Miss Johnstone's Lesbian Sissy Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was overflowing with visions of sex between tied up sissies and their forceful Dommes. Miss Johnstone filled my innards with her latex dildo and kissed me lovingly on my receptive mouth and told me what a sweet, lovely sissy lesbian I was.

"Yes, Mommy's darling... What a delightful lesbian sissy you are... loving to be fucked by your strong dominant Mommy... sooo sweet and submissive you are... so lovable... I love to fuck you darling Rita, my sweet lesbian..."

"Yesss... Mommy... Oh yes... Fuck your darling sissy daughter... Fuck my tight pussy with your hard cock... Pleeeaaseeee... yes... oh yes... Mommyeee..."

I was lost in the fantasy of being a woman, I felt my violated asshole as a true pussy, and I wildly kissed my Mommy, Miss Johnstone, back, willing her to fuck me by sliding my tortured sissy pussy down her long, teasing shaft. My previous fucking and the copious lube made it easy for me to ride her and soon I was rocking back and forth in mindless joy, my stiff clittie erect and imprisoned between our sweatslick bodies.

She humped my ass with increasing abandon as I in an orgasmic trance brought myself close to release. Then she stopped, teased, pulled and kissed my nipples until they glowed fiery red and then began a tantalizing slow fucking of my sissy pussy, every move causing electric sparkles of ecstasy in my violated innards.

"Ohhhh... Mama... I´m... going... to come... Again... yesss..."

"Good, my darling, my sweet... Cum for me on my hard cock... oh yes... my slutty little lesbo girl... let go...

Let it come... now... Now... NOW!"

As she suddenly increased the speed of her thrusts, I felt a magnificent orgasm rising deep inside my well-fucked sissy pussy, gripping the hard shaft and rocking me towards an all-encompassing release.

I shouted as my small erect clittie exploded in an almost dry cum, and my convulsing anal chute gripped her shaft in a rhythmic orgasmic release as she thumped and humped my poor raped body. I cried as I came, tears of joy and tears of subjugation and pain, as this wonderful mature creature gave me yet another sissy release. I was her toy, her plaything, her utterly devoted lesbian slave and she kissed my tears away and stroked my sweaty face and told me what a lovely darling sissy lesbian I was.