Miss Miller's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was astounding. Robbie had always been of the opinion that most women, even great beauties, looked better with skimpy clothes on, rather than totally naked. Even Renee, as beautiful as she was. Not Dinah. Her nakedness was stunning. Her full breasts and flaring hips were in perfect contrast to her tiny waist. Her pussy was neatly trimmed. The labia were hairless and he could see that the moisture sparkling in her slit. She had a "landing strip" above her swollen clitoris. It looked to be the same auburn red as the hair on her head. She was tanned from head to foot except for the areas that her bikini had covered. His cock lurched, enraged with lust.

"You're the sexiest, most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, Baby," he gulped.

She smiled. "I like you calling me that." She crawled onto the bed, her C-cup breasts bouncing enticingly. She pulled the remaining covers off of him. "My turn...this isn't fair!" she pouted.

Robbie pushed his boxers down and off. His 8-inch, fully engorged cock sprang into view. The head was swollen, the size and shape of a large strawberry. It was purple and pre-cum had seeped out, moistening his entire glans.

At the first sight of her brother's hardened penis, she gasped. She never expected it to look this large when it became erect. It had looked rather large when she saw it before, but it looked many times larger now. Though she had never seen a naked man in person, and had seen but a few erections on the internet, she was still amazed at how it looked. Even though she had never had sex, she had used dildos that were as large as her brother. She reasoned that, since he was as hard as steel, it might be harder to get him inside her, and might even be a little painful, but a bolt of pure lust coursed through her body. She thought that this must be a natural, biological, reaction when a female encountered a male who was ready to breed. She could feel more moisture lubricating her pussy. Her body was certainly reacting to this magnificent male - this beautiful man - her brother!

She sat on the bed and gazed at it. "I...I had no idea," she told him. "I've never seen one..." She looked into his eyes. "I'm a little scared, Rob," she whispered.

"Dinah, we don't have to do this...," he stammered.

She lay down beside him and lay her hand on his cheek as she looked into his eyes. "Do you like my body, Rob?" she whispered, barely audible.

"You know I do, Baby..."

"Oooh, there's that word, again!" she smiled. "This body is no accident, Rob. I have worked out for years. Did you know that? Did you know that I go to the gym and go running several times a week? I HATE running!"

"Yes. I knew you worked out, and it has paid off! You're amazing!" he said as his eyes drank in her beauty.

"Do you know that every step I ran, every pushup I did, every sit-up, every arm-curl...I did them, every one of them, for this moment," she told him.

"What?"

"I never in my life intended to have sex but with one man. And he had to be very special. He had to be so special that he deserved all that effort I put into keeping myself in shape...You're that special man. I want you to teach me everything. Will you? Will you be gentle and slow? Will you be patient with me? Will you, Robbie?"

Robbie gulped. He nodded. "I love you so much, Dinah. I hate to bring this up...but are you on birth control?"

"No! I thought you couldn't make babies?"

"The doctor said that I APPARENTLY couldn't and that it wasn't LIKELY that I would father a child," he explained.

"I can't get pregnant right now, anyway. My period is due in a few days. Anyway, I don't care."

"What? What do you mean you don't care?"

"I'm not saying that I want to get pregnant, but if you got me pregnant, I would love it. It would be the product of our love! Nobody would know, of course. The thought is very arousing. But, like I said, I can't get pregnant right now. It's a non-issue."

Robbie chuckled. "Oh, you weren't already aroused?"

"Shut up! You know I am..." she moved nearer to him and kissed his lips tenderly. "I am so in love with you. Make love to me, Robbie."

Robbie sat up as she lay down on the bed. He kissed her face and allowed his hand to touch one of her breasts. They were so firm!

"Ummmm!" she gasped. Then, "Robbie, nobody has ever done anything...I'm not used to being touched...but I want you to touch me all over! I want everything, Baby..."

"Ok, Baby. I will go slow. You tell me what you like and what you don't like." He noticed that she was trembling. "I know you're nervous. We can stop anytime you say. Okay?"

"Okay, thank you. Touch my breasts, please?"

Robbie gently lay both of his hands on her breasts, noting that she did, indeed, have more than a handful. They were large and magnificent! He allowed his hands to rest on her breasts without squeezing or pressing or tweaking.

"Mmmm, Robbie...that feels so good. Now feel of them. Touch the nipples..." she whispered.

Robbie hefted her breasts and felt of how warm and soft, yet firm they were. They were perfect. He stroked her nipples, tentatively, with the tips of his fingers.

"Ohhhh! Mmmphhh! Baby, that... Oh it feels so goooood!" she panted.

Robbie smiled. He loved how this was progressing. He couldn't imagine his sister doing this with anyone else. How would anyone else be this patient and caring and loving with her as he would be? He knew in his heart that nobody on earth could possibly ever love her like he did. He stroked her nipples with his fingers then, applying almost no pressure, tweaked them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Robbieeeeeeeeeeeee! Mmmmmmmmmm!" she wailed as she reached to her pussy and rubbed herself.

Robbie was amazed. She was having an orgasm! From just... having her breasts touched? He lay down and held her close to him as she continued to tremble. Her fingers were busily at work between her legs. She turned her face to him and kissed his mouth, sucking hungrily at his lips and then his tongue. Finally she fell back, breathing hard, her gorgeous breasts heaving up and down.

She snuggled up to him, burrowing her face in his neck. "Sowwy," she said, in a little-girl voice. "I didn't see that coming...," she said as she broke into peals of laughter. "Coming. Get it?" She laughed again.

"You were embarrassed to tell me you were having an orgasm, Baby. From now on, don't be. Okay?" he said tenderly as he delicately kissed her lips. "Okay, Baby?"

She nodded. "Okay. I'm just learning. Am I doing okay?" she smiled.

"B minus so far," he said flatly, then kissed her again. "You're amazing, Baby."

He scooted down in the bed and, holding her breasts gently, swiped his tongue gently across one nipple, looking into her face for her reaction.

"Ungggggggggghhhhhhh! Oh, Baby, wow...that...more, please!"

Robbie swiped his tongue across her nipple, then very gently suckled it.

She pushed her chest toward him and pulled his face to her breasts. "Ohhhh, Robbie, Baby...that feels better than anything...ever! You're going to make me cum!"

When she said that he could feel a trickle of his own lubrication running down from his meatus, across his glans, and down his long shaft. His balls ached. It had been weeks since he last masturbated. He needed release and he needed it soon.

He gazed into her eyes as he suckled a bit harder at her nipple, then, taking as much of her breast into his mouth as possible, sucked at her entire breast as he tweaked the nipple of the other one.

"Unnnnngggggggggghhhhhhh, Robbie! I am cummmmmmmmmmmmingggg!" she cried. "Oh Baby, don't stop..." she said as she reached to her pussy and began fingering her clit again.

Robbie reached down and pushed his sister's hand aside and, for the first time, touched her clit. It was so slick with her secretions! He began to manipulate it like he knew that Renee had loved and he continued to lick and suck at her nipple.

When she came down from her second orgasm, he gave the same treatment to the other breast, until she moaned, "Put it in me, Robbie! I want it now!"

Robbie had planned much more. He wanted to suck her breasts for hours. He wanted to lick and suck her wet pussy. He was hoping against hope that she might get him off in some way because he knew he could not possibly last long. He felt on the verge of cumming. The slightest thing was going to pull the trigger and he would make a huge mess. She needed to know how that worked. She needed to know that men couldn't always control when they came - and more importantly, that they had to have some time to recover.

He lay on his side so that he could peer into her eyes as she, also, lay on her side. They kissed. She stroked his face and he could see how much she adored him.

"Dinah, Baby, you know this is going to hurt, right? I will be as gentle as I can be."

She smiled. "It won't hurt that bad." She blushed, then said, "I use toys. There's no hymen."

Robbie almost laughed. This was too good to be true. He had dreaded that part. He had taken Renee's virginity and it was not a good experience for either of them. "One other thing, Baby...this is embarrassing, but I'm so aroused that..."

"I know. I've thought about that. I've read a lot about it. I don't care. Let's just do it, please? Before I change my mind?"

Robbie regarded her, looking seriously at her to see if she was having doubts.

"I'm kidding. I am not changing my mind, Baby," she whispered.

Robbie moved to get between her legs, as she rolled over to her back and opened her long legs to welcome her brother.

She was panting with lust as he took the head of his cock and ran it up and down her desire-slickened cuntal crease. Her hips reflexively moved up and down at the first delicious contact.

"Oh, Robbie, that feels so good!" she panted.

He reached and lay a finger at her opening, watching her face as he began to insert it. She was so wet and slick that he managed to slip it into her with very little resistance. He could tell that she was going to be tight. He soon had his finger inside her as far as it would go. His sister was moaning and undulating her body beneath him. She was stroking his face, her eyes locked on his. She intermittently closed her eyes, her face a mask of pure bliss, then she opened them and smiled. She was so achingly beautiful.

"I love you, Dinah," he croaked as he began to worm another finger inside her. He knew, from experience, that two fingers inside her would make it much easier when he penetrated her with his cock. He twisted the two fingers inside her, stroking the walls of her vagina.

"You're going to make me cum again, Baby. I don't even know what you're doing, but I love it!" she moaned.

Robbie removed his fingers from her clinging pussy and, making sure she watched what he was doing, brought them to his mouth and sucked her juices from them. She was delicious! He longed to eat her. He would love to lick and suck her delectable little pussy all day!

"Oh, Baby, that's the hottest thing I ever saw," she gasped.

Robbie reached down, never taking his eyes from those of his sister and, once again, plunged two fingers into her warm, slick pussy. He brought them back up and touched her lips. She sucked them into her mouth, tasting and savoring her sex.

"You are a naughty, naughty man, Baby," she whispered.

Robbie leaned over to kiss her. She licked his lips and sucked his tongue. Simultaneously, Robbie rubbed his glans along her opening and began to push as he gazed into her eyes.

She nodded. "Yes, put it in," she gasped.

She was tight and he had to push to get his sizable cock-head past her opening. Her face showed a bit of discomfort as he pushed, but then she relaxed once the head was inside her. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes and threw her head back, thrusting her hips up at him as his throbbing length sank to the hilt inside her.

"I'm cumming," she whispered as her hips continued to undulate beneath him. "Oh Robbie, I'm cumming! It's so beautiful!"

It was impossible to control his own climax any longer. He felt the area between and behind his massive nuts clench, the signal that his load of cum was being released. His vision clouded as the wonderful deep tickle in his cock took over his entire being. He could feel the warm rush of his ejaculate rushing down the length of his cock and begin to violently spew into his sister's warm, clasping, vagina.

"Dinah, Baby...," he gasped as wave after wave of his orgasm shook his body. He felt as if his brain and body had shut down and the only thing he could feel was his penis shooting his pent-up load of semen into his wonderful sister. Every jet of cum felt like another mini-orgasm. He continued to empty himself into her, shot after satisfying shot of his hot sperm pouring into her hungry loins. He couldn't remember ever having a climax that lasted this long. He must have had a quart of the stuff saved up! Nothing had ever felt this good or as satisfying.

Having exhausted his supply of man-seed, he collapsed onto his sister's body. Both of them were now covered in a sheen of perspiration and both were practically hyper-ventilating with their exertions. He felt his cock rapidly dwindling and rolled off of her, onto his side. He opened his eyes to see her looking at him.

"Well?" she smiled.

"You're amazing, Baby," he managed.

"That was the best sex I ever had," she stated, grinning at him.

"I'm glad I could be of service," he told her.

"You're not through. We've just started. You know that, right?"

"I was hoping you'd say that," he grinned. "Did it hurt you?"

"No. A little bit of discomfort at first, but no pain. Nothing but pleasure," she whispered as she took his face in his hands and kissed him tenderly. "I've got to pee, though. Want a bottle of water?"

"Yes, please," he smiled. "Fix me a sammich, too."

"I'm just going to assume you're kidding," she said as she padded to the bathroom, total comfortable in her nakedness.

By the time she got back from the refrigerator and entered the bathroom, Rob was becoming erect again. He couldn't believe what they had just done, but he was eager for more. He had needed to cum so badly and looked forward to it lasting longer the next time. He had put his conscience on a shelf in the nether regions of his brain. This was the woman that he loved and he couldn't dwell on the fact that sex with her was taboo.

"Robbie?" she yelled, sticking her head into the bedroom. "I'm taking a shower. Your stuff is running down my legs. Is it always that much?"

Robbie laughed. "No...I don't...you know...very often. Besides, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," he told her.

"Interesting," she smiled. "I'll be right back. Don't you dare leave!"

Robbie got up and went into the bathroom to take a leak. He could see the image of his sister's body through the translucent shower door. He slid it open and stepped in with her, his cock standing at half-mast.

"Oh, Big Brother!" she said as she reached and grasped his cock, for the first time. "I like the way it feels," she told him as she looked up at him. "It feels...powerful! I love it. I want it inside me again!" she smiled as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him.

The feel of her hands on his cock, along with the sight of her luscious body, had him fully erect again. "I think he likes you," he grinned.

She squeezed it. "I know you know this...but I've never touched one before. You do know that, right? I'm not lying to you."

"I don't doubt you, Sis. I never thought you were lying to me."

She squirted some body wash directly on the head of his cock and began to stroke it up and down his shaft. "Does that feel good, Baby?" she asked.

"Yes, it feels wonderful. You better stop," he laughed as he turned away from her to rinse off.

She put her arms around him as he stood with his back to her. She lay her head against his back and reached one hand down, searching for his cock. She found his balls and allowed them to rest in her hands. They were large and hairy and she loved the way they felt. She moved her hand upward and felt of her brother's throbbing erection. She knew he was ready for sex again. They needed no more foreplay.

She hugged him and kissed his back, wanting to devour him. His body was so amazingly sexy. She wanted to lick him all over. She hugged him and pressed her breasts into his back as she lay her face against him. He suddenly turned the water off and turned to kiss her.

They reached for their towels and hurriedly dried off, brushed their teeth and headed for the bed. Dinah barely beat him back and was on all fours, trying to straighten the covers when he arrived. He smacked her firm bottom and it popped satisfyingly.

"I warned you about smacking the firm!" she laughed, as she rolled to her back and spread her long legs to welcome her brother. "Make love to me, Baby," she groaned as he crawled on top of her and began to kiss her breasts, her throat, and her face. "Robbie, oh I love you so much" she gasped.

Robbie pressed his cock against her opening and, with difficulty, managed to push the head inside her.

"Oh, stop, Baby. I'm not as wet as I was before the shower," she moaned.

Rob slowly withdrew. He leaned over and licked one of her nipples, eliciting a moan of delight. Then he did the other one, which got similar praise. He then kissed her stomach and ran his hands along her well-defined abs before kissing them, running his tongue down her stomach toward her navel.

Dinah now realized what her brother was about to do. She was so excited that her heart began to race and her chest began to rise and fall from her heavy breathing. She reflected that she was breathing harder than she would be after a two-mile run. She placed both hands on her brother's head, gently, as if blessing him for what he was about to do.

Rob looked up at his sister's face, eager to see her expression. He kissed the carefully-trimmed landing strip right above her noticeably swollen clit, then dragged his tongue through the hair and poised it above her clit. Still keeping his eyes on her sister's face, as she gazed down at him, her mouth open, he touched the tip of his tongue to her distended clit.

Reflexively her hips moved her crotch upward and Rob moved his head upward, keeping his tongue gently pressed against her clit. He could feel the pleasure-shock course through her body and saw the delightful changes in her expression.

"Oh fuck, Robbie!" she cried. She couldn't remember ever using this word in his presence before, but right now she didn't care. What difference did that make a time like this?

Rob almost laughed. He knew his sister never, ever used profanity and, in fact, disdained it. He knew that she must be out of her mind with lust to allow herself to use that word - not that he cared one bit; not at a time like this! Carefully, almost in slow motion, he took her clit into his mouth, then ever so gently sucked.

"Fuck!" she screamed. Unexpectedly she pushed his head up and away from her body. Her chest was rising and falling at such a rapid rate that, for a moment, Robbie was afraid that she might be hyper-ventilating. She panted, "I want you inside me."

As Rob crawled back up over her body he took a moment to kiss and suck each nipple for a second. Then his sister pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply. "Will you do that for me some other time, Baby?" she whispered.

Rob was puzzled for a second, then realized that she was talking about his brief oral ministrations. He had had much more in store for her! He smiled and kissed her again.

"Let me," she said as she reached down and found his rock-hard shaft. "It's so hard!" she gasped. She rubbed the head of his cock on her wet slit, then fitted it into her opening and hunched her body upward, moving herself to fit him inside her. Then she lay back and wrapped her long legs around him. "Fuck me!" she moaned.