes. Her 36-28-35 figure looked amazing adorned only with the 9-inch strap on she wore. She walked confidently over to her sister and presented the silicone penis to her face. Without hesitation, the actress opened her mouth and began sucking.

"That's right" whispered the older, brown-haired sibling." Get it nice and slobbery so I can fuck you in your slutty ass." Hilary's doe-like eyes were looking up, fixed on her sister's quivering, full breasts. She watched them jump and shake as the dildo was pushed in and out of her slurping lips. Haylie's body was magnificent, made for sex. Sex with her.

After adding some lube to the hard shaft, Haylie knelt behind her sister and brought the tapered head against her pink, puckered rear entrance. She loved Hilary's ass, so plump and round. Perfect for eating and fucking. "Do it, Hay. Put it in. I need you to fuck me. Punish me. Fuck my dirty ass. I'm begging you."

Taking a firm hold of Hilary's 39-inch hips, Haylie drove the phallus forward, burying it deep inside the former popstar's rectum. The helpless blonde cried out but, not in pain. It was the satisfaction of being dominated and owned by her older sister. She might be pregnant by her husband, but her body really belonged to Haylie. "This is what you do best, isn't it?" asked Haylie.

The strap on was designed with a protruding nub at its' base, designed to rub against the clitoris of its wearer. The faster and harder that Haylie fucked, the more friction was delivered to her swollen sex-button. "Oh, yes. Like that. Fuck me" grunted Hilary. "My ass belongs to you. I belong to you." The panting blonde began to feel her own climax building and urged her superior sister to invade her anal passage as hard and deep as possible.

38-year-old Haylie rammed her sibling's rectal tunnel with wild abandon, until one final plunge brought both women to an electrifying orgasm. The brown-haired actress collapsed forward onto her sisters sweat covered back, her 34B breasts squashing softly against Hilary's slippery flesh while keeping the ever-hard dildo impaled inside her stretching asshole. The blonde's entire body was spasming from a seemingly endless climax which spread throughout both of her sloppy openings.

Haylie pulled out her plastic penis then tossed it aside. Hilary's asshole continued to gape for several minutes from the pounding she'd received. Finally, the bottle-blondes' wrists were untied, and she immediately collapsed onto the treadmills' rubber track, numb and exhausted. The older woman grabbed a firm fistful of her damp, tangled hair and lifted her head up. "Now it's time for you to beg forgiveness", she taunted.

The curvaceous starlet then walked over to a weight bench and sat, spreading her legs wide. Her cunt was cleanly shaven and obviously ready for some much-needed attention. The labia were puffy and inflamed, glistening with moisture and open showing the deeper pink tunnel inside. "Okay, Hil. Here you go. Show me how much you love me."

Crawling on her hands and knees, the former singer closed the distance between them and settled in between Hailey's open, creamy smooth thighs. Leaning forward, she placed a gentle kiss against her sisters' swollen clitoris and cast her brown-eyes upwards. "I only want you, Hay. But we can't let our husbands find out about us. Or the world." Now her tongue darted into the yawning, wet hole in front of her, slurping up the oozing juices while manipulating the sensitive flesh with her lips.

"I know you're right" Haylie moaned softly, "but you should have mentioned the pregnancy to me sooner." She was arching her back now and moving her hips in rhythm with Hilary's expert affections. "I had to find out in the media."

The younger woman started caressing her sister's pretty, bare feet while massaging her engorged clit with tongue, lips, nose, and teeth. "I'm so, so sorry, Hay. I was scared to tell you." Talking was difficult but Hilary was determined to express her sincere repentance so did so while continuing to eat. "I promise I'll always put you first from now on. Even with my milk when I start lactating."

The thought of nursing at her sister's bloated breast was the push she needed to put her over the edge. Haylie erupted even more intensely than previously, the orgasm racking her body as streams of slimy girl cum decorated her sister's face and quivering tits. Hilary was committed to ingesting as much of the syrupy fluid as she could, stuffing her tongue deep inside Haylie's fuck hole until the eldest Duff had to beg her to stop.

In an act of true subservience, blonde Hilary began kissing her siblings' feet and toes, whispering pledges of loyalty and obedience. Haylie smiled, exhaling deeply before scooping up her sister's face and kissing her passionately. "All is forgiven" offered the dark-haired actress as her tongue sought to touch the back of her sisters' throat.

"Honey? We're back" came a loud call from upstairs. It was Hilary's husband Matthew, who was returning home with their two children after a day at the movies. "Are you still working out?"

"Don't come down! I'm just finishing up. I'll be up in a second." Nervously, Hilary began searching the room for the clothes Haylie had ripped off her, trying to dress while gathering up all the tell-tale evidence like ropes and slippery dildos. Did you guys have fun?" she called up, trying her best to sound normal.

"I know I did" Haylie said slyly, slipping on her trainers then making her way toward the door that led out to the side patio. Hilary smiled then used a towel to wipe the pussy smell off her face as best she could.

"I'm coming up and I want to hear all about it" the blonde offered. "Shall we send out for pizza?"

The End