Miss A's New Play Thing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Miss A had never had a slave want to leave her service, and had never had to blackmail a sub. Miss A was a sadist, but not evil, she never actually thought she would expose any of her subs. But the threat of that exposure loomed over her slaves like a guillotine above their necks. This, and chastity, proved to be a powerful motivator to keep her slaves doing exactly she wanted, and that power exchange thrilled her, and thrilled her submissives beyond belief.

Miss A thought to herself "Would Alex, and her other slaves have done all this had the fear of blackmail not hung around their necks?" Ultimately she was sure they would, their submissive tendencies pervaded the very core of their being. And they always entered into this well before blackmail became a factor. If not for her, and others like her, these poor subs would live an incomplete existence living their lives perpetually unsatisfied. Maybe their limits wouldn't be pushed so rapidly, but she knew her slaves adored her sadistic nature and were drawn to her like moths to flame.

Miss A rose from her bath her naked body still covered in parts with the luxurious pinkish bubbles from her bath, water droplets dripping from her as wrapped her hair in a towel and dried herself. She suddenly felt thirsty and thought to herself how her poor slave had drank nothing but a few sips of her piss since he arrived. She went to her kitchen to pour herself a glass of water. She returned to the tub and filled another tall glass with her bathwater before draining the tub. That slave must be thirsty she giggled blowing out her candle and slipping on her silky housecoat and returning to her dungeon.

Too be continued...