Miscommunication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed the tray. "Maybe I'll just eat them all. Or," He put the tray on a nearby table and then slid his furry paw covered hand up her thigh, "maybe I'll just eat you!"

"Ah, well, that's a bit more like it then idnit?" She suddenly seemed a little more interested. He was hoping for a different reaction but here she was, seemingly calling his bluff on the blunt advance. "Ah been needin' a bit o' beastly attention for wot seems like ages. Glad you 'appened along tonight."

Was she serious? Had she come to the party to have a wild fling? Was she that upset with him? Had he been ignoring her? His mind raced again trying to make sense of what was happening. At the same time he tried to decide if he should continue or end the charade. Maybe she really knew it was him. Maybe she said that hoping he would come in a costume to surprise her. He decided to let it play out to see when she would end it . . . or if.

"I'll huff and puff and blow your clothes off." He said with a gruff voice, repeating the flirtatious line he had heard just earlier.

"Ow'bout you 'uff and puff whilst bendin' me over a table there luv?"

Her comment, spoken in her best Eliza Dolittle, shook him. Was she just upping the flirtation or was she actually serious? She seemed serious but, as he tried to figure out what to say next, she grabbed his furry costumed hand that was still on her thigh and started pulling him toward the hall.

"If you're goin' to do it proper, best do it where we aint' got no one lookin'."

His feet followed her on their own, carrying him along with them. His conscious mind only registering her slim grasping his fur covered hand and pulling him down the hall and then opening a door to what looked like a small office or study. The thoughts came so fast he couldn't process them all.

Was his wife really about to cheat on him with a total stranger? If she knew it was him, why was she playing along like she didn't know? Had she figured it out and was really treating this like an extreme role play? He was thinking at least if she was really about to hook up with someone at a party at least it was actually him so she wouldn't really be cheating but if she didn't know it was him then that didn't matter because, to her, he was a stranger.

His mind was still trying to play catch-up with reality when she closed the door behind them. She hadn't turned on the lights so the only light in the room was coming from a small desk lamp and an aquarium in the far corner. It was still enough light to see that she was stalking over to him seductively. As she did he realized that, despite his conscious panic at the actions of his wife, his subconscious was responding physically to the situation in a very different way. Since the costume fit loosely and all he had underneath was a t-shirt and boxers, then it would fairly obvious to her also.

"Why wolfie, whot a big bulge you 'ave there!" With that she reached out letting her hand press against the hardness pushing against the fur covered fabric from the inside.

His body went tense for more than a few seconds as her hand played over the fur covered area, pressing against him from different directions as her hand slid up and down and around. He found it hard to form a cohesive thought about what he should do or why or why. He was having a hard time trying to rationalize her actions and decided to give her one more chance to end this before it went too far . . . or before he wouldn't be able to stop her.

"All the better for you to suck on my dear," was his gruff-voiced response, still trying to not give away his real voice.

He started to feel bad for playing along, for letting it go this far. He imagined her being upset or hurt that he deceived her. How could he do this, but then, how could she? Had this happened before? How long had she been cheating? Or had she? He was still hoping that she had figured out it was really him underneath the costume and was having a bit of fun. He was about to find out.

"Well well. That's the way you want to play it ay? Allright, let's 'ave it then!" And with that she reached for the waistband of the bottom half of his costume and started pulling it down. He thought to himself that any moment now she would know it was him, hopefully, and he would feel better. Panic struck him again, however, as he looked around and realized that with the room as dark as I was, there was no way she would be able to recognize his penis by sight. What to do now?

The point was quickly rendered moot as his boxers came down with the costume and she grabbed his cock firmly. The time for thinking was temporarily over. As her hand wrapped around it he became aware of exactly how aroused he was. He couldn't remember the last time he had been that hard.

She dropped to her knees and suddenly the thoughts came back, although just for a second. Maybe she would recognize him this way. What if she really didn't know it was him up to this point and suddenly recognized him? Would she feel bad then? Would she be mad? What right would she have to be mad if she were the one cheating?

"Let's 'ave a taste then luv."

The comment brushed away the thoughts and as her warm, wet mouth slowly covered his cock he lost the ability to think. All he could do at this point was feel. The only thing closely resembling a thought was the desire to have vigorous, passionate, aggression-filled sex with his wife. If she wanted to be with a stranger then he would act like it. He would vent all his frustration, desire, jealousy, confusion, and anger into this spontaneous, mid-party coupling. If it turned out she knew it was him all along then wouldn't she be surprised if not then let it be a memorable before the inevitable later confrontation.

He surrendered to the moment as her lips tightened around his shaft before pulling back. His saliva dampened skin briefly felt cool as it was exposed to the air then satisfyingly warm as it disappeared back into his wife's attentive mouth. With his boxers and costume down around his ankles, all he could do was sort of shuffle/stagger back a step until he was leaning back on the large desk. One hand steadied himself on the desk while the other found the back of the head slowly moving back and forth in front of him. The witch's hat had been tossed aside and he could see flashes of red wig in the dim light.

He was surprised again after a moment realizing that the attention being given him seemed much more enthusiastic than what he had become accustomed to with the same act. It was all he could stand and decided to give her what she had asked for earlier. He reached down and urged her to her feet as one foot stepped out of the pile of boxers and costume, freeing him for better movement.

"Allright witch," The gruff voice came easier with his combination of anger and arousal. "we don't have a table but this desk will do."

He stepped to the side, moving her in front of him to face the desk as he pressed in behind her. He pushed forward until her hips bumped against the desk, then reached up forcefully pressing her torso forward until she lay over the desk, supported by her forearms. His knee came forward, nudging between her thighs and then moving one to the side, separating them.

He eased forward letting his hardness press between her thighs and slide against the black lace of her panties. He reached forward with both hands grabbing the sides of the thin lacy garment and pulled down. Her legs came back together enough for the panties to get below her knees and then she stepped out of them, returning her legs back to the spread position. He had come too far now and, whether she knew it was him or thought it was a stranger, had to see it through.

His furred costume covered hands grasped her hips and he slowly pushed forward, his shaft finding its mark. The heat he felt with the tip equaled the wetness. It took little effort for him to fully insert himself deep inside her.

"Ooooh yes!" she said with a throaty whisper, the accent fading away now as her voice deepened. "Give it to me wolf. Let me feel that fur hitting my ass."

He set himself to give her what she was obviously looking for, his only consolation that at least it was him giving it to her and not actually some stranger screwing his wife. He went slow, at first, noticing how hot she felt inside. Obviously this situation had her more turned on than he had been able to get her recently. When he was comfortable with the motion and movement he stepped up the pace. Soon her slight gasps and closed mouth grunts echoed off the desk as the sound of skin slapping against skin was muffled by a layer of fur covered fabric between them.

Her body had tensed once as it sounded like she had stifled a small moan into her arm and now it tensed again as she uttered a deep groan with her mouth buried into the same arm. His orgasm, also, was fast approaching and he couldn't help but think as it built that he couldn't believe she wasn't about to stop him. At home she had gotten into the habit of making him stop and pull out to save herself some cleanup and also because, after several complaints about the side-effects of her birth control, she had decided to forego it.

Now, however, it seemed like she wasn't even thinking about stopping him. This added an even greater level of frustration and anger because, unless she was holding out until it was all over to let him know she knew it was him all along, she was about to let some stranger cum in her, as far as she knew, when he hadn't been allowed to for months. Strangely, this realization pushed him to the edge and he thrust even harder the last few times, eliciting a somewhat pained grunt from his wife each time. He finally stopped, fully embedded in her, emptying himself as he laid his fur covered body over her back.

After a brief rest, their breathing steadied and she started to stir. He stood straight and took a few tissues from the container on the desk to cleanup. She did the same as he pulled up his costume. The thoughts now flooding back as blood returned to his brain. Was she going to say something? Should he? Was now the time to confront her? He was hoping she would address him by his name, letting it be known she was still faithful and just decided to have some fun. She did not.

She had recovered her panties from the floor and slid them back on. Then she found and donned her witch's hat. He was about to say something, although he was not quite sure what, when the accent returned.

"Well, that was a right proper tumble if ah do say."

He was silent. He didn't know what to think, much less say.

"Best be off to me duties 'for ah'm missed then."

She was looking at him like she was expecting a comment. He was in despair. No thoughts made sense. He just wanted to go home.

"Glad you were able to come this evenin' wolf. Get it, cum?" She paused, somewhat unsure. "Alright then. . ." She stepped forward and kissed him on the tip of the costume's wolf nose and then sort of pranced to the door, and left the room.

He left shortly after, catching a glimpse of her continuing her serving duties as he left the party. He considered an almost infinite amount of options and possibilities on the drive home. He parked and changed out of the wolf costume in the parking garage, putting on his clothes again and the costume in the trunk to return on Monday.

As he approached the door to his apartment he noticed something odd. There was the smell of spaghetti. It was unmistakable and it was coming from his apartment. Did she leave something on the stove? No, that couldn't be it. She wouldn't do that. Maybe she had someone come over to cook while she was out so she wouldn't feel so bad about leaving him alone there tonight. He was still thinking of possibilities when he opened the door. There to greet him was his wife, Stacy.

He was struck dumb. Her bright smile approached him, her apron around her waist. His body was paralyzed but his mind was moving at the speed of light. She obviously had been here cooking for hours. She was making his favorite meal. It would have been impossible for her to have left the party even at the same time as him, get here before him and do all this. Who was at the party? She was supposed to go. He thought she was going. Obviously she didn't. He had cheated on his wife!

"Hey baby," she said with her cheery melodic voice she used when happy, "I thought you would be later. I made your favorite but it isn't quite ready yet."

He mumbled something in response not knowing exactly what he said.

"Are you feeling okay babe?" Stacy guided him to one of the kitchen chairs.

"You look lost. Maybe you need to go lie down for a bit until dinner's done"

Don nodded. Still staring at Stacy as if looking past her, barely processing what she was saying as his brain tried to sort out all the revelations of the past three minutes. With her coaxing, he turned toward the bedroom and staggered forward. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked around as Stacy continued the conversation from the kitchen. He noticed the costume that had been hanging on the closet door earlier in the day was gone.

"Sorry about everything earlier today babe. I started really thinking about it and even though Connie thought I should still go, I realized I would be doing it out of selfish reasons."

Something about when she mentioned Connie stuck in his brain. His mind latched onto that like it sensed it was important.

Stacy continued from the kitchen. "You have been working hard and I realized we didn't need the money bad enough for me to put up with guys ogling me all night. Besides, I like those parties better when we can go together. Maybe next one, we can find ourselves a little privacy in a room and do something spontaneous."

The comment put a knot in his gut. A headache was rapidly forming. He cleared his throat and was finally able to form words. Part of him was afraid to ask what he was about to but the other part had to know.

"So what did you tell Jane?"

"Oh that was the good thing babe. Right after you left is when Connie came over to return those dresses I lent her. Anyway, I was so upset and we were talking. I told her I didn't really want to go anymore but felt like I was really letting Jane down. So, since we are the same size, she agreed to go to the party in my place."

There it was. It all fell into place. He felt dizzy. The room felt like it was closing in on him. That explained the differences. They both used that accent for fun when they hung out. What if she recognized him? That was s stupid thought. She would have stopped him way before and called him an idiot or something.

"I think I'm going to take a shower honey." He decided that might help him think or at least feel slightly physically better. He needed to do something. Stacy would feel bad if he didn't eat after al the trouble she went through and he would feel even worse than he already did.

"Good idea babe. Diner will be ready for you when you get out."

After a few minutes Don had just started the shower when Stacy came into the bathroom.

"Hey babe, just letting you know Connie will be coming over tomorrow about noon so we can go shopping. She's bringing back the costume so I can return it. I can't wait to hear all about the party. She said something about hoping to meet someone there."

Don wanted to sink down through the shower drain.

"I hope she was able to hook up with someone. She was complaining it's been awhile since she's had a good lay."

Don couldn't stifle a groan and held onto the shower bar to keep from dying outright.

Stacy heard the groan. "Oh I'm sorry babe, you probably don't want to hear about all that."

Stacy went back to the kitchen and Don spent the rest of the shower trying to figure out how to live the rest of his life making up for that night.

Epilogue:

"Just two sugars and some half-and half please Stacy."

Stacy sets the cup of coffee on the coffee table in front of Connie and sits next to her on the sofa.

"So the guy is still denying he had anything to do with it?"

"Yes, can you believe it? I get set up on a blind date with this guy and then even though plans change and I tell him to meet me at Jane's costume party instead of the original plan he says "ok" and that he can get a costume. Then he calls me back later and said he's coming as the Big Bad Wolf."

"I know Connie. I remember the whole story."

"I know. I just like to process it all in my head as I tell it." She adjusts her position on the sofa, her noticeably pregnant belly making it a little awkward. "Anyway, so you know the story after that. He calls later to cancel. I go to the party and then he shows up in wolf costume. I lay down the flirt. He flirts back. We go to a room. He keeps the costume on, which I thought was kinda hot. Well, he has the bottom half off you know because . . ."

"Yes, Connie, I know how it works."

"Anyway, so bing, bang, and one sloppy unprotected boom and here I am. It was so weird right after. I should have known it was a red flag. He didn't talk or nothing. I left and went back to the party and I never heard from him."

"What a dick."

"Right, it was. . . .oh, you mean . . .yeah, anyway . . ." Stacy rolls her eyes and comments that that type of thinking is partially to blame for her getting herself into that position.

"You mean bent over a desk?" Connie says jokingly.

"Ha. You know what I mean."

Connie becomes more serious then. "Yeah, I know. Just have to joke just to keep my sanity you know. So a little later I find about I'm pregnant so I know how it happened because he was the only one for a month either way. So I call him up and he's got the gall to say he didn't even go to the party! Can you believe that?"

"Unbelievable." Shaking her head, Stacy sips her coffee.

"I know right?"

"So has he agreed to the paternity test?"

"Yes. He says that will finally bring an end to this."

"Hmmm," Stacy stares at the coffee table, thinking. "He seems eager and confident about that."

"Yeah, so?"

"Have you ever considered that maybe when he cancelled that someone else might have rented the costume and went to the party?"

Connie looked confused. "And just so happened to find me and fuck me?"

"Well, you were looking for a wolf?"

"Well shit." Connie seemed to contemplate the possibility.

"So what would you do then?"

"Well," Connie thought, "have you discussed my idea with Don?"

"I did," Stacy beamed. "and ever since he got that promotion at work we decided we are in a position now to start a family. You know, we thought we would have to go through the process of hormone therapy and all that, but this would save a lot of the trouble and we'd be helping out a friend."

"Awww," Connie looked as if she was about to cry, "thanks Stacy. I'm really not in a position to raise a kid right now."

"I know dear. So I guess we can go tell Don the good news. I know he'll be happy, but I can't wait to see his face when we tell him he's about to be a dad."

"At first he'll probably have that same face he always has when you go to tell him something after we've been talking."

Stacy thought for a minute. "You know, that's right. I wonder what that's about?"

"Oh, men are just weird." They both laugh at the statement and sip their coffee, waiting for Don to get home.

12