Miss Townsend Loves Somali Gals

Story Info
African American MILF seduces Somali lesbian.
1.2k words
3.49
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers

"Eat this pussy if you want to pass my class," Adina Townsend said to her student, Biloxi Community College newcomer and proud Somali-American Muslim student Laila Abdi. The young black Muslim woman, a newcomer to the state of Mississippi by way of Puntland, somewhere down in peaceful Somalia, was a most eager learner. Whoever thinks that Muslim women can't eat pussy has clearly never met Laila Abdi, that's for damn sure. Adina Townsend moaned softly as Laila pleasured her like only a woman can pleasure another woman...

Lying on the bed, her voluptuous body stark naked, her dark skin glistening, her nipples erect and her legs spread, Adina Townsend was on cloud nine. Can you guess why? Laila Abdi knelt before her sexy, wanton teacher and did as she was told. Miss Townsend is a bossy black American woman but Laila Abdi likes bossy black American women. It has been scientifically proven that bossy black American women's vaginas taste better than those of other women. Why else would so many black men and women put up with them?

Laila Abdi inhaled Adina Townsend's womanly scent, and then buried her lovely face between the six-foot-tall, sexy African American MILF's dark thighs. When it comes to learning, nothing beats the hands-on method, that's for damn sure. Laila Abdi has had a few sexual adventures with other young women in her village of Bashir, in the Puntland region of Somalia, but she's never been with a MILF. For Laila Abdi, Adina Townsend the African American MILF was a dream come true...

"Yes ma'am," Laila Abdi paused to say as she continued to eat Miss Townsend's pussy. The two horny black women were getting their freak on in Miss Townsend's lovely townhouse located in the Kensington area of metropolitan Biloxi, and enjoyed themselves without a care in the world. There was nobody around to disturb their afternoon delight. Adina Townsend is the kind of tall, sexy and curvy African American gal that the brothers and others simply cannot resist. That's more than okay because Adina Townsend likes to sex down the sisters too.

The way Adina Townsend, professor emeritus at Biloxi Community College, figures it, she's doing the right thing by teaching Laila Abdi the ancient art of eating pussy. Black women with killer pussies like Adina Townsend know that they could start wars if they only share their goodies with men. Such a bounty might drive the men to extremes and that's just not cool. In an effort to appease the universe, Adina Townsend shares her bomb pussy with Laila Abdi, and this way, peace can reign in all the land. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, nice," Miss Townsend cooed softly, gently rubbing the back of Laila Abdi's head as the young Somali Muslim woman ate her pussy voraciously. From the moment Adina Townsend laid eyes on Laila Abdi, she knew that the pretty, Hijab-wearing Somali gal with the shy smile and the big booty would be great in the sack. Lesbians and bisexual women know how to spot their own kind and most of the time, eye contact and a smile is all it takes. Miss Townsend is something of a pussy connoisseur, and she wants to show Laila Abdi a thing or two...

"This is haram but I like it," Laila Abdi thought as she licked Miss Townsend's clit and fingered her wet pussy. Adina Townsend is truly a woman of the world. Educated at Spelman College and Savannah State University, Adina likes women and men of all nationalities, and exotic sisters like Laila Abdi are a tasty dish which she simply cannot do without. The Somali gal ate her teacher's pussy like there was no tomorrow, much to Miss Townsend's sheer delight...

"You are freaky, I like that," Adina Townsend told Laila Abdi after the Somali Muslim gal made her cum twice, coaxing wicked orgasms out of her with her tongue and fingers. Laila Abdi smiled shyly as Adina Townsend drew her into her arms and kissed her passionately. The two sexy black women rolled around on the bed, playfully wrestling as they continued to explore one another. There's nothing quite like black on black lesbian love, and Adina Townsend, bisexual African American diva extraordinaire wanted to show Laila Abdi of Somalia what she'd been missing...

"Oh yes," Laila Abdi squealed, as Adina Townsend put her on all fours and playfully smacked her thick Somali ass. Miss Townsend grinned as Laila Abdi began to twerk for her. The Somali Muslim dyke twerked that ass with the best of them, much to Adina Townsend's delight. Adina Townsend spread Laila Abdi's thick ass cheeks wide open and inhaled her scent. Sliding a finger into Laila Abdi's butt hole, Adina Townsend began fingering her asshole while licking her pussy. Time for Laila Abdi to experience the power of African American lesbian lovemaking...

"Your ass is delicious," Adina Townsend told Laila Abdi as she stopped eating her pussy and began giving the young Somali Muslim woman's butt hole a tongue bath. Laila Abdi closed her eyes and began grinding her thick Somali ass against Adina Townsend's face, driving the other woman's tongue deeper inside of her butt hole. Laila Abdi loves to eat pussy and have her pussy licked by other women but this was her first time getting her ass hole eaten by another woman. Adina Townsend ate Laila Abdi's booty as if her life depended on it, and then some...

"Fuck me," Laila Abdi moaned, driven to ecstasy by the feel of Adina Townsend's tongue in her ass and her fingers inside her pussy. Adina Townsend grinned, and fetched her favorite strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of world-famous African American porn star Lexington Steele. Laila Abdi grinned as Adina donned the dildo, and came up behind her. Gripping Laila Abdi's hips, Adina Townsend leaned into her and pushed the dildo into her pussy. Just like that, Miss Townsend proceeded to dick Laila Abdi down, and the younger black woman's screams filled the air...

"Scream for me," Adina Townsend demanded, grabbing Laila Abdi's hair and yanking her head back as she fucked her. Laila Abdi screamed passionately as Miss Townsend went to town on her, fucking her quite passionately. Adina Townsend likes to fuck roughly, and both male and female lovers have felt her passion and power. Laila Abdi continued to grind against Miss Townsend as the African American MILF fucked her roughly. Adina Townsend fucked Laila Abdi and didn't let up until the younger black woman tapped out, surrendering to the power of the mature black woman's lovemaking...

Much later, Laila Abdi showered and left Miss Townsend's residence, heading back to her parents Ali and Choukri Abdi's rented apartment in the Oak Street area of Biloxi. The young black Muslim woman had a big smile on her lovely face as she headed home. Adina Townsend lay in bed, still aglow from the wild and freaky things she'd done with the young Somali Muslim woman. The Georgian MILF was loving her time in the state of Mississippi. The local fellas like Cesar Mathieu and local ladies like Laila Abdi were turning out to be a lot of fun for Miss Townsend. For the decadent black MILF, the more the merrier, as far as freaky fun goes...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,124 Followers