Miss Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hot breath on her neck only further increased my appetite for Miss Amber so I broke away from her grip and turned to face her. I lifted her lightly and lowered her to sit on the edge of her large bed, her legs spread with the front material of her dress the only thing between me and her pussy I was desperate to see. I got on my knees in front of her and leaned down to start nuzzling the ankles while her powerful heels dominated my view, further fuelling my lust. ''Oh, you are a boy who knows his place!'' she said, and she lifted her leg up in the air and I followed. ''I think it is time for you to actually start worshipping me like you should.'' And I looked up and stared at where I knew her crotch was waiting for my tongue, never more in my life did I think it needed to be anywhere by pleasuring Miss Amber's cunt.

''Please Miss Amber, I want it so bad.'' I whimpered at her, almost a whisper.

''What was that boy? You need to speak up!'' She shouted at me, giving me a look that told me to know she wasn't joking.

''Please Miss Amber, I want to pleasure your pussy for you!'' I said loudly and then bowed my head immediately in shame but also feeling a tinge of pleasure.

Miss Amber raised her eyebrow and smiled and slowly lifted the material up. It felt like a hundred years before it was finally out the way but I stared as Miss Amber opened her legs wider for me to said her pink pussy glistened in the light, complimented with a bush that was shaven by her lips and left to grow above her pussy. It was like she knew exactly everything I wanted in a woman. I crawled up and the smell of her sex filled my nose, it was so inducing in lust and my hormones all flared up completely and told me it was time to worship a Goddess. I lifted her legs and pushed her back onto the bed, her dirty blonde hair spilling all over the white sheets and my tongue got to work. I made sure to wet my mouth and then dived onto her pussy, my arms wrapping up under Miss Amber legs. She had that slightly bitter taste pussy has but to me it was like honey, her neat labia already wet from her anticipation of me entering her. I didn't tease or go light on Miss Amber, she deserved all her pleasure and truthfully I could never hold back. My tongue working between her vaginal lips and working up to the fold which her clit was under. Miss Amber moaned lightly and spoke, ''Oh fuck, that is a slutty boy who knows how to please a woman with his mouth.'' And I made a noise like a moan to let her know I heard. I continued to lap up her pussy juices, every lick fuelling my lust toward her, dragging me deeper into the pit that was her total dominance over me. I flicked up toward her clit and looked up to see her hand teasing her nipple while the other reached down and grabbed my hair and painfully lifted me up to meet her eyes, ''You fucking lick my cunt and make me know it boy, if I wanted a slight sensation I'd get my bullet from my handbag.'' And I instantly sought to right myself in her eyes and enveloped her entire pussy into my mouth, her bush ticking my nose and forehead as I worked on her.

''Oh... fuck!'' Miss Amber groaned as I fully let my tongue loose onto her and started working her clit into every lick, my hot breath giving her pussy a sensation all over. Her legs started to buck as she tried to get my tongue deeper inside and one long heel struck me on my back. Miss Amber moans were filling the room as the motions of my tongue brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, after a long moan and a ''Fuck!'' she stopped bucking, and I felt her pussy quiver in satisfaction. I pulled away to look at her and she had a smile as her eyes met mine, ''I truly hit the jackpot here.'' She said with the satisfaction in every word, ''I want to get a feeling of that cock next but let me help get it warmed up.'' And she crawled around onto her knees to face me and pulled me in close for another wet kiss, her pussy juice not even dry on my mouth still. She licked my tongue and mouth and said, ''I just love it when I get to taste myself on a man, I get to know what a man's wife tastes on his lips when I send him back to her.''

I stood up and my cock waved in her face, still erect but slightly limper than when she first felt it, but that didn't last long as the tip of her tongue playing licked on my slit where pre-cum was dripping. Instantly standing to attention my cock lifted and she took not a moment to wrap her lips around its throbbing head, her warm mouth and tongue instantly making the sensation immense to experience. I instinctively grabbed her should and my other hand found its place wrapped up in her hair behind her head to support her. She continued to take my cock in her mouth with saliva dripping from her mouth onto the carpet beneath, Miss Amber was clearly a woman with a policy of sloppy over pristine.

Her mouth started making more noises as she started to dart her head back and forth more and more, every time taking my thick member deeper into her mouth. She was clearly a woman of immense cock sucking experience but I'm not a man to begrudge that sort of filthy résumé. My cock feeling her mouth deeper every time she moved and it was a struggle to not explode deep down into Miss Amber's throat right then and there, but my brain knew that to please my new goddess I should refrain until she gives the green light. She slightly gagged going too deep and pulled her head off my cock and with it followed a mixture of spit and cum that followed like a spider web from her both to my crotch. Knowing the type of woman Miss Amber is, I pulled myself and her into a deep kiss, our filth being shared between each other with juices of all kind sharing our mouths.

''I want you to fuck me until you are dry, my boy.'' Miss Amber said as she pulled away from our messy kiss. I didn't need much urging and pushed her onto her back again and mounted her. Her heels still stayed on her perfectly arched feet as I positioned my cock in front of eager hole and thrust. Upon entering we both moaned in satisfaction as the head of my cock entered her, ''Baby, ah-'' Was all Miss Amber could let out before I put more of my weight down on her and thrust deeper and harder into her soaking cunt. If she wanted to fuck, then I'd fuck alright.

Our eyes met as I started pounding mercilessly into her pussy, not the tightest I've ever felt but she knew how to contract her muscles on my cock making every thrust harder to keep composure on. Our eyes were unblinking from each other as her mouth hanged in a mix of stun and pleasure and I groaned loud with every thrust. In all honesty, my cock was ready to burst about 10 minutes before but with all my might I held back, the long sessions of gorging on porn paying off. Our bodies moved in an almost perfect rhythm with her matching the intensity of each stroke inside of her. She was without a doubt, the best lay of my life, even better than that Polish girl who started slapping me mid fuck. Her body was immaculate, with her perfect tits bouncing, her bush pressing into my trimmed pubic area every time we collided and her beauty unmatched.

I pulled out and quickly turned her over onto her front, a break to stop the inevitable explosion. She raised her large butt into the air with which I proffered a slap which made it jiggle and grab and found her dripping cunt still begging for my cock inside. I thrust again and again and again with everyone satisfyingly smacking against her large ass. Her heels danced in the air with every motion and looking at them only made it harder to stop myself from cumming. Miss Amber was herself in pleasured fuelled headspace as she moaned and grabbed the bed sheets while repeating ''Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Give me that fucking dick!'' with which I was happy to oblige.

She, however, had other pals and pushed herself forward and away from my cock. She turned and looked at me with lust filled eyes, ''Let's make this special relationship official.'' And she pushed me onto my back and in a flash was on top of me, her pussy finding my cock with ease. She pressed me in and started riding me on top with a vigour I've never experienced. I was in a full state of ecstasy with the moans I had only ever had after 72 straight hours of wanking being produced. I could barely mouth out the words to her, ''Please may I come Miss Amber?'' and she smiled and looked at me, her arse still going 100 miles an hour on my cock and asked ''There is no turning back now, are you sure you wish to be mine?'' and without needing a second I said the obvious, ''Of course, Miss Amber.'' And with that she started squeezing her cunt even harder and thrust with a final percentage of force and whispered the one word I needed to hear... ''Cum.''

I let out a moan so loud the entirety of the Northern Hemisphere could probably hear as my cum emptied from my balls with force I had never experience, Miss Amber lowering herself onto me, my seed filling her pussy and spurting repeatedly, offering only more cum and pleasure to my orgasm. I finally settled, shaking with delight and tiredness quickly set in, my body going limp as Miss Amber delicately pulled herself off my already going flaccid cock, my cum leaking from her pussy and some stuck to her bush. She fell down beside me, panting with exhaustion, ''Alex, my dear, where did you learn to fuck like that?''

''Large amounts of pornography mostly.'' Not even shamed to answer.

''Well my dear,'' She said pulling me in for a long peck on the lips, ''You really did come to the right woman.''

***

I awoke to light coming in through the curtains, still tired from the activities of the night before. I was completely nude in the bed with which I had sex with Miss Amber, she, however, was missing. I looked around the room and saw a door slightly ajar at the other end. I got up, not bother to search for clothes and walked towards it naked. I pushed it open to see Miss Amber stood in a dark room, a light night gown covering her nudity, tinkering with some kind of device. The room, however, was not what I expected.

On the wall hung sex toys of every kind; butt plugs, dildos, vibrators, anal beads, cock rings and all other sorts of objects made to be placed in holes. Bondage gear hung up as well of nylon and latex variety as well did restraints of all sorts including a cage in the corner. In the centre of the room on the floor was a dark latex mattress that had that sheen to it produced from a single light source. Miss Amber turned around, ''Alex! Did I give you permission to enter this room?'' She said suddenly with forced, ''Exit! Now!'

I obeyed her command and went back into the bedroom. She followed behind, ''You weren't meant to see that yet, that's my fuck pit.'' I raised an eye the name. ''A room where the dirtiest of pleasure occurs, it is ok, you'll have plenty of experience in there.'' She said. I could only murmur out a ''Yes, sorry.'' She walked past me and sat in a large chair.

''You respect me too much.'' She said.

''I'm sorry?'' I replied.

''Respect, I felt it last night. You had sex with me with reverence, and that's good, it was good. But I know there is something deeper in you, I know that you can really fuck a girl in a way that will leave her sore.''

''I think I know what you mean, Miss Amber.''

''Of course, you do. So tonight we are finding a girl for you to fuck like you hate her.'' She said with little acknowledgement of the surprise in what she said.

''Another girl.. tonight?'' I said, in shock.

''Is there a fucking echo in here? Yes, tonight, in this room, in that bed, you will fuck a girl and throw her around and spank and slap her like she's your worst enemy and I will sit here and watch it all.''

''I-'' Before I could object a mental part of my brain knew that it was not time to question. I knowingly entered a relationship like none other with this woman. I would do as she wished, ''Of course, Miss Amber. Who do you have in mind?''

She smiled a wicked smile, ''Oh, I have a girl just in mind for that...''

End of 'Miss Amber'

12