Miss Miller's Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better get the front, Sis," he told her, without explanation. The real reason was that he was getting a hardy erection from touching his red-haired sister's sexy body. It felt inappropriate and he didn't want to dwell on it. Yes, he had thought of his sister many times and wondered about her body, but he didn't think it was right. If he allowed himself to think that way, he was afraid that he would begin to think of her in an unwholesome way. He even feared that he might fall for her in a way that would not be appropriate for siblings.

Dinah lowered her sunglasses, squinting up at him. She had intended to do the front herself, of course, but she wondered what his comment meant, exactly. She took the bottle of sunscreen and soon had slathered it all over her exposed skin.

"Walk down to the beach?" she asked as she stood and grabbed his hand.

"Sure...are we holding hands?" he laughed. "I'm a big boy, Mommy."

Dinah threw his hand back at him. "Fine. I was trying to be sweet. But if you want to be that way..."

Rob grabbed at her hand. "I was teasing. Give me your hand!" She twisted away from him and, as he continued to reach for her hand, she was suddenly in his arms, her face mere inches from his. Rob reached for her sunglasses and removed them from her face.

'She is absolutely luscious,' he thought. 'I wish I could kiss her. Would that be so bad?'

Dinah's heart was suddenly racing. Was he going to kiss her? Would she stop him if he did? She knew she wouldn't, even though everything she had ever believed told her that it wasn't a good idea. He was so good looking and she loved him so much. She would do anything for him...within reason.

Rob grasped her hand and stepped back. He started walking toward the beach, her hand in his. He hoped that his erection would go down before she noticed.

Dinah smiled as her brother pulled her along and then they settled into a comfortable stroll as they neared the water's edge. The surf was periodically reaching their feet as they walked along. The sun was very warm, but not extremely hot yet. How could anything be any more pleasant than this? Her favorite person in the world was holding her hand and walking along the beach with her! School was out. No kids to endure. No papers to grade! She felt total, unfettered, freedom. A whole week with her wonderful brother! Things didn't get better than this!

Rob was thinking about his ex-wife. His beautiful Renee. He had been head-over-heels in love with her. They had tried, unsuccessfully, to have children. Rob's doctor told him that, because he had a severe case of Mumps as a child, that he likely could not father children. After that, Renee was never the same. A few months later, she admitted to him that she was pregnant. He knew immediately that it was not his. He offered to raise the child as his own, but Renee wanted a divorce. Rob had been heartbroken.

Rob remembered walking along the beach, holding hands with Renee, just as he was now holding hands with his sister. Renee had been a slender blonde of medium height, but with great breasts. She was, at least to Rob, extremely beautiful. She was sweet and kind and smart and funny. He had adored her. His family had loved her and her family had loved him. He constantly wracked his brain for something that he could have done to have kept her. He tried to accept that it was because he couldn't give her a child. That just didn't seem fair to him, but what could he do? Since she left him, he had hardly dated. He hadn't had sex. He rarely - very rarely - masturbated. His heart ached for her.

"Penny for your thoughts, Robbie!" she said, snapping him out of his reverie. "You look sad. What's wrong? You're on the beach! With me!" She let his hand go and twirled around, teasingly before grasping his hand again and kissing it.

"I'm sorry." He wiped the tears from his eyes. "I'll be better."

"Oh, Robbie, I know you miss her," she whispered as she hugged him to her. His near-naked body next to hers felt way better than it should have. Tingles coursed through her body as her bikini-encased breasts were flattened against his naked, muscular chest.

He held her close and, once again, reached to take her sunglasses off so he could look into her beautiful green eyes. Why did she have to be his sister? She was so lovely, so kind, so gentle...and she loved him as much as he loved her. Without thinking he pulled her head toward him and very quickly and very gently kissed her lips.

Dinah made no move to disengage, but instead looked deeply into her brother's eyes. Her heart raced. She felt emotions that she had never felt in her life. They were confusing. She moved her face toward him and gave him another quick peck (though she wanted more) on the lips.

Dinah stepped back, but took both of Rob's hands and held them. She looked down at the ground as they faced each other. Then she looked in his face again. "I love you, Robbie. I would do anything for you."

Robbie reached and gently wiped a tear away that was coursing down her cute, freckled nose. He swallowed, then told her, "I think you're the most wonderful person I've ever known. I mean that."

Dinah desperately wanted to break the tension. She suddenly stooped and, grabbing a handful of sand, threw it at her brother's chest, then turned and ran.

Rob stooped and grabbed a handful of sand and chased his sister. She was in good shape and was very fast. He soon realized that he couldn't catch her. He stopped and watched as she continued to run down the beach. He admired her shape and, especially, her magnificent ass. Even Renee didn't have an ass that was as shapely as his little sister. He noticed several men watching her as she ran. He smiled, then walked down the beach, following her. She stopped and looked back, then turned and walked back toward their umbrella and beach chairs.

She was lying in the sun, sunglasses on, paperback novel open, and water bottle handy when he got to her. "Hey slow poke! I win!" she smiled.

"This time. I would throw sand on you, but you look too good to mess up," he told her as he scooted his beach chair over next to hers, then reached for his own paperback book that he had brought. Before sitting he stooped over and kissed her forehead.

"What was that for?" she grinned. "Was that my prize for winning?"

"You could say that. Or you could say that I just had the urge."

She raised her sunglasses and peered at him. "Seems like we've both had that urge lately, huh?"

"Yes. Maybe we should cool it with the lip kissing," he stated, half-heartedly.

"Maybe," she replied. "But what's the harm? They were just pecks. It's not like it's foreplay."

Robbie laughed. "What do you know about foreplay? Is there something I should know?"

Dinah felt herself blush, all over. How embarrassing! She should watch what she said. "Um. Definitely not. If you're wondering... no. Never. Not even close." She could feel her face burning, not from the sun, but from her deep blush. Why had she told him this?

"Don't be embarrassed, Sis," he told her. "I think you're very wise. I do wonder, though, why guys are not in line to ask you out. You are very, very beautiful - and it's not just physical. You're beautiful through and through."

"I get plenty of offers for dates. I'm just picky. I'm 28 years old. Nobody paid any attention to me back when I was a girl. I was flat as a board and a ballplayer - more interested in hoops than boys. Now, I'm not going out with just anyone. He has to meet certain...criteria," she giggled.

"Okay," he smiled. "I'm interested. What are the criteria? Can I guess?"

"Sure. Go ahead and guess. I like games," she smiled.

"One. He has to be a man of integrity. Church goer. Honest. Kind...," he stated. "How am I doing?"

"Correct so far. More or less. What else?"

"Let's see. You aren't shallow, so I know that looks aren't high on the list, but he has to be in reasonably good shape, right?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," she grinned. "I don't care about handsome, necessarily. But I take care of myself. I don't want to be with a slob!"

"Yes, Little Sister. You obviously do take care of yourself. You're the hottest girl on the beach, in case you haven't noticed," Rob smiled.

"Robbie, stop it! You embarrass me. You're not supposed to say stuff like that to your sister...even if you think it," she smiled.

"Well, let the record show that I do, indeed, think it. I don't mean to embarrass you, though. But nobody knows but us, right? Nobody has to know what we say to each other, right? Nobody is gonna know that we - gasp! - kissed each other on the - gasp! - lips, right?" he teased her.

"No, indeed. Nobody will know that. Now... let's continue our game...what else do you think I want in a man?"

"Okay...let's see. Smart. Definitely smart. It's not good to have an intelligent woman with an unintelligent man. And...gotta be a Republican. That should have been number one, right?" he laughed.

"Well, he doesn't have to be a Republican, per se. He just can't be a Democrat. I'm not attracted to retards or people who hate our country!" she replied. "My first question is, 'List the accomplishments of Barrack Obama'. Of course, there are none, but a Democrat will say, the Affordable Care Act...which should have been called the UNAFFORDABLE Care Act, and which has ruined the healthcare system in this country..." her voice was rising.

Robbie was laughing. He knew that his sister was passionate about politics. He agreed with her, for the most part, but he often took the opportunity to tease her to get her on a rant. "Okay, okay. I get it. Anything else? Is there anything we left out? Any other qualifications for a man to date my little sister?"

"Well. If he's anything like my big brother, I'll go out with him in a heartbeat...unless he's a Democrat!" she laughed.

The siblings stayed for several hours, alternately teasing each other, talking, and reading. They moved under the shade of the umbrella to keep from getting a sunburn. At one point they walked down to the water and waded out into the ocean until a large wave hit them and swept them both off their feet.

Upon returning, they agreed that it was time to go eat and, perhaps, take a nap. They could come back later and walk along the beach if they wanted. They hadn't decided if they would go to a nice restaurant that evening or prepare something in the condo.

*****

That afternoon, after a nap, Robbie peeked into his sister's room to see if she was asleep. She was propped up in bed reading. She was dressed in tight denim shorts and a bikini top. She looked amazing to him.

"Hey, you awake?" he asked as he jumped on the bed next to her. He was dressed in only swim trunks. "What are you reading, anyway?"

"It's a murder mystery called, 'In the Woods', by Tana French. It's set in Ireland. It's hard to get through the lingo, but it's fascinating! You should read it!" she told him, excitedly.

"Sounds good. Hey, if we go into town I need to go to a Walmart. I kinda forgot something."

"Oooh. That sounds mysterious. What did you forget? You can tell me!" she laughed.

"Underwear. I didn't bring a single pair of undershorts from home. I've been going...commando," he told her, sounding slightly embarrassed.

Dinah snorted; then she laughed out loud, a real belly laugh. Then she suddenly understood why he was naked when she peeked in his room when she was intending to tell him to turn the volume down.

"It's not that funny, Little Sister. I know guys that wouldn't care, but I just don't feel right without them."

"Well, we wouldn't want your...goodies...getting loose, would we?" She laughed again.

"Well, I could just walk around in the buff. You know I normally wear boxer shorts around the house at night. I can just wear swim trunks, but they're not as comfortable," he told her.

"Yeah, yeah. I know about you and your boxer shorts. Mom used to get onto you all the time about it," she giggled.

"I never thought anything of it. Are they too revealing?" he asked her seriously.

"Wow. I...no, I guess not. I mean, I never saw anything. I just thought you might be really...small?" At this she broke into great peals of laughter, yet again.

"That's not funny," Robbie told her, trying to sound serious. "You shouldn't make fun of a man's small...goodies!" At this, he broke into laughter, along with his sister.

When Dinah finally could talk without laughing, she looked at her brother, who was lying next to her on the bed. He was still giggling. "So, Big Brother...I don't know how to ask this, but is it really...small?" She laughed, nervously. She was teasing, but she did want to know what he would say. From what she had seen, she thought it was quite large.

"Shall I show you?" he challenged.

"No! Robbie! No! Don't you dare!" she yelled.

"I am teasing, Sis. Relax. To answer your question, it isn't small, nor is it big. It's just right!" he smiled.

Dinah felt her face grow warm and knew she was blushing. Her face wasn't the only body part that was growing warm. Why and how did she get in a conversation with her brother about his genitals? She really needed to watch herself.

"I think we should change the subject," she suggested.

Robbie gazed at his sister's body. Her stomach was flat, her breasts jutted upward and were pushed up by her bikini top. Her cleavage, in this position, looked magnificent. He felt his cock stir in his swim trunks. Her ass was so perfectly encased in those tiny denim shorts. He wondered what it would be like to peel them off of her. He thought back at some of the things he had done with Renee - things that she had loved - and wondered how his sister would react to those things. He knew that she had absolutely no experience with sex. He needed to stop thinking about that. Then there was her face. She was absolutely gorgeous, by any standard. Her red hair and green eyes complimented each other perfectly. Her lips were full and kissable. Her nose was small, and flecked with freckles as were her cheeks and forehead. Her beauty was almost breathtaking to him.

"Robbie, you're off in the Twilight Zone again! What are you thinking about? Renee? Want to talk about it?" she offered.

He smiled. "No, not this time. I don't think you want to know," he teased.

"Yes I do," she countered. "I want to know. Tell me. Remember, nobody is ever gonna know what we tell each other...or anything else," she said mysteriously.

Robbie reached and ran his hand absently across her stomach. He suddenly realized what he was doing and quickly drew it back. "Sorry..."

Dinah reached for his hand. "It's okay. It feels good," she told him. "Now tell me what you were thinking about."

"You."

"Me? What about me?" she urged, as he continued to stroke her bare stomach. It really felt too good. Maybe she should stop him.

"Honestly? No repercussions?"

"Of course not. Tell me!" she laughed.

"Okay. You asked for it...I was thinking that you may be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen - including Renee. I hope that doesn't embarrass or offend you," he told her as he gazed into her eyes.

"Wow. I mean...," she swallowed as she gazed at him. She longed to kiss him - to hold him and kiss him - for hours. "I don't know what to say, but that means more to me than you can possibly know," she told him as her eyes teared.

Robbie reached for her and she eagerly came to him. Her arms encircled him as her lips sought out his mouth. They kissed - not a sensuous tongue kiss, but a passionate kiss, nonetheless. Robbie stroked her back and his hand found the back tie of her bikini. He played with it, desperately wanting to untie it and reveal his sister's luscious breasts.

Dinah broke the kiss and gasped for air. She kissed his ear and whispered, "Please don't, Robbie. Please don't. I...want you to... but please don't..."

Robbie broke the embrace and pushed himself up to a standing position. His cock was achingly hard and he knew that it was tenting his swim trunks. "I'm sorry, Dinah. I just got carried away. Please don't be mad?"

Dinah noticed that the material of his swim trunks were protruding outward. He had an erection! For her! Her sweet brother was aroused for HER. She felt a bolt of lust run through her body and knew that her panties were saturated with her own juices. She couldn't believe it! Their bodies were preparing themselves for sexual intercourse. Their bodies didn't care if they were siblings! Their bodies wanted sex. Their bodies wanted to mate, to breed, to produce children, if possible. She had never in her life wanted anything so badly. She knew that this was nothing but pure lust. Her body demanded sex. She had to get her mind off of this. She could masturbate later. Yes - she would even allow herself to think of her brother. She would imagine them having sex as she brought herself to several earth-shattering orgasms!

Dinah gasped. "I'm...not mad! How could I be mad? Everything's okay...right?"

"I'm going to take a shower. Do you want to go out to eat? I can cook. I don't mind," he told her.

"Okay, let's stay in and watch TV. I'll help you cook," she told him. He turned and left the room.

Dinah jumped up and quickly changed clothes. Her panties and even her denim shorts were saturated. She was tempted to masturbate as her pussy was throbbing with need, but decided that she would wait until after she went to bed so she would have as much time as she wanted. She took her bath robe to the other end of the condo and took a quick shower, then returned to her room and locked the door.

She considered what she should wear, since they were staying home. She was convinced, now, that her brother was aroused by her body. She should wear something conservative, shouldn't she? She searched through her clothes and couldn't find anything that was comfortable, casual, and that was as "frumpy" as she wanted. She ended up slipping a long tee shirt on. It came almost to her knees. Should she wear a bra? No way. That wouldn't be comfortable. She was on vacation. She pulled a pair of bikini panties on, then stood in front of the mirror. She decided that she didn't look overtly sexy. It would have to do.

*****

Rob grilled hamburgers downstairs on one of the grills that was provided for condo guests. Dinah microwave baked some potatoes and made a salad. They sat on the deck, overlooking the pool and the ocean in the distance, as they ate.

Both siblings were Atlanta Braves fans who, in the summer, played almost every night. Rob found the game and they both settled on the sofa to watch. After a few innings, Dinah felt drowsy. She lay a pillow in Rob's lap and then lay her head on it and was soon asleep.

Rob allowed himself to gaze at her lovely face, and to consider how much he cared for her. He has always been extremely fond of her, but after his divorce he had come to love his sister in a deeper way. She allowed him to complain and talk to her for hours on end. He figured that she probably put the phone on speaker and went to sleep at times, but he could never detect that for sure. She was genuinely worried about him. She texted him several times a day and tried to keep his spirits up. She sent him funny pictures and memes. She sometimes called him just to tell him a joke. At some point, he now realized, she no longer seemed like "just a sister" to him. He loved her. It was more than sibling love, but he wouldn't allow himself to think of it as "romantic". He knew that was wrong and that it was dangerous.

Now he wondered. Was he in love with her? His feelings for her were deep. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her - and it was more than her astounding beauty - it was much more. She represented something to him that was much more important than anything physical. He couldn't decide what to call it, but he did know that he longed for her. He had not planned their earlier embrace and passionate kisses, but he knew that was exactly what he wanted. He wanted more of that. Her lips were delicious and her body was amazing. Her barely-covered curves pressing against him, eagerly and willingly, was almost more than he could bear. His erection had been evidence of how much he desired her. He knew he should not think of his sister in those terms, and it was unthinkable that they have sex, but perhaps...just perhaps...there could be a compromise? Just occasionally? Would she allow him to hold her for a minute? To kiss those sweet lips for just a moment? When he told her that he loved her, would she really understand? Would she know what he meant? Did he dare wonder if she felt that way toward him?