Missing Time

Story Info
Whitney is abducted by strange visitors from another planet.
2.2k words
3.93
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney Strand tossed and turned in bed next to her husband, Andrew. They should have been here by now. She turned and laid on her back staring at the ceiling. It had never been on her time if she was honest, always on their, but she felt she was entitled to feel a little impatient.

Every 28 days or so, since Whitney had turned 18, the visitors arrived to steal her away. Whether she was in college, in her own apartment, or staying over at someone else's place, they'd appear at her bedside, staring with their huge, soulless eyes.

But was this it? After 8 years was it over? They had missed last month, if they missed again that would confirm it in her mind, they were done with her. Whitney dug her fingers into the mattress and waited, either for the visitors or sleep, whichever came first.

And then, as she was about to get up to stare out the window, Whitney's room filled with a familiar blue light. She smiled and rose up in bed, letting the sheets fall away from her bare torso. Slowly moving towards her and Andrew were three small creatures in shiny, vinyl jumpsuits. Each wore a different color, a small detail Whitney was almost positive they did so she had some way to tell them apart; one red, one blue, one yellow. Huge black eyes that always reminded her of windows into some bottomless chasm stared at her intently. "Finally" She thought with the tiniest hint of annoyance, knowing they would hear it.

They used to paralyze her, and then control her body like she was nothing but a puppet. But they didn't waste energy on any of that anymore, not when she was so willing and eager to do whatever they asked.

The three visitors approached her and Whitney stepped out of bed, dropping to her knees in front of them. Tiny hands moved up and down her body, one set of hands caressing and pinching her breasts, another exploring her inner thighs and beginning to play with her cunt, the last stroking her hair as if to soothe her. Whitney bit her lip but otherwise stayed perfectly still as they examined her and toyed with her. She was about to be taken again, and her entire body craved for it to begin.

Red held out a metallic collar and, with a series of clicks, secured it around Whitney's neck. A beam of light formed from the collar, and Red grabbed hold of it. Red tugged, and obediently Whitney rose to her feet. Red pulled again, and Whitney followed him. She looked at Andrew as she was guided past him, and saw he was snoring, oblivious to the journey his wife was about to take. It was better this way, Andrew was a wonderful husband but he didn't understand the visitors, didn't really believe that they were anything other than a vivid nightmare his wife had. Whitney blew him a kiss silently and continued to follow Red towards the window where Blue and Yellow waited for them..

Blue touched Whitney's forehead and then the four of them floated up through the air, effortless, weightless, free. She felt the wind on her face and body as she kept drifting towards her destination, the large silver disk silently hovering above her home. Whitney smiled as the disk grew larger and larger.

Whitney walked behind the visitors, still led by Red, the metal floor of their craft freezing her bare feet. They passed through a long corridor, the walls decorated by pictograms Whitney still could not decipher. She felt her nipples perk up, both from the cold air and from anticipation of what came next. None of them said, or thought, a word to her, which wasn't out of the ordinary. They usually let their captain communicate with her.

Whitney and her friends turned one more corner and finally, they were there: the examination room. A metal table in a metal room, no other furniture, no decorations. Whitney appreciated the simplicity and the focus the room had on the single purpose it was used for. She had spent so many nights here, prodded, probed, shackled and pleasured. Her first orgasm had occurred here, on this exact table, and she smiled thinking of how few people could say they'd returned so often to the site of their own first time.

Red, Blue, and Yellow guided Whitney to the table and then helped her on to it as the leash retracted back into her collar. Whitney lay down, for the second time tonight staring up at a ceiling. She heard the comforting click as restraints at her wrists and ankles were secured and, giving a sigh of satisfaction, closed her eyes. It was about to begin.

Whitney heard a mechanical whirring and, with no other warning, she felt two metal tentacles enter her ass and pussy. A few seconds later, a third erupted from the table and filled her mouth. The three alternated moving in and out of her holes, the whole time buzzing and whirring.

Whitney loved Andrew. He was a good man, he was a good lover, but nothing could compare to this. This endless penetration by three long appendages, this constant stimulation and attention to her body, as she was completely helpless to move in resistance or ecstasy, completely at the mercy of the table and its tentacles. And all the while, the three visitors just stared intensely, their massive black eyes taking in the sight of Whitney and doing absolutely nothing else. They watched like she was a tv show, a spectacle to view and not participate in. The tentacle in her mouth pushed further in and Whitney coughed on it and Whitney did what she could to open her throat further for it. She clenched around the two in her ass and and cunt respectively, wanting more, wanting this to never stop.

Whitney felt an orgasm building in her body, and right before that release, the three tentacles retreated out of her. Gasping, shaking Whitney whimpered. Blue walked to the table and cleaned the fluids off the tentacles, scraping them into three separate vials. When Blue was done the three tentacles retracted with another whirr. Still shackled to the table, Whitney moved her hips, desperate to be fucked more. She looked desperately as much as she could around the cold, clinical room.

And then, the prayers Whitney didn't even know she had been offering up were answered. She heard the sound of boots on the metal floor and, turning her head, she saw him: Kalkin

While Red, Blue and Yellow were totally, well, alien looking Kalkin was something else. He was a tall, well built man who appeared to be in his late 20s. He had long, blonde hair that fell on the shoulders of his silver jumpsuit and piercing blue eyes that, though larger than a normal humans, were not the massive black holes of his crew. His eyes seemed like milky blue portals into a world of peace and tranquility, a hypnotic gaze that Whitney was addicted to since she first saw them 8 years ago.

"Hello, Whitney." Kalkin said in his smooth voice, smiling down at her. Kalkin pushed a button on the table and the restraints unshackled. Whitney felt herself floating off of it, and then rotating so she hovered in the air looking down at the floor. She knew without testing she was helpless still, paralyzed in the air and waiting for Kalkin to use her.

Kalkin rubbed his hands down her back, stopping at her ass cheeks and squeezing them. Whitney was desperate to come now, and had no way to show that with her body or voice. But of course Kalkin knew, he liked seeing her like this. "Are you ready for me, little one? Are you ready for me to enter you again?" A pinch of her left nipple. Mentally, Whitney screamed "YES!", unsure if her thoughts could be read while she was paralyzed like this. "Please! Fuck me now, fuck me however you want. Please!"

Kalkin entered her already wet pussy and began fucking her slowly, taking his time, even teasing her. "Do you want just me, Whitney, or do you need more than that tonight?" Whitney wanted more, the feeling of the table penetrating all of her orifices left her craving for more. Whitney was able to form a small sound, begging and pathetic.

On cue, Yellow brought a small box and lay it in front of her. Another tentacle-like thing emerged from it. The ones from the table were mechanical, but this thing was organic and moved in a very organic way. It rose to Whitney's mouth and, pushing at her lips, forced its way into her. Kalkin's cock and this prehensile, warm thing fucked her mouth and cunt, pushing her back and forth between them. Whitney moved between them, entirely at their will, having no control over her own body.

She loved this. Kalkin had been her secret lover since she had first become an adult. He knew exactly how to pleasure her, exactly how to make her move her. No one had ever compared to him, to those eyes filled with dreams and lust. Kalkin pushed in, deeper and deeper, with more and more intensity. Whitney wanted to scream out, and her thoughts were too focused on the double penetration to do anything but enjoy the sensation, so she hovered in the air open, frozen, desperate.

Finally, Kalkin and Whitney came at the same time. She felt his cum inside her. His cum had this peculiar crackling energy, the best analogy was pop rocks inside of her, and came with feelings of sedation and euphoria. Whitney felt herself regain control of her muscles as Kalkin took her in his arms. He touched the collar around her neck with affection.

"I missed you." Whitney said, looking up at him lovingly.

"I know you did. We're always watching you." He replied.

From anyone else, that would have been terrifying. But Kalkin had been with her for so long that it sounded romantic and comforting. "But why were you late then?" she asked, "Why didn't I see you last month?"

Kalkin frowned. He turned around, still holding her in his arms, so they were facing the wall of the room, which had at some point become a huge screen. Blue worked at some sort of terminal, and the screen showed scenes of destruction and chaos.

Whitney saw mushroom clouds, ruined buildings, she saw people turning to dust where they stood. She couldn't tell where on Earth this was, but knew it was her home planet.

"This is your planet right now." Kalkin told her. "One weapon was fired, and within seconds, they all were. Each of your tribes assumed it was one of their enemies. Within ten minutes, every piece of land with humans was affected."

Kalkin ran his fingers through her hair "You have no home to return to."

"Tears ran down Whitney's face. "Everyone is gone?"

Kalkin replied "Within days, yes, they all will be gone."

"So what about me? Where do I go now? With you?" Whitney had asked Kalkin many times to stay with him, to finally be with him more than once every month. Maybe now, that she had nowhere else to go, he would finally agree

"This is why I didn't see you last month." Kalkin told her, "I made a case before the Ruling Council. Your species is still considered too undeveloped for the larger galactic society."

"So what's going to happen to me?" she asked, with a little more intensity, clinging tightly to his arms.

"I could not get you citizenship." Kalkin said, brushing her hair "but they agreed to grant you status as a "comfort animal."

Whitney considered this. As she thought, Kalkin said "You would be an animal, a pet. I would keep you leashed and caged. You would be alive, but you would lose any rights as an intelligent being."

Whitney thought of curling up in a cage, waiting for Kalkin to come use her. She thought of never again being treated as anything but an animal, a pet like he said. And she realized since she first met him, this was all that she wanted.

She thought of his firm hands, how he had always made her feel safe and protected. She thought of how he had always treated her with affection, and how the affection had always felt like she was his pet.

"Yes, of course!" Whitney stretched upward to kiss him. It was strange how perfect the idea was, how it was something she had always silently craved since that first night years ago without ever putting it into words. She wanted Kalkin to own her, completely and totally.

Kalkin smiled at her. "The collar you wear now will never leave your neck. From now on, you are my comfort animal."

He set her down on the floor. The leash again emanated from her leash, landing in Red's hand.

"The obedience training will begin tomorrow. My crew will teach you exactly what I want from you. For now, get some sleep sweet girl."

Red led her and, on all fours as her new life demanded, Whitney crawled after him. Red guided her to a metallic cage in a room off to the side of the exam room. Obediently, Whitney crawled in and curled up.

Tomorrow was the first day of the rest of her life.