Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like the club?" asked Kylie.

"I love it. It's so freeing." At these words, Kylie, whose hands were already under the table, slid a hand beneath the hem of Meg's skirt and traveled north.

"Does this feel freeing?" she asked with innocent eyes.

"Um, yeah!"

Suddenly the song "Come on Eileen" blasted over the speakers. "I'm crazy about this song. It's from that movie...something Wallflower."

"The Perks of Being a Wallflower."

"That's it. I loved that flick."

"Me too." Kylie removed her hand and tipped the remaining drink into her mouth. "Let's go. One more dance."

They got up, and Kylie wrapped her arm tightly around Meg's waist, and they danced with abandon, Kylie thrusting her hips against Meg, driving her insane with lust. Finally, when the song ended, Kylie put her mouth to Meg's ear.

"Let's go, lover. I need to have you."

Meg nodded in agreement, and they walked hand in hand out of the club to Kylie's Vette.

Meg was hyped up as Kylie roared down the road and let down her window to breathe in the night air and settle her nerves. When they got into the house, all was dark. Kylie ran into the kitchen and pulled a bottle of wine from the fridge as Meg started towards the couch. "Down the hall, beautiful," she ordered, pointing to her bedroom.

Finally, Meg and Kylie were alone. As Kylie poured the wine into glasses, Meg looked around. An upholstered kingsize bed with a tufted headboard took up most of the space. Down pillows in rich colors of red and purple were piled on top of it. A teardrop chair suspended by a chain hung from the ceiling. Silken drapes discreetly covered one window. The carpet was comfy; Meg had already removed her shoes and rubbed her feet in the thick pile. A single lamp lit the room.

Once their glasses were full, Kylie walked into the bathroom and emerged a minute later wearing a satin gown with dragons embroidered on it. She lit a candle, turned on a diffusor--filling the room with the scent of lavender, and turned off the lamp.

She sat down on the edge of the bed next to Meg and kicked off her shoes. Meg inhaled Kylie's wonderful scent. Her skin tingled. Kylie handed Meg a glass of wine, and they clinked glasses. The girls slowly drained their glasses, neither taking their eyes off the other. They put their glasses on the rug.

Kylie reached out and ran her fingernails up and down Meg's arm with one hand while running her fingers through Meg's golden locks with her other hand. Meg's heart traveled to her throat.

"You look scrumptious, darling." At these words, Meg almost melted and felt a throbbing between her legs.

"You are gorgeous. I've dreamed about this night."

"Really. Do you want to share the details with me?"

"At this point, you pull my hair away and kiss me passionately on the neck."

"You mean like this?" And Kylie did just as Meg asked.

"Ohh, that feels so good."

Kylie kissed her again on the neck, only this time, holding Meg by the chin, turning her head, and running her tongue across her adam's apple.

"Omigosh." Meg groaned. She reached out and fastened a hand on Kylie's bare thigh for support.

Using her manicured index finger, Kylie pulled her head away and began tracing a line across Meg's forehead, down her cute nose, and seductively over her lips. Meg's insides were churning with need. She could only hear their hushed breathing and the soft thrumming of the diffusor. She continued her vice-like grip on Kylie's thigh.

"I like your hand on my thigh, but could you relax just a bit? Hm, I'm not going anywhere."

Both women laughed, and Meg took a breath and relaxed her grip. She then felt Kylie's warm breath against her face as she slowly moved a gentle hand beneath her chin and guided her face until their mouths were inches apart.

"You are so beautiful, Meg. I've wanted to kiss you since the first time we met."

"Me, too," squeaked Meg, her voice barely audible.

"Teehee, you squeak like a mouse," whispered Kylie.

"I know. I'm so anxious."

"Does that mean you want me to kiss you right now?"

"Uhuh...please."

Meg was staring into Kylie's eyes, and she was overwhelmed by the woman's scent, her breath, and the feel of her nails on the soft spot beneath her chin.

Kylie made a slight movement with her hand, guiding their mouths closer together; she closed her eyes and brought their lips together like two flowers crushing softly against each other. It was a closed-mouth kiss. Kylie did not let go, and when Meg moaned and opened her mouth, the two lovers tongue kissed.

"Ohh, umm," Meg purred as she curled her toes in the carpetings thick pile. She felt a wetness blossoming between her legs. They kissed some more, and Meg's heart raced.

She had never been kissed this way or felt such desire for another person. As Kylie and she continued kissing, Kylie ran her hands up and down Meg's back with urgency. She cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them, causing a moan from Meg. Meg removed her hold on Kylie's thigh and ran a hand back and forth on Kylie's back and shoulders before bringing her other hand back to Kylie's thigh and pushing her robe up further, exposing Kylie's panties. Kylie moaned in approval, stopped to nibble on Meg's earlobe, and whispered, "you are making me so wet, dear."

As if by mutual agreement, the girls dropped to the bed, never letting go of each other. Kylie guided a thigh between Meg's legs and started humping her.

"Oh, oh my gosh. That feels so damned good." Meg moaned.

Kylie saw how charged up Meg was but didn't want the floodgates bursting too early. So she pulled away from Meg, giving her a start.

Kylie ran her long fingers over the lapel of her robe. "I want to show you something." She said seductively and pulled open the top of her robe to reveal a golden breast, her nipple standing at attention. "I like it when a girl plays with my titties," Kylie said, squeezing it. "Go ahead now; touch my nipple with your wet finger."

Meg felt as if she was in a trance. Kylie took her hand and put Kylie's fingers inside her mouth, working them in and out and humming approval. Next, Meg touched Kylie's nipple ever so softly, just like she did to herself when she was alone.

Kylie made a cute little noise upon contact, willing Meg on. Meg ran her finger around and around Kylie's beautiful large areola and was fascinated by the warmth and firmness of Kylie's breast. She moved her face closer, and Kylie arched her back, bringing her nipple within a half inch of Meg's wanting mouth.

"Oh, suck on them, Meg, please."

Meg closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took Kylie's erect nipple between her teeth, biting it and eliciting a cry of pleasure from Kylie. She sucked and kissed that nipple as if it were her lifeline.

"Oh yeah, just like that lover. Don't stop."

Kylie rolled over onto her back and opened her robe to reveal her other wanting breast. Meg glided one hand to Kylie's right breast, lovingly squeezing it as her mouth kissed and suckled Kylie's left breast. Finally, Meg opened her eyes, but only long enough to see Kylie's face--the perfect picture of satisfaction, and Meg closed her eyes and continued sucking and squeezing those firm young breasts, so pleased that she could pleasure Kylie.

Meg was still in her clothes. Her breathing was becoming more intense, and it was getting pretty damned hot. She forced herself up from Kylie and grabbed at her top. Kylie got up and helped her tug it over her head. She wore her black lace bra and could feel her nipples responding and hardening to the cool air.

They were both kneeling on the bed. Kylie's robe was open on top. Kylie slid an index finger beneath Meg's bra strap and slowly ran her finger back and forth against her bare skin and around the cups. The action made Meg's nipples ache. She thrust out her chest, "ahhh..."

"Do you need help with your bra?" She didn't wait for an answer, and with a quick motion, she reached behind Meg and undid her bra, dropping it onto the bed. Meg had large breasts and her nipples were now boring holes into Kylie's eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Meg," purred Kylie. Meg was hot, ardent, and totally given over to Kylie. She kissed her passionately, and when Kylie lovingly bit Meg's lower lip between her teeth, it sent an electric charge to Meg's breasts and pussy. Kylie released Meg's lip and lowered her mouth to a ripe nipple. The tip of Kylie's glistening tongue came out, and she slowly tongued an aching nipple, causing Meg to cry out with delight. Smiling wickedly, Kylie stared Meg in the eyes as she licked her nipples, squeezing her melon-sized breasts.

Meg gasped.

"Is this alright?" Kylie asked in a soft whisper.

"Yes," Meg answered, "it's just that nobody has touched me since my divorce."

"You're kidding. How did you survive?"

"Do you know the V-word?"

"You mean vagina?"

"Ha, that too, but I meant vibrator."

"Oh yes, I know that word. But we won't be needing one tonight. Now, stand up, beautiful."

Meg and Kylie moved off of the bed. Meg's legs were like jelly; Kylie steadied her from behind as she slowly unzipped Meg's skirt, allowing it to puddle around Meg's feet. Kylie noted Meg's black lace panties and sighed in approval. She felt an outpouring of passion for Meg--landing soft kisses on her back and shoulders. She then pulled on Meg's hair and sucked on the soft spot of her neck, causing Meg to shiver with delight. Kylie peppered Meg's neck and shoulder with more kisses as she brought a hand around Meg's body and gently squeezed her left breast. She dropped her right hand to brush her fingers on the outside of Meg's panties, massaging her pussy lips through the lacey material. Meg sighed; she'd never felt so wonderfully exposed and beautiful. Her eyes screwed shut; her head lolled back on Kylie's shoulder.

"Oh, Kylie," she whimpered, "I have to sit down." Kylie guided her to the teardrop chair hanging from the ceiling. "Sit back, lover," ordered Kylie. Meg sat down and instinctively straightened out her legs. Kylie extended her hands to Meg's waistband; Meg lifted her ass up, allowing Kylie to pull off her

sopping

wet

panties.

Kylie held them in her hands and squished them against her mouth and nose, inhaling deeply. She then dropped them to the floor and knelt before Meg. Meg opened her legs, and Kylie could see Meg's moist, swollen lips and her hood swelling over her clitoris--her pussy glistening in the candlelight.

Meg's pussy had been untouched for so long that she was desperate for attention. So Kylie moved her hands up Meg's legs, kissing her along the way until she neared Meg's pussy, and blew long and slow on it.

"Oh, oh, oh," Meg was mewling, her heart dancing close to the water's edge. Kylie felt the heat of Meg's sex against her face as she deliberately spread the petals of Meg's pink rose with her fingers. Meg moaned, "um," her head tilted to one side as she kneaded a breast with her hand.

Every molecule in Kylie's body wanted to taste Meg, but she wanted Meg's first time to be special, so she slowly, methodically massaged her lips as Meg's moans and groans filled the bedroom. Kylie looked up at Meg, who looked back at Kylie as if to say, "don't stop, baby," Then she closed her eyes, and Kylie felt her tremble. Kylie skillfully inserted a finger into Meg's pussy.

"Ohh," she breathed as if all the air escaped from within her. Kylie pumped her finger in and out a few more times. Meg was hot, wet, and tight. Finally, unable to withstand it any longer, Kylie shimmied closer on her knees and slowly slid her tongue into Meg's tangy twat. The intensity of Meg's pleasure was beyond measure; she wrapped her legs around Kylie's upper torso and bucked her hips--begging for penetration. "Oh geez, Right there. Yeah, yeah, yeah." Kylie was eager to comply. Meg's breathing was ragged, and she moaned loudly--lifting her ass off the chair as Kylie teased and nibbled her sensitive bud.

"Oh, Kylie, yes. Oh, oh, ohh! Um, damn, that feels so good." Her breathing quickened. Kylie could see that Meg was so close. So she stuck a stiff tongue deep into Meg's sultry slit. "Oh, oh yeah, oh yeah. Right there," she squealed, clamping both hands on Kylie's head, encouraging her. Kylie sucked her clit and flung Meg over the edge, "AAAHHH!!!" She bucked so hard against Kylie's mouth she feared she'd damaged a tooth.

Meg wanted more, and she was so loose now. Kylie inserted two and then three fingers inside Meg.

"Aaahhh," she groaned loud enough to wake the neighbors. Kylie thrummed her lover's pussy as Meg fell to bits, crying out in exquisite pleasure and cumming again.

Kylie smiled and slowly pulled her gamey fingers from Meg's spread. Then, using all of her fingers, she spread Meg's pussy lips, and applying her mouth, she sucked Meg clean, making her writhe and whimper in an ocean of pleasure.

Now satisfied, Meg's face glowed like one of Botticelli's angels, and her brow was covered with beads of perspiration. Kylie wiggled into the chair, drew her fingers through Meg's hair, and planted loving kisses on her cheeks and forehead, waiting for Meg's breathing to slow.

"That was beautiful, darling. I could do that to you all night."

Meg moaned her approval, then began hotly kissing Kylie on her lips and sucking on her neck. She was so keen for Kylie and quickly regained her strength. Taking the lead, she took Kylie's hand, and they walked to the bed. Kylie stopped to untie her robe--inviting Meg to suck her luscious tits. Meg's mouth worshipped Kylie's tits, eliciting a moan from Kylie. She was soon sucking Kylie's nipples into hard tips, and listening to Kylie coo in her ear. Meg couldn't believe what she'd been missing all these years.

Kylie dropped her robe to the floor and begged Meg to remove her drenched thong. Surprisingly, Meg pushed Kylie over the edge of her bed and climbed on top of her. She kissed Kylie while mashing her giant tits against Kylie's and nudged her knee against Kylie's hot cunt, exciting her girlfriend. Kylie wrapped her arms around Meg's upper torso and rolled her pelvis against Meg. Wave upon wave of joy washed over Kylie. She'd never been with anyone who excited her like Meg. They clutched each other's sweating bodies and rubbed their groins hotly against each other.

"Oh gosh," Kylie shouted, "Geez, don't stop, don't stop." Meg's lust and excitement gave her strength as she keened against Kylie. Meg soon felt the stirrings of another orgasm. "Oh gosh, Kylie, yes, yes, ohhh!" Kylie dug her heels into the mattress padding, thrusting her hips upward. If before they awoke the neighbors, now they were awaking the dead as both climaxed so hard that Meg saw stars. "Ooohhh!"

Kylie kissed Meg on her mouth, face, and nose. She was drenched in sweat, as was Meg. "Oh Megs, Megs, you are unbelievable." Kylie kissed her more before they collapsed side by side, their heads on pillows, the bedsheets thrown off the bed, and each smiling at the other in total satisfaction.

When Meg's breathing was restored, she said to Kylie, "I guess you just bring out the best in me."

"I guess so, haha. Wow!"

They pulled their fingers through each other's hair. Cupid's arrow smote one lovestruck couple.

"I want to eat your pussy," said Meg.

"What? I mean, are you sure? I'd love it, but only if you really want to. You shouldn't feel forced."

"No, I want to. I've wanted to touch you there since we showered together at the gym."

"Well, okay, then." Kylie grinned.

Kylie rose against the headboard; her arms extended for support and legs spread inches above Meg's hot mouth.

Feverishly, Meg kissed and nibbled at Kylie's pussy. Kylie was moaning and gyrating her hips for greater contact and friction. "Meg, Kylie gasped," I need to feel your tongue inside me. Please eat me, baby, and make me cum." Meg complied and couldn't believe she was sticking her tongue inside Kylie's cunt, and she tasted so damned good!

"Please Meg, please. Harder. Don't stop, don't stop..."

Meg increased her pace, alternating between licking and sucking Kylie's love button.

"Ohh, that's it, that's it. Right there..."

Meg teased Kylie's clit and elicited a cry of delight from her young lover. She licked faster and faster, stiffening her tongue.

"Oh, ah, I'm cumming, Meg," she cried, "don't stop, don't stop, yes, yes, ahhhhh!" And she thrust her pussy into Meg's mouth, filling it with her cream until it dribbled out of the corners of her lover's mouth. Meg was overwhelmed with the incredible heights of pleasure she'd just experienced.

Kyle bent down and licked her juices from Meg's lips, forcing her down. Kylie turned herself around and crept along Meg's panting, perspired nakedness, aligning her torrid twat with Meg's mouth. Leaning forward, Kylie engaged Meg in her first lesbian 69. The girls licked and sucked each other, the room filling with the sounds and smells of a blazing hot pussy party.

"Oh, Kylie! Ohh!" Meg cried, cumming very hard.

Breathless, they curled together like two spoons, kissing and cooing; they were out of breath, their sexy bodies glistening with sweat. Kylie cradled Meg in her arms, kissing her, squeezing her breasts, and running her fingers through her hair, "that was beautiful, lover," Kylie sighed. "You were wonderful."

"That was the most incredible lovemaking I've ever experienced," answered a breathless Meg.

"It's getting late, lover, and you don't want your mother grounding you."

Meg wanted more, but Kylie stood up and put her robe back on. Meg got up too and dressed. Kylie walked her to her car and shared a passionate goodnight kiss. A mile down the road, Meg stopped for a red light and looked in the rearview mirror. She almost didn't recognize the woman smiling back at her. A very satisfied woman. She wondered what her mother would think when she walked into the house with an "I just had the incredible sex of my life" look on her face.

The Sex Was The Clincher.

After that night, they spoke on the phone at least twice daily. If Kylie were doing a crossword puzzle, she would call Meg, sitting alone in her bed doing solitaire.

"What's a six-letter word for something used in gardening that contains a "u?"

"Um, uterus?"

"Seriously."

Or if Meg were planning to watch a horror movie, she'd let Kylie know so she could stream it simultaneously, and the two lovers could talk on the phone during the film. Unfortunately, this didn't work well because they never synchronized the film precisely correctly, and one would scream five seconds before the other witnessed anything frightening. Plus, Kylie had to get up early for teaching.

They had meaningful conversations as well.

"My parents haven't spoken to me since I came out."

"I'm sorry. That's awful. Nobody deserves that sort of rejection."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You're lucky to have an honest, frank relationship with your mom. When are you going to tell her about us?"

"I'm not ready yet, although I think she'll be open and accepting...once the shock has passed."

"Do you have any thoughts or desires of returning to your former lifestyle?"

Meg laughed; images of Kylie's naked, sweaty, writhing body passed through her head. Kylie, with her back against the headboard and Meg on her knees, inhaling the heady scent of Kylie's sex and pulling down her panties to reveal the dark dusting of pubic hair covering her pussy, inches from her mouth. Meg looking up and marveling at Kylie's stunning beauty. Kylie whimpering with need. Meg's nipples sticking out stiffly at attention, moving her hand over Kylie's swelling mound.

"Oh, Meg, please, please."

Kylie's pussy juices dribbling out of her hole. Meg, unable to restrain herself, sticking her tongue into Kylie's slick and hot pussy...