Missing Max

Story Info
These long-distance lovers discover phone sex.
783 words
4.41
5.1k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staycation is great when you commit to only fun. Our week-long staycation was just that. A whole lot of fun and a whole lot of sex. Then sadly, Sunday rolled around and he had to go home. Soon the reality of Monday would set in. I slept in my bed alone Sunday night, which felt extra empty after having Max in it all week.

I woke up early Monday morning knowing I had to head off to work. I was hot and bothered after being alone for just one night. How was I going to make it through the week? I picked up my phone and called Max, since I knew he would be awake too.

When he answered I said, "Good Morning baby. I miss you."

"I miss you too baby," he said.

"I'm wet," I said, hoping to excite him.

"I'm hard," he said, playing along.

"Oh really????" I asked with a small chuckle.

"I woke up remembering how you repaid me for making you cum at the sex club," he said.

"You liked that didn't you?" I asked, knowing full well he had.

After leaving the sex club Saturday night, as soon as we arrived back at my place, we weren't even two steps into the door before I pressed myself up against Max and kissed him while my hand wandered to his crotch. Not being able to hold back, I kneeled down and unzipped his pants. I slid his pants and underwear down, revealing his already hardening cock. Max's hand fisted my hair tugging back, so I had to look up. His eyes met mine.

My fingers slid around the base of his hard cock, and my thumb swiped over the tip, feeling the precum leaking from the slit. Instinctively, my tongue swirled around the ridge of his cock head. I continued looking up at him and watched as he sucked in his breath each time my lips sunk down as far as I could. Although I couldn't take him all in, I kept my hand working in unison with my lips until I felt his orgasm drawing near. I loved how I could tell when he was ready to explode.

He did indeed explode, except instead of managing to swallow him all, some of his cum landed on my lips and chin. I tried to wipe it with my hand but Max stopped me and did it himself. That was so damn sexy!

"Can't wait to do that again baby," Max said.

"Oh me too! How are we going to make it until Friday without each other?" I whined.

"Touch your clit," he said, "Is it wet yet?"

I obeyed. "No," I said sadly.

"Stick your finger in your pussy and then make your clit nice and wet," he said and I obeyed again.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, feeling the slickness of my pussy as my finger eased inside, "Are you hard?"

"Yes," he breathed and I pictured his strong hand holding his cock firmly slowly stroking all the way up and down.

"Are you wet at the tip?" I asked, picturing how the drops of precum looked dripping from the head of his cock.

"Yes, baby," he moaned, causing my clit to jump with just his words.

"Oh," I gasped as my excitement was building quickly.

"Put two fingers in your pussy," Max said, "like I do."

I loved when he did that, so I happily obliged as I said, "I wish it was you baby."

"Move them in and out," he said, "Now, stop. Keep them in there."

"Oh!" I moaned knowing his cock must be ready to burst soon.

"Take your other hand and rub your clit," he said, breathing harder. I propped the phone next to me and reached down to stroke my very swollen clit with one hand as the fingers on my other hand slowly slid in and out of my dripping pussy.

"Oh yes," I moaned, licking my lips, "I'm going to cum. Soon. I'm going to...."

"Yes," Max said in a deeper voice, "Cum with me now baby! Now!" I could not resist his command. My orgasm crashed as my pussy convulsed around my fingers. I licked my lips as I pictured his cock exploding with cum shooting out and then dripped down all over. Our moans reached a fever pitch as our orgasms peaked and then slowed.

Finally our breathing evened out and he said, "Well, it's not as good as being with you baby, but I'll take it."

"Thanks," I said, "That should help me make it through my day until I get to see you this weekend."

Or maybe we just needed to do this more often.....