Miss Johnstone's Lesbian Sissy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask for your spanking, dearest!"

"Please, Mommy... please spank me... please punish your naughty sissy slut..."

SLAP! SLAP SLAP!

It started without warning. Hard wood on sensitive girly flesh, unprotected. My resilient orbs took severe punishment from fast and unforgiving spanks, heating up rapidly, glowing with red pain. Then a small pause, gentle brushing of my warm buttocks, small spanks with the bristly side of the brush. Now a renewed attack on my ass cheeks. I started sobbing, then crying softly as the heat increased and spread and throbbing red hot pain seared through my behind. Deep inside me the buzzing continued, teasing, stimulating, and I had become such a trained pain slut that I could transform the severe spanking and brushing into a deep routed pleasurable throb.

Thus, even though tears dripped from my feminized face, my clittie became once again erect and thick sissy juice leaked again into m tight panties. My sobs became moans, and I thrust, involuntarily, my ass upwards, eager the meet my Mommy's strong dominance.

She laughed, then, aware of my arousal and stopped her spanking. Instead she explored my tight sphincter and rosebud and then withdrew my buzzing plug.

"So, my lovely girl, your pussy is ready and waiting for my hard cock and I'll make you beg for it, you naughty slut! Getting so aroused by your spanking!"

Then she became serious, very serious: "It is time, my sweet, to give up your virginity to me."

I could only shudder, in trepidation and extreme arousal. She had prepared my body and mind - I was ready for the act.

Mommy soon had me secured to the four corners of her spacious bed using restraints already in place. She stepped back to view her spread-eagled lesbian sissy slave.

"It's useless to fight your restraints. I'm going to enjoy your cries of pleasure when you surrender your virginity, slut Rita! For your own good, be a good sissy and do as your told," she said.

All I could do was humbly nod my agreement. My Mistress then knelt between my spread legs and smiled wickedly. As I looked up at her, I could see my reflection in the ceiling mirror. She was truly in the dominant position and was about to do things to me that I had so deeply fantasized about being subjected to by this mature, dominant woman.

Her hands reached down and slowly lifted my dress up my legs, exposing my crotch to her view. She began running her hands over my thighs. Occasionally her hand would brush over my love-juice soaked panties.

I had been brought to the peak of excitement so many times this night that my panties were literally sopping wet with sissy fluids.

"The hotter you get a virgin the more receptive her cunt becomes," whispered Mommy "You're one hot little piece, Rita. Soon you'll be begging me to rape your virgin sissy pussy and I want to hear every scream."

She moved to straddle my upper body and opened her pants and revealed what had been hidden. A rubber cock was poised in front of my face, barely an inch from my lips.

"Let's see if you can get my prick wet enough to enter your hot pussy. Open your mouth and suck my cock," she commanded.

I slowly opened my mouth and she slid the cock slowly in-and-out of my pursed lips. The dildo was then slowly removed from my mouth and I was surprised at the popping sound it made as she pulled it from between my lips.

Mommy then returned to her teasing. This time she ran the cock along the inside of my legs and across my crotch. My nerves were in a frenzy. My clit wanted to burst. My sissy bosom swelled, and low moans escaped from my lips. The more I moaned the more she teased. Suddenly, she stopped and climbed off the bed. My body immediately began to arch against the restraints.

"Please don't stop," my brain screamed.

My reflexes echoed my thoughts. I had become putty in her hands.

"Lift your cute slutty ass in the air," she commanded as she stood menacingly over the bed, her feet spread slightly apart. I lifted my but up as a sacrifice to her, offering my crotch to her to with it as she willed. This, I knew was my ultimate surrender. It meant more than any words I could utter.

My mistress slid a pillow under my ass cheeks and remarked that my clit was really swollen.

"You look like you would like to cum. Is that true Rita?" she asked.

"Oh yes, Mama," I replied.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, mistress, yes Mommy - Please: I would like to cum."

"Why?"

"Mistress, I'm so hot. My clittie is about to explode."

"Explode where?"

"In my underwear."

"Where?"

"Into the panties."

"Whose panties?"

"My panties."

"So!"

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"Please mistress, let me cum."

"Say that Rita's pussy is on fire and she wants to cum."

"Please mistress! Sissy Rita's pussy is one fire and she wants to cum."

"Who is Rita?"

"Rita is your lesbian sissy slave slut!"

"Who is Rita?"

"I am Rita, Mommy."

"What is Rita"

"Rita is your slave, Mommy."

"Is Rita my lesbian sissy panty slave?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes mistress, Rita is your little lesbian sissy panty slave and she wants ... no needs ... to cum, please!"

My Mommy's face took on a stern expression.

I knew immediately I had done something wrong.

The smack across my face proved it.

"Rita: You are going to lose your sissy cherry today because it is my wish, not yours," she

explained. "Now that you have irritated me, I have decided that you will not cum. I will still fuck your virgin hole until you scream for release. I will tease your clit until your senses reel. But, I will not allow you to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy," I replied, almost in tears.

She walked to her closet and brought some things to the side of the bed and laid them out within her reach.

"White is for virgins. There's no need for virgin-white panties to cover your quivering sissy slut pussy," she said as she took a pair of scissors and cut the panties at each side. She pulled the panties out from under my ass checks and pressed them against my mouth and nose.

"Smell and taste your juices, bitch." Suck those juices from your panties crotch."

Of course, I obeyed, sucking in the juices from the panties. They were soaked with sticky sissy juice

Next, she picked up a long wooden bar that had straps attached at each end.

"This is a spreader bar," she said. "This will help keep you spread wide so that I have a clear, open shot at your sissy hole. It will keep your legs as far apart as I want for as long as I want."

She attached one end of the bar midway up one thigh. She then freed the opposite ankle from its restraint and began spreading my legs apart. I thought I would split before I was spread far enough for her to attach the other end of the spreader to my thigh. The bar forced my ass even higher, as I was rocked further onto my back. She must have noticed my fear and concern because she began torturing me with those magical hands of hers.

"Your clit is so swollen, Rita. But, your pussy is still not wet enough for me to ram my cock into. Let me give it some help," she offered.

She held up a jar of lube and unscrewed the top. She spread a small amount of it onto her hands and began spreading it between my upturned, spanked and glowing ass cheeks. She wormed an oiled finger into my sissy pussy and began wriggling it around inside.

My muscles locked on that finger and a moan of pain and pleasure escaped my lips. She used her other hand to play with my throbbing clittie, slowly bringing me rapidly to the brink of an orgasm. Mommy held me at the plateau for what seemed to be forever. She would stop her fondling at just the right instant or would remove her finger whenever she noticed my ass start to sway or try to press against her hand.

I lost control and began to plead with her, "Please Mama. Don't stop. Let me cum Please fuck me!"

Instead she stopped completely.

She reached to the floor and strapped a harness around her waist for the female cock. She was facing away from me and when she turned around, the dildo that had spent so much time in her panties was attached to the harness. I just knew that cock would split my virgin pussy open.

"Do you really want to cum Rita? How badly do you want to cum?"

"Oh, Mommy. Please let me cum. I'll do anything! Anything!"

She crawled back onto the bed. She moved between my spread thighs until her knees touched the spreader bar. The cock was perched barely inches from its target. To my surprise, she lifted herself up and squatted on my chest. The cock now rested against my cheeks, brushing across my lips whenever she moved.

"Would you like to have my cock, Rita?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Yes, What?"

"Please let me have your cock."

"How would my lesbian sissy slut like to have it."

"Any way you desire, Mommy!"

"Would you like to lick it?"

"If it would please you, Mommy."

"Maybe you would rather suck it?"

"Please Mama, let me suck it."

"Would you like me to screw your tight little sissy pussy hole?"

"Please fuck me with it. Please let me have your cock!

She teasingly brushed her shaft against my chin and across my cheeks. I found myself reflexively licking my lips and pursing them in anticipation.

Mother began lowering the latex penis between my lips. She totally controlled the action. She would sometimes pull out and slip just the head between my lips, then suddenly forcing its entire length back into my mouth. Her cock retreated from my mouth and she placed it barely between my lips.

"Use your tongue, Rita," she commanded.

I stretched out my tongue as far as it would reach and began to lick the head of the shaft. Mommy then slapped my face with her cock, forced it between my lips, pulled it out, made me lick it and slapped me again. All of this excitement was bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. She probed my sissy pussy again. This time she slipped in two fingers.

I began crying for relief.

"Actually, Rita, you're still not ready. Your tight little hole still needs to be loosened some more before you can handle me."

Mother now used a small vibrator to warm me up.

"This is the ultimate squirmy, Rita. You'll just love how it squirms and rotates in your sissy pussy just like a real cock."

She rubbed some lotion on it and slowly worked it into my hole. I gasped as she slid it deeply into me. The gasp was replaced with moans of pleasure when she turned on the vibrator and started working it in and out, readying my hole for her ever-erect cock.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Mmmm!" My moans gave me away.

She knew I was ready. So, did I.

My legs were high in the air. The spreader bar offered my mistress Mommy unimpeded entry.

I watched her oil her cock and then rub more in and around my hole. The time had arrived.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP

I welcomed her spanking of my already abused ass.

She shifted position and began lowering herself on top of me. One of her hands slowly guided the instrument of my deflowering to its awaiting sheath. The other hand covered my mouth.

I swallowed hard ... took a deep breath ... closed my eyes and offered myself up to her, straining my ass up to meet her.

The blunt end of the dildo began to force its way past my tightly clenched sissy pussy opening.

Her hand over my mouth forced the screams of my rape back down my throat.

Ever so slowly, the dildo entered my hole.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" I had to gasp for breath with every movement she made. As my muscles began to relax, the pain began to subside, and waves of pleasure began to wash over me.

Once she had managed to bury the whole length of latex cock deep in my hole, she stopped moving.

I could feel her groin pressed against mine. She began to withdraw as slowly as she had entered me.

"Relax, Rita," she said. Don't tense those pussy muscles. Relax!"

She removed her hand from my mouth. The hand now encircled my throbbing clittie. And started spanking the erect flesh. Once again, she buried the dildo deep within me and slowly withdrew.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh! Ahhhhhh!," I moaned absorbing the impact of her strokes and her hard slaps to my little, erect clit.

Mommy laughed in triumph. She roughly buried her female cock again and started to slowly rape my virgin hole. As my insides stretched and adjusted to accept its intruder, a soothing warmth began to spread through my veins. The sensations continued to grow from mildly stimulating to downright arousing.

My ass started to sway in a rhythm trying to match her every thrust. The pain of her spanking of my ass or clit disappeared.

Abruptly, she stopped her assault on my hole. She withdrew the cockhead and rested it against my pussy, poised and ready to invade again at her will.

"Don't stop, Mama. Please fuck me. My sissy pussy is burning for you. Please shove your cock in and out of my pussy. Don't stop, keep going," I implored her.

In response she penetrated me again and picked up the tempo of her thrusts.

"Are you ready to cum, slut?"

"Oh yes, soon, very soon Mommy!"

"Beg!"

"Please, mistress, please!"

"Beg!"

"Please fuck me, mistress. Please make me cum. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes, Mama, anything!"

"Would you like me to play with your swollen clitty?" Her hand began to pump it.

"Oh, yes mistress, please! Please play with my clitty while you fuck my hole!"

She stopped abruptly.

"What do you want me to fuck," she asked?

"My hole, Mommy. Please fuck my virgin hole."

"You mean you want me to fuck your pussy."

"Yes, please! Please fuck me!"

"Fuck your what?"

"Please!"

"Fuck your what?"

"Pussy."

"Whose Pussy?"

"My pussy."

"That's much better. Beg me for my cock, you whore!"

"Please! Please, Mommy. Fuck my pussy!"

"Is your pussy hot, Rita?"

"Ohhh yessss!"

"How hot?"

"Very hot!"

"Talk dirty to me you slutty lesbo bitch. Tell me how hot you are. How badly you want it," she

commanded.

"Ohhh ... yes! Please fuck me Mommy. Fuck me long and hard. Your cock feels so good in my steaming pussy, pounding my insides. Rape my cunt. Please! Please! I beg you, Mommy. Please fuck my cunt!"

Her fingers snaked around my sissy clit. She slowly massaged it up and down, first gently, then with almost reckless abandon.

"You really do want my cock buried deep in your pussy, don't you, you sissy slut! You love the feel of my cock!"

"Yes, my Mistress. My cunt is on fire. Please stuff your prick deep into my cunt. It's so big and swollen inside me. You're tearing me apart with that cock of yours," I moaned.

Whipped into a frenzy, my ass arched to meet my mistress's every thrust into my hole. I rode her hard female cock as her hand manipulated me with every stroke. She took me to heaven, then hell, and back to heaven.

"I'm burning up inside. You're setting my insides on fire. I can't stand it."

The feeling of fullness in my hole was soon replaced by the feeling of fullness in my clit. The pressure built and built. My tortured nipples were swollen and red hot in their strict capture.

"Oh, my God. You're fucking me crazy. Fuck me. Fuck my burning pussy goooood," I moaned louder and louder. She slapped my bare ass cheeks.

"That's it Rita, scream your lungs out, you little slut. You're now going to cum harder than you ever have before. It will be the most intense orgasm of your life. Above all remember your promise that you'd do anything if I made you cum"

"Please! Please! Let me cum, I'm going to explode."

My mistress buried the dick deeply into my bowels and pumped my clit at the same time.

"I feel it coming! Don't stop. I'm so close. Oh, yes. Oh, my God. Oh yes! Yes! Fuck faster! Faster! Ooohhh, I need it soon bad. Oh, Ooohhh Ahhhhh! I'm coming! Aauuuugggghhhh!"

"Cum, you lesbo sissy slut! Cum on Mommy's cock!"

My sensitive hole was pounded relentlessly, thoroughly and gloriously fucked. Above me, my Mistress was rapidly approaching her own release, intensely magnified by her domination of me. She took great pleasure in having power over sissy slave sluts like me, and a devilish joy lighted in her eyes and her face as she rode me so roughly, riding her own seditious pleasure.

Then I came. And came again in multiple waves of orgiastic release and my Mistress in perfect symmetry shouted as her own release overtook her. We came in unison, my Mommy and I.

The orgasm was so strong, so long and so intense that I don't remember screaming or moaning. My chest exploded, nipples pulsing in ecstasy. I frankly fainted from the burning intensity of my orgasmic convulsions, shaken to the very core of my being. Raped, fucked and taken as a lesbian girl. My sissy pussy plugged and violated. Bound and dominated by a majestic Mommy Mistress. The ultimate release.

I woke up with the female cock still buried deep inside my bowels. With teary, blurred eyes, I watched my beautiful Mistress, recovered from her orgasm, towering above me.

"Now, my sissy slut," she whispered. "Now I will ride and tease your sweet, darling body to yet another release! Slowly, this time. Ever so slowly. Awakening all those sweet tingling desires in your feminized body. Making you lose your mind as you beg again and yet again. Are you ready, my sweet sissy? Are you prepared for Mama to bring you to the brink of Heaven once again?"

Wordlessly, tearfully, I could only nod and lift my sore ass, so my sissy pussy slid further down her hard shaft, showing my subservient desire, my need for total subjugation and domination.

Millimeter by exquisite millimeter she then withdrew from my pussy, as her forefinger teased and caressed my soft clittie flesh and clipped nipples. Oh, she was devious, this Mistress of mine! With sensuous skills learned through many sessions of sexual degradation of young men, she was able to quickly induce arousal in my abused sissy clit and raped pussy. First the gradual, slow withdrawal, then, with my pussy achingly empty, she used her warm mouth to engulf my clittie and bring it back to life, while her fingers, and Oh God, her wet tongue!, titillated my sensitive anus and sissy pussy.

I sobbed incoherently with the delicious sensations pulsing through my young body. All my recently awakened sexual feelings and desires were being stroked with major competence by this devious mature woman. All my longings had turned to being pleasured, dressed and treated like a slutty young woman, by her, or by similar mature lesbian women. My whole soul condensed into that desire and it subsequently directed and controlled my future life. Little did I care then. I only cared for her sensuous caresses and sweet seductive murmurings. I only cared that she ever so gently woke my pleasure anew and her warm, wet oral caresses on my throbbing clittie shaft.

She moved up my body, kissing, licking, teasing. My nipple clips were suddenly removed and I almost screamed and warm, tingling pain engulfed my chest. Then a long, sweet sucking on the stiff nubbins made the pain withdraw and only red, hot, throbbing desire remained.

She took my mouth and kissed me hard, dominating, forever. She possessed me and I melted as her slave: soft, submissive, accepting every strong kiss, every lick, every taste of my explosive orgasm on her breath. I was Miss Johnstone's sissy lesbo slut. I was hers to command. My will was putty in her manipulating hands.

My mind only saw her, my Mommy, my Mistress.

"Open your pussy for my stiff female cock, my sweet slut! Let Momma fuck that sissy pussy long and hard... Mmmm yes... so wet your little tight pussy is... waiting for my hard cock ... "

She slid the bulbous head of the dildo slowly through my tight sphincter, opening me for another thorough sissy rape. There was pain, sharp and burning as she entered me, relentlessly pushing her fake male member up inside my bowels. Of course, there was pain. I had just given up my sissy virginity to the majestic, dominant and seductive mature woman and now I was being taken again. Willingly. I wanted her to take me, to truly dominate and own me and make me feel like a real lesbian being fucked by her very own Mommy!