All Comments on 'Miss A's New Play Thing Pt. 03'

by Pornenthusiest

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perpetual Sadist

And it ends with Miss A bringing her poor sub a glass of soapy bath water as a final refreshment.

dannysubmale4udannysubmale4uover 4 years ago
Love it!

Fantastic, can’t wait to see what She does to Her new toy next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great so far

Really enjoying your story. Can’t wait to her more. Miss A really is awesome and knows how to control her subs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

English was my worst subject. But I really enjoyed reading this story. Can't wait to read more of Mistress A and alex adventure into the life style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

You’ve done an amazing job writing this story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

There is not enough stories like this, your writing is excellent, please please please continue!! This story is so hot.

PornenthusiestPornenthusiestover 4 years agoAuthor
To my fans

Thank you all for your comments and fandom, I have been slow to release pt. 4 because I have been busy with life and work, I do have a draft written but it needs some work and I'm not sure it is the direction I want to take the story. Hopefully I can get part 4 out in early-mid Feb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I nearly fell over in laughter when I read the part "Miss A was a sadist, but not evil". Yeah, right. She thought that she could have really hurt that boy if she did not rein herself in from time to time. No, he is in the stocks with hot wax coming down on his back, had nothing to drink or eat except for some little bit of piss while getting fucked on the bike, made to ride the bike for almost 1.5 hours, and being electrocuted when he reached exhaustion; and she did not what to really hurt this guy? Maybe she needs to really hurt him enough that only a hospital stay will help him but not this story. Well written and one could almost feel sorry for Alex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous