Miss Miller's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes traveled down her body. The fabric was pulled tightly against her chest and he could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. He had been looking at her breasts all day - or the greater portion of them as her bikini top pushed them up and presented them to his appreciative gaze, and that of every other male on the beach. He didn't know if she noticed, but he certainly noticed men unabashedly staring at her lush body. He didn't blame them and actually chuckled to himself that they probably thought that he was her boyfriend or husband. Now he could see the shape of her breasts and thought he could even make out her nipples where the material was drawn tight. What would it be like to suck and lick her nipples? How would she react?

He noticed that the tee shirt and ridden up her long, supple legs and was barely covering her crotch. He suddenly wondered if she was wearing panties. He was confident that she was, but his curiosity was piqued. He carefully grasped the hem of the tee shirt and slowly, very slowly, very carefully, lifted it. When he had lifted it up as far as he could, he pulled it back toward him. Her panty-clad ass came into view. She was wearing tiny white bikini panties and they were so ultra-tight that he could imagine exactly what her naked ass must look like. It was perfect! He had never seen a better shaped bottom on a woman in his life - not even his delectable little Renee. He wished that she were turned over slightly, so he could get a view of her crotch. As tight as these panties were, he could probably see the outline of her labia. His cock was hardening again and he hoped it wouldn't awaken her. He knew it was wrong, but he was enjoying gazing at his sister's sexy body.

Dinah stirred, so Rob quickly dropped the hem of her tee shirt. When it fell, however, he could still see the very bottoms of her panties. He realized that he had an erection and was glad that Dinah had placed a pillow in his lap.

Dinah yawned and smiled as she looked up into his face. He was stroking her hair. "How long was I asleep?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Half an hour? Go back to sleep if you want. I'm fine," he answered.

"You're so sweet to me. I love being here with you. I don't ever want it to end. I mean..."

"I love being with you, too. I hate that Mom and Dad didn't get to come, but I really do love just having you to myself. By the way, I got a text from Mom. She says that they are heading home tomorrow, but they're not going to try to come down here."

"Awww...I hate that they're not getting to come. But we'll make the best of it, huh?" she said as she sat up. She pulled at her tee shirt when she noticed that her panties were exposed. "Have you been looking at my butt?" she teased.

"Your old stinky butt was right there in my face. What was I supposed to do? Besides, your bikini doesn't cover any more than those underwear..." he laughed.

"Those underwear? You mean my panties? Yes, a bikini covers more. At least mine does. It's different material."

"Can I feel?" he asked as he pretended to reach for her bottom.

She slapped his hand away, playfully. "Keep your paws off my stinky butt, you butt!"

"Actually, I bet your sweet little butt doesn't even stink," he commented.

"Oh, now it's sweet and little?"

"Everything about you is sweet," he told her.

"This is why I keep you around. Compliments. I'll try to think of something nice to say about you. Hey, what's the score?"

*****

The next day found the siblings at the beach again. They, once again, went through the ritual of rubbing sunscreen on each other. When Robbie rubbed his sister's legs, he allowed his fingers to touch the elastic of her bikini bottom, as it was stretched tightly across her incomparable ass. He was finished, having rubbed the lotion over her back and long legs but he was reluctant to take his hands off of her luscious body. He suddenly leaned forward and, as if it were a signal that he was through, he lightly kissed her bottom right below the elastic of her bikini. Then he gave her a firm spank and then stood up.

"Robbie! What did you just do? Did you spank me? Keep your hands off the firm!" she laughed.

"I kissed it, too. Is that okay?"

"No!" She smiled, then said, "Let's go walk on the beach. Can we hold hands again?"

As they walked along she remembered their kisses from the previous day. She had felt comfortable with the tiny pecks, even on her lips, but then it had almost gotten out of hand. They had kissed with passion. She had never been kissed before, but she couldn't get it off of her mind. Was it because it was new to her, or was it because she was so attracted to her own brother? She knew that she had to control herself, but she feared that her body was betraying her. She loved the simple act of holding his hand. She loved the feel of his body as she rubbed sunscreen on him. She had gotten very aroused when he did the same for her - then he had kissed her bottom - and whacked it! She knew he was just playing, but still...it seemed that things were accelerating. She had to find a way to put the brakes on. It was undeniable that she had feelings for him that were far beyond what a sister should feel for her brother, and she thought that he might feel the same toward her. They were alone for a week in a condo, on the beach, where they were barely clothed. It was a dangerous and volatile situation.

They walked for half an hour before heading back to their beach chairs. They held hands the entire time, but barely talked, as both were lost in their own thoughts. She was thinking about him and he was thinking about her.

After reading awhile in the sun, they pulled their beach chairs into the shade. "Okay, Brother Dear, truth or dare?" This had been a game that they often played as teenagers.

"Wow. I haven't played that in a long time. I guess I'll take truth."

"How many women have you dated since your divorce?" she asked. "Is that off limits?"

"Nothing is off limits now, right?" he laughed. "We are adults now."

"Well, all the more reason..." she replied.

"I've been out with two women. One I went out with 3 times. My turn...truth or dare?"

"Truth. I'm scared to ever say dare!" she giggled.

"How many guys have you kissed? Just ballpark."

"Robbie! That's not a fair question."

"Why isn't it?" he asked.

"You know everything I've ever done. You know I have never even dated except a couple of nerds in high school. When do you think I've done all this kissing?"

"I only asked because...well this is embarrassing...because you seem to be very good at it."

Dinah felt her face flush. "Shut up!" she said angrily.

"Dinah? I didn't mean to make you angry. Come on...Sis...I was paying you a compliment. Okay?"

She sighed. "I'm just very embarrassed that I am 28 years old and I've never...I can't even say it. I am not mad, though."

"I know what you've told me, Dinah. You don't want a loser. We talked about all this last night...I didn't mean to hit a sore spot. I love you. I'm jealous of whomever you finally choose as your husband."

"You aren't supposed to say stuff like that, Robbie! We're not supposed to be kissing! We're not supposed to be flirting with each other! We've got to...I don't know!" Suddenly she started crying and Robbie quickly got up and sat down on her chair, taking her in his arms. "Robbie," she sniffled, "You aren't supposed to be holding me like this!" She put her arms around him, desperately holding him close to her.

Eventually Robbie broke the embrace and sat back to look at his sister. She was wiping her eyes and was managing a smile.

"One," she said.

"What? One what?" he asked, perplexed.

"One guy. I've kissed one guy."

"Oh! Dare I ask who?"

"You big dummy. You! Have you forgotten that already?"

"Oh! I didn't know that counted. Sorry...I mean, I'm not sorry..."

"Oh it counts! Maybe not to you, but it counts to me!" she told him, smiling.

He reached for her hand. "You know it counts for me, Dinah. You know I love you...I love you...I'm in love with you," he managed as he looked down at the ground, took his hand from hers and rubbed his hair.

Dinah was silent for a moment. "I know," she replied.

He looked up. Her lovely red hair was caught in the breeze and was whipping across her face. She had removed her sunglasses and he could see her sparkling green eyes. For him, nobody else existed. This woman was his universe now. He couldn't imagine feeling this way about another woman. He was quite sure that he had never even felt this way about Renee.

"What?" he managed. "What do you mean?" His heart was beating out of his chest.

"I know how you feel about me. I'm in love with you, too. And you've known that for a long time, haven't you?" She challenged him with her eyes.

"Dinah. There are some things that people should just never say to each other. Even if it's the truth. I just couldn't hold it in any longer."

She wiped a tear away, then grasped his hand again. "It's not a secret any longer. Right or wrong. I guess it's kinda like an addict. You can't move on until you admit the truth. Right?"

"I don't know, Dinah," he sighed. "I just know that I think about you all the time. I imagine...," he hesitated. "I imagine all kinds of things that I should not imagine about my sister...Dinah, I don't want to ruin our relationship!"

"I am the same way, Rob. Just because I've never...you know...that doesn't mean I don't have a very fertile imagination! Besides, some of the letters that my students write to me...they have such great ideas!" she laughed.

Rob laughed. "Okay, enough serious talk. We have that out in the open. Now...go fix me a sammich. I am starved."

"I'll gladly fix you a sandwich, but not because you order me to. I'll do it because I love you!" she laughed as she stood and began to gather her things to go back to the condo.

*****

They decided that they would nap that afternoon and then go into town for a nice dinner that evening.

Dinah wore a white, button down, sleeveless blouse with a short, straight, green skirt. She chose small, gold, hoop earrings and a tiny gold chain around her neck. Her legs were brown and the short length of the skirt made them look like they went on forever. Robbie wore a white Oxford shirt and tan shorts. His naturally handsome face and warm smile would certainly turn the head of every female that they encountered.

"Wow, Sis, you look amazing!" he told her as she twirled for him, savoring his compliments. "I hope every guy in the restaurant is jealous, because tonight, you're mine!"

"Oh, is that so?" she giggled. "You look pretty amazing yourself, Big Brother. I'm happy to be your girl...woman...tonight!"

They went to a seafood restaurant for which Robbie had made a reservation earlier in the afternoon. It was extremely expensive, but he didn't care. His sister was worth every penny of it. Just being with her, pretending that they were a couple, was worth anything that he had to pay.

The food was excellent. Dinah gorged herself on crab legs and oysters and various other seafood items that they normally didn't eat back home. She even ordered a glass of wine and persuaded her brother to do the same.

As they ate and drank and laughed and talked, they both noticed other people glancing -sometimes staring at them. Particularly Dinah. Her red hair and gold hoops caught the candlelight. Her green eyes sparkled with happiness. She knew that men were staring at her. She felt beautiful and she felt loved. She couldn't remember ever having been so happy in her life.

Dinah ordered two more glasses of wine, but Robbie said that one was enough for him. After all, he was driving. By the time they left, she felt slightly tipsy. It felt good. She had been tipsy very few times in her life.

When they arrived at the car, Robbie opened her door for her and, as she started to get in, she put her hand to his face and pulled him toward her, kissing his lips briefly.

Robbie looked carefully into her face, wondering if she was drunk.

"I'm not that tipsy, Brother Dear. I just wanted to kiss the man I love," she said, but she was giggling a bit more than usual.

Upon arriving home, Robbie went to his room to change. They had stopped at Walmart long enough for him to run in and purchase some boxers. It had been his habit to wear them around the house ever since he was a teenager. After all, they covered as much as shorts and were way more comfortable - unless he happened to get an erection. That was harder to hide in boxers than in regular shorts. He put on a new pair of boxers - navy blue - and went out to the living room to see if the ballgame was still on.

After he had watched an inning or so he wondered why Dinah hadn't come out to watch with him. She had not seemed tipsy by the time they got home, but maybe she took a nap. He didn't think that 3 glasses of wine would make her sick, but with all the seafood she had eaten, it may have...

He got up and went to her room. The door was open and the bedside light was on. "Dinah?" he asked as he entered. "You okay?"

Dinah was laying under the covers, as if she were going to sleep. "I'm fine. I was just drowsy. I was gonna come out in a few. Did you miss me?" she teased.

"Yes, of course I missed you. I put my new drawers on for you," he grinned as he posed.

Dinah laughed. "Yeah, I like 'em. They don't show your butt off like those swim trunks, though."

"Wait. You've been checking out my butt? How dare you!" he mocked.

"You checked mine out. You kissed it, you pervert. Time about is fair play!"

"It didn't taste good, though. Sunscreen all over it. Can I try it again, with no sunscreen?"

"Don't you dare!" she giggled. "My butt is off limits to you!"

"Oh that's a shame. It's such a nice little butt, too. Very sexy. Well, are you coming out or not? My feet are cold. I'm going to grab some socks and finish the game."

Dinah held the covers up. "Get under the covers. I'll warm your feet up. Wait. Have you washed them? I do hate nasty feet."

Robbie eagerly got under the covers with his sister, noting that she was wearing some kind of a nightie and that he could see her long legs all the way up nearly to her crotch. After he got in, he moved his feet to touch her legs.

"Shit!" she began laughing. "I'm sorry. Your feet are cold!" She reached down and found one of his feet with her hands and began to rub it.

"Now that's love right there. Nobody has ever warmed my feet for me since I was a little boy," he remarked.

"Well? I told you I love you. That's old news. Give me the other one," she said as she searched for his other foot.

"That one's not warm yet!" he whined.

"I've got an idea," she said. She flipped over and then reached down and pulled the hem of her nightie until her panties and back were exposed. "Put your feet on my back. That will warm them up."

Robbie's feet were not that cold, but when he saw his sister's tiny white panties revealed, along with her bare, sexy back, he contorted himself so that both of his feet could rest on her warm back.

"That's cold, Robbie. How did your feet get so cold? That actually feels pretty good on my back."

"My feet often get cold when I feel warm, otherwise. Plus, all the air conditioner vents are on the baseboards. When I was standing here talking to you, the air was blowing directly on my feet."

"Oh, poor baby. Sis is here, now. She will take care of you!" she said, more sexily than she intended.

Robbie moved his feet down, off her back, and scooted next to his sister, whose nightie was still in the same position. He reached around her and pulled himself against her. Her warm body was now against his stomach and chest. His hand was on her bare stomach. He was careful to keep his crotch back, away from her perfectly desirable little bottom.

"Robbie," she whispered. "Robbie, what are you doing? We should not..."

"Shhh...please...just let me hold you. Just for a few minutes. Please?" he begged.

Dinah managed to flip over toward him. Gazing in his eyes, she said, "Robbie, this is way over the line. No matter how much..."

Suddenly he pulled her to him and they were kissing. She moaned as she snaked her arm around him and pulled him closer to her.

She realized that they were nearly naked. Her nightie barely covered anything, especially since it was pulled up, exposing her panties. Her breasts were covered, but the material was very sheer. As she pulled her brother to her she could feel her breasts flatten against his muscular chest. She knew that her nipples were so aroused that he could probably feel them digging into his chest, even through the diaphanous material.

He kissed her hungrily. He could feel her firm breasts against his chest and thought he could actually feel her nipples. He was gratified that she was pulling him toward her and eagerly kissing him. He felt his erection throbbing. He couldn't remember his cock hardening to full mast so quickly, but then he had never been in bed with such a sensuous woman in his life. Renee, he now realized, was a distant second behind this goddess - his wonderful sister.

Suddenly he realized that Dinah was licking his lips. He opened his mouth and she tentatively inserted her tongue between his teeth. He suckled her tongue as she moaned and pushed it farther into his mouth. He felt her moving and she was suddenly on top of him, straddled him. She was sitting flush on his enraged cock. He realized that the only thing that separated his cock from his sister's pussy was her tiny panties and his very thin boxer shorts. She suddenly broke the kiss and put both of her hands on the sides of his face. He saw pure love in her eyes. She adored him. She held his face as she leaned forward and kissed him again. This time he thrust his tongue into her mouth, eliciting a groan from her as she began sucking his oral digit.

Dinah could feel her brother's erection beneath her. She was almost totally ignorant of how a man's equipment worked, but she knew what an erection was and she knew that her brother was as sexually aroused as she was. She alternately sucked his tongue, then allowed him to suck hers. She felt that she might have an orgasm from just this...plus the fact that her brother's erection was mashed against her throbbing pussy. She didn't try to move away, though. Instead, she pushed her crotch downward so that his hard cock could stimulate her even more.

Suddenly he broke the kiss. "Dinah," he gasped. "What are we doing? Are you...drunk?"

"No, I'm not the least bit drunk. Don't blame this on that! I know what I'm doing. Do you?"

"I'm just trying to figure out what the line is...where is this going?" he gasped.

Dinah lifted her nightie above her head and threw it off, revealing her bountiful, perfectly-shaped breasts to her brother. Nobody had ever seen her like this and she felt a rush as she revealed her body to her brother. She grasped them and hefted them, proudly showing them to her brother's appreciative gaze.

"Dinah...you're so beautiful," he gasped. Her sheer, unfettered beauty brought tears to his eyes. "I love you so much, Baby," he whispered, realizing that he had never called anyone by that particular pet name - not even Renee.

"Am I your Baby, now?" she whispered. "Am I your woman?" she hesitated as she gazed into his eyes. She had never felt such emotions in her life. "Will you make love to me? Please?" She felt tears spring to her own eyes as she leaned over and tenderly kissed her beautiful brother.

"Dinah! Baby? Are you serious?...don't tease about this, please. I want you! I've never wanted a woman like I want you!" he told her.

Dinah carefully got off of her brother and out of bed. She pulled at the elastic of her panties and allowed them to fall to the floor. She stood totally naked and unashamed before her brother. She knew that he loved her and she knew that he loved everything about her body. She was going to present her body to him to do with as he pleased. And she knew that it would be good for both of them. She knew that she would love it. Would she regret it? Maybe, but that was not a concern at this moment.