Miss Johnstone's Lesbian Sissy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my darling sweet Rita! You do take a spanking so well! Now kneel and kiss my hand and thank me nicely for your punishment."

I did as she ordered, although my sore bottom and stiff clit made kneeling a challenge. She extended her hand and I kissed it lovingly.

"Thank you, Mistress Johnstone, for spanking my bottom and giving me.. my... well deserved punishment.."

"You are most welcome, Rita. Now sit back and I'll take you to the next step of your tuition: How to please your Mistress".

I sat back on my sore bottom, still kneeling on the floor.

"Hands behind your back! Yes. Just so: Shoulders back and chest forward. Good. This is how you should always stay when attending to your Mistress. Eyes downcast, unless I address you, in which case you should look at me and pay attention. Do you understand?"

I lifted my eyes to hers, and answered, that, yes, I did understand.

"Perfect! You may now kiss my boot!"

She extended her leg and held her right foot extended just in front of my face. I complied and kissed the very tip of the black shiny leather, thrilled at being allowed to do such a demeaning task for my beloved Mistress. Then I kissed her other boot and was then allowed to come a bit forward and slowly kiss my way up the leather shaft of her right boot, reveling in the taste and smell of leather and the proximity to my formidable teacher.

"Well done Rita! It excites you, does it not, to serve your Mistress in this way?"

I looked into her green, piercing eyes and nodded.

"Answer me, slut!"

"Yes, Ma'am. It excites me to serve you and lick you boots!"

"Of course, it does! You are a true lesbian submissive sissy. Now you may carefully remove my boots and kiss each of my toes through the stockings. Good! Now slowly lick your way up my stockings."

I was in heaven, sissy heaven! Miss Johnstone had pulled up her dress to above her knees and spread her legs, so I had an unrestricted view of her pantied crotch. She pushed herself forward slightly giving me access to plant sloppy kisses on her instep and up her calf. I paid diligent attention to her knees and was allowed a single kiss on the bare flesh above her garters. I almost fainted as my lips met her warm skin and I could smell her female arousal, musky and darkly spicy.

"Well done, Rita! You are showing promise. I'm sure I can train you into a perfect little sissy maid, eager to serve all my needs. Now you may remove my stockings."

I eagerly complied and did my best to be very careful as I clipped open the fasteners and rolled down the exquisite silk stockings over her perfect legs. She then had me unzip her skirt and stepped out of it. And I gasped with undefined longing as I saw her take off her blouse and she was revealed in all her mature feminine glory, only clad in a matching set of black lacy panties and bra. She turned her back on me and knelt in front of we, supporting herself on the chair, leaving me to take in the beauty of her magnificent arse, before ordering me to plant a single kiss on each of her silk-encased buttocks. Reverently I did so, relishing the feel of the resilient flesh beneath my chaste lips.

"Now, sissy Rita, you may remove my panties, but you should still keep your hands behind your back, and thus only use your mouth to gently pull down my panties over my rump."

What a task! I shuddered in trembling anticipation and shuffled forward a bit, closer to my precious target.

"You may begin", my Mistress then said, her voice husky.

With barely repressed adoration I took the lacy border of her silken briefs between my teeth and pulled downwards slowly, my excitement increasing as I bared her naked flesh, inch by inch. I followed the crease between her buttock downwards and received a whiff of the fragrance emanating from her hidden asshole. Then I tugged the panties further down and she aided in their removal. Then she grabbed her resilient asscheeks and bared the hidden treasure.

"Lick and adore my asshole, you naughty lesbian slut. Let you tongue play over my anus and relish the flavor of your Mistress ...!"

I buried my face between her glorious cheeks and my tongue eagerly explored her resilient anus, reveling in the inherent submission of kissing and pleasing the anus of a mature woman. She urged me on, and I tentatively stuck my tongue through the sphincter, feeling how it clenched over my soft exploring organ, and then I was slurping and slobbering and drowning in the flavor as she ground her ass against my feminized face, smearing my slutty makeup. I kept my tongue inserted into her soft bowels as moved against me and then she turned around suddenly and grabbed my pigtails and held me close to her hairy cunt as she hoarsely ordered me to explore her juicy wetness with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh.. you sweet lesbian cuntlapper... yes... right there along my slit and then right there - on my clit... yesssss... More... suck that clit, you naughty whore... Or Mistress will slap your sweet ass all red and sore... Yes... oh... Make mistress come, you lovely sissy... Lightly now ... just the tip of your tongue... then... ohhhhh yes... More... Lick... Suck,.. fuck... Immmmm commminngggg..."

She used her strong legs to hold me tight against her body, keeping my face immersed in her wet, juicy cunt, riding me with utter abandon and grinding her hot, pungent sex against my sissy visage as she pulled my pigtails to glue me to her snatch.

"Yes... You slutty girl... you nasty cuntlicking sissy slave... right there... on my stiff clit... yesss . oh yes..."

Again, and again she exploded, convulsing as a series of multiple orgasms overtook her. I avidly sucked her stiff clitoris between my lips, exploring the sensation of pleasing my formidable Mistress and the sensation of her juicy sex contracting in rhythmic spasms as she pressed it tight to my face. I was truly in love, had found my place in life: Between my Mistress' muscular thighs as I used my mouth to bring her to explosive release.

Finally, her orgasms subsided, and she relaxed her tight hold of me. I sat back on my knees, my face glistening with her viscous excretions. She sat up straight and I looked at her flushed face, into her green eyes.

"Now, sweet Rita. You may thank me for being allowed to please me and being permitted to lick you Mistress most intimate places. It's a great privilege you have been granted - to be allowed a taste of your Mistress' cunt and even her ass."

She extended her hand, and I eagerly bent over it and kissed it adoringly and I managed to stutter my thanks.

"Thank you... miss... Mistress... for allowing you sissy lesbian slave slut to ... to taste your magnificent.. cunt and arse, ... Ma'am.."

She looked at me, thoughtfully.

"Hmm - you've become quite good at wording your thanks and appreciation, Rita. I might make a good sissy slut out of you after all!"

I blushed at her praise.

"But first I think you will need a fresh make-up job and then I will pay some special attention to your nipples. We need to have those little darlings trained well!"

I was allowed to stand, and she gently kissed and licked my face clean while she gently caressed my hair and ears. I was then ordered to wash and clean myself and she applied an even more decadent, slutty make-up than when I last visited her. My bottom was throbbing, my sissy clit stiff and leaking its juices and my sissy nipples were hard and erect beneath my silken top. I was wearing the chest harness she had given me, and it made my sissy tits prominent and I had trained to keep my shoulders back, making them even more apparent. The nips were bullets of flesh, rubbing continuously against the soft silk, teasingly caressing the sensitive flesh.

My Mistress had me walk around a bit, with a strong focus on making my sissy nipples even more visible. Then she called me over, and as I stood trembling before her, she bared my chest, with the bra-like constriction device and simply looked at my erect nubbins.

Then a long, lingering kiss, a few flicks from her fingers teasing my nipples, then a few hard slaps with her bare hand that left me gasping. My tits glowed roseate, warm.

"Push those lovely sissy tits forward you naughty sexy lesbian! Yes.. you long for me to play me them don't you, sweetie?"

She pulled my nipples roughly forward between her strong fingers.

"Ouch... yes... Oh... I love... you, Mistress... Please .. play with... my tits!

Another deep kiss, still with my nipples entrapped, pulled.

"Mmm - yes... I will play with those darling sweet sissy tits of yours... And we'll need some ice for that!"

Ice?

"And my nipple clamps and chains...!"

Clamps and chains...? I shuddered, in fear, but more in anticipation. My tits were crying for attention.

Mistress Johnstone now fitted me with a pair of leather bracelets connected with a short chain and secured my hands behind my back. My chest was thus even more available for whatever sweet torture she had in mind. She had me continue practicing my girly walk as she thoughtfully watched me and dressed in a clean set of black silken panties, black silk stockings and a dark red corselet. A pair of very high heeled black leather boots finalized her outfit and she looked every inch the strong, dominant mistress that she was. She picked up her used panties, drenched with her female excretions and held them to my face, ordering me to lick and suck the flavor from the gusset. I eagerly complied, as by now I was welcoming every chance to taste the exquisite juices from my beloved Mistress. She left the panties carelessly draped over my head and I stood, tottering on my high heels, enveloped in her scent and trembling with unfulfilled submissive sissy desire.

My Mistress returned and bent to kiss me hard and aggressively through the silken panties clinging to my face while she roughly massaged and slapped my tender buttocks. My sissy clit was stiff and drooling its thick juices into my tight pink panties. I whimpered with longing and melted into her strong embrace as she held my body close to hers and continued her wanton exploration of my sissy ass. Then she turned me around and started to pinch, pull and gently slap my nipples and sissy bosom through the tight top. Satiny cloth slid over turgid, sensitive flesh.

"Mmm, you like this, Rita, don't you? You love it when Mommy plays with your sweet little sissy tits and saucy nipples.. Oh, yes, you do... That's it push your chest forward a bit, into my hands... yes, good girl... Those nipples stiffen so wonderful!"

I was powerless in her hands; lost in the exquisite sexual torture she was subjecting me to. I was her feminized playtoy, her submissive sissy slut, wanting her to possess me, to take me to new heights of depraved lesbian pleasure. I was a young feminized sissy being seduced by her beautiful dominating Mommy. I was Rita being felt up and caressed by her mature, lesbian teacher. I was a confused sissy in slutty clothes, desiring lewd lesbian caresses from older women.

"Now let me get that top out of the way. Yes, let Mama have those bare titties to caress. Oh, my sweet little darling sissy - you are such a naughty lesbo slut aren't you? Desiring my sweet touches, wanting me to pinch and pull those delectable nubs... just so... Now for a little heat..."

"Ouch! Oh... Mama... Mistress..."

Sharp pain surged through me as a leather crop slapped my vulnerable, bared chest. Again, and again. Then a short pause, a rubbing of my erect nipples, then hard slaps again. Tears flowed down my face, and I sobbed with the pain but bravely endured.

"So, my sweet, my little sissy darling... Mama will make those nice rosy tits and stiff nipples feel much better in just a moment... feel the warmth now, Rita, feel the blood pulsing and surging through your breasts... yes... Nice, isn't it? Mama knows... Mama will make her little lesbo feel so good!"

She softly caressed and manipulated my excitable nipples, letting her nails trail over the erect nubbins and making them throb even more with heat and longing. Then came the ice!

"Uhhhh... it's cold Mama!"

"Yes, sweetie, so good and cold... this will make my sissy slut's hot tits cool down and make her sweet nipples even more stiff...Mmm just so, enjoy it, my sweet darling... enjoy the cold on your sissy bosom..."

I almost broke down. It was unrelenting painful to have a handful of crushed ice applied on my hot, slapped chest, and the icy cold melted water trickled down my stomach. Miss Johnstone whispered in my ears her lewd and depraved suggestions, making my mind reel with dark and lecherous fantasies of being molested and violated as a lesbian sissy by my own mother. My teacher's pungent panties made my every breath reek with her intimate scent as her fingers danced their inciting rhythms on my responsive breasts.

Melted ice was dried off. Then more slaps from the leather crop made me cry out but Mistress Johnstone was unrelenting in her punishment of my bosom. Then she paused briefly, pulled gently on my nipples and then a small rubber ring was set in place on each stiff nipple, right at the base, contracting the flesh and making my erect nubs throb even more as the blood pulsed and flowed through my heated, slapped bust.

Fingers tapped gently on the entrapped nipple-flesh making them ache and swell. Then the ice came back with a vengeance, causing my imprisoned nubs to almost explode. I gasped, almost lost my balance, and sighed with relief when the ice was removed, and I was dried off again.

"Now, darling, for the nipple clamps. All lesbo sissies should have their bosoms well-trained by having clamps applied. So here... yes.. the first one... Don't cry, sweetie, you'll get used to having your sissy nipples trained and stretched and you'll come to love it... Trust me: Mama knows what's good for sissies... There, let me just fasten the chain between them... Mmmm - you are so delectable and pliable, Rita! And you sweet bosom is looking so nice now, all rosy and warm and throbbing... just waiting for Mama's caresses...!"

Two silver clamps with a short chain between them now adorned my chest and Miss Johnstone wasted no time in tugging on the chain, causing a sharp painful ache in my stretched nipples.

"Oh, yes... so good... you become so assessable this way... A little rhythmic tugging... a bit of swinging and your nipples will dance for me... Mmm... and I can rub them a little bit, just so. Press them between my fingers... Even put a weight on the chain.. yes... like this... Pulling always on those little stiff darlings...! Walk for me a bit, Rita, make that chain swing..."

Dazed I stumbled around the room, hands chained behind my back, tottering on my high heels, bared chest thrust forward with my red, tortured, stretched nipples like headlights, exploding, boiling with desire. A small leaded weight dangled on the chain, relentlessly pulling on the sore little bits of flesh.

"Remember your arse! Straighten your back and pay attention to your nether cheeks. Use those heels to make them more prominent. Yes, better... but have them stick out more... you want every mature woman to feel you up! Pet that delicious bum of yours, spank those rosy cheeks!"

I did my best, as she ordered me around, corrected my posture, made me aware of my body and making me want to show it off to attract older women. I complied as best I could, but my sissy clittie was stiff with excitement the whole time, making it difficult to walk with sensuality and dignity.

Miss Johnstone was well aware of this, of course, so after a while she called me over, had me bend forward and then proceeded to spank my naughty bottom until the pain made my clittie lose its stiffness. I was crying then, a small sissy lesbian slave slut with tortured nipples and on high heels with a recently smacked and smarting arse. Being diligently punished by her mature Mistress. Disciplined for having a stiff clittie and not being able to walk properly. I promised to improve, to be a good girl, to be trained to be a perfect sissy lesbo maid.

After an eternity of this she removed the panties from my face, took my tearful face between her hands and kissed me deeply and possessively, exploring my willing mouth with her dominant and eager tongue. She clasped me close to her scantily clad voluptuous body and then I was allowed to sit on her generous lap while she teased the chain and nipple-clamps and explored my stiff clit with a slow, teasing forefinger.

"Oh, sissy Rita is soooo excited... her small clit is stiff and leaking... taste my sweet, taste you own sissy juice on my finger... yes... so good isn't it? So delicious to be sucking your own sissy pre-cum from you Mamas finger.. But remember, sweet sissy, you may not cum unless I allow it... never... ever..."

Her finger returned, gliding up and down my pantied covered clit shaft and my sissy plums were aching, boiling with the need for relief.

"No, don't cum yet, you naughty slut... so randy you are... so in need of relief... so naughty. Such a stiff clittie and erect nipples... They deserve a spanking, to avoid you cumming before you're allowed... submissive sissies are not allowed to come without permission.. Oh no.. can't have that... no illicit orgasms for naughty lesbo sissy sluts... Oh no... Only Mistress can give permission... "

So, in agony for relief, I was subjected to a wickedly exciting spanking of my erect sissy clittie as well as for occasional hard slaps to my entrapped, blood-filled and clamped nipples. She used the leather crop and in my overexcited state, the pain caused by my stern and dominant loving Mistress soon gave way to a pulsating rhythmic pleasure in the affected areas. I sobbed, I cried and laughed. I wanted this to go on for ever and ever, to sit on my Mistress lap and having her full attention on my girly sissy body, tormenting me sensuously, keeping me forever on the brink of the inevitable explosion.

"So, honey, does Mama's little sissy want to have a nice cummie? Hmm - does sissy Rita want to have a nice cum inside her tight pink panties?"

Slaps rained down, resounding. Leather on sissy.

"Answer me, you naughty lesbo slut!"

"Ahhh... Yes... pleeas... Mama... please let me have a nice sissy cummieeeee... In my tight... pink panties... yes... Ohh... please... Mistress.."

She paused; I gathered my wits.

"Then beg for it, beg to be allowed to have a cummie, you dirty sissy lesbian!"

And beg I did. I cried and pleaded and admonished as Miss Johnstone treated my young inexperienced body to a wild flurry of hard slaps mixed with gentle teasings.

Finally, she judged to time was right. She placed her forefinger right on the tip of my satin-covered clittie and whispered as she nibbled on my earlobe:

"Cum now, sissy Rita. Cum for Mommy. Cum like you've never cum before!"

Then her finger rubbed my confined clit, sliding in the viscous secretions and as she ever so gently teased this most sensitive part of my feminized body I exploded. I became a black hole, a total void, and only my pulsating stretched nipples and my steely erect clit existed as luminous stars of concentrated sensation. Wild waves of orgiastic bliss rode my body and mind and my hot bottom contracted in muscular spasms. My whole body then came. In total bliss I whined and shuddered as my bosom convulsed and shook and blood pumped in heated floods. From my sissy plums thick sissy juice pulsed through my erect clittie and drenched my panties as my anus and bowels went through sympathetic spasms, subtly exciting the hidden sissy ergogenic zones deep inside my body. I came not as an explosion, but in a series of wildly tingling floods that sensitized me beyond belief.

"Good little sissy girl... what a lovely orgasm.. a true lesbo sissy cum... Mmm my sweet darling... my perfect sweet sissy... Was that not just the most wonderful experience, my sweet?"