Miss Miller's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie quickly coated his cock with the lubricant. He pulled her buttocks toward him just a bit so that she was at the perfect level for penetration. He leaned forward and guided the head of his cock against her puckered ring.

"Go slow, baby. You're big!" she moaned.

He pushed and for a moment was not sure he was going to be able to penetrate her tiny nether ring. He pushed as hard as he could and, suddenly, his glans popped inside her. He stopped, not sure if he should try to push farther in quite yet.

"Oh Robbie, you're so big. Just stop for a minute. Don't move!" she panted. "I'm about to cum again. Don't move!"

Then it hit her again. He could feel her impossibly tight asshole mashing his cock, threatening to trigger his own orgasm. His sister was cumming again and he longed to share it with her, but he knew that he would require a recovery period. He gritted his teeth, using sheer will power to avoid cumming as his sister squirmed and panted and moaned and squealed in utter delight.

"Oh Robbie," she panted, barely able to talk. "You're so good to your little sister!"

Did she not realize that every word she said, every delicious sound of pleasure was bringing him closer to the brink? His balls were rolling, eager to blast their load deep inside his sister's rectum.

"Put it in deeper, Baby," she whispered. "Slow. I don't know how much..."

He grasped her hips and pulled toward him as he simultaneously pushed. His cock began to ease deeper and deeper inside her. It was so tight! It felt so good! She was extremely well-lubricated.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss! Oh Robbie, that feels so goooood!" she yelped. "Go deeper. Slow! Go slow, Baby," she panted, her body glistening with perspiration.

Robbie already had over half of his thick, 8-inch cock inside her tight little asshole, but she certainly was not complaining. He pushed again and was amazed that she pushed back toward him, eagerly accepting more of his throbbing gristle. He tried to think of something else to keep from cumming, but his sister's gorgeous ass, filled with her own brother's hard cock was overwhelming his senses. So much taboo! INCEST! Ass-fucking!

Dinah began to rotate her hips in an unbelievably sensuous way as she pushed back toward him. He kept his hands on her hips, guiding her back on his throbbing member. He hunched toward her, eliciting a surprised groan from her, but he was completely inside her. Eight hard, thick inches of cock were impaling his gorgeous, wanton sister - and it was her own brother.

"Oh FUCK, what a horse cock," she squealed. "Is it all the way in, Baby?"

Robbie could barely speak. He nodded, but realized she could not see him. He withdrew about halfway and pushed to slide back in to the hilt. His cock threatened to spew its heavy load into her bowels.

"Oh, Robbie, yesssss!" she screamed. He began to withdraw and plunge back into her depths, picking up the pace and allowing his well-lubricated cock to slide almost all the way out before he slammed back into her, all the while holding onto her hips.

He could feel his sister's asshole tightening and clasping on his swollen cudgel and knew that she was orgasming again. She moaned and shrieked but if she said anything, it wasn't intelligible.

"Cummmmmingggg, so goooood, Baby. Ohhhhhhh, fuckkkkkk, Robbie it's so goooooooooood!" she said as she thrust her ass back at his rapidly pistoning thickness.

Suddenly she fell to the bed, allowing his cock to slip out of her ass. She turned over, looked up at her brother, and said, "Shoot it all over me, Baby!"

Robbie grasped his cock and began to pump it, eager for his own climax. As he felt his hot load of cum rush down the length of his tumescent organ, he saw his gorgeous, naked sister, laying spread-eagled, eagerly watching him pump his cock, as she squeezed and pinched her breasts. Never in his life had he imagined anything as sexy as this young woman at this moment.

His first mammoth spurt of man-seed shot out of his meatus, sailed through the air as if in super-slow motion and, incredibly, landed in his sister's face, some of it going in her mouth. "Mmmmmph," he sighed in satisfaction as another huge gob of his prodigious load propelled itself into the air, followed by several more impressive wads. Most of it landed on her breasts and stomach, but as they diminished, it began to dribble down into her pubic hair, between her widely-splayed legs. "Ohhh, Dinah, Baby..." he gasped.

Dinah was now frigging her clit. "Baby...," she gasped. "That's so fucking hot! I'm gonna cum again! Unnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhh!!" Robbie could see her entire body shaking; he was incredulous that she could possibly be having yet another orgasm. In his experience with Renee, there was no comparison. She had also been multi-orgasmic, but nothing like this. He realized, as he saw her lick her cum-covered lips, that his sister was insatiable.

The siblings held each other for several minutes, then drifted off to sleep. At some point, Dinah got up to use the bathroom and shower. When she came back in the bedroom, he was laying on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey, Lover," she smiled as she rubbed a towel through her hair. Her bare breasts shook delightfully, but Robbie was sated, at least for the time being. "I love you," she said.

"Things are never going to be the same again, are they, Sis?" he asked.

"No, they aren't. Are you having second thoughts?" she asked as she sat on the bed and lay her hand on his cheek.

"No. No, not at all," he smiled. "I can't wait for us to live together as husband and wife...doesn't that sound crazy?"

"It may sound crazy, and we are going to have to be careful what we say around other people, but...in our hearts, we are married. Right?

"Yes, Baby," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply.