Miss Miller's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, she was panting and was ready for her climax. She placed the vibrator against her clit as her body began to spasmodically undulate in a fucking motion. "Oh fuck it's goooooood! Robbie!" she screamed as her orgasm wracked her body. Unable to tolerate the intense sensations that the vibrator caused, she tossed it aside as she grabbed the rubber phallus and fucked it in and out of her saturated pussy until her climax abated. 'Wow,' she thought. 'That was a good one! Did I just call out Robbie's name?' Immediately she was embarrassed and felt guilty. She had to get her mind on something else!

*****

Robbie arrived the next day, a Friday. They were scheduled to leave the following morning for the beach, but their parents had called and said they might not be back until Saturday evening. If so, they would just leave on Sunday morning and would have one less day at the beach. Aunt Nancy was recovering quite nicely, but was still in the hospital, and they felt obliged to stay with her as long as they could.

Rob and Dinah sat up late watching movies, talking, and eating popcorn. Dinah couldn't remember the last time she had enjoyed herself as much. Her brother was so handsome and he was so funny! Rob was well over 6 feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He was slender but had been working out for several years, so had a nice physique - certainly not that of a bodybuilder, but he was nicely toned. Dinah liked the way he looked. He wore athletic shorts and a tee shirt. He was very tan; his arms and legs looked so good to her! Rob lay on the couch and Dinah sat in an easy chair across from him.

Dinah wore tight denim shorts and a button down shirt. The top couple of buttons were unfastened, giving a view of the very top of her cleavage if she bent over just right. Rob noticed when she did so and wondered if she was wearing a bra. He was amazed at how attractive and desirable that his little sister had gotten in the last few years. He hadn't noticed it much while he was married; he was completely dedicated to his very attractive wife - but after the divorce, he started noticing attractive, sexy women. His sister, he had to admit, was in that category.

He sometimes wished that she was not his sister. He had never been more comfortable around anyone than he was with her. He felt the need to touch base with her almost every day, as if she was his best friend. He realized that she probably was his best friend, and had always been so. He had been heartbroken when his wife had cheated on him and, later, had left him. He had been depressed and desperate for someone to talk with. Dinah had reached out to him and they often talked for hours. She patiently listened to him pouring out his heart, often weeping, as they talked on the phone. She sometimes cried, too, and he knew that she truly loved him. He was lucky to have such a wonderful, understanding sister.

"So, Dinah, suppose they don't come home tomorrow night," he said, "What do we do? Call the vacation off?"

"I thought of that. I don't know! Do we go without them? They don't seem to be in a hurry to give us an answer so we can make plans," she told him.

"I sure would hate to go with just you!" he said sarcastically. "I don't think I could put up with you for a whole week."

Dinah picked up a throw pillow and, standing up from her chair, crossed to the couch where he lay, and began to beat him with it. "Can't put up with me, huh?" she laughed as he fended off her playful blows.

He grabbed the pillow and jerked it out of her hands. She dove for it as he held it above his head. She landed on top of him as he reclined on the couch. Her face was inches from his. They both continued to laugh as she strove to gain access to the pillow that he held just out of her reach. Rob could feel his sister's ripe body on top of him and thought that he should push her off of him before his body started having embarrassing reactions. She was a good looking woman and he was a man who hadn't had sex in two years. His cock was bound to begin to harden, regardless of who she was. Suddenly she stopped giggling, her face just inches from his own.

"I love you," she said, then giggled again. "I don't know why!"

Rob glanced at her lips and, on impulse, gave her a brief kiss. She looked surprised, then amused.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"I...don't know. I didn't mean...I didn't think," he replied, feeling his cheeks warming with embarrassment.

Dinah suddenly realized that their position was not quite appropriate, so she pushed herself up and stood. "Well...it was nice. Thank you!" She certainly wasn't going to tell him that nobody had ever kissed her lips before. How embarrassing would that be?

"I was kidding, by the way," Rob said. "I think we would have fun if we had to go without Mom and Dad. But I sure hope they can go. I miss them. I was looking forward to spending time with them."

"I know. Me too. I'm going to hit the hay. I'll see you in the morning!"

"Good night, Dinah. I love you," he smiled.

"I love you, Big Brother," Dinah smiled and walked to her bedroom, suddenly realizing that her panties were wet and her nipples were tingling.

Rob's bedroom was at the opposite end of the hall from Dinah's. There were 2 other bedrooms and a bathroom in between. The bathroom was the only one upstairs. Dinah closed the door to her room and changed for bed. She read for a while and, even though she was turned on, tried not to think about her interaction with her brother. She was hoping that she could read and get drowsy enough to fall asleep. Rob, however, had music blaring. He was playing some of their parents' old records from the 60's and 70's. It was music that was created to be played loud, but it was keeping her awake. She decided that she would walk down the hall to bathroom to pee, then she would walk to his room and ask him to turn the music down.

As she came out of the bathroom she yelled, "Rob, can you turn that down?" She didn't get a response, but figured he was just taking his time, so she went back to her bedroom.

She lay there for several minutes, but the volume of the music never decreased. She tried putting a pillow over her head, but that didn't work. She sent a text message to him, but never got a response. She finally dragged herself out of her bed again, threw a robe on over her nightie, and made her way down the hall.

The old house had, long ago, settled. A few of the doors throughout the house could not be closed fully because they hit against the door jamb. Jerry had repaired some of these doors, but had not gotten around to Rob's room quite yet. After all, Rob rarely was at home.

Rob had closed his door, but it wouldn't fully close, leaving a tiny opening, just a couple of millimeters. Dinah made her way toward the sliver of light, intent on yelling at Rob to turn the music down. She peered through the narrow crack between the door and the jamb. To her shock, her brother was lying totally naked on his bed, reading the jacket of an old record, which was obviously playing on the turntable. His head and hands were moving to the beat, but they weren't the parts that her eyes gazed upon. She had never seen a naked man in person before. Even though his penis was totally flaccid, it looked quite long. His body was lean, but muscular.

She pulled her head back, so that he couldn't see her if he glanced at the door, but continued to stand there and drink in the beauty of her brother's naked body. She was shaking with either lust or fear of being caught - or both. She couldn't help it. This could have been anyone. Her body was naturally reacting to seeing a naked man for the first time. It wasn't because it was her brother. It wasn't because she loved him...or was it? She wondered why his wife had left him. Did she really find someone more physically desirable, as smart, as funny, and as kind and good as her brother? She suddenly wished that she could find a husband exactly like her brother.

She was shocked out of her reverie as Rob, still totally unware of his sister's presence, stood and began to search through several old record albums that were in a case beside his bed. He stood in profile to her and she could see his penis as it hung down. She could see his balls, which looked very large compared to what she had seen on the internet. She also noted that the head of his penis hung lower than his balls. She didn't know if that was normal, but a spate of lust rushed through her body. She suddenly wished that she could touch him, to kiss him, to fondle his penis and balls... She very carefully pattered back down the hall to her own bedroom, and locked the door.

Dinah quickly removed her nightgown, nightie, and panties and reached for her favorite bullet-shaped vibrator. She spread her long legs and pushed the vibrator inside her desire-slickened pussy as far as she could, then hit the switch, causing the vibrator to send delicious thrills throughout her sex-starved body.

"Fuckkkkkkkk! Oh Robbie! Fuck me!" she cried, attempting to keep her voice down. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'm cumming, Babeeeee!" Her body thrashed as she stroked the vibrator in and out of her clasping hole. She quickly pulled it out and threw it aside as her body heaved in the throes of the afterglow of her orgasm. She reflected that she had never had a climax that quickly in her entire life - nor had she ever been that completely and utterly aroused. Yet, already, she was feeling pangs of guilt. She had spied on her brother! Worse than that, she had thought about him while she masturbated. Usually she was thinking of someone else, or something else, when she masturbated and her brother would come, unbidden, into her thoughts. That wasn't so bad, but this time she had thought of nothing but HIM, from beginning to end. She had imagined fucking her own brother! This was awful. She had to get herself under control.

*****

The next morning, Saturday, Jerry called to tell them that they had decided to stay a few more days. Aunt Nancy's heart was out of rhythm and they were not going to try cardioversion for a few more days. The doctors were confident that the procedure would be successful and that she could probably go home the day they did it, but Cindi was reluctant to leave her sister. Jerry suggested that the siblings go ahead and go without them and that, if possible, they might come down at the end of the week.

Dinah got off the phone and informed her brother what their father had said. "Well, what do you think?" she asked. "Can you put up with me for a week?"

"I can try," Rob smiled. "Are you packed? I'm ready to roll."

"I'm close to being ready. I didn't get much sleep last night. Your music was too loud! What were you doing?" she stated, studying him for any hint that he might have realized that she had seen him.

"I got to going through some old records. Dad and Mom have quite a collection. I started playing them. I guess I never thought about how loud it was. I got your text this morning when I took my phone off the charger. Sorry!"

Dinah faked looking exasperated. "I'm not sure I can tolerate you for a week. Get your stuff in the car, then come and get mine. I'm a girl - you're the man. You get to carry my luggage."

"Oh brother," he said. "I can see that this is going to be no fun at all. You're like a drill sergeant."

*****

They loaded Rob's Honda CRV and got on the road by 10 AM. The trip took around 7 hours, including a stop for lunch. Dinah and Rob took turns driving. They had great fun talking, telling stories, and singing along with the radio. They both got a nap as the other one drove. As they got nearer to the beach, the traffic became fairly heavy, but they eventually arrived at around 6 PM. They unloaded the car, took their luggage to their respective rooms, and took off again in search of dinner and then, to the grocery store to stock up for the week. One of the great things about a condo was that they could prepare their own meals.

Since their parents were not with them, they chose the two rooms that had a view of the beach. They were adjacent to each other, with a large bathroom across the hall. There was another bathroom at the other end of the condo, inside the other bedroom. The condo was on the third floor of the complex. A huge swimming pool was immediately below the deck. Sliding doors opened from both of their bedrooms onto the deck, which also afforded a view of the beach and the ocean beyond. When they got back from dinner, they put away the groceries that they had purchased and stood on the deck where they could see a few people strolling down the beach, although it was almost totally dark.

"I love the smell of that sea air!" Dinah exclaimed. "Can we go for a walk?"

"I'm tired, Sis," Rob whined.

"I knew it. I knew it. You're just going to be a drag all week, aren't you?" she smiled.

"You really want to go?" he asked.

"Yes, I do. And I don't want to go alone. Please??"

"Okay, let me find my Crocs. Are you wearing shorts? It will be cold after the sun sets," he told her.

"Yes, I'm wearing shorts. It's the beach! You can go put on your winter clothes if you want," she said, sarcastically.

The siblings walked down the beach and, as Rob had predicted, they soon became chilled. Both of them had worn shorts and short-sleeved tee shirts.

"Brrrrrrr!" I'm cold, Dinah complained.

"Um..."

"I know. Shut up! You told me so. Warm me up!" she said as she snuggled into her brother's chest and put her arms around him.

Rob put his arms around his sister and pulled her close to him as she burrowed her face into his chest. He reflected that anyone seeing them might assume they were lovers, but he didn't care. Nobody knew them here. He thought that the next day, when his pretty sister came to the beach in her bikini, hundreds of men would be staring at her, lusting for her. They might even be jealous that she was his - not realizing that they were only brother and sister. Rob smiled at the thought.

Dinah looked up at her brother's face. He was so good-looking to her. She wondered if he was really that handsome to everyone, or if it was just because he was so familiar to her and that she loved him so much. It didn't matter. She grabbed his hand and they walked back toward the condo, hand in hand. Anyone that saw them would assume that they were lovers. She was okay with that.

The next morning Dinah cooked omelets, toast, and coffee. Rob walked into the kitchen, dressed only in swim trunks. Dinah tried not to stare at him, but it was difficult. He looked so hot! She could feel her body reacting to him and tried to think of something else.

"Sleep well, Sis?" he asked.

"Yes," she laughed. "Much better since I didn't have Deep Purple and Jimi Hendrix blasting at full volume!"

"Sorry," he grinned. "Dad needs to fix that door. I had it shut as much as I could. I never thought about it being that loud all the way down at your room. You have to admit that he had good musical tastes back in the day."

"Yeah, but some of those records are Mom's. They both rocked!" They both laughed. Their parents were really slowing down and had aged quite a bit in the last few years. It was hard to imagine them back in their youth, rocking out to 60's and 70's rock bands.

After they finished their breakfast, Rob volunteered to clean up while Dinah changed. They were both eager to get to the beach, which was but a short walk from the condo. They already had an umbrella and beach chairs reserved in Jerry's name.

Dinah appeared a few minutes later. She was wearing an oversized, loose tunic that gave no hint as to what she wore beneath. It was dark green, with a V-neck, which revealed a tiny bit of cleavage, and came down to a few inches above her knee. She had her beach bag, which was stocked with sunscreen, earplugs, towels, snacks, water, and various other odds-and-ends that she thought she might want at the beach. She intended to stay several hours.

Rob grabbed his own beach towels and bag, which was similarly stocked. They set out for the beach and soon arrived at their umbrella. The attendant had already set it up. Rob took their beach chairs and moved them out from the shade.

"You want to walk down to the beach?" he asked.

"Sunscreen first," she reminded him. "Lay down, I'll get your back."

Rob stretched out on one of the beach chairs, which he had put into a flat position. Dinah sat on the edge and began to squirt sunscreen onto his back, then started rubbing it in, covering his entire back and shoulders. She loved the feel of his warm skin under her hands and reveled in the opportunity to touch her beautiful, sexy brother. After she finished his back, she rubbed the lotion on his muscular legs. Her hands rubbed between his legs, but only to the bottoms of his swim trunks, which came halfway to his knees. She thought idly that she would love to touch higher - much higher!

"Okay, you're done. You get your own front!" she laughed.

Rob took the sunscreen bottle and began to rub the lotion on his face, chest, stomach, and legs. As he finished, his sister suddenly lifted her tunic over her head, revealing her lush body, clad in a rather revealing, though not tiny, bikini. Its color matched the dark green of the tunic - they were obviously a set. He nearly dropped the sunscreen as his Dinah's curvaceous body was revealed to him.

"Wow," he gulped. "You're hot!"

Dinah could feel her face blush immediately and she suddenly felt embarrassed, even though she was confident that her body looked nice. Still, she had never liked to draw attention to herself. She didn't normally wear revealing clothes and, if they were not at the beach where everyone wore very few clothes, she certainly would not be dressed in a bikini.

"Shut up," she whispered, even though nobody was within earshot. "You can't say that to your sister!" she chided, even though she loved the compliment.

"Why not? If I can't tell you that you're attractive, who can? I'm your brother. I can be objective. Of course...if you were ugly I probably wouldn't say anything," he mused. "Want me to rub some lotion on you? Assume the position!"

Dinah smiled and lay down on her stomach. She had to admit that she was looking forward to feeling his hands on her body. In years past, her brother had applied sunscreen to her body and, even though she was very shy about her body, she had loved how his hands felt on her. He had never touched her in any inappropriate way, but she had fantasized about him doing so.

Rob liberally applied sunscreen to her back. Even though she kept a good tan by going to tanning beds, she was naturally fair complected. Freckles, few in number on her face, were thick on her shoulders. With the tan, however, they looked sexy. Rob gazed at his sister's slender body and shapely ass as he applied sunscreen on her shoulders and back. He ran his fingers under the back strap on her bikini top. He was tempted to untie it, but didn't want to do anything that might be misconstrued. As attractive and sexy as his sister was, he would always treat her like the lady that she was. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable with him, ever.

After covering her back, he moved to her long, shapely legs. He slathered them from her dainty feet, up her calves, and then her thighs. As he finished, he carefully rubbed the sunscreen all the way to the bottom of her bikini. Then he stood.

His hands felt wonderful on her. She wished that he would touch her all day. She would never tire of the feeling of her brother's strong hands touching her body. He was not touching her in any way that was the slightest bit inappropriate, but still...she was getting wet. She imagined him touching her all over, in every place. She thought about when she had seen him naked and the rush of lust that had washed over her body. She admitted to herself that she loved thinking about him, even in a sexual way. She really needed to get a boyfriend, fall in love, get married, and have sex. In that order.