All Comments on 'Mismatched'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew this would be hot, your stories always are. But this got me rock hard the minute you mentioned the handlebar mustache. All I could see in my mind after that was the late, great Harry Reems. The more you described Steve, the more I saw Harry and the harder I got. I always enjoy reading your stories, but this one was especially HOT, thanks. MLF

CorjixCorjixover 1 year ago

Already a Follower. Favorited this one. '5'

There will be another chapter?.......please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful story! Steve and Billy are hopefully headed for a long loving life! Billy recognizes the love and sexy air that Steve exudes -- even seeing the hairy chest through the white dress shirt. The tie removed, and shirt buttons opened make Billy drool over the sexy Steve! I hope Billy can suck Steve off too -- what a great way to be introduced to manly sex and lose his virginity to Steve. Keep them loving and exploring, please! Keep this hot story going!

Your stories are ALWAYS hit and sizzling stories of sex and love, usually for one man who is vulnerable and in need and one sexy man who is ruggedly handsome but tender and loving. I LOVE your stories, and eagerly read whatever you write! Keep up this excellent work! And thank you!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

It is really dangerous to ignore the difficulties between.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

By the way, I don’t see how they are not matched with each other. So why this title?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES