Miss FLR Ch. 05

Story Info
Princess Arrives.
1.7k words
3.63
3.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
138 Followers

Drainings seem to be random. Rushed and uncomfortable. Monday night late. Sat in front of the couch watching Pussy eat Miss. Almost an hour. Close enough to smell her scent. Miss smiled at me.

"Service Pussy." Crawled under the kneeling Pussy and she settled her weight on my mouth. Pretended it was Miss's sanctum. Their orgasms synced. Miss followed by Pussy each time. Caged erection painful. Prayed for release.

"Cum!" He scampered out. Yanked me to stand as the ladies relaxed both panting and covered in sweat. He pulled the cage off me. It pinched and I yelped. Still sprang to full erection.

"Do you want a release Tiny? How long has it been?"

"Eight days I think." Miss frowned.

"Selfish. Release of Beta males is of no consequence. Focus just on me. Conditioning you is so slow." She pushed Pussy to stand with her back to me. Finger snap. Pussy bent over. Cum had my arms locked behind my back.

"Softly pump little dick on her ass crack. Eyes on me. Slow." Obeyed. Ready to explode. Awkward position and felt Cum's cage on my ass.

"Erase your memories. Sex is for me only. Tiny is a beta. Its erections and ejaculations are wasteful. Give them up. Forget them." Stern lecture did nothing but turn me on more.

"Release." Spurted onto Pussy's back.

"Eat it Tiny." Smirked at me.

Mid week arrived home. Crawled naked to the living room to report in. Head down as required, did not know we had company.

"Present! Princess meet your stepdad Tiny." Stood at attention. They sat together arm in arm topless. Princess popped up to join me.

Princess is her Mom's twin. You'd swear they are just 10 years apart. A few differences. Miss is tanned, zero tan lines, but Princess only a slight body tan with lines around milk white breasts. Princess's breasts slightly smaller and a little higher. Much smaller nipples.

Princess's face is identical but her visage drips of superiority. She has a way of looking down at you through slightly hooded eyes. Like a queen surveying a serf. Entitled.

"Stepdad? More like a neutered bitch boy. Mom please tell me you'll never have sex with this pathetic dick." She flicked the cage. Miss laughed.

"Don't tease him so soon. He's my beta husband. Of course I'd never have sex with it. Its sexual frustration and denial is core to our union. Right sweetie?" I nodded as expected. Dick trying badly to grow. Mother and daughter together caused an exponential growth of fantasies and sexual energy.

"Its pronouns?"

"I'm thinking she/her/its."

"Sounds right. Needs to connect to the feminine. Males get erections. And its thing is just a big clit. Speaking of which. Tiny open the cell." The cell is a small locked entryway closet. Subs locked there when awaiting permission to enter the condo. Curiosity high. Who or what would be in there? Never saw Cum locked there. And where was Bitch(Pussy)?

Miss "Today is moving day." Huh?

Crawled and opened the closet. Out came Bitch and an oriental woman on all fours.

Princess "Pussy haven't cleaned up since we left Paris. Waiting for you." Pussy laid down and sucked the dirty feet placed on her face. Envied her.

"Ashleigh stand and present yourself to Mommy. Miss to you." Woman stood and spread her feet, hands clasped behind her back. One of the slave postures.

Ashleigh has a unique presence. Projects strength and confidence while acting submissive, compliant. 5'8" and very skinny but not anorexic. Six pack. Straightest figure I've ever seen on a woman. No waist or hips. Breasts hardly at all. Just large areolae and nipples. Small muscular bubble but. Perfectly unblemished light yellow skin. All topped by a round face with large cheeks. Short hair light bronze with some darker brown streaks.

Miss fawned over her. Circled like a judge at a dog show.

Princess "Show your genitals." Spread the fat vaginal lips. Revealed a very large hood and clit.

"Princess she is gorgeous. Such a fat pussy on a skinny frame. Lovely. Is she ours? Permanently?"

"Ashleigh what do you want?"

"Miss and Princess. Beg to be your family slave. No limits. Am an absolute pain slut. Dream of being used and abused. Grind me to dust."

"Impressive plea. Princess?"

"Mommy she is a genuine unlimited sex slave and pain slut. But cannot be trusted around men. Cannot control herself. Any cock any time any hole. We'll need to alter her to prevent that. Her mouth is magnificent. Eats ass and vagina like a veteran porno whore."

"Ashleigh will try you out. Probation starts now. Impress me and we will add you to the family. Pussy is our submissive but she is not a slave. You could be that for us."

Miss and Princess took off their panties and sat on the couch. Even their pussies are identical. Princess has the same belly piercing and jewelry.

Miss pulled Ashleigh down to eat her pussy. Pussy ate Princess. Mom and daughter kissed and fondled each others breasts. Then Princess took over to suck Miss's tits. Knelt watching a sapphic porno. Incestuous. Had learned Pussy started as the family Nanny and maid. Now submitting to her former charge's body and pleasure.

Miss "Have you picked a family name for her?"

"Slit!" Miss grinned down at Ashleigh. That was a yes.

Miss laid back to orgasm numerous times. Princess disengaged to get on her phone. Pussy kept eating away. But got no visible reaction. Orgasms?

"Mom they're coming up." Everything stopped and they both jumped into jeans and blouses. Weird. Why?

Pussy let in two men. Both tall one slender with a showoff gay affectation. The other built like a bouncer.

"Gentlemen my daughter tells me you collect male garbage."

"We collect all kinds of garbage. Yours sounds pedestrian but we can work with anything. Penises come and go." He giggled at his own joke. WTF?

"Pussy go get Cum." She dragged him out by the cage. Stood him in front of the visitors.

"My my it is one pathetic old man. Rob?"

"We can take it out. As long as it is unlimited can be placed."

Miss "He has been my level 4 over 15 years. Total consensual non-consent. Cum these gentlemen will place you with new ownership. Gents you need the cage?"

Big guy "No we will equip with a permanent cage. Our customers can get all the wannabes they want. We sell permanently chastised and emasculated slaves only." Holy Christ. No idea how a permanent cage would work. How would you clean it? Emasculate? Did he really mean castration?

They had Cum put on shorts and a shirt. Off they went. No goodbyes.

Miss "Such a disappointment. Turned into a doormat."

"Mom he was always so worthless." Both sounded cold. Scared me. Miss noticed.

"Tiny do not worry. Submit, and struggle emotionally with our lifestyle. That is good. Tormenting and transitioning you turns me on. Exposing you is fun. And we have so far to go. You have had just a little taste."

"Mom there are women at university who can really help out. You've met one or two of them."

"Yes we'll discuss those in private. Gotta surprise the subbies. We met several girls about your age in the park last weekend. They walked right up and asked if he could clean their feet too." Princess grinned.

"That's great. I've pushed you to be more conspicuous in public. It gets you new friends."

"We are working on it. Had him stand to say goodbye so they saw his pink cage."

"Nice. FYI after we clean up need an hour with Slit in the quiet room." Huh? Still haven't seen the upstairs.

"Ok dear but please do not mark her up. She has such glorious skin."

"Plenty of ways to torture her with no marks. We can show you." Said teasingly.

"Stop it you know I do not like physical pain. Even a slave's."

"Maybe we can loosen you up. You should see how she gets off on it. Pain orgasms. Amazing she is. She'll pick pain every time."

Later after dinner and chores got a nap. Woke to all the ladies in the living room.

Princess "Pussy one hour cunnilingus lessons each night for Tiny. Slit watches but doesn't get touched or touch herself." Slit made a fake smile and they kissed.

"If you cheat Slit Pussy will tell us. No torture for a week. Got it? Mom let's go fuck." Upstairs they went. Do they really have full sex? Probably.

Pussy rode my face. Gave a few orders on what to do and do better. She has such a strong taste and odor. Not unpleasant but overpowering. Slit laid next to me. Watching and breathing it all in.

Weekend brought another trip to the tattoo and piercing parlor.

"Julia and Princess good morning." Owner greeted us.

"Denise we have something special. Meet Ashleigh. She's a prospective partner."

"Yes Lillie filled me in. Princess she has an interesting design proposal for Ashleigh. Carla take the male."

Miss "Tiny. Goes by she her its now."

"Julia Carla will remove her starter ring and put in a temp stretcher insert. Get it ready for the permanent ring."

Carla led me back. Only took a couple of minutes. Cut the ring to remove it. Lubed and shoved in a much thicker curved bar. Loop on the end to attach to cage. Did not allow me to put clothes back on. Walked me to another much larger room.

Ashleigh sat back in a gyno chair. Spread wide Carla pulled the outer lips out and spread. Lillie explained her piercing proposal. Four holes in each lip.

"And clit hood piercing. We can always do the clit itself later. Hers is so big no issue with it being pierced. But not needed to lock her up."

Princess "And this will make it impossible to get a cock or vibrator inside?"

"Yes. Nothing bigger than a straw when locked. And we'll add a shield for the clit."

"What about her mouth? No cock sucking too."

"Similar idea with just two holes in each lip. With a nose ring too we can add bars and locks and she'll be penis safe. Let's go to the office. Have mock-ups of the pussy and mouth bars." Lillie led Princess away and Denise the owner joined them.

Miss "Carla wonder if you can do a side job for me. When you were a Dominatrix you did prostate massages to drain males?"

"Yes Miss Julia. Many kinds."

"Good. Once a week for a couple of hours?"

"Yes."

"$100 an hour plus our car will pick you and and ride you home." Carla's vibe made me anxious. Not the woman I wanted for anything.

SubWes
SubWes
138 Followers