Saying Goodbye to Max

Story Info
Is this the end for these lovers?
3.4k words
4.53
3.8k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and I had been together for over six months. He was fun, sexy and smart. The whole package. Oh yes, and he had some package too!!

One day he called me and said, "I got THE job, baby!"

"You did???" I said excitedly, "Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you, baby!" Honestly I hadn't remembered him talking about applying to any jobs recently, but we had both been looking for better jobs. Well, we were looking for careers, not just a paycheck.

As he started telling me about it, I realized the job was in New York City, two thousand miles away. My stomach felt ill. He was leaving. Moving very far away. I tried so hard to hide my disappointment. I was grateful this was happening over the phone because my eyes were welling up and my throat was getting tight. He didn't ask me to go with him and I didn't ask him to stay. We were in our 20s and this was the time in our lives when we had to put ourselves first and seize any opportunities we could. Just like we always did with each other. Although we loved each other, we never spoke of a future together. There were too many variables, and false expectations wouldn't be good for either of us. Actually Max's ability to live in the moment was one of the things I loved most about him.

"Will you come this weekend and help me pack?" he asked, "Oh I'll be sure to find some time for us to have fun too..." I laughed and realized I'd better take the opportunity to spend every minute with him, since now I knew our time together was coming to an end.

He had to work late Friday finishing up at his current job, so I went to his place first thing Saturday morning. We had a lot of work ahead of us to get him all packed up, so we got right to work. After a couple hours, we made some good headway. It was a hot day and seeing him with his shirt off, glistening with sweat made me even hotter.

"I'm really good at packing, but.....I am even better at other things," I purred, ready to distract him from packing.

"You are definitely good at lots of things, baby," he said with that adorable smirk, as he picked me up and sat me up on a pile of boxes. His hands were on my ass and his lips were almost touching mine.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, leaning in to kiss him. He held my shoulders just short of my lips touching his.

"I want you now," he said and my clit jumped at his words, though I sensed the "but" in his voice. "But we have so much to do." There it was, damn it. He saw my disappointment so he continued, "Maybe we should try to hold back until we have a lot more done?" he suggested. I wanted to please him, but my pussy was dripping and he was so distracting.

"I'll try," I promised with a pout, hoping that might convince him.

"Thank you," he said, as his lips were still so close to mine, but not kissing me. Tease.

"You're not helping," I said furrowing my brow, as he knowingly smiled and backed up so I could jump down off the boxes.

Eventually it was late afternoon and I was hot and tired. I stopped packing and just watched him closing up boxes and moving them into piles. I loved watching him. I loved being here with him. Even though we weren't having sex, which I needed so badly by now.

He noticed me watching him and stopped to look at me. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said, "I just don't want to take my eyes off of you." His face softened and he walked slowly towards me. He was a gorgeous sight with his tanned muscular chest and his tousled dark hair. My heart was nearly beating out of my chest. I needed the packing to be done now, but we still had a little more to do.

"You can take a break," he said leaning in to kiss me. This time he didn't stop, and when his lips met mine I had to catch my breath. He backed away before I could touch him.

"Soon baby," he said, "Soon I'll be ready to take a break with you." I couldn't concentrate so I sat up on the boxes he had put me on before. I did need a break and I leaned my head back against the wall to rest my eyes too. I started thinking about what we would be doing if he hadn't stopped me before. I started shifting my legs as my pussy swelled in anticipation. I imagined him touching me and I moaned. I didn't know the moan was out loud until I felt his hands on my thighs. I opened my eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes, why?" I tried to act like I was just tired and not so, very hot and bothered.

"You're moaning" he said, with his usual smirk.

I sighed and said, "I can't help it. I'm just no good at resisting you. The best I can do is try to stay out of your way until you're done." His hands slid up my thighs further, spreading them apart so he could move closer to me. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him all the way into me.

"It's time for a break now," he said, looking me in the eyes.

"Yes, please," I breathed with relief. This time as he kissed me, I caressed his chest which was shimmering with sweat. I continued kissing him, pulling his mouth into me harder with urgency, while I ran my fingers through his hair. The taste of his lips and feel of his hair were an intoxifying feeling. I hopped down off the boxes and took off his shorts. His cock was hard and ready for attention. I bent down and took it into my mouth using my tongue to ensure I made it all wet. I then stroked the wetness back and forth with my hand while I looked up at him. The smile on his face, while his hand gently rested on the back of my head, made me so happy.

"Oh, it looks like you are having a hard time resisting me too," I teased.

"Yes, very much," he agreed, getting out of breath himself. I stroked harder.

"Whoa," he said, grabbing my hand, "I'm going to be done in a few seconds if you don't stop."

"Ok," I moaned looking into his eyes, "Cum for me." He let go of my hand and I quickened my pace. He groaned and then exploded. I caught most of the cum to rub all over his cock. I loved to do that. Of course that allowed my tongue to continue to tease his cock while licking his cum off of him.

A shower seemed like a good idea by that point. He undressed me and we stepped into the shower. The cool water felt good after such a hot day. Max took the soap and lathered me up, grazing too quickly over my hardened nipples and swollen pussy. He was making me wait and as much as I wanted to cum, I wanted him to choose when. Letting him control when and how I would receive my orgasm was always a huge turn on for me. I was happy to return the favor by soaping him up and enjoying every part of his body. I was so hot and ready after we got out of the shower, my clit was throbbing as I got dressed. We were hungry though too, so we had pizza delivered. He packed some more boxes while we waited for the pizza to be delivered. I sat on the couch watching him. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him! He was hot, and he was making me hotter with every move.

The pizza arrived and he sat down next to me to eat. I still really wanted him, but after one slice of pizza, I leaned back on the couch and let my eyes close. I thought maybe I had fallen asleep and was dreaming when I heard him.

"I know packing is tiring work but we have more to do," he said, now kneeling in front of me. He kissed me on the lips gently and I opened my eyes. I smiled and kissed him back.

"Mmmm," I moaned, closing my eyes again.

He started massaging my thighs and said, "If you're tired I'll let you sleep, but if not I'd love to touch you." I loved when he asked permission. Did he know how hot that was?

"Yes, please keep touching me," I managed to say with my eyes closed. As he massaged my legs, his fingers brushed my pussy through my shorts.

"Mmmm," I moaned again. "More please," I requested lifting up my hips so he could slide my shorts off. My damp underwear came off with them. I spread my legs, so his wandering hands could settle where I needed them most. As his hand moved all the way up my thigh, his thumb brushed against my clit.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "more." He firmly pressed down and back up with his thumb. It felt different than his fingers and so good. He let his thumb dip into my wet pussy and then continued rubbing my clit. I started writhing, picking my hips up to meet his strokes.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

"Not yet," he said, his voice deeper, letting me know he was no longer looking for permission.

"Ok," I said hesitantly, not sure I could hold back. But he moved his thumb away from dripping pussy lips and clit to ensure I obeyed.

"I need to taste you first baby," Max said, moving his lips closer to my pussy. But oh so painfully slowly. I felt his breath against my pussy, which was now just aching for his touch. Any touch from him, lips, tongue, thumb again, or fingers, as he so expertly knew how to do to me. Finally I felt his tongue lightly graze the bottom of the opening of my pussy and slide up parting my pussy lips as it ran all the way up to my clit. As soon as he touched my now overly sensitive clit, I threw my head back and both hands sank into his hair holding his head in between my legs. No more teasing I desperately hoped.

"Ohhhhhh Max," I moaned knowing I couldn't hold back any longer. But then I felt his tongue leave me and I looked down.

"Look at me baby," he said in almost a reprimanding tone. He usually requested I look directly in his eyes as my orgasm crashed. It was difficult to do sometimes, but I loved the intimacy it brought.

"Yes," I said looking at him looking up at me, "But please can I cum now? Please?" I was in desperate need by now.

"Yes," he allowed. His tongue went back to teasing my pussy lips and his thumb once again pressed down on my clit. His eyes held my gaze as he watched my climax begin. I went over the edge, and as the waves of my orgasm started, Max slipped a finger all the way inside my pussy as he kept stroking with his thumb. I could see his lips shining with my cream and I couldn't wait to taste.

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed. I tried to hold his gaze as I came hard, wave after wave it continued, especially since I had been waiting so long. My pussy was still contracting and I grabbed his neck trying to pull him towards me requesting, "I need you, now. Right now. Inside me."

I had no idea if he was ready, but he sensed my urgency and stood up, pulling off his shorts and underwear together. He leaned down over me still sitting on the couch and kissed me as he slid his hard cock deep into me.

"Yes, baby I want you to cum," I moaned against his lips as my pussy continued my final waves of orgasm squeezing his cock. He was rock hard and thrusted harder and quicker.

"Oh, yes!" he said as his cock stiffened, signaling his impending release. I looked him in the eyes and grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails in to hold on. I felt his body tense up and then his cock burst with its first load of cum in my pussy. He continued thrusting until he was spent. As he stopped, he kissed me slowly and let his body relax on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him and sprinkled gentle kisses on his neck.

"We are getting so good at packing," I teased. We walked into the bedroom naked and slept peacefully on a mattress on the floor amidst boxes that night. It wasn't what the fairy tale looked like in my head, but I couldn't imagine a more perfect place to be, as long as I could be with him.

We woke up the next morning still naked with arms and legs comfortably tangled in each other. Before my eyes even opened I could smell Max. He just smelled like him and I liked it so much. As the realization set in that I'd never wake up in his arms again I started to get choked up. I had to go home today and he would fly out tonight to start his new job tomorrow. I was pretty sure I'd never see him again. It's not often that you know it's going to be the last time you will make love to someone before you even start. This was going to be the last time, and I didn't know how I was going to hide my sadness.

I felt him start to move. I took my finger and traced the outlines of his chest and stomach muscles. Could I memorize every one?

He tilted his head towards me, opening his eyes and said, "Good morning beautiful." I smiled because I always enjoyed his usual morning greeting, but then my insides sank. That would be the last time he'd ever say that to me. The lump in my throat was growing and I was desperately holding back tears. I tried to hold his gaze and smile, but a tear slipped slowly down my cheek.

"No," Max said, leaning up over me kissing the tear away and then kissing my lips. It tasted salty. He looked in my eyes and pleaded, "No. No, please. No tears yet baby. You are still here. I still have you a little longer. Please be here with me. Stay right here in the moment with me. Please." I heard the desperation in his voice as it cracked and the words tumbled from his lips. It was the first time I realized this was just as difficult for him. He didn't expect to meet me and fall so hard only to have our time end so abruptly. His urgency for me to soak up every last moment was so raw and so real. I understood, and I would put the impending pain out of my head for now, so as not to lose out on this last little bit of time with him.

"Yes, it's not over yet, I'm here," I said looking in his eyes, "I'm here." I kissed him and I felt his shoulders relax.

"Good," he said, "Smile." I tried but he laughed, "That wasn't your best smile, but I know just how to make you smile."

"Oh you think so?" I teased.

"I know so," he said as trailed his fingers lightly down my side, tickling me. I laughed hard.

"There," he said, "I knew I could make you smile."

"Me too," I said, feeling how amazing it was to be with someone who knew you almost as well as you knew yourself.

I leaned on top of his chest and kissed him. He kissed back, hard, putting his hands on my ass and pulling me all the way on top of him. He only had underwear on, and I only had my tank top and panties on, so undressing went quickly as we urgently tore each other's clothes off. In no time I was back on top of him naked. He lifted my hips to slide his cock into my wet and waiting pussy. He went slowly though, holding my gaze so he could see how I enjoyed feeling his cock fill me completely.

I smiled and moaned. I leaned up enough so I could ride him cowgirl style, with his hands on my hips helping to guide my rocking. I started out grinding slowly but quickened my pace as I felt my swollen clit tingle with that familiar feeling. His hands gripped my hips harder to slow me down.

"I know what you are doing," I said smiling.

"What?" he smirked innocently, "I can do this as long as you want."

"Oh I know," I responded. Although I knew I couldn't keep flirting with the edge of my climax much longer. He would eventually get me to the point of no return, but I needed to cum with him. I needed this last time to be us coming together at the same time.

I know he sensed it too since he said, "I'm ready when you are baby."

"Oh yes," I purred, kissing him and he grabbed my ass so he could push his cock deeper into me. With that, I started to cum. I ground harder and quickened my pace. My pussy was still spasming hard as I felt his cock stiffen. I knew he had started his orgasm too. We moved in rhythm as we watched each other cum until the waves stopped. I didn't want this to end. I just wanted to stare at him forever. The morning sun was now shining on us now and I smiled knowing I would remember this moment for the rest of my life.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said again, kissing me.

"It was a very good morning, baby," I said, kissing him back and laying in his arms. We laid there for what felt like hours, but eventually we knew we had to get moving.

We finished packing him up with the rest of the morning, but our once happy go lucky lively banter was now strained. I was afraid to speak for fear I would start crying. I knew I had promised him I would stay in the moment, but as the clock neared the time I knew I had to leave, my chest got tighter and tighter with dread. How could this amazing love affair be over? How could I walk away? But I knew it had to be. I had to go. Max never asked me to go with him and I never considered it. What we had the last six months was so right, but now this seemed right too. He deserved to go make a life for himself and I loved him enough to be happy for him. It didn't make sense at all, and I was relieved he didn't ask me too many questions or want to talk about it. There were no words that could capture how we felt. The feelings were more powerful.

He walked me to my car and I leaned back against the driver door before getting in. He moved closer, pressing his body against mine. His fingers ran through my hair and he lovingly kissed me for a long time. I couldn't stop kissing him. I couldn't be the one to stop. I was physically in pain. It felt like my heart was breaking in two.

Finally he pulled away looking me in the eyes and said, "I love you baby."

"I love you too baby," I said, willing my voice to say the words even though the lump in my throat made it almost impossible. I was determined to be strong. He let go of me and opened my car door for me. I climbed in the car. He leaned through the open window and kissed me one more time.

I caressed his cheek and managed to squeak out, "Goodbye."

"Goodbye," he said leaning back. I started the car and my eyes were already filled with tears. I waved and drove away. I cried all the way home. I desperately hoped that I would see him again, some day.