Miss Johnstone's Lesbian Sissy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only nod, still riding on the incredible waves of my total body orgasm. So, she turned me around on her lap and devoured me and I gave myself up totally to this incredible woman who had shown me the way to the utmost bliss and satisfaction. We sat there kissing and cuddling for a long time and then, to show my appreciation and love, I was allowed to once again lick her divine asshole and succulent cunt until she came hard and noisily on my adoring face.

Thus, ended my second lesson with Miss Johnstone, and my journey into total subjugation had moved a long step forward.

My training continued on my next visits to Miss Johnstone and I found my life changed. I walked in a much more feminine manner, and I began to look in secret at women's' clothing and shoes and makeup, trying to imagine how I would look in this or that dress. I also noticed that I could get the attention of many attractive older women by smiling suggestively, licking my lips, batting my eyelids and showing off my sissy ass and tits. I took to wearing tight t-shirts even when dressed as a male and really enjoyed the feeling of my nipples stiffening as I watched a sexy mature woman looking at me. I could not help imagining full lips sucking on my erect nipples, hands pummeling my vulnerable nether cheeks, rough kisses from women old enough to be my grandmother.

I lived and walked a continuous fantasy of being groped and molested, dressed in feminine attire, by experienced mature lesbian women. Mistress Johnstone continued to supply me with used panties to sniff and lick and I prayed to her every night, confirming my role as her lesbian sissy slave. I was becoming increasingly addicted to her instructions and indecent suggestions, and by now I was so much in her power that she could order me to do almost anything. The very competent mature lesbian dominatrix had totally subjugated me and brought me into her deviant world of submissive feminization.

Miss Johnstone did not allow any illicit touching or masturbation so I was forever in a daze of sexual lust, wishing for the release that only she could give me. She also reinforced her role as my dominant, disciplinarian Mommy. I wanted her to forcefully seduce me and make me her lesbian slave-girl, serving her needs, worshipping her womanly body. She gave me very feminine panties to wear and urged me to continue my exploration of clothes and makeup as well as seeking contact with mature women.

One day she dressed my as Rita, slightly less slutty than usual, and we drove to a shopping mall in a nearby city, posing as mother and daughter, holding hands and visiting a number of shops looking at clothes and accessories. I was thrilled and delighted, especially as everybody accepted my sissy persona readily, and did not think of me as a male. Afterwards, in the privacy of Miss Johnstone's house, she had me pleasure her by kissing every inch of her body and then licking her ass and cunt until she gushed her essence into my eager mouth. Then she spanked and paddled my bottom and used a butt-plug to sensitize my anus. She also started that day to have my clittie in strict constriction, tying it round the base or using leather rings to constrain and control its erections. The butt-plug reinforced my sissy orgasm and I soon came to crave the anal play she introduced into our sexual games.

Then, finally, after about a month of rigorous training, she deemed the time was right for me to lose my sissy virginity. I could stay overnight at her place, since my mother was out of town on business. I was ecstatic, eager to become Rita, eager to be Mistress Johnstone's slutty lesbian sissy.

I arrived at her house and she bid me welcome with a kiss and a hug. She was dressed in black jodhpurs, high heeled black leather boots and a white silk shirt with a black vest and tie. A strange and exciting dimension of masculinity emanated from her, making me insecure and uncertain, but also somehow excited. Safe inside the house, she drew me close and kissed me hand and demanding and I melted into her strong embrace, enjoying being so forcefully kissed. Something hard between her legs pressed against me and whispered:

"Ah, my sweet slut, I have such a wonderful night planned for us! You can feel that my female cock is hard and ready for you, and I'll use it to deflower your sexy sissy body later. Much later. For there is much preparation waiting for you before I'll penetrate your tight virgin sissy pussy with my hard cock. First I've selected your clothes for tonight, but as a start I'll wash and bathe you and make Mommy's sissy girl ready for the big night!"

She kissed me again, possessively, and I clung to her domineering form, apprehensive at my upcoming defloration. However, she had me trained very well, this accomplished dominatrix, so I felt my sissy clittie and nipples stiffen at the thought of what my beloved Mistress was about to subject me to.

She noted this, of course, and gently slapped my ass a few times and reminded me not to be such a randy little sissy slut. Then we went to her scrumptious bathroom and she gently removed my male clothing and then washed and scrubbed me carefully and cleaned me carefully, paying close attention to me sissy clit and pussy. She even, in preparation of my upcoming violation, carefully shaved my crotch and subjected me to an enema, using a mixture that made my insides warm and tingly and cleaned my bowels very efficiently.

I was then fitted with a well lubricated flared butt-plug, embedded in my sissy pussy and Mistress Johnstone then carefully and gently applied a flowery scented skin cream over my whole body. Finally, she secured my sissy clittie and plums using adjustable leather bands, one at the very root, and two designed to separate my small sacks.

Naked I followed her to her spacious bedroom, my constrained sissy clit embarrassingly stiff and erect where my outfit for the day was laid out. A vison of virgin white and scrumptious satiny silk and I felt a wonderful tingly thrill at seeing all these feminine attributes arranged, ready for me, for lesbian sissy girl Rita. First the panties, tight, off-white satin with a lovely fringe of lace. They were like a sheath of extra skin over my sissy privates, gently imprisoning my stiff clit and enclosing my sensitive plums. With the plug buried inside my pussy I was constantly teased and titillated and made very aware of my aroused state. The panties were cut very high on the thighs and only a thin thong went up between my buttocks, holding the butt plug in place but leaving my nether orbs free and naked, exposed to the indecent fondling and spanking that my lesbian Mommy had planned.

"Oh, you look absolutely adorable now, sweet Rita! Mama really loves a sissy girl in such tight panties.."

She let her forefinger gently slide over my hidden clittie, causing me to moan in response. Her hands grasped my ass flesh, hard, and gave me e few teasing slaps.

"Oh, is Mama's naughty girl all hot and bothered? Oh yes... you so love to be dressed up nicely and be a good girl for Mama, don't you? Of course, you do! Now for those sweet tits of yours..."

She teased my nipples, caressing and pinching them lightly until they were stiff and wanting. Then the small, tight rubber bands were slid over the erectile little nubs, causing a little pain, that soon faded to a gentle, ever present throbbing. A dab of sensitizing cream and then the nipple clamps, connected with a silver chain. I felt so exposed and vulnerable, but at the same time my love for my Mistress made me feel warm and secure. A subservient lesbian sissy made ready for her big day. I gave myself up to whatever this imposing mature woman had planned for me and I actually enjoyed very much being vulnerable and at her mercy. It made me feel extra feminine and deliciously submissive.

Next was a dream of a corselet, lacy and matching the panties. It fitted very tightly over my chest after Miss Johnstone laced it up and caused my exposed tits with their nipple clamps to be exposed and pulled together. Mama explained it was a special design, made for sissies, without any distinct bra cups but fitted with an internal elastic harness that could be tightened. It also gave me a very feminine waist and had a built-in girdle that was used to fit white silken stockings.

"What a vision you are, dear! Look into the mirror, Rita darling, and she a perfect, beautiful virgin!"

I looked and saw a blushing sweet young woman reflected in the large bedroom mirror. Dressed all in white satin framed in wide lacy borders. She looked very sexy and adorable. And behind her towered a dominant, mature woman oozing sex with a hint a masculinity. She stood close to me and caressed my sensitized body, pulling on the chain that connected my nipples and stroking my bared ass cheeks. My whole body was in her power, I was unable to resist the heady flow of pleasure her preparations had caused to flow through my young, vulnerable body. I was indeed her little lesbo slut, awaiting with trepidation her deflowering, totally in the power of her mature Mistress and Mommy.

God, how I loved her! God how I wanted her to take me to Heaven and Hell with her explosive cocktail of pleasure and pain. She has awakened every nerve in my young body, and I was a total slave to her every deviant wish and perversion. She licked my earlobe, whispered into my ear.

"I have something for you, my sweet sissy slut, a little gift to show where you really belong."

I watched in the mirror, spellbound, as she fastened a supple leather collar around my neck. The leather was unadorned except for my name, Rita, embroidered in pink and a small steel ring. I was overwhelmed, but found my wits and knelt before her, kissed her hand, and offered my thanks.

"Oh, thank you Mommy! It's lovely. I'm honored to wear your collar"

"You're welcome, dear, it is very fitting for you to wear such a token. I have a leash for it as well, that I'll try our later."

A leash - I was thrilled that she could keep me close, force me to be by her side.

Next was the dress: A deceptively simple vision in pink roseate thick Thai silk that clung to my spare body and flared out over my ass. It reached only to my mid-thigh, and the silk was cool against my hot cheeks, imprisoned nipples and sensitized skin.

"Wow! Oh, Mistress... Mommy..." I was speechless. The dress fitted me perfectly, and I felt a rush of excitement at being transformed into such a beautiful sissy lesbian. Miss Johnstone let her hands glide sensuously over the thick silk, adjusting the dress. Then she stood back and admired me.

"Perfect, my darling! Every woman will want to feel you up and rape you! You look sooo sexy!"

She kissed me wantonly, licked my upturned face and forcefully penetrated my mouth with her tongue. I kissed her back, submissively, adoringly, and her hands grasped my silk covered buttocks, exploring. She pressed my close to the hardness between her thighs and I shuddered with anticipation of being taken.

Shoes then. High heeled half boots of white shiny leather. Higher heels than I had ever worn before. I posed, turned, walked round the room, taking care to show of my bust and ass. The short pink dress rode lightly over my nether cheeks and when Miss Johnstone ordered me to bend over they were bared in all their naked vulnerability. She had me stand, with spread legs on the high heels, my hands keeping the balance by holding onto the back of a chair, and then she gave my ass a very thorough warm-up, just to get a then glowing with the right color, matching my dress. She just used her bare hands to slap and pummel my ass, making it glow hotly.

I thanked her for my spanking and she then sat in front of her dressing table and proceeded to paint my nails in a demure pink shade, make up my face to provide a white look with lipstick matching my nails and dress and with long eyelashes. A couple of small silver earrings and a ponytail finalized my transformation from a slim eighteen-year-old male into a sexy feminized lesbian slut.

Then, to my chagrin and surprise, Mommy fastened my hands behind my back with padded leather cuffs and a short steel chain. She found a red leather leash and clipped it onto my leather collar and then slowly led me into the living room. I followed her, taking care not to wobble in my heels and to present my chest and ass to the fullest.

The living room was in subdued light from numerous candles and soft classical music was playing. I was ordered to kneel on the floor, on a large cushion, and Miss Johnstone sat in a stuffed chair, with her legs slightly spread and contemplated me. My eyes were downcast, my hands chained behind me, my dress a small pink silken puddle around me. She poured a glass of red wine and nibbled a few grapes from a bowl.

"Stick your tongue out, Rita!"

Surprised, I did as ordered, and she let me suck and wet a grape. She then opened her trousers, revealing black panties and the hard bulge between her thighs. The grape held between two fingers found way beneath her panties and was bathed in her female excretions. Redolent with cuntal aroma, it was then offered to me for my enjoyment and I thankfully took the proffered fruit between my lips, grateful and honored to be allowed a taste of her intimate scent.

Grape followed grape, as the music played, and delirious fantasies swirled in my befuddled mind. Then I almost jumped as a short electric buzz made my sissy pussy contract on the inserted plug. She laughed then, sipped her red wine and told me that the butt plug was remotely controlled so she could use it to stimulate my pussy whenever she wanted.

"Sit up now!" she ordered, and commenced playing with my erect nipples, slapping and pinching and pulling them through the heavy silk that covered my bosom. The corselet made my tits stick out a bit, and in between her torture of my titbuds she would massage and fondle my chest, telling me what a lovely slutty sissy lesbian I was.

"Now my sweet sexy slut, do a little sensuous dance, for me, to show how much you appreciate all the work I do to train you and make a good sissy out of you!"

I was taken by surprise but stood up in my high heeled boots and tried the best I could to put on a sexy show for my dominant teacher. Since I had very little idea of what was sensuous or sexy, she kept up a running commentary, ordering me what to do and how to present myself. I wasn't easy, with my hands tied behind me, so for the duration of my show, my hands were freed.

"Yes, slut... wriggle that sexy sissy ass... good... More... Push it towards me... grab your cheeks and spread them... show me those lovely spanked orbs... present you bust... yes, just so... tease your nipples, through the dress... look at me while you do it... pretend it is my lips sucking on those hot nipples of yours, sucking them raw... yes... good.. pinch them... pull them out... slap them hard now... again... and again... That's it - well done slut! Hands behind your neck, dance for me... Look at me... Feel me watching you, possessing you, wanting your sweet sexy feminized body... "

She licked her lips, urging me on, teasing me with her strong eyes, with that dominant glint. Steely eyes I lost myself in. Then the butt plug buried in my velvety innards started buzzing relentlessly, causing me to gasp with sudden pleasure and I thrust my pelvis forward, towards my Mistress as she held my eyes in hers. I undulated slowly, excited beyond belief by the wonderful femaleness of what I doing.

"Well done dear. Come her and let me kiss you. Good..."

She secured my hands behind me again, and then my reward came: I was allowed to kiss her majestic ass, as she let down her pants, baring her sublime flesh. I was even allowed to sniff her anus and to have my tongue lick slowly up and down her pantie covered anal crease.

We had dinner then, fish as main course, apple cake for dessert, and my hands were now freed. I had orange juice with the food, with an added dollop of her cuntal juice, to remind of her flavor and impress it on my mind. Once in a while I would buck in agonizing pleasure as she turned on the buzzer in my sissy pussy, let I forget I was to have my virginity taken later.

I was tingling all over in sweet anticipation, my mind clouded with images of being forcefully dominated by mature women. When the meal was over she had me sit on her lap as she reclined in a padded chair and turned on the TV. As she gently caressed and kissed me, she showed a long succession of videos all showing mature women severely dominating younger women or sissified males. There was kissing, restraints, nipple clips, hand spankings and all sorts of diverse punishments all delivered by authoritarian and powerful older women.

I was especially taken with a video of a grandmotherly stern woman in a black corset who forcefully fucked a young sissy. The feminized young male was dressed in a frilly light blue dress and the old woman initially took her from behind, while spanking the sissy's ass relentless with both her bare hands and a leather paddle. She then ordered her lesbian sissy slave to ride her female cock and with obvious enjoyment the sissy slid back and forth on the cock, her tight sissy pussy grasping the long tool and causing her grandmother much pleasure. The sissy was then turned over and the stern Mistress then rode her to a series of sissy cums driving her cock long and hard into the sissy's sensitive innards, and having her begging for release, time and time again. As the sweet sissy was finally allowed her cums, tears flowed from her blue eyes which brimmed with love and gratefulness when her release was granted her by the dominant woman penetrating her pussy.

"Oh yes... Rita. Such a lovely scene... this is what will await you later, when I take your sweet virginity with my hard female cock. You will ride my cock with abandon and when I grant you release it will be like what you just saw - a series of sissy cums like you have never experienced before. Mommy will fuck you senseless tonight, my lovely Rita, my sweet sissy, and Mommy's loving is the best there is!"

I could hardly wait. My body was screaming for release, for this wonderful woman to take me, own me, fuck me into oblivion. However, a new video started up, this one seemingly directed at me. Mommy's caresses now became more intimate, she played with my chained tit buds, danced her fingers over my permanently erect clittie and nibbled erotically at my earlobes whilst I watched lovely sissy lesbians prancing on screen and the hypnotic voice of my Mommy telling me what a sexy lesbian slut I was. She told me how much she was looking forward to deflowering me and that the role of any sissy is to please her Mistress and her Mommy, how much every sissy lesbian needs strict punishment and frequent spankings.

By the end, my clittie was drooling its viscous sissy juice into the tight panties and a heavy musk of arousal filled the room. My bust was tingling with arousal and the buzzing in my sissy pussy was continuous.

"Oh, the naughty sissy slut is sooo randy and excited now, isn't she? Well that won't do! Sissy Rita needs a strict punishment before she can be fucked by her lovely Mommy... doesn't she?"

I wriggled uncontrollably on Mothers lap, on the hardness of her female cock.

"Yes, sweet slut, feel that hard woman's cock! So ready to fuck you - but first you need a spanking, a severe spanking, don't you?"

"Yes... ohhh ... yes... Mommy... I do... I need a... please spank my naughty sissy bottom, Mommy.. please-- I need a hard spanking..."

"Yes, you do - with my hairbrush! A very hard spanking on your sexy ass - but first on that juicy clit of yours!"

"Aow! Ohh... thank you Mommy.."

Hard slaps from Miss Johnstone's heavy wooden hairbrush rained over my erect clittie, and the pain made it immediately softer. Then she would reverse the brush and gently let the bristles tease the tortured meat back into erectness. The hard slaps again. My little clit throbbed in exquisite agony with her devious treatment, and my sissy plums ached as she also paid attention to them with the stiff bristles. The satin panties protected my vulnerable sex, but when she finally had me lie over her lap, with my bared orbs ready for spanking, my clit was soft in the soggy panties, even though the plug sent its electric vibrations deep inside my buried pleasure centers.