All Comments on 'Miss Good Girl Gone Bad in Vegas'

by Chape1hi11

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dreadful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, way too short and no description of anything really. It started out ok with her losing her inhibitions but went downhill from there. The security guards taught her the meanings of bukkake and golden showers, but they did not take advantage? Really? Now that is disappointing. How did they know how to call her so-called friends? The guards should have taken her to a brothel and let her work for a week or so.

Chape1hi11Chape1hi11over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I implied when I should have been more specific. Most of it happened to a college friend of mine about 12 years ago when she went all the way out to Vegas for a friend's wedding. I see now that I was thinking too much about what she would think if she saw that I took her story and added lots of stuff. I will re-work into a more satisfying story on its own.

zammzammover 1 year ago

First of all, you should probably contact your college friend (if you still can) and ask if it's OK if you took her story as inspiration and changed and developed it. Since it's been 12 years she will likely be OK with it. If you cant contact her to get her permission then make sure you write the story with no details that would associate her as the protagonist. You need to get into the writing headspace where you can write whatever you want without thinking about her. The woman in the story is now fictitious and is a product of your imagination. This should help you write more easily. This could be a really hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous