Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg couldn't catch her breath. Once outside the locker room, Meg said to Kylie that that was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to her. Kylie nodded in agreement. "Do you want to go out for dinner?"

"You mean now?"

"Yes, now. I discovered a marvelous vegan place about a mile from here. What do you say?"

"Ugh, I'd love to, but I have to go home and make dinner for Margarite."

"Doesn't your mom pick her up?"

"--yes, but..."

"--but what? Let's go. I'm sure she can make dinner for Margarite. You can follow me and call your mother from the car. "

Meg looked at Kylie, the wind tossled her lovely dark hair, and her eyes were beguiling. Her sports bra displayed her tantalizing cleavage, and the thought of staring at that beautiful face and inviting breasts for another hour was irresistible.

"Okay, let's go. I'll follow you."

Meg called her mom from the car. Mrs. Givins was now sure that Meg was seeing somebody but only said, "I'd be happy to make dinner for Margarite. You have a good time, and don't worry about a thing."

"Thanks, mom. Bye."

It was a small restaurant with a counter where you placed your order. Kylie looked at the menu on the wall and asked about the sticky tofu bowl.

"This is it." The man behind the counter answered, pointing to a dish on the shelf of the refrigerated counter. Kylie bent down to get a better look, giving Meg a perfect view of Kylie's athletic arms, shoulders, and beautiful breasts. She wasn't the only one whose eyes were glued to Kylie. A guy in the corner was brazenly staring at her shapely behind.

"--See anything you like?" teased Kylie, looking up and catching Meg staring.

"You are such a tease."

"This is just the beginning."

They placed their orders and found a booth.

Kylie talked about work. She loved the kids but sometimes wondered if high school would be more rewarding.

"I have the necessary certification."

"High school would be crazy, Kylie. The drugs, the drama, I can't see it. Have you considered getting your Masters? Then you could write your own ticket. You could become a supervisor, teach college...make more money."

"Wow, I hadn't thought about it. You're probably right. You are so clear-minded. I like that in a woman." The sentence floated across the table. It was the second time that Meg thought of herself as Kylie's protector, not wanting her to make a wrong move. "How do you like being an architect? Is it rewarding?"

"Yeah, I love it. Sometimes the hours can be long, but it's very challenging and rewarding."

"That's great. I bet you wanted to be an architect from the time you were in first or second grade," Kylie grinned. She was having fun with Meg.

"Oh yeah, a ballerina or an architect, haha."

Meg could feel Kylie's eyes on her as she nibbled at her food. Kylie's gaze gave her goosebumps. She squeezed her thighs together and wanted to bounce up and down on the bench but was afraid of making a stain.

"What do you do when you're home?"

"Well, it's not all that exciting. First, my mom drops off Margarite. Sometimes she stays and talks. After that, Margarite likes to go to her friend's house across the street." Meg thought about telling her about Alinda and Zenia but squashed it. "Then there is dinner, TV...after Margarite goes to bed, I stay up late playing solitaire on my laptop or watching a movie.

"--um, sounds thrilling." Kylie joked.

"I told you it wasn't exciting."

"What sort of movies do you watch?"

"Horror flicks. I'll love scary movies."

"I wouldn't have thought that about you."

"What do you think of me?"

Kylie's eyes blazed, and she bit her lower lip. "Never mind that..."

"How about you? How do you relax?"

"A good book. A crossword puzzle."

"--You, a crossword puzzle."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing. I just can't picture you standing still."

Kylie smile seductively. "Hm, how do you picture me, Meg Givins?"

"Ahem, can we change the subject?"

"Sure, do you like to dance?" asked Kylie. "There's a great dance club in Prescott."

"I haven't been to a club since the Obama administration."

"His first term or the second one?"

"Very funny."

"Well, Megs," Kylie smiled, "maybe we should try it sometime."

Kylie rose and moved to Meg's side of the table, sliding into the booth beside her. Kylie placed a warm hand right on Meg's shoulder. Next, Kylie extended a finger beneath Meg's shoulder strap, slowly running the tip of her fingernail along the edge of Meg's shoulder blade-eliciting a barely audible gasp from Meg. Then, taking a quick look around the eating area to ensure nobody noticed, Kylie placed her other hand on Meg's thigh and gently squeezed it midway, then higher. Meg couldn't stand the teasing. She twisted her ankles and bounced her rump on the seat, "pfff," she exhaled into Kylie's neck as her pussy spurted.

"Ugh."

"Oh, what was that? Everything okay down there?" Kylie grinned and peered down into Meg's lap.

"Uhum."

Both girls burst out laughing so loud that a nearby family looked over to see what was so funny.

Returning to the conversation, Kylie asked, "Would you like to go out dancing with me Saturday night? We could have a real girl date."

Meg looked at Kylie. Her grinning, lovely face was only inches away, and she wanted to kiss her badly.

"I'm not sure what that means."

"It means that if we have a really good time, you come home with me and unwind..."

"Mmmm, do you know what you're doing to me, Kylie?"

"Am I being bad?"

"Yes, and rude too. I love it."

The two women finished eating and walked out to their cars. It was a lovely night, and Kylie's nearness excited Meg, giving her butterflies in her stomach.

They came to a stop by Kylie's fire-red Corvette.

"How can you afford a Vette on a teacher's salary?"

"I got a deal on it. I made the salesman think he could bed me."

"Did he?"

"No, silly." Kylie extended her hand to clasp Meg's in her own. "Did you have a good time tonight?"

"I did," answered Meg.

"So did I."

Meg squeezed Kylie's hand and thought she was easily the most beautiful woman she'd ever known and was so grateful to have her by her side. Kylie guided Meg against her car. She lifted her left hand to caress Meg's sweet cheek while bringing her other hand down to her hip. Meg's hand drifted down Kylie's muscular back and came to rest on her shapely behind--so firm. Meg stared into Kylie's green eyes. Kylie stared at Meg's lips. Kylie moved her hand up from Meg's hip to spread the fingers of both hands along Meg's cheekbones; she closed her eyes, puckered her lips, and landed a scorching kiss on Meg's lips. Meg responded by opening her mouth and allowing Kylie's tongue to enter. They tongue kissed for a minute before separating.

"Geez, Kylie, that was incredible," breathed Meg.

Kylie smiled and gave Meg a second, quick kiss on the lips. "I agree. I'll call you tomorrow. G'night."

Once home, Meg removed her yoga pants; they were wet in the crotch. She quickly changed and texted Kylie.

Meg: Kylie, I'll ask my mother if she can sit. I would love to dance with you; I haven't danced for ages. Please call me...

On Friday afternoon, Margarite came bounding inside with Meg's mom.

"Can I go over and play with Abby before dinner?"

Meg looked at her mom; she'd stopped at the farmers market and was putting away groceries. "Go ahead, dear; I can handle the groceries." Meg took her daughter's hand, and they walked across the street.

"Mommy, did you come home late yesterday because you were with Miss B?"

"Yes. We worked out and then went to dinner."

"That's so nice. I'm glad you two are friends now. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, we did." sang out Meg.

"Isn't she pretty?"

Something got caught in Meg's throat before she managed to say, "oh yes, she's stunni...um, she's very pretty."

Meg knocked on the neighbor's door, and Alinda answered.

"Hey, Alinda, would it be okay for Margarite to come over and play with Abby?"

"Sure, come on in."

Alinda waved them inside. Abby was at the kitchen table eating carrot sticks dipped in tahini.

"Hi Margarite," Abby said, "I'm having a snack. Would you like some?"

Margarite looked at her mom for permission.

"Sure," she answered.

Alinda poured coffee for herself and Meg. The kids finished the carrot sticks and went to Abby's room to play. Meg sat staring into her cup of coffee--lost in thought. Alinda didn't know what to say.

"Is something on your mind?" asked Alinda.

Meg glanced around the kitchen and didn't know how to answer. She cleared her throat.

"When did you first find yourself being attracted to other women?"

"Oh, something really is on your mind." Alinda pulled out a chair and sat down. Then, she took Meg's hand, "why don't you start at the beginning."

"Okay. Well, I met someone--a woman. It happened by accident. I wasn't even thinking about dating--at least not another woman. But, a couple of weeks ago, I went to back-to-school night. I walked into Margarite's classroom for the scheduled conference. There was nobody there except her teacher, Miss Bevilacqua. We looked at each other, and it was like she lit a match inside my heart..."

"--Wow, that fast."

"Yeah, haha, that fast."

"And then what happened?"

"Well, um...Miss Bevilacqua, ahem, Kylie pretended nothing happened. She praised Margarite's work and then asked me how things were going at home and if there had been any recent changes. I mentioned my divorce, and something broke inside me, and I began sobbing and couldn't stop. Then I was aware of her hand on my knee. I stopped crying and looked into her eyes--she has beautiful green eyes--she smiled, and my heart melted. I can't explain it, but I felt I had met the most exquisite, delicious person in my life and that she was communicating the same feeling."

"That's amazing. So, what's the problem? Have you seen her since?"

"Yes, we went to the gym a couple of times, and last night we went to dinner."

"Hm, and how did that go? Do you think she's attracted to you or just looking for a friend?"

"Well, she asked if I wanted to go clubbing with her this weekend. She said it's a date, not a girl's night out. And she kissed me in the restaurant parking lot, no less. "

"Wow, she's bold."

"She's young."

"How young?"

"Twenty-four. Seven years younger than me."

"Hm," Alinda paused and took a sip of coffee.

"Do you think she's too young for me?"

"Listen to you. If it's love, then age has nothing to do with it."

"You're right, of course. It's just that this kind of thing has never happened to me before, and I don't want to screw it up. I never thought of women this way. Is this what happened to you?"

"Ahem, before we go any further, let me check on the kids." Alinda rose and went down the hall to check on Abby and Margarite. Just then, Meg's phone dinged. It was a text from Kylie.

Kylie: Hey Megs, Saturday night sounds excellent. Leave your car at my house; we'll go clubbing and then come back and unwind--address: 905 Black Orchid Drive.

Just then, Alinda walked back into the kitchen.

"She just texted me. We're going out Saturday night if I can get a sitter."

Meg showed Alinda the text.

"Hm, go to her house and unwind. That sounds like a surefire way to discover what you two truly want from each other."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me tell you a story. When I was in high school, I had a best friend. Her name was Grace. She was gorgeous, and we did everything together-- almost everything. We kissed, hugged, and held hands when nobody was looking. I figured I was bisexual, but that was a guess. Grace had an older brother who had the hots for me. He didn't know that Grace and I were special friends. Then, two weeks before I left for college, Grace was driving home when a drunk driver blew through a red light and smashed into her. She was DOA."

"--oh my gosh."

"It was the saddest day of my young life. Her brother came to my house to comfort me after the funeral. We went to my room, one thing led to another, and we made love. Right there in my room while my parents were downstairs. It was my first time, and the sex was awful.

"I started college. Two months later, I discovered I was pregnant with Abby. My world turned upside down. I came home from school and told my parents. They're Catholic and wouldn't let me get an abortion. Instead, they wanted us to get married. I was petrified. Fortunately, his parents didn't believe their son was the father, and they refused.

"My parents made a deal with me and offered to take care of the baby if I returned to school. It's a good thing because that's how I met Zenia.

"We met in the school cafeteria and started seeing each other; it got serious. The first time we slept together was amazing, as natural and easy as making a cup of coffee. After that, I knew for sure I was gay--no question.

"Zenia was already "out" and told me it would be healthier for me to tell my mom and dad. So one day she came over to my house. We sat with my parents, and I came out while she held my hand."

"--Oh my, how did your parents react?"

"After the initial shock, they were really cool with it. Especially when Zenia said she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me and help to raise Abby. She moved in--my dad's a contractor and turned the garage into a second main bedroom. We got married...."

"--Wow, what a story. So you thought you were bi, but until you had sex, you weren't sure. Sex was the clincher."

"That's pretty much it."

Meg recalled her conversation with Kylie. She had said the same thing about her first time.

"In what way is it different between women?"

Alinda drew in a breath, "There is something so exquisite and rare when two women meet. First, you get butterflies; is this really happening? Another woman? You dance around it, unsure of what to say or do. Then, one day, you dare to touch each other. Immediately you discover the softness, which is so tantalizing and amazing because you know how to please her, and she's the same as you. There is no awkwardness.

"Suddenly you have someone you love to be with, and she likes clothes shopping too! You share laughs, a bottle of wine, gossip, a cuddle, and it's all with the same person! She's the perfect package!"

Meg found herself fantasizing about doing all these things with Kylie.

"Do you feel any better now that we talked about it?"

"Um, yes...thank you."

"You're welcome. I won't say anything to Zenia, but if you want to come over again and talk about it, you should know that she's totally cool."

"Thanks. I guess I'll go now."

"Abby," Alinda called out, "Margarite's mom is leaving to go home now."

As they stood by the door waiting, Meg said, "So Abby is actually Grace's niece, right?"

"That's right. They laugh similarly, and I see Grace's face in some of Abby's expressions."

"Hm, so weird how things happen..."

Alinda opened the door, and they stepped outside. The house was on a Col-de-Sac. One could see everyone's home without moving an inch.

"Can you imagine what will the neighbors say if two lesbian couples live on the street? They'll probably lock up their kids."

Alinda laughed, "Ha, people are much more open now. You'd be surprised."

Just then, Abby and Margarite entered the kitchen.

"Thanks, Alinda."

"Anytime."

"Goodbye, Abby."

"Thank you for coming over."

When they returned to the house, Margarite washed her hands for dinner. Then, Meg spoke to her mom.

"Do you think it's okay for Margarite to be friends with someone with two moms?"

"Are you kidding me? It's 2022. Who cares."

"I guess you're right. They are a very friendly and normal family. Listen, changing channels, are you able to babysit Saturday night?

"Do you have a date Saturday night?" Meg nodded yes. "Oh, I knew it, I knew it! Sure, dear, I'm so glad you're getting back out there. What's his name, or is it a she?"

"Uh, no, it's a he. His name is, um, Kyle."

"Kyle, I always liked that name. Did you meet him at work?"

"Actually, no, we met on back-to-school night."

"Oh, those back-to-school nights; those are fertile mating grounds," her mother joked.

"Mom!"

"Relax, dear; I'm only kidding. I'm so happy for you. How late do you need me to stay?"

Meg's mind filled with erotic images of her and Kylie locked in passionate lesbian lovemaking until dawn.

"I don't know. Is midnight too late?"

"Not at all, dear. I'll bring a good romance novel to keep me company."

"Thanks, mom; I couldn't do it without you."

"It's not just for you, darling; it's also for that warm bundle of love named Margarite."

On Saturday, Meg looked through her closet. She had gorgeous clothes but wanted something that made her look younger. So, she went off to the mall.

She was back home three and a half hours and almost six hundred dollars later. She bought a red dress that drew attention to her boobs and brought out her blonde hair, a short, gold panel skirt, a couple of tops, a pair of toeless shoes, and some skinny jeans. She had her hair cut in a trendy style.

It was getting late. She made mac and cheese for Margarite and hopped into the shower. As she soaped her trim body, she wondered how girls behave on a date. She imagined snippets of conversation, saying something clever that would make Kylie laugh. Kylie resting a hand on hers, dragging a well-manicured nail along the back of her hand while staring into her eyes.

Meg put down the soap. She squeezed a breast with one hand while rubbing her pussy.

STOP!

She couldn't do this. She had to be fresh for Kylie. So she quickly rinsed off, pulled a towel around her tingling body, and sat down to put on her makeup. Once through with her face, she put on matching black lace panties and bra, the short gold skirt she'd purchased, and a black top, leaving the top buttons undone to show off her cleavage.

Margarite came in, having finished her dinner.

"You look lovely, mom. Can I help you brush your hair?"

"Thank you, yes."

When Mrs. Givins arrived, she took one look at Meg.

"Woo, what did you do? That hairstyle makes you look five years younger. This must be a special date."

"It is; I gotta go now." She kissed Margarite and her mom goodnight.

She drove to Kylie's house and nervously knocked on the front door. Her heart was all aflutter. Thankfully, Kylie answered without delay and came right out, closing the door behind her. She looked fantastic in a tight skirt and dressy top. She wore some eye makeup that brought out her beautiful eyes. Except for earrings, the birthstone ring that adorned her third finger, and a pendant hanging from her neck, drawing attention to her small but sexy breasts, she didn't wear any jewelry.

"Did you have any trouble finding the place?"

"No, not at all."

"Let's go; it's getting late."

The club was blasting dance music and flashing lights, and many men and women drank copious amounts of liquor. Meg loved the vibe. Kylie got them both Long Island Ice Teas, and Meg's inhibitions began to wash away like sand in the surf.

The drinks finished, and Kylie grabbed Meg by the hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. But, of course, plenty of women danced with other women, so they blended right into the mix.

A Latin guy in sunglasses noticed Meg and gracefully broke in to dance with her. Kylie yielded and stood by impatiently before shouting over the din, "She's with me. She's my date!" Alinda was right, thought Meg; Kylie is bold.

Kylie pulled Meg away, and placed her hands on Meg's shoulders, then slowly slid them down the sides of her body as the two swayed their hips in time with the beat. Then she pulled Meg close, so their faces were only a few inches apart--teasing her. Meg would've kissed her, but Kylie backed off. They danced until Meg was out of breath and got a table and more drinks.