Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way, baby. You have me, body and soul."

"And what about your heart?" asked Kylie, hopefully.

"It's getting there. The heart travels slightly slower, but it's not far behind." Meg didn't want to say it, but the truth was that every hour without Kylie was almost painful.

Meg drove to Kylie's every Saturday. They'd shop at a gourmet specialty shop and go home to cook. Keeping their hands off each other while preparing dinner was impossible. They ate by candlelight in Kylie's tiny kitchen. Their eyes roamed over each other's bodies, and then it was off to the bedroom, the unfinished food getting cold as the heat built between the sheets...

One night, Meg rose to go home after an intense lovemaking session.

"It would be nice to spend time together without looking at the clock," said Kylie.

"Yes," agreed Meg, "fortunately or unfortunately, a relationship requires an investment of time."

As Meg stood to put on her panties and bra, Kylie continued, "Do you think we could get away for Thanksgiving weekend?"

"Oish," groaned Meg as she pulled on her pants, "On Thanksgiving? I can't. We always go to my mom's."

"Oh, well, how about the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving? Maybe Margarite could sleep over at your mom's Friday night. Then, we could go and get a room and return on Saturday. It's just twenty-four hours. What do you think?"

Meg was pulling on her tee shirt and straightening her hair, "That's a great idea. Do you have someplace in mind?"

"How about Olde Towne?"

"Olde Towne, isn't that the artist colony?"

By now, Meg was dressed. Kylie was squatting on the bed, wearing a robe. It was open in the front, giving Meg a complete view. "Yeah, it's lovely: romantic cafes, quaint little antique shops, and craft stores. There's a hotel called the Brandywine, and believe me, it is the bomb."

"Kylie, dear, It sounds perfect. Can you send me pics? I would love to join you on a trip to Olde Towne. I'll talk to my mom. I don't think it will be a problem."

"Great!." Meg leaned over and kissed Kylie passionately. She hated these parting moments. She then walked to the door as Kylie looked after her. When Meg stopped at the door and turned, the girls blew kisses to one another.

The reader may wonder if the attraction of these two lovely young ladies was purely physical. The truth is that I don't know everything. But I will say this: Meg had begun doubting everything about herself since her divorce. But Kylie changed all of that. Kylie envied Meg's maturity, patience, and thoughtfulness. She restored her self-confidence and made her feel younger and wanted. Kylie would text Meg: you make me feel safe and confident when I'm in your arms. As for Kylie, her self-esteem was crushed when her girlfriend broke up with her. But Meg validated everything about Kylie. Meg would return Kylie's texts: you've made my life fun again. I'm happier every day because of you. They showered each other with love in and out of the bedroom. So now, let's get back to their romance.

Mrs. Givins was happy her daughter was seeing someone. So when Meg proposed having Margarite sleepover during Thanksgiving weekend, she heartily agreed.

Friday morning, Meg was packing her daughter's bag while her mom was downstairs looking at Margarite's Progress Report. Margarite was doing fine for a first-grader. She read Miss B's note, praising her work and ability to carry out a project without being distracted. She noticed Miss Bs first name, Kylie, sounded a lot like Kyle, and she dotted the "i" with a tiny heart. Mrs. Givins wondered....

"Hey Margarite, how old is your teacher?"

"You mean, Miss. B. I don't know, grandma."

"Well, would you say she is as old as me?"

"No, I don't think she's that old."

"I see; then, would you say she's the same age as your mom?"

"Yes, even younger."

Hm, thought Mrs. Givins, I'll just bide my time. I am so happy for Meg.

They weren't in Olde Towne twenty minutes before Meg realized the town was more than antique shops, art galleries, and restaurants. As they strolled down a cobblestone street beneath immense Oak trees, two college-aged girls in ripped-up jeans and sleeveless tee shirts passed by, holding hands.

"That was me five years ago," said Kylie.

"Really, do you still have those jeans?" teased Meg.

"I don't think I'd fit in them."

"Even better," joked Meg.

When they reached the old-fashioned train depot to have their picture taken, Meg saw a couple of women in their 50s embracing as they posed for an "antique photo" in western hats and vests.

"That may be us in twenty-five years," said Meg. Kylie boldly slipped her arm around Meg's waist.

"Nothing would make me happier." Kylie leaned her head on Meg's shoulder, "just don't get shorter because right now, you're the perfect height." They walked freely about the village, hand in hand, filling Meg with unspeakable happiness. Olde Towne is a haven for gays and lesbians to be themselves without fear.

A light rain began to fall. Meg wanted to go into a store and stay dry, but Kylie loved walking in the rain, "it's very romantic," and prevailed over her lover.

Meg was so happy as they strolled down the quaint street hand in hand, Kylie made a joke, and Meg couldn't stop laughing. Kylie loved when Meg laughed. Her face lit up and filled Kylie's heart with light. Kylie pulled Meg into a doorway, and they passionately kissed.

The rain fell harder, and they agreed to go into the nearest store until it abated. They entered Kangaroo Koffee, ordered two Cafe Lattes, and sat at a table.

Sitting quietly, Meg's eyes drifted to Kylie's hands. She'd just gotten a manicure, and Kylie wore the same ring she always wore--Meg was curious.

"It belonged to my grandma; it was her birthstone. She passed away a few years ago and willed it to me. I loved the stone, but the band was old-fashioned, so I had it reset."

"Were you close to your grandmother?"

"Um, yes, very close; she was the only one in the family who accepted me after I came out." Kylie said as she took a sip of her Latte. "She was my safe harbor."

"So moving."

"I have a theory about this acceptance stuff. Do you care to hear it?"

"Darling, you could recite the alphabet to me, and I would listen."

Kylie blushed, then continued, "The first person who accepts us is our mom; she showers us with love and acceptance."

"--if she's normal."

"Right. Then we go to school, and it's the first time we're away from our mom, and it's daunting. Will the kids like me? Will I be accepted?

"At school, we learn early on that to be accepted; we must hide certain details about ourselves. Then, as we advance through the grades, we make more adjustments. By the time we graduate college, we don't recognize ourselves.

Then the process begins anew when we begin our career, starting with our first job"

Meg listened as Kylie spoke. She didn't know if it was the coffee or Olde Towne, but she felt enchanted by this beautiful woman who was talking about "acceptance" but was telling the story of her heart.

"So we start dating and meet somebody extraordinary."

"--you mean, somebody like me, haha."

"Ha! Yes! And one realizes that they don't have to hide. This love interest awakens things inside us that we forget existed. Things that were dormant for a decade or more. And then, we meet this person who inspires us to become who we were supposed to be in the first place. Does this make sense?"

"Yes, they're accepted, validated, and enabled to grow."

"Exactly, I knew you would understand." Kylie reached across the table and took Meg's warm hand.

Kylie squeezed Meg's hand and gave her one of those dazzling smiles that made Meg weak in the knees. Neither one said anything. They sat silently at the table, clasping hands inside as the rain poured outside. They poured their hearts into each other without speaking another word. It was one of the most romantic conversations they ever had.

Once the rain stopped, they started making their way to the Brandywine. When they reached the end of the street, Kylie saw a sign that made her eyes bug out.

"THE PINK DILDO"

There was no mistaking the sign. Kylie pointed across the street, "look what's over there."

"O-M-G," was all Meg could manage.

Holding hands, they walked across the street and gaped at the window, which had a drawing of two naked girls astride a giant pink dildo, smiling with their arms waving in the air like they were on a thrilling roller coaster ride."We are going in here," said Kylie. Meg agreed.

Music throbbed from the store speakers. The indoor lighting was purple and pink. Sales girls with bright pink, white, or purple hair, wearing shoes with six-inch heels and leather costumes, waited on the customers.

"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore," Meg joked. Display cases were filled with sex toys: vibrators, dildos, plugs, and rings. Covering one wall was a display of whips and handcuffs of various designs. In addition, there were racks of clothing and a collection of oils and lubes.

They stopped before a display of vibrators. A very tall salesgirl waited on them and demonstrated a vibrator for the darling couple.

"What do you think?"

"It looks like it was designed for Godzilla's girlfriend," answered Kylie.

"Well, how about these, she pointed to a row of double-ended dildos of various sizes and lengths.

"This one is too big," noted Meg as she touched its tip.

"And this one is too small," frowned Kylie, placing a hand on another.

"But this one is just right," crowed the girls in unison.

As the sales girl rang up the sale, she asked the pair if it was their first time visiting Olde Towne.

"It is," answered Meg.

"Where are you staying?"

"The Brandywine."

"Good choice. I'm going to throw in some scented oils and candles to help you celebrate the evening," she purred. She put everything in a bright pink bag and, handing it to Meg, she grinned, "Cum again, and again, and again," the salesgirl teased as she gyrated her hips and moaned.

After a romantic dinner of raw oysters in mignonette sauce and drinking a bottle of wine, they walked hand in hand to the Brandywine, where they had a reservation.

"Oh my word, look at this place."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it."

The Brandywine is a three-story building dating back to the Civil War. It had a finely crafted, wrap-around porch and magenta-colored shutters. The lobby walls were covered with murals of nude women, their naked bodies entwined, and their lips kissing--the Brandywine was an exclusively lesbian hotel and evoked seduction.

Their room was equally inviting: a vaulted, natural wood ceiling with a chandelier hanging from the center--floor-to-ceiling drapes covering the windows--a fireplace with a mantle and candles. An upholstered queen size bed covered in rich red silken blankets and pillows was against one wall with a pencil sketch of a naked couple hanging above it.

Kylie quickly showered while Meg sat anxiously on the edge of the bed waiting for her. When Kylie emerged, she only wore a towel and smelled of lilacs. Meg rose and extended a hand, anxious to see Kylie naked, but she pulled away. "Not so fast, sweetie, shower before sugar." Meg slipped into the shower to wash off. She slid out of her clothes and panties; the fabric clung to her pussy. Kylie always made her wet. She tied up her hair and stepped into the shower--the hot soft spray wetting down her super sexy body. She ran a hand over her breast and muff, anxious to feel Kylie's lips. Once showered, she put on the pink thong, bra, and sheer pink negligee she'd purchased especially for that evening. She applied some lipstick. Kylie was topless and brushing her hair when Meg emerged. She wanted to look hot for Meg.

Meg liked what she saw; she strutted to the bedside and stopped. Kylie's heart caught in her throat. The pink negligee perfectly highlighted Meg's hair. Her eye makeup was flawless, and her mouth, covered in pink lipstick, was inviting.

Meg drank in Kylie's beauty from head to toe: her shimmering dark hair and supple athletic shoulders. The candlelight flickered on her smooth complexion, her neck beckoning to be kissed. Kylie's green eyes radiated aching desire. Her lovely breasts begged to be caressed. Kylie was wearing Meg's favorite perfume--her senses were filled with Kylie. She only had to touch and taste her. Kylie put down her hairbrush, and Meg undid her sheer negligee and gracefully let it drop to the floor. She was only wearing her pink thong and bra.

"Remember that day in the locker room when you asked me to brush your hair after showering?"

"How could I forget it."

"Later that night, you kissed me in the parking lot. Did I ever thank you?"

"I don't know, but it is Thanksgiving weekend."

"Does that mean I'm thanking and giving?"

Meg didn't wait for Kylie to answer. Instead, she bent over and covered Kylie's mouth with a deep kiss. "Mmm," that warm wet mouth and magnificent lips fit perfectly against Meg's mouth. Kylie's tongue came out to part Meg's lips and mingled in her mouth. Kylie felt her breath catching and her nipples hardening. She cupped her hand behind Meg's head and pulled her down onto the red satin sheets. "Um, you are so damned sweet," Kylie purred. Their lips met again, and they gently kissed. Meg drew her fingers through Kylie's hair and nibbled on her ear lobe, eliciting a sigh from her lover. Next, Meg kissed her way down Ky's neck, Kylie tilting her head back to grant her girlfriend easier access. Meg massaged a breast before lowering her mouth and taking Kylie's ripe nipple. Kylie could feel her clit becoming more sensitive and stiffening. Then Meg slipped her hand inside Kylie's panties.

"Ohh," Kylie cried.

"Umm," Meg whispered, "somebody is sopping wet." First, Meg pulled aside Kylie's panties and massaged the outer lips of Kylie's pussy, which swelled to her touch. Then, she slid two fingers deep inside Kylie's dripping pussy, eliciting a moan from her lover.

"Oh, Megs, please eat me and make me cum."

Meg removed Kylie's thong and buried her face in Kylie's sultry slit. Kylie's puss was hot and meaty, and Meg ran her tongue up and down between the fleshy folds, feasting on Kylie's sweet cunt. Meg knew just how to please Kylie, and it wasn't long before her girlfriend's hips were bucking.

"Yes, Meg. Oh, I'm going to cum." she cried.

Meg alternated between licking and sucking until Kylie's legs tightened around her. That's the sign she was waiting for, and she stiffened her tongue against Ky's clit.

"Oh yeah. Don't stop. DON'T STOP. AWWWW!"

Kylie erupted in a body-shaking orgasm, and Meg joyously sucked her cum into her mouth with relish.

Meg crept up Kylie's body and kissed her hotly. Kylie, who was quite strong, pulled Meg into her arms and held her tightly against her. Meg spread her legs, and while Kylie held her, she flicked off Meg. "Oh gosh, Kylie, yes, yes." Meg squirmed on the bed, her breathing became faster, and as the muscles in her loins tightened, her juices ran down the crack of her ass. Meg's clit and tits were becoming increasingly hypersensitive. Kylie doubled her ministrations while squeezing the nearest breast---Meg's pussy gushed. "Omigosh, yes, yes, ahhhh!!!"

It took the girls several minutes before they caught their breath. Then, finally, they rested in each other's arms, basking in the warmth of their tranquility.

"Thank you, Kylie," she kissed her lover on her forehead, now covered in sweat. Kylie kissed her back and sighed.

"Is there anything else I can do for my love tonight?"

"You know how I constantly crave your ass."

Kylie smiled, got on her hands and knees, and pointed her cute ass toward her lover's mouth. Meg moaned her approval. She stretched her tongue as far as she could, burrowing into Kylie's ass while simultaneously rubbing Kylie's creamy snatch. Kylie whimpered, the ecstasy was exquisite, and she begged for deeper penetration. Meg licked her girlfriend from anus to clit. "Aww," Kylie groaned as she clawed at the bedsheets--desperate for release. "Take me, baby, take me," she rasped. Meg was desperate, too, and brought her hand down to that special place--her sex was dripping and luxuriant. Kylie gyrated her hips against Meg's tongue and used her fingers to rub her molten slit faster and harder, and their breathing became louder and more ragged as they both erupted in orgasmic bliss.

"Oh yes, Oh YESS!"

"I'm cumming too. Don't stop, ahhh, DON'T STOP!"

"AHHHHH!"

Once they recovered their breath, Kylie brought out the double-ended dildo. They were a little clumsy at first because it was new to both of them. Finally, they settled with Meg sitting in Kylie's lap, her legs wrapped around her lover's waist. Kylie wedged the dildo between them. Meg reached down and inserted her end into her pussy. Kylie did the same. It took some experimenting because whenever they started rocking back and forth, the dildo would pop out, and the girls would laugh at their misadventure. But, eventually, they figured out the best angle, and then it wasn't long before they enjoyed the pleasure offered by the double-ended dildo.

"Oh baby, Ummm."

"Ahhh, yes, that's it, that's it." Meg squealed.

Kylie ran her hands from Meg's shoulder down to her shapely ass and dragged her nails across the soft flesh.

"Oh yeah, I love that."

She opened her eyes to look into Kylie's. Their tongues searched out the other's mouth, and they kissed deeply, mashing their tits into each other.

"Ummm..."

They increased the pressure against their genitals. The dildo rubbed against their clitoris each time they rocked.

"Oh gosh, ahhh, so good."

"Baby, baby..."

They slowed and sped up the action, alternating with loving tweaks of a nipple and deep kisses.

Meg craved to hear her lover cum again, and she squeezed Kylie's slender body closer until they became a single unit and aggressively pushed the dildo deeper into Kylie, making her shout in wanton joy.

As their pussy's exploded, Meg felt as if she was falling headlong into a pool of water, falling deeper and deeper into her orgasm.

All that week, Meg walked around the office with the biggest grin. It didn't go unnoticed.

"Somebody looks like they're in love," crooned Kelly from accounting.

"It looks like you had a good time last night," commented Mica.

The night before, the girls did have a good time. Meg had gotten into Kylie's car after they left the gym. Kylie drove to the far end of the parking lot and switched off the lights. Kylie lifted Meg's top and licked and sucked a ripe nipple as Meg twisted in her seat before finally cumming. Then she returned the favor, sticking her hand down the front of Kylie's yoga pants and flicking her off.

As Christmas drew closer, Meg proposed they go gift shopping at the mall together with Margarite.

"I'd love to."

Margarite was happy to be with her mom and her favorite teacher. They went into a toy store, and Miss B preoccupied Margarite, allowing Meg to steal away and buy her daughter some presents.

When they left the store together, Margarite found herself between her mom and Miss B. She took each of their hands in her own. This simple act brought a smile to everyone's faces.

Just when everything was perfect, things changed. Miss B had been asking her students about their plans for winter break.

"I'm going to a theme park with my mom and grandma," answered Margarite.

This report stung Kylie. She'd pictured a Christmas with Meg at her side, sitting around the tree and enjoying Margarite's expression as she opened her gifts. And watching Meg's face light up when she gave her her gift.