Miss Rose Desperate to be Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William did so, and at that point Peter and Adam got a nice surprise. Ally's balls were bound up tight with a pink silk ribbon, separating his two balls and pushing them forward. The ribbon was then wrapped tight several times round the base of his cock and tied with a very nice bow.

As William shafted up him, Ally's cock and balls bounced up and done in a very fetching manner. The two of them stood watching, feeling their own stiff cocks and lusting after the two groom's bums.

'Well, that's a nice little bonus. Peter, you take William, it'll be a new experience for you and I'll fuck Miss Ally here, she looks as if she needs some more.'

So saying, he jumped on the bed, pushed his trousers down, pushed Ally's dress further up and shoved his cock up 'her' arse. At the same time Peter was on to William, leaning him over some bales of straw and shafting him from the rear.

Both the groom's bumholes were already well relaxed and lubricated, as they'd coated themselves in some slippy oil before fornicating with each other. Must get William a pot of Miss Rose's balm, though Adam, smells much nicer, as he shafted away.

It didn't take either Peter or Adam long to come, as they pushed their pricks into the grooms' tight anuses. They both orgasmed, Adam came first with a huge shudder as he felt his stuff shoot up his cock and fill Ally's tight arse.

He rolled off, breathing heavily. Peter having taken William from the rear, held his arse tightly to him as he fucked away. William was tighter but different than Miss Rose, he thought, as he too went rigid with a tremendous orgasm.

'Gawd, that's better, right swop round, you can give us both a good suck, get all that wet cum away.'

They lay back on the bed for the two youths to suck and fondle their cocks, then Peter had another idea, 'Ally, turn round this way, so that your bum is up here.' Ally obediently slid up the bed.

What a lovely sight, thought Peter, as he gazed at Ally's small tight, neat, arse cheeks, flawless white and not a hair in sight. So different from the broad arses of the many young widows that Peter often grasped as he fucked them, he thought. Ally had a wide crack and a puckered arse, still open showing the red inside from where Adam had been up him.

As Ally took Peter's cock into his mouth below, Peter started at the top of his crack and licked and sucked his way down until he thrust his tongue into Ally's still loose arsehole, tasting Adam's cum as he did so. This was met by a satisfied 'Ohhhh...' from further down.

Next Peter looked at Ally's half erect prick and his lovely bound up neat hairless balls. He took a ball at a time into his mouth, then both and sucked them hard, more 'Oohh...hh' from below. Then, he took his cock in as well - his mouth was now completely full of Ally's cock and balls.

'Mother of Gawd' from below, and Ally sucked even harder on Peter's prick.

But soon Peter had to let something out, as Ally's prick started to grow. He let go of the balls and soon Ally had a full hard on, it was maybe six inches long but quite thin. Peter sucked at it, but then Ally started to ride his cock into Peter's mouth. He lay back and let that happen, holding his lips as tightly round Ally's cock as he could and using his tongue to flick Ally's bulb.

At that point Adam was still being sucked off by William. He propped himself up on his elbow to watch the action between Peter and Ally. The sight of Ally's tight hairless balls, bound with the pink ribbon, bouncing up and down was too much for him, he leaned forward and somehow caught and held them in his mouth, squeezing them hard and moving up and down as Ally shafted into Peter's mouth.

For good measure, he shoved his thumb up Ally's arse. Under this triple onslaught on his genitals, it wasn't long before Ally ejaculated with a huge shuddering orgasm into Peter's mouth.

They all rolled apart, 'Well, that was a good night, wasn't it, Adam?'

'Not half, Lassimer, nothing like a bit of buggery to round off the evening!

'And you know, I think Ally here would go down a treat with Miss Rose and Effie -- they could dress him up, they'd get all the cock they wanted, without any rough men's bits, except when we're fucking them!

'William, don't you and Ally sleep in -- I'll be needing the horse and trap first thing in the morning.'

With apologies to William Savage, author of the 'Dr Adam Bascom Mysteries'. Needless to say, the above is an entire work of fiction, in absolutely no way reflecting on Mr Savage's opinions or the characters in his stories! Still, it might give him a few ideas to spice things up a little!