Miss Finny's School for Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nancy come stand here with your legs wider than your shoulders and your hands behind your head." Misty ordered, pointing to a spot two feet in front of her chair.

Nancy complied.

"What does Miss Finny call this position?" Misty asked.

"Inspection Mistress." Nancy said.

Misty cocked her head to Miss Finny.

"She is incorrigible; I have told her that she is supposed to call her superiors here, Sir and Ma'am, but she is so submissive she cannot get it right. I allow it, knowing that I will have to take ownership one day," Miss Finny explained.

"May I?" Misty asked, lifting the small brass lock on the front of Nancy's belt.

Miss Finny pulled a bracelet off and handed it to Misty with the key on it. Misty unlocked the belt from the seated position in the chair and unbuckled the crotch strap on the belt, letting it hang between the maid's legs.

Misty stood in her 6" heels; she towered over the 5'8" maid in her 8" ballet boots. Nancy kept her eyes on the floor and her head straight. Misty reached forward and squeezed Nancy's left breast hard.

"Nice and firm." Misty said over Nancy's light moan.

"Tight hard nipples." Misty said, tightly pinching the right breast's nipple between her thumb and the base of her index finger.

"Open your mouth." Misty ordered and shoved three fingers of her left hand into Nancy's now open mouth, causing Nancy to gag and sputter.

"Obviously needs to work on the throat training." Misty said, looking at Miss Finny.

Removing her hand and wiping the slobber on Nancy's uniform, across the shaping corset covered by a resemblance of an apron. Misty walked behind Nancy and grabbed the loose globes of her ass as they stuck back. "Nice but could use some work in a gym."

Misty moved back around the front and ran two fingers from back to front up Nancy's stubble-covered slit. Bumping an aroused and swollen clitoris. She heard another moan from the maid, and her hips involuntarily moved forward.

"More work there as well." Misty said.

"Nancy remind me that there will be 10 corrective strikes to your cunny as well as each breast." Miss Finny said.

"Did I feel something vibrating inside the maid?" Misty asked Miss Finny while buckling the belt back in place and securing the lock.

"Yes, my maids are plugged as you saw and a 1" Kegel egg is in them except for morning cleaning and showers, then the egg is charged. The egg has 10 levels of vibration and 10 levels of corrective shocks. The maintenance level for them is a continuous three on the vibrations. 7 for these two is as high as I have gotten because both go into a multiple orgasm state," Miss Finny explained. "The shock allows me to correct in public as well as private without people overreacting as they would with a whip."

"It looks to me like you have some grooming to do around that cunt before you correct it; is the other one in the same state of cleanliness?" Misty asked.

"Yes, we are going in for waxing today." Miss Finny said.

"If I may suggest something that I have done with Ty,?" Misty asked.

"Sure." Miss Finny said, looking at the young woman with interest.

"It took a weekly treatment and four trips, but that was last year, and no treatment has been needed since, and that is laser hair removal. It can irritate the skin and turn it red for a couple days, but so does waxing," Misty explained. "You can even leave a design that you trim in the pubic hair if you would like. I prefer tattoos."

Miss Finny picked up the only truly modern convenience she owned, other than a car, and called the salon, where the girls had an appointment in two hours. Miss Finny was told that laser removal was available, but the girls would have to sign consent forms as it was permanent.

"No problem." Miss Finny said, pushing the end symbol on the screen. "I should get the two ready for their appointment at the salon. Is there anything more you need to get settled in the house?"

"I will go over and see how Ty is getting along. His sister, Aba, should arrive this afternoon. She had to get some things straightened out at home before being sent out by her father. I acquired her and Ty in an arrangement with my mother," Misty said. "The two will keep my house, I may have you do some house training of the two in exchange for helping with the shortcomings of these two you have."

"There is a third, you will see him out trimming hedges." Miss Finny said.

"Good. Ty can help with ground keeping as well. We should work well together, Miss Finny." Misty stood and was happy to see that Nancy had not broken the inspection position during the conversation.

"Clear the tea and water, I will meet you in the bedroom in 5 minutes." Miss Finny ordered Nancy.

Miss Finny followed Misty outside to see that Vivian had finished the front porch and moved to the back porch.

Miss Finny walked around the house to see Vivian briskly scrubbing the boards on the back porch, her breasts swinging as she scrubbed. The same with that ample spankable ass Miss Finny liked to redden at all opportunities.

Miss Finny walked through the mud puddle next to the hot drum on purpose as she shut the gas off to the burner, stepping onto the porch and distributing the mud on the first three steps.

"Clean these boots off with your apron." Miss Finny ordered Vivian.

The white apron was only covered from below her tits to the waist, and the dress was parted above her belt-covered vagina. To do as instructed, Vivian's tits were to either side of the lace hooks on Miss Finny's boots, rubbing up and down and scratching the inside flesh of Vivian's breasts.

Miss Finny stood with her dress held above the boot tops until she was happy that 100% of the soil was removed from her boots.

"Into the bedroom after you dump the bucket." Miss Finny ordered.

Miss Finny entered her bedroom to find the maids kneeling on their pet beds and waiting with their hands at their necks, elbows wide, and chests out, caused by the corset arching their backs.

"Strip, including your work collars, bow in front of me and I will unlock them." Miss Finny ordered. "Quick shower, no washing of your hair; the salon will do that. Just get the stench off. I will have your dresses laid out with your new town collars and locks. I expect to see you in the parlor in 10 minutes, ready to go. 6" boots for town today, as we will be doing some shopping as well. Corsets under your dress," Miss Finny instructed.

When they arrived at the salon, Miss Finny led the two in with their leashes on the new collars. Vivian's was pale blue, with Maid V on each side of the D-ring in ivory sparkling glass diamond shapes. Nancy's green one said Maid N on either side in red diamond-shaped glass sparkles.

Miss Finny wanted the collar to match their eyes and the sparkles to match their hair. It was nice to have two maids to follow her around in their heavy wool hobble dresses. At the counter, the receptionist was a lady close to Miss Finny's age.

"That is how the youth should be kept." The receptionist said.

"These two are here for a full style and laser treatment." Miss Finny explained.

"Oh my, Miss Finny for two with laser from eyes to toes." The receptionist said, sliding a consent to either side of Miss Finny.

"Sign those." Miss Finny ordered.

Nancy did not even look at the document; she scratched her name on the line and looked at the calendar for the date.

Vivian saw "Permanent removal." Looking to Miss Finny, she asked, "Can I just keep a little down there?"

"No! Your mother approved it; in fact, when I told her it was permanent, she made an appointment for your father as well," Miss Finny told Vivian.

With a tear flowing down her cheek, Vivian signed the consent and pushed it back to the receptionist.

"When should I retrieve these two?" Miss Finny asked

"4 pm. They should be done," the receptionist stated, taking the leashes and heading to the back room with the two hobbling after her.

On the way out the door, Miss Finny called Victoria. "I have 6 hours to kill; meet me at the dressmakers, and we will get the finishing touches done on the maids serving outfits. "

Miss Finny went into the dress store and dismissed the salesgirl with a flick of her wrist. Victoria was holding a dress up in front of herself in the uniform section. It was a slutty nurse's outfit.

"You need a collar with that or it's not complete," Miss Finny said from behind Victoria. It would really accentuate your breasts," Miss Finny said, placing her hands on each side of Victoria's waist.

"Let's go back and get you into that while we discuss the maid's outfits for serving at your party. I bet you would get more action at your party if you made it a dress-up party and you went in that." Miss Finny purred into Victoria's ear.

Victoria jumped and squeaked, blushing a deep red as the voice hit her ears and her hands touched her waist, having been caught by the spinster.

"Don't worry; I won't let any of your friends know it wasn't your idea. I will have some more time to help you on a submissive journey. I have known since you first dropped Vivian off for school at 7 years old that you were a closet submissive. I just need your money and didn't have time then to get you on your journey. Embrace your need," Miss Finny whispered in Victoria's ear.

` "What, no, I was, ah, imagining this on Vivian." Victoria lied.

"Now you went over the top. You don't ever lie to me about anything, Victoria. When we get to the back, I am giving you a panty check, and if you are wet with that whore juice in your panties you will be getting an over-the-knee spanking before we get you into your outfit," Miss Finny told the grandmother.

Victoria thought about bolting and not following Miss Finny to the back room. The embarrassment of going through a panty check with the strict woman sadly made her hot and looser in her crotch.

12