Miss Townsend Means Business

Story Info
Haitian slacker meets Black MILF Professor in Biloxi.
2k words
2.81
3.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet the lovely Adina Townsend, a six-foot-tall, curvy and bodacious black woman living in the City of Biloxi, Mississippi. This feisty dame was born and raised in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and educated at Spelman College and Savannah State University. Adina Townsend recently moved to the town of Biloxi, where the graduation rate for black male students isn't what it should be. This fearless black woman from the Deep South isn't afraid of a challenge and as a teacher, she set out to get the brothers on the right track.

At Biloxi Community College, there is a program where minority students who didn't get their high school diploma could earn their GED as adults and be better prepared to continue with their higher education or enter the workforce. A lot of colleges and universities in the state of Mississippi need black female instructors but Adina Townsend felt that her skills would be better used by minority students in need. The lovely, brilliant lady set up shop at BCC and began doing her thing.

Cesar Mathieu is a twenty-year-old black man originally from the island of Haiti. When Cesar's parents, Elias and Josephine Mathieu left their ancestral home of Jacmel in the Republic of Haiti for the USA, they came for a better life. While Cesar's parents are hard working, the brother doesn't seem to have much focus in this life, other than his dream of being a musician. Cesar dropped out of high school and got a dead end job as a shelf stocker at a local grocery store, and he does nothing but chase females all day whenever he's not working.

"Cesar, if you don't get your GED and at least try to get into college, I'm putting you on the street," said his irate father Elias. The tall, dark-skinned and silver-haired Haitian patriarch looked at his wayward son and put his foot down, as they say. Cesar sighed, but knew that arguing with his old man wouldn't get anywhere. Haitian men over the age of fifty are more hard headed than Mount Etna, and that is saying something. Cesar could only acquiesce to the old man's wishes, even as he began plotting a way out of his predicament.

"Alright, Papa, I will," Cesar replied, playing the role of the dutiful Haitian son, and Elias nodded. The old Haitian man would have good news to share with his wife when Josephine Mathieu finally came home from the nursing home where she works. Cesar excused himself from the family dining room and went to the basement, wondering what got into his old man. Elias Mathieu works as a mechanic and owns his own shop but Cesar doesn't like the idea of fixing cars, only driving them. Someone had to motivate the young Haitian guy, for his own damn good.

Cesar's parents drove him to Biloxi Community College on that fine day in late august, and watched him as he registered for the GED program. He would take the courses and then get the credits he needed to get his GED. Once Cesar had his GED, he would be a shoo-in for enrollment as a real college student at Biloxi Community College and finally make his parents proud. Haitians who moved to the U.S. and Canada encourage their sons and daughters to reach for the stars. Cesar has always lacked ambition but the brother just needed a kick in the ass...

When September came, Cesar found himself in class for the first time in ages. The young Haitian couldn't believe the shit his uptight parents talked him into doing. Cesar never liked school. He's always been good with music, and thought about starting his own band but those plans fell through. Cesar walked around the Biloxi Community College campus and found the place alright. There were thousands of students of all hues, and almost sixty percent of them appeared to be lovely young women. Cesar was going to have fun with those college babes for sure.

Reporting to his Algebra II Class, something he had to pass in order to graduate from the GED program, Cesar saw a vision of beauty. A tall, curvy black woman in her forties with a bigger and rounder ass than Tennis legend Serena Williams. Cesar took one look at that woman's ass and dreamed of sliding into it like, fuck, anything that slides. The lady wore a black vest over a red turtleneck shirt, and a knee-length black dress that showed off some thick thighs, and that big ass, of course. Hot damn, she was hot!

"Good morning, class, welcome to Algebra II," Miss Townsend said, and she looked at her students, quietly assessing them. There were thirty students in class, ranging in age from nineteen to thirty something. Most of them were African American, Hispanic or some other minority. There were no white students in the class. Of the thirty students, seventeen were male and thirteen were female. To break the ice, Miss Townsend asked the students to introduce themselves and talk about what they did for a living. No need to jump into the mathematics lessons just yet...

"Hi there, my name is Cesar, I work at the Food Giant store on Porter Avenue, and I want to get my GED so my uptight Haitian parents don't toss me out," said a tall, handsome young black man seated at the front. Miss Townsend looked at Cesar Mathieu, and repressed a smile. The Haitian brother looked like trouble, this much Adina Townsend could tell. Cesar reminded Miss Townsend of a character in an old TV show she used to like, City Guys. Trouble with a capital T for damn sure...

"Well, Cesar, you came to the right place," Miss Townsend said, and as she spoke, she licked her lips suggestively. Several of the fellas in class smiled at Miss Townsend, while some of the women rolled their eyes. Cesar leaned back in his chair and tugged on his FUBU pants to conceal his growing erection. As far as Cesar was concerned, he'd found a new reason to stick around Biloxi Community College and get his GED. He wanted to smash Miss Townsend and that big ass of hers. He wanted to give the D to the sexy black female teacher who was helping him get his GED. How's that for motivation?

Miss Townsend went through the orientation program, and told the students what she would expect of them. When she recommended that they rent the expensive Algebra II book instead of buying it, the students were overjoyed. The class was supposed to last sixty minutes, but she let them go early on account of it being the first day. Everyone left with big thanks and big smiles, but one student lingered. Can you guess who it might be?

"Miss Townsend, it's really important for me to get my GED, but I suck at math, I will do my best but I might need a tutor," Cesar said innocently, when she asked why he was hanging around. Adina Townsend, highly educated teacher and the daughter of an ordained minister has met her share of horny young black men over the years. Nowadays, a lot of young black men are chasing 'mature' black women instead of just banging white chicks. It's interesting how trends change...

"Totally understandable, Cesar, I need a note taker for the class, if you agree to become a note taker for your fellow students, I will get you some good tutoring," Miss Townsend said with a smile. Cesar considered the lady's words and nodded firmly. Miss Townsend was even better looking up close. The lady was tall, curvy and sexy, with a pretty face, and a killer booty. Cesar thanked Miss Townsend, shook her hand and walked away.

When Cesar Mathieu came home from his first day in the GED program at Biloxi Community College, he was all smiles. Elias and Josephine Mathieu were in the family living room. Elias was watching the news, while Josephine read Breath, Eyes, Memory, a novel by the Haitian writer Edwidge Danticat. They were surprised to find their only son Cesar in such good spirits since Cesar is known to be allergic to all things academic. Cesar smiled at his parents, and wondered if he ought to tell them about Miss Townsend. Nah, they didn't need to know...

"Education is something I can get passionate about," Cesar said with a mysterious smile as he went upstairs, leaving his parents to scratch their heads. Cesar went straight to his bedroom, and turned on his laptop. The young Haitian looked up Adina Townsend, and tried to find out everything he could about her. According to various sources, Adina Townsend was born on November 9, 1979, to Reverend Adam Townsend of Atlanta, Georgia, and his wife Mildred Beulah Kingsley. Adina Townsend is a product of HBCUs, Spelman College and Savannah State University. How about that?

Cesar found some hot pictures of Miss Townsend on social media. The tall, statuesque African American gal with the Amazonian body and porn star's booty looked good in a crimson bikini. Miss Townsend apparently spent the summer of 2019 at the beach in Saint Lucia with a muscular black dude, and another black couple. Well, if the sexy black MILF is looking for some chocolate, Cesar can definitely introduce her to the Haitian brand. Cesar closed his eyes and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his long and thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick and began masturbating.

"Hmm, Miss Townsend, when I think about you, I touch myself," Cesar whispered with his eyes closed. He visualized Miss Townsend stark naked, and the tall, voluptuous, busty and sexy, big-bottomed and deliciously thick, dark-skinned beauty came to him, hungry for his touch. In Cesar's fantasy, he kissed Miss Townsend and she embraced him passionately. He laid her on the beach, on those soft sands, and licked her from her head to her toes...

"Put that magic tongue to good use, slick," Miss Townsend said to Cesar, and he grinned and buried his face between her legs. Cesar teased Miss Townsend's clit with his tongue and worked two fingers into her vagina. The tall, statuesque black woman moaned and writhed on the sand as her younger Haitian lover ate her pussy. Cesar loves eating pussy and feasted on Miss Townsend until she came, gushing hot girly cum all over his damn face...

"Cesar, come downstairs, dinner is ready," shouted his mother Josephine Mathieu. Fuck, Cesar thought as his eyes snapped open, and all thoughts of Miss Townsend and her sexy body vanished from the young man's consciousness. Cesar's dick spurted cum, then went soft. Cesar had to go to the washroom and then change because, well, he'd cum a couple of times all over his damned pants while masturbating to thoughts of Miss Townsend. Sighing, he washed his hands and went downstairs. Cesar was getting tired of not having his privacy. Too bad the Biloxi Community College dorms were for college students only...

"Cesar, you are doing big things and we are proud of you," said his father Elias Mathieu, nodding at his wife Josephine. The old Haitian couple beamed at their son, and Cesar smiled and nodded. He looked at dinner, which consisted of Haitian-style white rice, brown bean sauce, Griot-style pork chops, and fried plantains, all of which would be washed with overly sugared lemonade. With a voracious appetite, Cesar attacked his meal while scheming.

"I need to get my own place so I can smash Miss Townsend and other women like her," Cesar thought as he dined with his parents. The job at the grocery store was alright but once Cesar had his GED he intended to get a better one. He might even enroll in a music class at Biloxi Community College, since employers love to hear that their new recruits are college men. Cesar didn't notice the satisfied smiles on his parents faces. The world's greatest slacker is finally making realistic plans and setting goals. Better late than never...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers