Miss Pamela Ch. 13

Story Info
Lisa takes charge for a day.
3.3k words
4.32
3.7k
3

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa drove us to my shop that morning. From the moment we awakened she had taken the reins. The night before I'd used her hard, so it fit perfectly with the switchy character of our relationship. When I got into the passenger seat of her car, I noticed a bag from Desiree's Dungeon that was a sure sign she had some new game in mind. I enjoy serving Lisa and her wicked ways as much as I enjoy using her when the ball's in my court, so today promised to be delicious, naughty fun at my expense.

The Surf Punks song, "And Then the Cops Came," was playing on the stereo as we drove along the beach. It was certainly an appropriate choice for us. Those crazy rich boys from Malibu were a favorite of mine, and apparently Lisa enjoyed them as well. "Water Sports" was playing as we pulled to a stop in front of the shop.

Immediately upon entering she turned to me with a stern demeanor, "strip, slut."

"Yes Miss Lisa."

I quickly yanked my Hobie t-shirt over my head, doffed my board shorts and adopted the presentation pose. She circled me in full Domme mode, handling me casually. She cupped my balls, hefting them as if judging their weight.

"These babies feel nice and full for me."

"They are Miss Lisa."

"If I let you cum later, I'll expect a generous load."

"I always give you all I've got, Miss."

She squeezed hard and I whimpered at the deep ache. She rolled them against each other forcefully, increasing the pain.

"That hurt?"

"Yes, Miss," I choked out, fighting to maintain control.

"Good."

She released them, then administered a sharp slap that mixed a sharp sting with the deeper pain. I yelped and fought back tears.

"Grab your ankles bitch boy."

As I obeyed, my sphincter twitched, as if it knew full well why I was adopting this position. She caressed my butt cheeks, slipped her fingertips into my crack, and spread me open.

"You have such a pretty fuck hole."

"Thank you, Miss Lisa."

"I've been thinking about fucking you for a few days."

"Yes, Miss."

"You need a good fucking, don't you?"

"I do, Miss."

"Good boy. Beg me for it."

"Please fuck me, Miss."

"You can do better than that, slut."

"Miss Lisa, please fuck your horny slut in his randy fuck hole."

"That's more like it."

I twerked a little to invite her. She scoffed and smacked my right cheek as hard as she could making me nearly straighten from the impact and leaving a vicious sting. She quickly delivered another to my other cheek. Her fingers then found my crack and she teased my puckered opening with first one fingertip, then two, slipping them in to the first knuckle dry.

"You love being my bitch, don't you fuck boy."

"Yes, Miss, I love when you use me."

"You're such a slut."

"Yes, Miss, your slut."

"You'll suck a cock for me and open your ass for a thorough fucking, won't you?"

I nodded with a sheepish smile.

"And you'll love giving me that submission, won't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"See that bag from Desi's shop?"

She pointed toward it sitting on the floor across the room.

"Yes, Miss."

"Get it and bring it here."

She gave me a hard swat on the ass to send me scurrying for the bag. I was pretty sure what the bag contained based on the shape. That knowledge made my balls draw up defensively. She grinned wickedly when I handed the bag to her.

"Ankles."

I bent at the waist to grab my ankles as she stepped behind me brandishing the smoothly finished wooden humbler. She grabbed a handful and pulled my balls out behind me. It took a couple of minutes for her to loosely position the sections around my scrotum. I cringed at the potential mistreatment she might have in mind for my trapped jewels.

When she'd tightened the wingnuts to firmly trap me, she delivered a stinging swat with her hand. I yelped and pulled away.

"Stay still bitch boy. Those balls are mine today, correct?"

"Yes, Miss Lisa, your balls."

She delivered another swat and strode away toward the bed.

"Heel."

I followed her on hands and knees to the edge of the bed where she lay down on her back with her spread legs dangling to the floor. Her gorgeous gash was spread invitingly, glistening with her sweet juices enticing me. I needed no instruction to come closer and bring my mouth where I could extend my tongue to sample her. I knew what she liked and got right to it.

The position she'd adopted offered her pussy perfectly and my tongue easily slipped into her hot wetness. She sighed happily as I tongue fucked her slowly, probing as deep as I could. From past experience with her delightful womanhood, I knew that this would quickly prepare her for a full-frontal assault on her swelling pearl.

She combed her fingers into my shaggy flow encouraging my oral worship. The increased flow of silky juices told me it was time to give her clit an initial exploratory tongue flick, which was rewarded by a deep moan and her hand pulling my head tighter to her sweet oozing snatch.

"Yes, baby, just like that. God how I love your mouth."

I could only mumble indistinctly since the cat had my tongue, but she got the message and I'm sure the vibrations from my grunting accentuated the actions of my mouth.

It wasn't one specific thing that aroused me so incredibly when I had my face buried between her lithe thighs feasting on her perfect pussy, but the entirety of the experienced never failed to make my cock rock hard. That combined with the position made the humbler tug painfully against my balls. Of course, that played perfectly into the day's switch. Lisa and I were such an amazing fit, flipping roles seamlessly to accommodate our panoply of perversities.

I raised up for a moment, looked up with my face glistening with her sweet nectar, "I love you so fucking much," and quickly returned to my meal.

As I flogged her clit with my tongue she rocked her hips, controlling the contact to her liking. The rhythm of her motions guided me to meet her and the contraction of her core told me she was getting close, so I worked harder to drive her over the falls. When she came it was massive, making her cry out and buck her

hips as she squirted a flood of cum mixed with a bit of pee I thought.

She clutched my head tightly amid spasms of release. She shook and quivered for minutes as her climax gradually diminished. I remained still except for my mouth gently drinking her flow.

"I think I peed a little."

"I think so."

"Was that okay?"

"Very okay, Mistress."

"Maybe we should explore that further."

"If it would please you."

"Water Sports. The Surf Punks."

"Exactly."

"I think I would like to train you to be my urinal. That could be really fucking hot."

"Yes, Mistress."

"The idea excites you?"

"I think so."

She popped up from the bed and headed for the shower. When we got there, she began to loosen the wing nuts on the humbler. Once the device was opened she slipped it off.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"It'll make it easier for you to lie flat on your back. I think we should try this in the shower the first time. We don't want the bed to get wet if you can't handle this."

"Okay, I'll do my best."

She stroked my cheek gently.

"I'm sure you will, baby."

Once I was lying flat on the shower floor, she squatted above me. Her pussy was poised over my face. I tried to raise my head, a new wave of hunger for her impelling me to taste whatever she gave me, as it always did.

"Easy tiger, we've got plenty of time. Are you ready?"

I nodded eagerly, smiling up at her.

"Yes, Mistress."

The first gush of her stream still took me by surprise as it splattered on my face. She'd tried to direct it toward my mouth, but spray struck me more broadly. A few drops found my eyes, stinging and making me turn my head. She managed to stop her flow and let me clear my face.

"Do you want to stop?"

"I think this might work better if you lower yourself so you can really just piss in my mouth, Mistress."

"Would you like that?"

"I think so."

"Mmm, that's really hot."

"I really need to please you, and it should be easier that way."

She deepened her squat to bring her lovely folds to my mouth and spread them with two fingers to expose her pee hole and centered it on my parted lips.

"Ready?"

"Yes, "

I braced myself for the expected powerful jet of her golden offering that began quickly and forcefully, immediately filling my mouth with her hot, bitter excretion. I swallowed quickly, but some overflowed to cascade down my cheeks and onto the shower floor. I continued gulping down her pee until the stream tapered and eventually eased to a dribble.

"I don't need to ask you about how that made you feel."

She reached down to take hold of my rigid cock.

"I will have to train you to become better so we can do it in bed without messing the sheets."

"Yes, Mistress."

"That'll be fun, don't you think, slut?"

"I do Miss Lisa, it felt very hot and intimate."

"Mmm, good boy."

She pulled me up by my balls, cuffed my hands behind my back, and dried me with a rough towel. She paid particular attention to my still hard cock and balls, rubbing them forcefully until I whimpered.

She led me from the bathroom by a tight handful of my throbbing nuts when the sound of a knock on the door startled me.

"I forgot to mention that I invited my girlfriend to join us today."

"What?" I couldn't believe my ears. Offering myself to serve her was, one thing, a surprise guest was another.

"Kristine, she works with me. I invited her to come play with us."

"I thought you were going to fuck me."

"Patience, baby, you're going to enjoy this."

I gave her a suspicious look to answer the wicked smirk she' directed at me.

"Answer the door."

My look changed from questioning to scared as I gestured toward my nakedness.

"Do as you're told, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I walked toward the door as another knock sounded, took a deep breath and opened it to reveal a striking, young blonde woman. We took each other's measure briefly before walked up behind us. She had long blonde hair, lovely blue eyes, and a slim body barely concealed in tight cutoff blue jean shorts and a clingy t shirt.

"Come in Kristine. Present slut."

She entered, I close the door behind her and snapped into presentation position. Lisa and Kristine kissed cheeks. Kristine walked around me, assaying me without touching, yet.

"He is pretty."

"Feel free to inspect him."

"Thank you."

She ran her hands over me, stroking my pecs and tracing my abs with fingertips, then slowly explored my traitorous cock which was of betraying me by thickening and beginning to stand in stages.

"That is definitely a lovely cock, lucky girl."

"And he's very skilled with it."

"Mmm."

She hefted my balls assessing them while my manhood finished standing to its full measure. She took it in hand and stroked me, smoothing my glans with her thumb. I felt the moisture she spread from a drop of precum that emerged to coat her digit.

"He likes being handled."

"He does."

Without abandoning my cock, she slipped her other hand behind me to caress my butt. She cupped one cheek and squeezed firmly, then trailed her fingers through my crack. Her middle finger found my hole and pressed in to her first knuckle. That made me rise slightly onto my toes and pressed my cock into her grasp.

"He's quite a specimen, Lisa. You're a lucky girl to have slut like him."

"That's why I invited you. Would you like to join us this afternoon for some fun and games?"

"Are you kidding? Of course, I would."

Her hands became more aggressive. She squeezed my balls and probed a little deeper into my anus.

"What are his limits?"

"No scat, but he has a lovely tongue. No permanent damage. He's a sweet switch, but he's deeply into his subbie mode today."

"Oh yummy."

Kristine practically bounced with excitement at this revelation.

"You'll happily offer your services to my friend Kristine, won't you, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"What a delightful offer, I'll take you up on it. Bend over, slut."

"Yes, Miss Kristine."

I did and took the liberty to reach back and spread my cheeks to offer my hole for her examination. She quickly took advantage and began invading me with two fingers probing to their full length.

"Nice and tight. Not virginal, but not stretched out yet."

"He likes getting fucked, though. Don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Perfect. Here's some lube, Krissy. You're welcome, slut."

She smeared a generous dollop into my crack, then added another glob deep into my hole with two fingers.

"You should let him suck your cock first. You'd love to suck Krissy's pretty cock, wouldn't you, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Then ask her nicely."

"Miss Krissy, may I please suck your cock before you fuck me with it."

"Well how could I deny such a polite slut? Of course, you may suck my cock. Turn around and kneel."

I turned and knelt before her. She leaned forward to stroke my cheek affectionately, "Such a pretty baby."

She pulled her t-shirt over her head to reveal her small, but lovely tits then unbuttoned her cutoff jeans that were molded perfectly to her slim hips and haughty, tight butt. My cock throbbed at the prospect of the final unveiling as her thumbs hooked the waistband of her panties. When she pulled them down, I was stunned by the sight that confronted me when her very manly cock sprang out from between her legs.

"I told you I had a surprise for you."

Wide eyed and shocked, I looked to Lisa and saw her flashing an evil, wicked smile at me.

"What is it? You said you'd suck a cock for me. And you've been dying to get fucked all day, haven't you."

I couldn't argue, it was true. And while Kristine's long, willowy cock was a surprise to a straight guy like me, somehow since today was all about my submission to Lisa and she obviously wanted to make me do this... So, I smiled sheepishly up into Kristine's lovely blue eyes. She returned a smoldering smile, and I glanced down at the cock I was apparently expected to suck.

"You can touch it if want."

I didn't see the point in feigning disinterest, so I extended my hand and softly stroked the turgid pole. I slid my hand down to cup her smoothly shaved scrotum and caressed her balls. She responded with a sigh and a soft moan. In for a penny. I decided to dive in and moved my lips to kiss the tip, then slipped her entire glans in caressing it with my tongue and gently rolled her balls in my hand. I slipped her deeper into my mouth, stroking the underside of her now fully erect cock with my tongue and milked the base of her shaft with my other hand.

"You've done this before."

"Lisa likes me to suck her strap on before she fucks me."

"So how do you explain how expert your mouth feels right now."

"I'm trying to do what I would like if you were sucking mine."

"Nice. Take it all. And if you're very you might get to feel my mouth, someday."

She thrust forward, forcing her cock into the top of my throat. I resisted, gagging as she swirled her glans and pulled my head toward her.

"You go, Krissy, skull fuck him."

Kristine pulled my head away and slid her cock out of my mouth.

"I want his ass. Why don't we share him? That could be really hot. Let him eat you while I fuck him."

"You're delightful Krissy, I love it. Up."

Lisa brusquely signaled me to rise with a hand gesture.

I stood; Lisa grabbed my balls and dragged me to the bed. She lay down on her back and spread her legs. I didn't need instructions and practically launched into her perfect pussy mouth first. Kristine followed close behind me. She grabbed my hips, wrestled me into the position she wanted, and brought her cock to my puckered fuck hole. She pressed slowly into me with one hand aiming her cock and the other handling mine. She was big enough that it hurt a bit when she first entered but it quickly began to feel good, and when she found her full stroke, it was really hot. On the other end I was slurping up Lisa's delicious juices that flowed freely.

Lisa came first squirting a bit. There was definitely a bit of pee in it and of course that turned me on. The whole scene was blistering. Lisa flooding my mouth with cum and piss while her beautiful trans girlfriend pounded my ass. The sex was laced with humiliation that I probably should have felt but didn't. I twerked a bit to help Kristine fill me with her cum that I found myself craving. I'd always known I was kinky, but this new level surprised me. My first real cock, amazing. I really liked it, even more amazing.

She caught me by surprise with her first orgasmic spasm, driving herself brutally into my aching ass and crying out with joy. She milked my cock as she thrust hard and deep.

Lisa squirmed her way under me to replace Kristine's hand on my cock with her sweet mouth. She sucked me lovingly as Kristine drove us to orgasms thrusting her cock against my prostate. Lisa's mouth sucking and her tongue working my cock perfectly made me explode. I shot multiple streams of cum into her mouth and she swallowed my donation greedily. My final spasms and Kristine's shuddering finish timed out perfectly, leaving the three of us collapsing together in a sweaty, satiated

scrum.

I'm not sure but I guess we must have drifted off together, because when I awakened, Kristine was beginning to rise from the mattress, muttering about having to get to work. She leaned over to give me a tender kiss and a stroke of my cheek.

"Thanks, slut, we'll have to do this again, soon."

"I'd like that, Miss Kristine."

"Thanks for inviting me, Lisa, that was a blast. See you tomorrow."

"That you will. Maybe we can meet up Thursday, we're both off then, aren't we?"

"I'd love that."

Kristine strolled out with a provocative stride that promised Thursday might even be hotter than today had been.

"I'm really proud of you, baby. You were so fucking hot. When you ate me while she fucked you, goddamn that was the hottest thing ever."

"I'm glad I please you today, Ma'am. I really liked it too. I wasn't sure when I saw her big cock, but it was really fucking hot."

"So, you liked your first real cock?"

"Very much."

It felt like I blushed. She kissed my lips and gave my cock a gentle squeeze.

"Tomorrow is goingto be yours, Master."

"Oh yeah?"

"I need to be used hard and put away wet."

"I think we can definitely arrange that, fuck toy."

"I've been thinking about how you flogged my pussy that night a lot lately."

"That was blistering hot."

"It was. I'm not trying to top from the bottom, but, just sayin'."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. The kiss deepened and soon we were fucking like monkeys.