Miss FLR Ch. 04

Story Info
Learn the Lifestyle.
2k words
4.13
4.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers

Miss FLR - Learn the Lifestyle

Pain eased each day. Pissing was difficult. Balls bursting. Ladies were topless most of the time. Miss has belly button jewelry.

"Tiny. Pussy is going to help you with your studies. Be a good boy this week and I'll take you to a party on the weekend."

Learned chores and routines. Each day Bitch(Pussy) had me study on a tablet. Discovered piercing is a reverse Prince Albert. 4 to 6 weeks to recover. Most of the things I was assigned to read were on LGBTQ+ sites catering to females. Not FLR sites. Articles female focused. How-tos and advice for Poly relationships. And sex for females. What women want in foreplay. Body worship. Oral. And was required to listen to FLR training audios.

Cum and I shared a converted walk-in closet. His cage locked to a chain bolted to the floor at night. Sound came on occasionally at night. Miss being pleasured by Pussy. Miss is loud during orgasms. Whimpered begging by Pussy. She was denied too.

Saturday morning Miss had Cum put me in a different cage. Bright pink plastic. A little bigger. Slot in the head allowed for the Prince Albert ring.

Two ladies and I went to Central park to jog. Was outfitted in tight black spandex shorts. Anyone close would see the cage outline. Fortunately most people didn't take notice. Runners in small groups are all over the park drive.

Miss led us halfway around then changed to a walk across the park. Stopped at a rock outcropping. Ladies sat and Miss pointed for me to sit on the ground in front of them.

"Remove our shoes. Clean and massage feet." Christ we were only 10 yards from the well traveled path. Removed shoes and went to work.

Miss only had nylon socks on. Feet were sweaty and smelly. Licked them clean then sucked toes while massaging the arches.

"Taste good?" "Yes Miss thank you." She smiled down. Switched to Bitch's feet. Bad taste. Maybe the extra spicy food she eats?

Three college age women came over. Chattered as they approached. Led by a statuesque blond. Queen bee.

Miss "Good morning ladies."

"Good morning. Is he your simp?"

"No he is my husband. And submissive." Was blushing and dick twitched.

"Is he a foot freak?"

"No I like it. So he does too."

"Savage. Can he do us too?" Giggles.

"Perhaps another time." They exchanged numbers.

"Tiny stand up. Remember your manners."

Met with OMGs and pointing.

"Shit she has him caged!"

"That's fire!" Off they went. Embarrassed and turned on. Those girls were my daughters' age. Disturbing.

We walked home. Bitch and I both holding a hand.

"Tiny we live out and proud. Prudent and respectful of others in public. But we do not hide."

Back home coffee and breakfast. Me sitting on the floor between them.

"You have questions. Ask."

"Your daughter?"

"She'll be home soon. Finishing some studies in France."

"Does she know all of this?"

"She is nineteen and a member of this family. Of course she knows. That question adds to punishment."

Saturday afternoon is the weekly 'reflection' time. Punishment for sub males.

"Tiny you are off to a slow start." Said with a slight frown. Had me kneeling.

"The little penis head ring is a sign of our marriage. Makes me happy. So the pain from it should make you happy. When you wince it is disrespectful. Embrace it and be joyful because it pleases me." Female logic? Dominant logic?

"Blushing and being embarrassed by our being out is unacceptable. Don't you want our marriage to succeed? Be thrilled when three young women approach us in the park. Or anywhere. Smile and be grateful. You are my beta sub husband. Show off how proud you are to be my caged tiny boy. It pleases me." Nodded yes.

"Pussy ten strokes. Take it easy. Stay still and quiet Tiny." Pussy got a large leather paddle. Swung down and hit top of my ass. Not gentle at all. Hurt a lot but was able to stay calm and neutral. Miss leaned forward and looked right in my eyes.

"Good boy. This hurts me more than you."

Sunday AM another early jog in the park. Mentally prepared myself for another humiliating exposure. Nobody seemed to notice us.

Back home "Tiny here's your outfit. Introduction party this afternoon. Switch to the metal cage." Handed me a small white string jock strap. Changed cages and struggled into the jock. Sizes too small. Back string wedged tightly between butt cheeks. Cup portion stretched over the cage and was effectively see through.

Miss watched me smiling. Got to watch Pussy eat her, close up. She was very turned on. Penis and balls dying for release.

Wore a loose shirt and sandals for the walk to her friend's place. Like you might do at the beach over a swimsuit. Inches from exposure. Miss kept an eye out as we walked the blocks hand in hand.

"Tonya is my dearest friend. Her kids were in my high school. She guided and mentored me. Her hubby was my divorce attorney." Her grin was a mile wide. Guess that is where her money came from?

Ascended to the penthouse of another of the newer Park West buildings. Real money. It is billionaire territory.

"Remember Tiny. Their condo is a private space for us. Home rules apply. Be an out, proud, beta husband. Your little ringed penis, chastity, and submission to me are signs of our love." Peck on the cheek. Felt good but nervous as shit. Clearly this is important to Miss.

Butler met us at the elevator. Slight bow to Miss. A real British butler straight out of central casting.

"Welcome Miss Julia. May I take your boy's things?" She nodded and I gave him my shirt and sandals. Dropped to all fours and escorted her in. A big party room. Small dance floor. Kept my focus on staying at Miss's hip.

Tonya met Miss with a long hug. Ended by a kiss on the mouth. More than friends?

Tonya is in her 50s with supermodel looks and figure. Tall and slender. Perfect youthful face framed by long dark brown hair. Model Carol Alt came into my mind. Younger than her with striking light brown eyes. She and Miss together a perfect picture for a wet dream.

"Tonya meet Tiny." As trained kissed each of her open toed high heels.

"Tiny welcome. This is all a fast surprise. I haven't heard enough about you. Our party is for Julia, and to examine you. She might as well be our daughter. Bertrand come here."

Very elderly gentleman shuffled over assisted by a young blonde. Julia kissed both his cheeks.

"Bert and Emily this is my new beta husband Tiny." Bert looked down like he was examining a bug.

"Dearest Julia he is old. Told you, better to get'em young. More trainable."

Smiling "Yes sir but he's forty years younger than you. He's off to a slow start but we will all get him there. Tiny, Emily is Bert's assistant and also their social secretary. Her requests are orders to you." Nodded yes. Tonya taped me on the head. Glanced to Emily.

"Emily await your orders." She smiled at me. Miss pushed my head. Knelt and kissed Emily's shoes. If she can order me then I submit to her. Protocol is to kiss any dominant's feet.

Emily "He is cute Julia. Hope to get a chance to play with him."

"Soon I'm sure. Tiny stand and present. Emily do the honors." I removed her anklet with the key. Took off the jock and cage. Immediate hard-on.

Tonya "Tiny is quite apropos." Emily put her pinkie next to it.

"Julia it is the smallest erection I've ever seen. Barely longer than my pinkie."

Tonya "Julia the balls are way to big. Should put him on a testosterone blocker."

"Worried those will kill his sex drive. Sexed up and denied is important to us. Guess the balls are bigger due to cum build up? We'll get a doctor to help. Maybe steroids would be better."

Emily "If the balls were small it'd all be so cute." She pinched a ball and the erection deflated. Cage back on.

Tonya "Ok Julia let's introduce you to some new folks." People were steadily arriving. Julia seemed to know most of them. Those got hellos and an introduction to Tiny.

It was all so new and felt a little overwhelmed. Concentrated on Miss and trying to remember everybody. Not a traditional couple in the room. Female energy and mostly female domme vibes.

Taken off guard when drinks and hors d'oeuvres started. Server was the waitress I had gone down on in the alley. Bartender was the man there. Realized the restaurant and alley humiliation were a pre-planned set up by Miss.

Only seemingly male female couple was a young African American man, Big Wiz, with a middle aged white woman. She was almost naked and covered in tats and piercings. A dog leash hooked to his belt led to her pussy lips.

The poly group that stood out was one young woman with four men. Cute 20ish blonde was slim with giant fake boobs. Hanging onto an older man dressed like a biker. Two of the other men also looked like bikers. Her attitude was like a princess. Last man looked like a troll. Short with an ugly face. Huge iron nose ring. Nipple rings too. Kept his head down standing right behind her.

Miss seemed curious about him.

"Susie see you added a new slave."

"Replacement. Tommie sold the old one to some gays. This one committed to TPE. He gets nothing. Got me some BDSM shoots in California."

"Glad to hear you got those. Moving up in your career."

"Thanks Julia. Yah if you bring in a slave who will do anything it really helps get Femdom shoots. Gonna film him getting owner's tattoos and penis piercings. Then rent him out for some gay BDSM films."

"Congrats look forward to seeing those."

Late afternoon the party thinned out and atmosphere turned sexual. Miss rejoined Tonya. They sat on the end of a large hutch. Emily got Bert a chair next to them. Big Wiz and his woman joined.

Emily dropped her dress, completely naked. She pulled down Bert's pants and he sat. She sucked him.

Tonya "Ok Big Wiz time to pay up." He dropped his shorts. Biggest cock sprang out. Close to my face. Hard to not pull away from it. His slave worked it with both hands while licking the head. Felt Miss pull her panties off. Will I get to eat her?

"Tiny get Tonya wet. No clit just get her ready for Big Wiz's cock. Tongue only." Shuffled in and tongued Tonya. She was already getting wet. Inches from a giant cock and Emily sucking. Penis tried to grow. Large room but the group was crammed together. Heat and sex scents rising.

Miss pulled me away to her other side. Observed only.

BBC slowly started to fuck Tonya. She leaned back and pulled her legs up. Big Wiz moved in closer as he fully entered her.

"Mmmm this is the biggest cock ever. Hitting my cervix. Ahhh." She held her husband's hand. Emily quickened her head bobbing. So engrossed did not recognize Miss started being eaten by the blond. She ate, still leashed to Big Wiz's pants at his ankles.

Tonya, hands now on her lover's hips, pulled him in and out. Controlling the rhythm. Bert smiling at her. Minutes passed with both women cumming. Big Wiz held his cock all the way in. Pumping his jizz as Tonya groaned.

He stepped back. Pulled his slave to lick his cock clean. Tonya panting, smiling at her husband. Emily looked up at her mouth open showing Bert's cum.

"You can swallow. Clean me." Emily complied. Sucked Tonya like a cum pump. Miss stepped around them to help Bert with his pants.

My mind fixated on the bizarre scene. It was decadent. Old man pushing 90 getting a blow job from his curvy assistant. While his trophy wife was impaled on a giant black cock. And chastised beta, me, watching it all as a female slave ate my wife. Denied and dying for relief.

SubWes
SubWes
133 Followers