All Comments on 'Missionaries are captured'

by alwayshorny2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4098 months ago

Would have liked seeing husband become cock addicted along with her. Maybe he returns in next part????

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So instead of going home and taking care of business, either divorcing or resolving their issues, the whore just becomes a hippocrit?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Obviously, Peter was humiliated, but it doesn't sound like she was a good fit for teaching Christian beliefs, even non-sexual beliefs. In the long run she's better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, over time she has dozens of kids all from different men. Her husband divorces her and gets everything. He ends up as a sissy to a biker gang. What a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Myself my friend Neil,jess and Sarah went travelling in our early 20's and had a great time until we got to Nigeria,it felt hostile from the start, the local police told us that we had to come to the station to answer some questions,I woke up with my hands tied behind my back and saw Neil unconscious before me! I could hear laughter from along the corridor,a guard at the door saw that I was awake and opened the door with another guard,they took me down the corridor to a room where jess and Sarah were being gang fucked by men dressed in army clothing! This is what we do to westerners white boy! Lines of men were stood along the corridor all waiting to fuck jess and Sarah! 2 hours must have passed and well over 50 men had fucked them both! I was forced to look at the girls arseholes which had been pounded by black guys, I honestly could have put my fist inside them both! Our ordeal continued for a week I'm guessing up to 500 men had fucked jess and Sarah each!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous