Miss Pamela Ch. 14

Story Info
Tommy's turn to give Lisa a taste of her own medicine.
2.3k words
4.5
1.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa didn't need to be told that I expected a happy beginning. Her mouth as always was a little slice of heaven. She took me greedily into her throat while gently stroking my balls, and even threw in a bit of humming for good measure. I swear she gives the best head I've ever enjoyed.

I tried to resist cumming for as long as I could, but Lisa could suck a bowling ball through a straw and I finally succumbed, shooting like a firehose into her welcoming mouth. She swallowed my load like a champ, gulping it down greedily.

I rolled her over onto her front to stroke her beautiful ass, letting my fingers explore her crack and tease her puckered hole. She responded, happily raising up to meet my fingers and opening herself to my exploration.

"I think you need something in that hungry hole, don't you, fuck toy?"

"Yes, Master, I do."

I got up to find the implements I required to continue the activities I'd been planning for this morning. Lisa regarded me with a plaintive look when I returned to bed.

I placed the items I'd collected on the bedside table.

First, I applied a liberal smear of lube to her crack and anus drawing a needy moan. She raised her hips to present her ass to me and made another effort to open herself. I coated the fat plug I'd selected and placed the tip at her eager opening.

"Please, Master."

"Please what?"

"Please fill me."

Her eagerness was very endearing, so I pressed the plug in, slowly stretching her until the flared part made her whimper as I forced it inside her. It finally popped and she yelped, then sighed.

"Better?"

"Yes, Master, thank you."

I gave her a hand signal to roll over. She complied quickly accompanied by an expectant look. I swung the clovers like a pendulum above her. Her eyes widened in anticipation of the pain to come.

"Spread your legs."

When she complied, I parted her labia with my fingers to expose her little pink pearl, then opened the jaws of one clamp, pressed it close so it surrounded the clit, then released it. It appeared to be seated properly and the cry she responded with confirmed my supposition, but I tugged the chain to assure it. That wrenched a full scream from her, satisfying me that it had a solid bite.

With marginally less force I pulled the chain and stepped away from the bed.

"Follow me."

I walked toward the bathroom, and she stumbled out of the bed trying to keep up.

"Master, this hurt so much."

"I imagine it does."

I stopped in the shower enclosure, turned to face her and eased the pressure on the clit leash.

"It's time for your urinal training to begin, fuck toy."

"Yes, Master."

"Kneel."

She did and I stepped close to bring my cock near her mouth.

"You may take me into your mouth. No sucking or we'll be here a long time."

She parted her lips to slide her mouth around my cock and held it calmly. It took about two minutes before I was able to release my bladder and begin to actually flood her mouth with my piss. The first hot blast took her by surprise and some of my golden flood escaped, spilling over her lower lip, trickling down her chin and dripping onto her tits.

She looked up at me as she struggled to keep up with my flow, gulping and gagging to let more spill until it slowed and finally stopped. She suckled to draw the last drops from me before giving my urethral slit a final cleansing lick.

"I'm sorry I couldn't swallow every drop, Master."

"That's why we came to the shower for this. You'll get better with training, as will I."

"I get what you mean about it. That does feel amazingly submissive, and really intimate."

I encouraged her to rise by pulling on the clover chain clit leash until she was on tiptoe. She whined and shuddered. I leaned in to kiss her tenderly as she suffered so prettily.

When I eased the lifting pressure she settled back on her feet, breathing deeply as tears slid down her cheeks.

I led her from the shower, and she staggered. Trying to thrust her hips forward as she walked to lessen the pain of being pulled by the clamp squashing her clit relentlessly made it hard to keep up.

At the bed she lay down on her back continued to mew pitifully and looked at me beseeching.

"Would you like that clamp off my clit, fuck toy?"

"Yes, Master, it hurts so much."

I reached for the wicked hardware, twisted it like a key and gave it a shake.

"I will try to see if we can make you cum for me like that, but not right now. I want you to think about that one for a while. Wrap your mind around it. I plan to teach you to truly equate pain and pleasure like that."

She looked extremely unconvinced, but gave me a trembling, "Mm hmm."

I released the clamp suddenly. She screeched in response to the agony of blood rushing back into her tortured nub. There are eight hundred nerve endings in a clitoris and every one of them fueled her scream.

I leaned own to kiss her tortured pussy, licking her folds, separating them with my tongue to access her clit and softly soothe it with my tongue until her whimpers morphed into moans of pleasure and desire. The contrast surely amplified her pleasure. When the dominant switches from inflicting pain to giving pleasure the sub's psyche spins to keep up, it's an amazing feeling.

Like a gun established early in a film, the flogger curled on the bedside table loomed at the periphery of the scene. Once established it must be used, right?

She knew it was coming, it was merely a matter of when. The focus all day had been between her legs. Another hoary old concept, "what's past is prelude" equally applied.

"Master?"

"Yes, baby?"

"The way you worry about making me cum is very cool. I think we both won the lottery."

"Switch perfection. I feel the same when you are using me."

"Exactly."

I leaned over her to suckle her nipples and gnaw on them a little. I started with the right one. She moaned happily from the suckling then squeaked at the gnawing as I continued with the palette of pain and pleasure alternating. The nipple swelled nicely from my ministrations. I pinched behind it to make it stand out, surrounded it with a clover's jaws and released them to close forcefully on the swollen flesh.

She cried out at the harsh pain and continued whimpering as I shifted my oral attention to the other side. The pleasure of my sucking and tonguing her left nipple melded with the clamp digging into her right to create a symphony of sensation for her. When I shifted to biting her left, she cried out again which made my cock twitch against her thigh.

Her eyelids fluttered as I looked up to examine her reaction. As I moved, my cock poked her thigh strongly and she made an effort to rub against it.

"I love the way my suffering makes you so hard, Master."

I reached down to cup her sex and found her soaked.

"Pretty cool how suffering for me makes you wet like a swamp."

"I love you so fucking much, Master."

"I love you too, Baby, so fucking much."

We threw our arms around each other and shared a deep passionate kiss. I got a taste of my own medicine when the clovers dug into my chest.

I let the tip of my cock tease her folds as we kissed without trying to enter her. She rocked her hips attempting to capture me unsuccessfully. Her needy mewing was delicious.

I decided it was time for the main course and reached for the flogger. When I dangled it above her, she cringed fearfully. The mind fuck implicit in what she knew I would be doing with it resonated between us. The leitmotif of the entire scene, pleasure versus pain was of course a perfect encapsulation of BDSM's essence.

The tendrils of leather, swirling to describe delicate designs on her skin, titillating me and terrifying her. She shivered and made a high-pitched sound. Goose bumps decorated her nipples.

I flicked the flogger to deliver light strokes to her lovely little tits that made the clovers dance. The chain was in the way, so I grabbed it and brought it to her lips.

"Hold this for me."

I pressed the chain between her lips. She opened them for me and took tentative hold of the metal with her teeth.

I drew the tips of the tresses down from her clamped nipples to her mound where I circled them before teasing them all the way down her inner thighs, before gradually retracing the trip. I lay them there so three inches were draped on her, lying flat between her tits, and slowly drew them down until there were tresses lying gently on her belly and pudendum.

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, Master."

Well aware of how that was going to be engineered there was a tremor of foreboding in her voice.

I gave the flogger handle a soft shake, just enough to bring the tresses lying on her skin to life.

"I'm a very generous Master, aren't I, letting you cum more often than most would. Don't you agree?"

"I'm so lucky to have you, Master. You take very good care of me and my needs."

I began to draw the limp thongs back and forth slowly across her mound, letting them strokes her curtains. She moaned in response to the leather's caress.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes, Master."

"You like the intimate touch of the leather drawing gently across your sex."

"Yes, I do, Master."

I twitched my wrist, so the tresses danced against her. I slowly increased the amplitude of these movements making the strands rise and fall more quickly. They started to land with a bit more force.

The look on her face told me that this technique was giving her more pleasure.

I began to mix long, slow passes of the tresses lying flat with delicate flicks that made them land a bit more sharply. She began rocking her hips, making her mound rise into the flogger.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"You're a randy little slut, aren't you?"

Her legs parted wider seeking more contact from the flogger.

"A perfect cum slut."

"Your slut, Master. Your property to use however you want."

I began to make slow circular motions, spinning the tresses so they made crisp smacking sounds as they met her flesh. The impact was still gentle enough to be seductive and sensual, but close to the point where they would begin to really sting.

Our eyes met and locked together as I gradually increased the power I put into the strokes and the impacts began to sound sharp. Her responses betrayed the pain that the leather strands were imparting.

With each rotation I increased the speed and power of the tresses' impact, and she began to whimper.

I adjusted the distance trying to make only the very tips meet her labia. I concentrated the energy to a small area to focus and amplify the pain, then mixed in some strokes that laned hard and flat to mix thuds with finer stings.

The next stage began with reversing the direction, so the strikes came from below. Her reaction to those upward blows was rewarding, indicating that these were increasing her arousal. Overall, her response to having her pussy flogged was fascinating. The flat thudding strikes seemed as if they were more effective in coaxing her toward an orgasmic reaction, so I began to concentrate on those, nearly to the exclusion of the glancing, stinging ones.

"Is this working for you, baby?"

"Oh my god, yes, Master. I love it."

"My delightful pain slut."

I took the clover chain from her teeth and gradually extended it, stretching her nipples high above her chest as I continued building the power of the strokes swinging up into her pussy. The entire area was passing pink and turning red, deepening in hue with every impact. Lisa's moans were increasing decidedly as well and proclaiming her arousal. It was obvious that this was working for her, and I began eagerly anticipating her release as I accelerated the pace further.

"Master, may I cum please?"

"Yes, baby, cum for me."

A series of waves swept through her body beginning in her legs, thrusting her hips high to meet the flogger, then sweeping up to raise her tits and lift her head as she cried out in ecstasy. The release shook her. She trembled and quaked with the power of it.

I drank her reactions in, trying to share in the explosive joy she was experiencing. Being witness to her eruption was unique and beautiful. Helping her achieve such an amazing moment of joy was incredibly fulfilling as her Dom and lover.

I put the flogger on the bed and lay down beside her. She was still trembling a bit, in the final throes of the powerful force that had shaken her to her core. I wrapped her tenderly in my arms, murmuring soft endearments as I stroked her hair. She began to weep.

"I love you, Lisa."

"Oh, Master, that was amazing," she whispered in a shaky breathless voice.

We lay like that for long moments, quietly touching. whispering softly, savoring the moment we had just shared. I continued to stroke her as she came down from the intensity of her mind-blowing orgasm, enjoying her after care as thoroughly as I had enjoyed the whole scene that preceded it.