Miss B, My Daughter's Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night she called Meg on the phone.

"What's wrong? Something happened to your voice."

"When were you planning on telling me?"

Meg intuited what Kylie was talking about.

"I didn't want to break the spell. Everything has been so wonderful. The truth is that I was going to tell you this Thursday at the gym. My mother bought these tickets months before we met."

Kylie wasn't easily consoled. The pair didn't talk the rest of the week. When they met outside the gym, Kylie was still visibly fuming. They couldn't go into the gym without talking it out.

"And what about your mother? When are you planning to tell her about us? I can't stand watching you dance around the dating topic and using that phony name, Carl or Kyle. We're all adults. Can't you just be honest about us?"

Meg let out a long sigh. She reached for Kylie's hand. Kylie yielded. Each woman felt an emotional intimacy spread through their body. Meg pulled Kylie closer and whispered.

"Listen to me. I'm sorry. I love you, Kylie Bevilaqua. I love you with every cell in my body."

"But you are afraid to tell your mom."

"I am not afraid. I don't think I can say anything now, not yet."

"But you do love me, so what is the problem? It's 2022, not 1922. Do you think anybody cares if women are kissing women? Aren't there more important things to be worried about?"

Meg knew Kylie was right, and knew she'd have to tell her mom sometime. Kylie was the love of her life. She'd already decided that this wasn't a passing thrill but that Kylie was the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"Kylie, dear," Meg whispered in her ear, drawing close and squeezing her trembling hand. "I know that this is so right. We are perfect together. The problem is that the things around us aren't always perfect. But we can't let that change our feelings for one another.

"I love you, darling. I want nothing more than to be your wife, but please try and be patient..."

"How much longer?" asked Kylie.

"New Years. I'll tell my mom on New Year's day. We'll spend New Year's eve together at my place. I'll ask my mom if Margarite can sleep at her house, that the love of my life is coming over."

"You'll do that?"

"Uhum."

"And then you'll tell her about us?"

"Yes, dear, yes. You can count on it."

" And Margarite, too?"

"And Margarite, too."

Kylie's heart was melting. She was soon running her fingertips up and down Meg's bare arm as she spoke, unmindful of what passersbys may see or think.

"Do you really love me with every cell in your body?"

"Yes, and with every hair on my head."

"Do you love me with every hair on your arm?"

"Yes, I even love you with every hair on my arm. And I promise you that I'll make it up to you. We'll have the most amazing New Years together, just the two of us, and then I will tell my mom and Margarite."

Meg ran a hand over Kylie's cheek to soothe and dry her tears. Kylie combed a hand through Meg's golden locks; she bent her head forward and kissed Meg on the lips. Meg received her lips and kissed her back.

When they separated, Kylie, still holding Meg's hand, said, "forget the gym. Let's go back to my place and make up."

*****

The next day...

Mrs. Givins gladly agreed to Meg's request to host Margarite for a New Year's Eve sleepover. Mrs. Givins said she would return to Meg's house with Margarite after 12 O'Clock on New Year's Day.

*****

Two weeks later...

Meg and Kylie had drunk almost two bottles of champagne when Meg picked up a pillow and flirtatiously smacked Kylie on her sexy behind. Kylie responded with a volley of playful whacks to Meg's back and bottom. Both girls were laughing, and when Meg tried to get away, the sexy brunette grabbed Meg's robe, and it fell to the floor. Meg's satin bra and thong glimmered in the candlelight. Not wanting to waste a moment, Kylie quickly helped Meg drop her bra to the ground, followed closely by her sexy thong.

They moved to the couch. Kylie was wearing a black sating robe that rode up on her shapely thighs. Her nipples showed bold and erect through the thin material. The scent of Kylie's perfume, Chanel Coco, drove Meg wild with passion. She wrapped her arms around her lover, and Kylie reciprocated, cradling Meg with her strong forearms. Meg inhaled Kylie's scent and desperately sought her mouth.

The lovers grimaced, their lust finding satisfaction in their open mouth kiss. Their tongues darted in and out and swirled inside each other's mouths.

"Ummm, mwah."

Kylie's hand came up to get lost in Meg's golden locks. She felt an urgency to give herself up entirely for Meg, so strong was her lust. Sensing this, Meg pulled back and, taking Kylie's loose-fitting belt in hand, she undid it. Kylie shook the sheer robe from her soft shoulders, so it slid down her back and fell to the floor. She looked down, as if she was seeing herself through Meg's eyes: her erect carriage, pert nipples, small waist and smooth belly and curving hips disappearing into her lace panties. She got up on her toes and frantically kissed Meg with a fierce intensity that decided everything.

Meg palmed Kylie's taught titties, and then she fastened her warm mouth around Kylie's pert nipples, sucking them into rock-hard peaks. She pulled her closer, guiding her bare thigh into Kylie's crotch as her other hand crept down inside the back of Kylie's panties, and she squeezed a yummy ass cheek in her hand.

"Ugh," Kylie groaned.

Meg dropped to her knees so that Kylie's pussy was at eye level, concealed inside her now very wet panties. Then, extending her index finger, Meg used her fingernail to outline Kylie's cameltoe. Kylie sucked in the air and winced as she felt the buzz of honeybees descending to her nectar.

"Oh please, Meg," she gasped.

She could barely stand, so Meg helped Kylie remove her sopping panties, which she flung across the room, and then Meg encouraged Kylie to get on all fours with her ass in the air. The flickering candlelight glowed as Meg placed one hand on Kylie's sensitive breasts and the other on her pussy. "Um, Meg, ahh." Kylie spread her legs, allowing Meg greater access as she worked her fingers inside Kylie, spurring her into a sexual fever. Kylie pawed and clawed at the thick rug pile, wincing and mewling as Meg's actions provoked gasps of intense pleasure.

"Oh, oh, umm." Kylie rotated her hips to get maximum pressure against Meg's diving digits. "Ah, ah, oh gosh, right there." She gasped with pleasure. Kylie felt her pussy contracting around her lover's actions. One by one, the floodgates began collapsing. A flock of geese took flight as Meg frantically thrummed Kylie's pussy using her fingers and tongue. Finally, Kylie cried, "Oh Meg, oh Meg...oh, um, ahh!"

Meg cried out, too; such was the intensity of her pleasure. Once Kylie recovered, she breathed, "Oh my gosh, Meg, that was fantastic. I want you so bad, baby. Let's go upstairs." Kylie took Meg by the hand and ascended the stairs to Meg's bedroom. Kylie's sodden thong had landed on the staircase, and Meg stopped to pick it up and hang it ceremoniously, like a flag, from the banister.

Somehow, they made it to Meg's room. Meg lay down, and Kylie spread her legs apart. Kylie looked in awe at Meg's swelling labia; she couldn't wait to taste her and dove in for a slow and sultry pussy licking.

"Oh baby, oh. Um. Ahhh! That's it. That's it." Her breathing got louder. She squealed and bucked against Kylie's mouth. Kylie slipped her fingers into Meg's hot silkiness, flicking her wrist back and forth the way Meg loved. Then she pressed her sticky fingers to Kylie's cunt, "Please, Ky, oh please, make me cum, baby." Kylie thrummed and gunned with lusty abandon while constantly moving her tongue. Meg lifted her ass off the bed, grateful for the stretching exercises she'd been doing. She wanted Kylie to eat her alive, sluice thru her midsection, devour her succulent flesh, and leave only her bones to savor. Kylie vigorously moved her hands along Meg's sweating torso. Now, overcome with lust; she lifted Meg's hips off the mattress so that Meg's pussy was forty-five degrees above the bed, "Oh Ky!!!" and her legs dangled over Kylie's shoulders, the perfect height for feasting, "Ohh, happy New Year, baby," crooned Kylie. And as Meg's legs hung over Kylie's shoulders, Kylie put her mouth back to work, munching and mashing as Meg gasped and cried. The room was a spinning kaleidoscope of twats, groans, tongues, and moans as Kylie filled that desperate hole. Flicking her tongue over her lover's clit as Meg moaned and rasped, sending Meg into freefall and bringing her to a shattering climax....

Meg took out the double-ended dildo they'd purchased in Olde Towne. By now, they were experts. Kylie applied some oil and carefully guided the end into her pussy. Meg did the same. They were face to face fucking each other with the dildo. Wave upon wave of exquisite pleasure rippled through their bodies as they came again and again [just like the sales girl at the Pink Dildo promised]. Kylie still wasn't satisfied and, in one motion, pulled out the dildo, rolled over her lover, and turned around to engage in a torrid 69; that had them cumming once more. And then they collapsed and fell asleep.

They awoke at sunrise and took a shower. Meg knelt in the shower stall and sucked on Kylie's sweet clitty. Kylie threw one leg over Meg's shoulder and shuddered against the wet tiles as Meg brought her off. They climbed back into bed, where Kylie frigged off a still-horny Meg before drifting back to sleep.

Meg was the first to wake. She looked over at the sleeping beauty resting beside her and grinned. Then, quietly she rolled out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. Kylie awoke in time to admire Meg's sexy ass wiggling away. When Meg emerged, she saw that Kylie was awake. She bent over the bed, Her breasts hanging pendulously near Kylie's face, and gave her a long, sweet, open-mouth kiss.

"Um, happy 2023, lover."

"Aren't you the perky one?"

"Oh, I am feeling good...really good, thanks to you."

Just then, there was the sound of voices coming from downstairs.

"Oh no, what time is it?"

Kylie looked at her phone. "12:25, why?"

"Omigosh, I told my mother to bring back Margarite after twelve. She's downstairs now."

"Holy crap!"

"Exactly."

"Our clothes are all over the living room and stairs."

"Meg, oh Meg, dear. Are you up--?" And then, "Margarite, stay in the kitchen for a minute."

"Why Grandma?"

"Just do as I say."

There was only one thing to do. Meg went to the door and opened it a crack. She could see her mom picking up their underthings. Kylie's lace panties were hanging from the banister from the night before.

"Psst, mom."

"What is going on? It must've been some night," she held up two pairs of panties dangling from her index fingers. "Do either of these belong to Kyle? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Give us five minutes, okay?"

Mrs. Givins nodded yes and went back downstairs. Meg could hear her mom telling Margarite she could leave the kitchen now.

The two lovers put robes on, washed their faces, and went downstairs. When Margarite saw her teacher and mom coming downstairs wearing robes, she shrieked, "Miss B, did you and my mom have a sleepover, too? Just like my grandma and me."

Meg sheepishly grinned. Then, she sat down on the couch with Kylie, and Margarita snuggled between Kylie and her mom.

"So," said Mrs. Givins, "I'm Meg's mom. You must be Kylie, my granddaughter's teacher and Meg's girlfriend."

Kylie laughed; she liked Mrs. Givins's candor.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you. Although, I'm sorry about the circumstances we're meeting under."

"Quite alright. We're all human, yes. Did you two have an enjoyable New Years?"

Kylie reached for Meg's hand. Both women beamed.

"We did, mom; how about you two?"

"It was very nice. We had ice cream and ginger ale and did a puzzle while watching the ball drop. Margarite fell asleep around 9:00. When did you two go to bed?"

"Haha, not too long ago."

"I'm not going to take much of your time. First I want to say, you have excellent taste, Meg, Kylie is lovely."

"--Thank you, mom," smiled Meg.

"Secondly, I am happy for both of you." Then, she added, "But I think you would both agree that Margarite needs a stable environment. So what's the plan?"

Meg and Kylie looked at each other and telegraphed thoughts back and forth.

Kylie fumbled with her grandmother's ring, pulling it off her finger. Meg turned three shades of pink. She hardly believed what was happening.

Kylie then kneeled on the floor.

"Oh, my gosh," Meg cried, covering her eyes before dropping her hands to her lap to reveal tear-filled eyes.

"Why is mom crying, grandma?"

"Because she is happy. Miss B is going to propose marriage. Just watch and listen dear."

"Meg Givins," began Kylie, "will you accept this ring and become my loving wife and soul partner, now and forever?"

Meg gushed. She recalled that the first time she met Kylie she cried tears of despair. Now she was crying because she was the happiest girl in the world.

"Yes!" Meg answered, beaming with joy. She extended her hand, and Kylie slid the ring onto Meg's finger.

"I love you," said Kylie.

"I love you, too, replied Meg kissing her on the mouth.

Margarite laughed, "it's funny seeing mom and Miss B kissing. Do we say "congratulations" now?"

"Yes," said Mrs. Givins, "congratulations are in order." She fetched glasses from the kitchen, took the half-empty bottle left from the previous night, and poured some champagne.

"Margarite," asked Meg, turning to her daughter, "would you think it strange for you to have two moms?"

"No, mom. Why would that be strange? Then I'd be like Abby" Everyone chuckled.

"Congratulations to both of you," cried Mrs. Givins. "I swear I couldn't be happier."

By now, Meg and Kylie were standing, arms around each other, and Margarite was holding each woman's free hand in her own hands.

"Kylie," said Mrs. Givins, "Welcome to the family. I'm sure you are going to be a lovely daughter-in-law!" And she kissed Kylie, Meg, and Margarite on their most memorable New Years Day ever.