Miss FLR Ch. 03

Story Info
Meet the partners & marriage.
2.1k words
4.14
4.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Miss FLR - Meet the Partners & Marriage

Two weeks with no direct contact. 2 visits by Cum to unlock cage so I could do a complete cleaning. Terrible blue balls and erection kept popping up while cleaning. Each time Cum stepped in to squeeze balls until flaccid. Kept my mind focused on Miss. She wants this. But that just made me get hard again.

Spoke with Janet, my therapist, about the restaurant alley scene. My confusion. What did Miss really want?

"Lucas you are her toy. Her pet. She was playing, and teasing you. There was no right answer. Stop thinking in male logic." Huh?

"Think about this. Play fetch with a dog. Fun. Now fake a throw. Dog takes off but can't find it. Show it to them and they are excited it'll get thrown again. Happy even when being tricked and teased. You're the happy dog."

"Guess I understand the tease part."

"She was toying with you. A mild mind fuck. Mind fucking comes in many forms. Example. She has you jerking off. When you are struggling on the edge she asks 'do you want to cum?' You are fucked. Say yes and you are a selfish dick led male. Say no and she'll say fine you're done." I got the point.

Did not speak to Miss at all those weeks. Got texts with edicts. Ended up donating most of my cloths. Had me keep 10 days of work cloths and my three piece ensemble. Got rid of almost all the furniture. Preparing to sell my condo?

Great news was the blood test. Making sure I do not have STDs. Made my balls spin worse. Sex was imminent I thought. Even if it was one sided, would be thrilled.

Text 'Meet Saturday 10am'. Followed by address of a coffee shop near City Hall. Up very early not sure what to wear. Ding. And '3 piece'. For coffee and breakfast?

Stopped that thought. Make her happy. Arrived at 9:15 and waited outside. 10:30 she arrived with another woman. Lady was a few inches taller than Miss, about my age. Hispanic with a slim but curvy figure. Her face has a tough hard look. Eyes bore through me.

Hispanic lady was in a skintight, below the knee, blue dress. Heavy black leather biker boots. Miss in a very dressy frilly white blouse. Drew attention to her braless breasts. Knee high skintight black leather skirt. Sexiest woman alive.

Snapped out of it. Knelt to kiss Miss's shoes. A few out-of-towners stopped and stared. Locals ignore everything. Miss's foot gestured pointing me to the other woman's boots. Kissed them.

"Stand. Give me a $100. Stay right here." They went in to get coffees. Busy time. It took 15 minutes. Did get to see Miss's ass through the window. Small firm and curvy. Pain shot out of my caged dick.

They walked away. Followed over to City Hall. Ended up in a Judge's office. Cum was there. Secretary said hi to Julia and Triana. Julia! Finally Miss's given name. Group went into the judge's office. Older stout gray haired woman greeted Julia. Said congratulations. Marriage license? Why the judge?

We signed. Four of us lined up in front of the judge. Cum placed a hand on my shoulder pressing me down to kneeling.

Judge smiled down "Do you Lucas take Julia as your wife? To love, honor, obey, and serve, for the rest of your life?" "I do."

"Do you Julia accept Lucas as your husband? To use, take care of, for your joy and happiness? Until he dies or is no longer of use?" "I do."

"I pronounce you woman and husband."

Miss took my face in her hands and kissed my forehead.

The three women traded hugs.

Judge "Julia enjoy and have fun."

Headed uptown. Cum and I walking behind the ladies. He kept his head down staring at their feet. Put my head down too, but peeked at the two sexy asses. Cage killing me. Walking with it is awkward and budding erection made it problematic.

Ten or twelve blocks later we entered a dark themed boutique. Inside is a Tattoo and Piercing business. Julia was again greeted by name. Owner is a mid 30s, pretty, heavily tattooed lady.

"Carla take the boys back." We were ushered into a smallish room by an older very pale thin woman. Room contained a Gynecology like table. Not getting a tattoo?

Carla pointed at me "Strip. Up on the table" German accent. Snapped her fingers at Cum and he sat on the floor in a corner. Exposed again to a stranger. Struggled to accept the humiliation. This time by a woman close to my age.

She positioned me ass to the edge and swung out the stirrups for my feet. Strapped them in. Flinched as she cuffed my wrists to the table edges.

"So you won't interfere and hurt yourself." Fear was building. Not getting a tattoo. We were left alone for half an hour.

Carla returned with the owner and a young lady. Owner and Carla put on surgical gloves. Unlocked and removed the cage.

Owner "Did you clean it this morning." Nodded yes.

"Look at the ceiling. Or we'll blindfold you." Felt junk being cleaned with a wipe. Stung a little. Fear kept me flaccid, thank god.

Penis was pulled and stretched by its head. Then pulled up towards my navel.

"Measurements are exactly correct. Good boy Cum. Lillie." Felt something metallic pressed on the head.

"Yes Ma'am no adjustment needed. Should be close to a perfect fit for the requirements." Left us again. Over an hour.

Lillie came in with Carla and had me sign a release form.

"Just sign it Julia approved for you." Another test? Worried but signed it. Moments later the other women came back. Crowded in the tight space. Dick twitched.

Owner "Confirm no numbing? Can't have him screaming."

Miss "Correct no numbing. Pussy will quiet him if needed. Tiny try to stay quiet. She will smother you if you do not."

Who is Pussy? Triana is. Climbed up and sat high on my chest. Her ass inches from my face. Dick started growing. Pain as one of them dug a fingernail into the dickhead. Flaccid.

Carla "Fucking old men can't control it." Felt her fingers move to hold the head from the sides.

Owner "Cage and piercing will. Pussy get ready. Ok Tiny take a nice deep breath, hold it. Breath it all out. Hold!"

Something cool and hard pressed into tip of the urethra. Moved down some... Roared. Horrific pain. Choked lungs empty. Triana rolled her weight back to cover my face. Head trapped couldn't move it or breath. Strained to breath in. Tried to move my head to the side. Lungs burned. Penis head on fire. Christ felt like a hot needle was shoved through it.

"Pussy let him take a few breathes. Tiny control yourself before she kills you. Be a good boy." Gasped a few quick breathes as she relented. Her ass lifted just an inch above me. Light headed and seeing spots.

"Ok here we go. This will not be as bad. Will take a minute or so. Deep breath and hold it." Complied. Pussy pressed her full weight back down.

Strong sharp pain again. Movements something pressing through the tip. Weight relented and took a breath. This went on seemingly forever, maybe just a minute. Even after I was freely breathing again was semi-conscious. Pain strong and throbbing. Time crawled.

Triana got down. Peeked to see Carla wrapping the penis in gauze.

"Cum take Tiny's cage. Ladies sure he can stay uncaged for a week?"

Owner answered "Oh yes. If there is a hint of erection he will scream like that again. Perfect short term penis control. Sadists love it. Sorry Julia."

"Wish I had a sadistic streak. But there is pain in every relationship. Tiny congratulations you have your wedding ring." She gave me a peck on the cheek. Her eyes showed concern. Really cares about me.

"Try not to pee for 12 or more hours. The little tube keeps the urethra from sealing up. But pee will only dribble out very slowly. Recommend removing tube tomorrow afternoon. First pee or two after will sting badly. Kept him in the diapers all week."

Women watched as Carla helped me into an adult diaper.

Carla "Good boy Tiny." Little mocking claps. Woman does not like submissive men. Or all men?

Trip to Miss's place was in a large limo. Resisted begging for pain meds. It would be fruitless.

Thankfully limo took us into garage right up to a private elevator. Building is one of the post 9/11 towers on the west side of Central Park. We entered her Condo. Cum and I undressed and he took our clothes away.

"You can keep diapers on today and tomorrow. Otherwise you are to never wear any clothing here. Under any circumstances. Everybody knows our lifestyle."

Condo is a very large two story. Very very high floor. No idea about the upstairs, men not allowed. The whole place looks straight out of Martha Stewart's world. Very stylish and feminine. And very expensive. Had not thought about Miss's wealth. Guessed Condo was above 25 million dollars.

Miss allowed me to sit on the living room floor. The ladies shared coffee.

"My slave this is the best day of your life. We both learned from our previous mistakes. You need to work very hard to catch up with the world and our lifestyle. My family is Poly. Pussy, Bitch to you, is my senior partner. Explain your name's."

"I am Miss's Pussy. You are what you eat. Want to eat her every minute of my life. And I eat any pussy she tells me to." Hot. But for the pain I was in penis would come to life.

"Bitch to all men. Try me. I am the family sadist. If Miss would let me I'd castrate you two wimps." Her eyes angry. She meant it.

"Pussy enough. You'll have decades to torment him. She is in charge here when I am not around. You are a servant. Do any chores she directs. Regular things learn and do. She is not your mama. She's your drill sergeant with a cane." Looked at me for an answer.

"Yes Miss."

"And for Bitch?" Pain must be a teacher.

"Thank you Bitch for smothering my uncontrolled screams." Bitch's eyes still steel.

"Good boy. She also takes care of all punishments. If you are perfect I will be glad. Punishments are the bad part of having sub slaves. Do not strain me with them." My head nodding yes through all.

"Cum is below even you. Been with me 15 years. Good slave but he is a doormat. Wants it so much he has no limits or emotions like humiliation. Could never love him. Need a real man who will suffer for me. I picked you." Smiled and felt pride. Momentarily forgot the pain.

"Lovers are an integral part of our lifestyle. Picked by me. Only exception is Pussy does not have sex with men. We are otherwise completely open to all types and lifestyles." She looked into my eyes searching.

"Dispatch all your beliefs. Janet and I had a long conversation before I decided to marry you. You were terribly repressed. We will wash that away. Tiny is my blank slate. Training you to be my perfect little sex pet sub.

Bitch "All fours face Miss." She joined me on the floor and took off Miss's shoes.

"Foot worship is an expression of love. Lick them clean then suck the toes." She led me through the process. Feet sweaty and salty. But so sexy. Miss smiling down at me. Licked the soles, tops, between the toes and finally sucked toes.

"Keep sucking till she stops you." She returned to the couch kissing Miss deeply. Her hands unbuttoning the white blouse. Saw Miss's magnificent tits. B cup with just a little sag. Tanned with large erect nipples. Bitch sucked each for minutes. Concentrated sucking toes but snuck peeks up to watch them. Sharp pain. Damn penis.

Fingers slipped into Miss's vagina. Could not see it. Smelled and heard it. Tried to ignore the shooting pains.

They kept it up a long time. I made several passes on all Miss's toes. Her feet are so sexy.

"Ok Pussy upstairs." Foot nudged my head away.

"Tiny husband rest up. Tomorrow will be a long day."

Miss took Pussy's hand and moved it to rub her juices across my nose and lips. Nirvana, and pain.

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers