Miss FLR Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting Miss she takes charge.
3k words
4.41
5.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Miss FLR - Meeting Miss she takes charge

Reading all the info on FLR ended up scaring me. Level 1 seemed simple but still fairly equal. Just man off loading some things to her. Glad to.

2(moderate) and 3 sounded great and desirable. She runs everything including the social and sexual. Although I thought 3 would require me to set some limits. Otherwise ideas turned me on. Then I read about level 4. Descriptions vary but all made this level sound like borderline slavery and abusive.

Spent days buried in several forums. Majority of the threads utter bullshit male fantasy. My guess is some of the female accounts might be men. But did find some that seemed quite real. The level 4 ones almost all contained elements of hard BDSM and cuckolding. Neither of which I could embrace.

Janet was so right. I did join two cheap FLR dating sites. Total waste of time. Mostly Pros and scammers. Guess cheap membership means no screening.

Did not tell any of this to Janet. Over a month into research she brought the hammer down.

"Lucas it is come to god time. Do you trust me? Or do you want to find a new therapist?" Was shocked. Janet had become an integral part of my life.

"No please I trust and need you."

"Stop lying and omitting. In our first session we agreed on ground rules. Total openness and truth. You have violated those. Gave you several weeks to fess up. You have not. 2 minutes." I melted. Teared up. Couldn't lose her.

"Please. I'm sorry. I read all the sites. Did join two FLR dating sites. Mostly fakes and time wasters." Did not know what else to say.

"Good those are facts of your actions, and assessment of the dating sites. But nothing of your reaction and feelings of FLR basics and requirements. Tell me."

"Level 2 and 3 sound great and turn me on. Love the idea of the woman leading. 2 sounds easy. 3 might be difficult. Need to think about setting limits. Mostly sexual. Level 4 is way beyond anything I want." She stared me down for a moment.

"Wrong. If you need to set limits you have failed. Place your trust in her."

"But how will I know if she is the right one?" A small laugh.

"You are incapable and will not know. That's where I come in. And the head of the boutique dating service you are hiring."

Next steps were a blur. Joined that night. 5K USD for a year. 25K for a woman selecting me. 25K more if we are together a year. 100K if we marry! Was required to verify my identity and 200K minimum salary. Thankfully my career had put me above 250K for many years. They also required a female to vouch for me. Janet of course.

Service sent me an extensive questionnaire. 500 questions. Many were just yes/no or pick from 4 or 5 answers. Lifestyle questions. Some things or arrangements I had never even heard of. Incest? What the hell was that for? Almost a hundred about sexual experiences and preferences. Answers for preferences were: Need, Love to, For her. No place or answer for limits.

The Agency interview. One hour Zoom call. First 30 minutes covered my history and reviewed the questionnaire.

"Lucas. A few clarifications for you. I own the agency and all your identifiable information is available only to me. Until we match you. I consult with the woman. If she chooses to consider you she is provided your complete file. This allows her to do an independent background check. See your frown. We have done extensive verification of all the women and I have interviewed all of them personally just as we are doing now. Will not allow a woman who is wrong for you to select you. Trust us, or leave now"

"Thank you ok."

"Your commitment is to comply with her decisions. She will decide how to communicate. If and how you will meet. I will be available for any feedback you have. But you will date her if she desires and until she calls it off. Or upon success enter the relationship she wants with you. The nature and rules of that relationship are hers to decide. She will tell you what she wants you to know about it." I visibly gulped. No say whatsoever?

She smiled. "Janet and I spoke. We agree this is all best for you. You trust her and she has agreed this is all the best path for you. Lucas you are looking for a Unicorn. I am your only hope to find her. New York City is your main hope for finding a Domme partner. A male of your age and limitations is difficult to match. But we have 100s of female members in the Tri-state area. Understood and agreed?"

"Yes."

"Good. Money is now non-refundable. Agreed?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"My 5K payment to the agency is non-refundable."

"Strip and stand. Need pics of your full body." Embarrassing as hell. She did not make it easy. Had me present my genitals for closeups. And my back and ass. Christ.

"Questions?"

"My one hesitation is the no limits sexually. Not sure I can handle hard BDSM or cuckolding."

"Lucas! You have no idea what you want or can handle. SHE will explore, test, and decide those things. Your small penis limits the women available to you. These women, most of them, still need a good live cock to satisfy them. To please and fulfill her you will embrace her sexuality and accept other partners she chooses."

"But what if she decides to have me participate with men?"

"Do it! Wrap your head around this quickly or you will fail. She directs and you obey. Your single focus is to make her happy. These women want loving obedience."

"Ok" said hesitantly.

"Lucas you have no real idea what it is like to blow or be fucked by a man. You will love it cause she wants it. Now, end it with your SBs. Immediately. Limit jerking off. You've had over 2 decades of unlimited orgasms. That will change dramatically. Start getting used to it."

Interview ended. I was in shock. The next day Janet peeled me off the ceiling. Gave me thoughts to work on. Had to be prepared, first match should come within the week.

It came several days later. Agency site email box just gave me a passkey. Used to validate any communication. Got a text with it followed by an online Google Meeting invite. "Be naked facing away from camera."

"Lucas."

"Yes Ma'am"

"Quiet. Speak only when I ask you to. Address me as Empress. Bend over. Spread the ass. Tight anus good. Are you an anal virgin? Real cock or strap-on?"

"Virgin Empress."

"Good. Turn. Close up of the dick and balls.... Pathetic little weenie. How many blow jobs have you had?"

"Um thousands Empress." The screen was blank. She was not showing herself.

"How many have you given? And eaten pussy?"

"No BJs Empress. Cunnilingus maybe 100 times."

"Disgusting selfish pathetic itsy-bitsy dicked male. Conversion is needed. Are you ready to transform?"

"Empress yes."

"Not going to waste time. Thousands of pathetic wimps like you. Must be ready for complete obedience and servitude. Existence is to fulfill my orders. Please me and mine. Begin as a Beta to my Alpha male slave." Photo appeared. 40ish muscular man covered in tats. Pierced nipples. A small metal box between his legs. Another photo of his back. Mostly tattooed writings across his back. Ass had what appeared to be brands. Fancy looking letters. Was stunned.

"Earn my presence by completing intake training. About 5 weeks taught by Alpha. He will be rewarded by using you for his pleasure. Has not had a pleasurable orgasm in 5 years. We tease him daily. Lot's of pent up needs." No fucking way. Branding? Tattoos I can handle. Go gay for her slave?

"Your selfish male ego says no. This magnificent alpha is very straight. But our first night together was at a Gay club. He manned the glory holes all night for me. Blew 40 men and swallowed all. Became a good cocksucker in one night. He did it just for my presence. My female partner is better. Grateful for any sex any way anywhere. Tortures herself just for my amusement." Fucking nuts.

"Wasting my time! Fuck off you little male turd." Meeting closed. Christ that cost me 25K.

Janet called within minutes.

"Lucas you failed miserably."

"Janet she is nuts!"

"You could not even fake trying to see her and her desires for 15 minutes? Learn and adjust. Maybe she was just testing you with extremes. Clear your mind. Listen. What does she want? Do it!"

"But how do I know?"

"She will know. The Agency and I will confirm for you."

Three women decided my transformation. The rest of my life?

Miss contacted me days later. Several emails on the site. Simple and straightforward.

- Are you ready to submit completely? Mind, body and soul.

- Ready to turn over complete control of finances?

- Embrace all my family as yours and be our loving pet?

- Serve my lovers?

- Commit your life to me and mine?

Replied quickly yes to all. Checked the site hourly.

Last message was "Each evening you will be ready for my call. Naked and kneeling. Phone set up to show you completely, your hands free. No masturbating." Easy right?

Saw Janet the next day. At home later practiced with her. To make sure the phone was set up correctly. She walked me through a few preparation exercises. Relaxation breathing, muscle relaxing, and a mantra. 'She asks, she decides, her desires are orders, she is right.'

Jumped a mile when the phone rang. Tapped to answer and scrambled to kneeling.

"Hello Lucas address me as Miss."

"Hello Miss."

"You were not kneeling in position. Poor start." Nodded but kept quiet.

"Fix that. We need to control that puny pee pee." It was twitching and semi erect. She paused a moment then the building entry buzzer went off.

"Buzz him in. Unlock your door. My sub partner is going to cage that tiny dick. Best behavior. He will be a guide for you. A few things to know. I love concerts mostly classical, museums, dancing Hip Hop and Disco. Day and weekend trips. Walks and jogs especially Central Park."

Focused on memorizing these as I tried to get a good look at her. Her face hidden by one of those cartoon filters. She was moving around her place. Got glimpses of her figure. Petite and slender with square shoulders. Nice small breasts that fit her size. Was in a tank top with no bra. Two nipples poked out. Perfect so far. Guessed maybe 36 but who knows without seeing the face.

He entered. My dick was fully erect.

"Miss I am here. Just in time he's losing it." Dropped a large gym bag and headed into the kitchenette. Came back with a baggy full of ice. Pulled me to stand. Pressed bag to my erection. Grunted. That hurts.

"Quiet Lucas. We are not interested in your feedback. Am master of my universe. Building my world. Family. Circle of friends and lovers. Will answer the mundane questions beta males always have." As she spoke he measured my junk. Then squirted some lube on it. Tried out chastity cages on it. Uncomfortable. Struggled to not react.

"Divorced long ago. Wimp was a total failure. Destroyed him in the divorce. My daughter is 19. She is NOT his. Never let him try to impregnate me. She is a junior studying Psychology. We are entirely open and best friends. My partners helped raise her." Click.

"Cum report." What?

"Miss will definitely need something custom for long term. Between sizes, leaving the larger one on. Better for cleaning."

"Good boy Cum. Leave." My confusion obvious. Squirming to not examine the cage. Dick was trying to get hard again and felt some sharp pain as it met the cage.

"Cum is his name. If needed, rarely, we use his birth name. Will use Lucas till I decide. If you are chosen will give you the family and friends name." Call ended.

More confusion. Did the call drop? Did she mean to end it. Waited 15 minutes without moving. Left the phone there just in case.

Horrible night with a little sleep. Threads I had read about cages said little of the truth. Cage was uncomfortable to painful. How the hell did guys wear these for a week?

Next night Cum arrived at call time. No call from Miss. He spent 20 minutes showing me how to wash the dick and cage without removing it. Had to use ice again.

"Use ice till you learn to control it." Started to ask a question. He stopped me.

"Miss instructed me to show you this. Nothing else. Never speak to anyone in her world unless told to." I nodded and he left. 2 days went by. Balls aching beyond belief. Text came with time and place. Nice restaurant in Midtown. Ecstatic was going to meet her.

That day was a therapy session. Asked Janet what to wear. And whimpered a little about the cage.

"Lucas your best three piece suit. The cock cage is your first real test. That and no jerking off. Enjoy it. Sure there will be harder things to come." She laughed at her own joke.

Arrived for the dinner 30 minutes early. Led to a back table in a corner cove. Cum was sitting there already. He just nodded. We sat quietly. Somehow the wait staff knew not to approach us.

My initial focus was on him. He was wearing an inch wide metal collar. His shirt was tight and made obvious nipple jewelry. 60ish he was slimmer than me with a weathered face.

Miss breezed in 45 minutes later. I stood to go pull out her chair. But the waitress beat me to it. Cum faced her chair kneeling! Staff ignored it.

Miss is a beautiful All American Mom next door type. Light brunette with blonde streaks. Sparkling dark blue eyes. Classic tanned pretty WASP face with a narrow pointy nose. Thin lips around perfect teeth and broad smile. Guess she is about 40 but could be my age too. Exuded youthful fun and friendliness.

"Lucas observe and learn from Cum. Try again." Pushed my chair back and knelt. She wagged her right boot toe. Bent and kissed it. Looked up to see the waitress waiting. Flushed bright red. Miss was amused. A test. Waitress winked at me.

"Sit Lucas." Miss ordered. Each of us got simple salad, no dressing, and water. She got stuffed Flounder and a Carafe of white wine.

Time flew by. Concentrated on her every word. Much of it the daily fluff many women and some men engaged in. Knew now not to dismiss anything. A few things about lunch out with some female friends. Included description of the new male trainer at her gym. 21 and hot.

"A few family things. Cum is my male slave. Over 15 years. Definition of our relationship is a lifetime FLR Level 4, one way open, CNC. Lifetime means until I dismiss him or he dies." Must've seen my question.

"Cum define our CNC."

"Miss our Consensual Non-Consent means that Cum has consented to anything Miss decides. Sex acts, who and what with, tattoos, diet, tasks, modifications. Anything and everything."

"State origination of your name and two examples of CNC."

"Named Cum because hesitated to consume my ejaculate first time Miss allowed me release. Have joyfully consumed all since. And that of many of Miss's lovers. CNC examples. Miss jerked it after applying a very strong liniment. Cum wrestled in college. Knew it would burn horribly. Second is a tattoo above Cum's buttocks. 'All Cocks Welcome' Cum was a straight man." Fought to suppress my reaction. Two things that would horrify me. Maybe a test to shock me and see my reaction?

Miss smiled broadly at me. My heart jumped and my dick fought against the cage. Wanted to be with her very badly. Despite my fear.

"Lucas commit now. Last chance for you to make a decision. Yes or no."

"Yes Miss." Another killer smile.

Paid for dinner with a generous tip. Added a hundred in cash for the waitress.

"Good boy."

As we left she stepped away for a moment to speak with our waitress. On the street she presented her boot again. Knelt and kissed it. Heard someone walking by comment. Humiliating.

"2 AM return to the restaurant's back door." They left in an Uber.

Waited in the alley a long time. Our waitress and a very tall big guy came out. She's medium height chunky plain young woman.

Guy grabbed my junk. "Yah he's locked up."

"Miss said you'd eat me out. An extra tip." Uncertain what to do.

Guy "Drop pants and muff dive cream puff." Complied. She laughed at the cage. Felt ridiculous kneeling, pants at my ankles, in the alley.

She lifted her skirt. Pantyless. Feet apart she nodded at me. Dove in and gave my best. But my experience was mostly just the 2 SBs. Lasted 10 minutes at most. She came several times.

"Not too bad. Miss is a great customer." Guy laughed.

"Maybe I'll get her table next time. Blow job would be a nice tip." They left me kneeling half naked.

Call the next evening.

"Alley report." Described it.

"Good boy. You will be punished for breaking my rules." Totally taken off guard. What was wrong.

"I did not tell you to give her oral. Did not tell you to follow her orders." Cum buzzed up. Waited head down for him.

"It is good you pleased her. Punishment would have been worse." Baffled. What was I supposed to do? Cum arrived.

"Cum punish balls level 5." He grabbed my balls in his fist and squeezed.

"Stay quiet Lucas. Stop squirming. Open your eyes look straight at me." Christ it hurt but kept myself in check. She smiled out of the phone with an amused expression. Finally he relented. Christ if that was a 5...

"Cum drain it." He removed the cage. Despite all erection sprouted. Several strokes and huge ejaculation. He caught it and raised hand to my mouth. Ate it without prompt. Knew it was required. She was grinning.

"Tiny is your name. I select you. Send the agency payment immediately."

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers