Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
The pizza guy is not a stranger.
3.2k words
4.63
15.4k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

It has been a couple of weeks since the house party where my roommates coerced me into playing naked hostess to about 50 party guests. Nothing much has happened since.

During the week, all three of us had our classes to focus on, so I was pretty much left alone. However, on the weekends, they would have me get undressed for them in the apartment and do various things like make dinner, clean, watch TV, and in general, just be naked. So far, it had just been the 3 of us in the apartment when I was naked. Even so, it was uncomfortable since I was in front of my fully clothed roommates. Kim and Lisa enjoyed teasing me about getting wet and feeling embarrassed. For some reason, it still excited me immensely. It also made my stomach do flip flops.

This wasn't nearly as bad as the night of the party, but it was still very humiliating. I began to accept the weekend ritual and became more comfortable because both of my roommates had seen me naked a lot by now.

The following Friday, Kim and Lisa had gone out to some bars with a couple of boys they met. I had a late class and stayed to finish up some homework in the library for a couple of hours, so I didn't go with them. At about 12:30 Kim and Lisa came home and said their dates were jerks, so they ditched them. We all decided to find a movie to watch. I saw Kim and Lisa talking and thought they were about to tell me to get naked since it was the weekend. They didn't though. We all sat down in the living room and started watching a movie.

Lisa said, "I'm hungry, do you guys want to order a pizza?"

We all agreed, and Lisa went to the kitchen and placed the order. She came back and sat down next to Kim, and they whispered between themselves. I figured they were going to tell me to get naked for them since it was Friday night.

Kim looked at me and said, "Oh Missy, when the pizza guy gets here, we expect you to greet him."

Then it dawned on me what they had been talking about.

I said cautiously, "What do I have to do?"

"We want you to go to the door and let him in. Then tell him you have to go get his money. While he is standing there, you are to start slowly removing your clothes until you are completely naked. Don't say a word to him. When you are completely naked, you can go get the money out of the kitchen and bring it to him."

"Maybe he will give us the pizza for free," Lisa giggled.

Kim said, "If you have boring, ugly underwear on, you might want to go change now. From now on, you are only to wear sexy bras and panties. We'll get rid of anything that doesn't meet the requirements."

I just stared at them in disbelief. This had to be a joke. I've heard of people answering the door naked before, but they were asking, no telling me to strip off in front of the pizza guy! That would be ten times more humiliating! I just stood there contemplating the situation for probably a full two minutes without anybody saying a word.

Finally, Kim broke the silence. "What are you waiting for? You better be ready when the pizza gets here!"

I slowly trudged up the stairs to change. I had on nice underwear, but the mixed emotions of dread and excitement were already starting to get to me. I didn't want the added embarrassment of being wet and smelly. So, I changed into a baby blue half cup bra and matching satin panties, put my shorts and shirt back on, returned to the living room and sat on the couch staring blankly at the TV.

Waiting was torture! I was a bundle of nerves and it got worse with every second that passed. Thoughts were racing through my head. I hope he doesn't come. Maybe Kim and Lisa are just joking and will let me off the hook when he gets here. No way that happens. Ohhh, I wish that pizza would just get here already so I can get this over with!

Finally, after about 45 minutes of trembling in terror, I saw a set of headlights stop at the curb in front of the house. The doorbell rang.

Lisa yelled, "Show time!"

My legs were trembling badly as I got up off the couch. I almost fell down as I slowly made my way to the door. The juices began to trickle into my panties. After a deep breath, I cracked the door open slightly and peeked at the delivery guy. IT WAS A CUTE GUY FROM MY LITERATURE CLASS! No way!

We hadn't ever really spoken, just nodded hello in passing. This was a game changer! I didn't know any of the people at the party a few weeks ago and didn't really know this boy, but I would be seeing him in class. What if he tells everybody in class? What if this got around the entire campus? How could I do this?

Kim broke me out of my stupor by saying, "Missy, you're being rude, let him in."

The door swung open, and I invited him in.

He said, "Hey, you are in my lit class, right? I'm Matt."

"Missy," I said blushing furiously.

He said, "The pizza will be $16.50."

Kim and Lisa were both staring at me from the couch in anticipation.

I began to tremble and said, "I -- I need to go get your money."

I stepped back and with shaky fingers, slowly began to grasp the bottom of my t-shirt, hoping Kim or Lisa would break in and say I didn't have to go through with it. But I knew they wouldn't. As the shirt began to expose my belly, Matt's eyes grew large.

He said, "W-what's going on" as I pulled the shirt over my head.

Remembering my instructions, I said nothing. I then lifted each foot and pulled the booty socks off, which proved to be difficult because of my shaky, trembling legs. I then reached for the button of my shorts and slowly slid them down. Matt's mouth was hanging open, but he didn't speak, just stared at me. Here I was again in front of a relative stranger in my bra and panties! My nipples were so hard they hurt. The juices were flowing again, and I was blushing from head to toe.

Lisa said from the couch, "Give him a little twirl so he can see your backside."

I made a slow turn and faced him again. He said, "Wow" with a completely stunned look on his face!

Kim said, "Continue."

I groaned and shakily reached for the clasp of the bra, peeled it off and dropped it on the floor. I felt like my nipples were about to poke his eyes out! There I stood in front of the pizza guy in just my panties, pausing for a moment in hopes again that my roommates would put an end to this.

Kim ended the pause, "Keep going."

So, I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my panties and ever so slowly slipped them past my hips. The gusset was soaked and to my horror, my smell came bursting out when the panties lowered past my pussy. My head was hanging in shame as I let go of the panties and they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and slid them to the side with my foot.

Matt said only, "Whoa, awesome."

I quickly turned and headed for the kitchen to get the money.

Once in the kitchen, I had to catch my breath. I was almost hyperventilating. I leaned against the counter and breathed deeply. I had only been in the refuge of the kitchen for a few seconds and couldn't catch my breath.

Suddenly, Lisa yelled "HURRY UP, HE'S WAITING."

Might as well get this over with I thought as I took one final deep breath. I steeled my nerves the best I could and headed out of the kitchen with the money. My bare feet padded along the carpet and my breasts jiggled as I walked back to the front door where Matt was standing with mouth agape.

I couldn't bear looking at him, so I just held out a twenty to him.

He said, "Keep it, this one's on me" with a huge smile on his face.

I meekly said, "Thank you."

Kim said, "Since he was nice enough to give us the pizza for free, why don't you give him another spin?"

I knew this wasn't a question, so I did another slow turn for him. When I was facing him again, he began to reach out his hand to me.

Lisa quickly interjected, "No- no- no, no touching."

He withdrew his hand, still staring intently at me.

Lisa said, "Use your fingers and let him see your wetness and smell you."

Ugh, this was so humiliating, but I was on fire! I reached my right hand down to my pussy and ran my fingers across my lips and clit, which caused me to shudder and more juice to flow out. I brought my fingers up in front of Matt's face as he stared at the copious juices running down my hand. Then, he sucked my fingers into his mouth, sending me over the edge in a shaking orgasm. I was spasming uncontrollably and my juice was dripping onto the floor.

Kim came over and held me up by the shoulders and said to Matt, "OK, show's over" and swung the door open for him. He backed out, still staring at me as Kim shut the door.

Kim escorted me to the couch with my pussy still drooling a long string of juice between my legs.

Lisa giggled, "That was soooo hot!"

I sobbed, "That guy is in my class! How can I ever go to that class again!?"

Kim said, "It's OK, he seems cool. He will probably tell his buddies, but it shouldn't be a problem."

"That's easy for you to say," I cried.

Lisa said, "Look Missy, we all know you went along with this because it excites you and your body is living proof -- you orgasmed again and look how wet you are! Besides, we got a free pizza out of it. Come on, let's eat our pizza and finish watching this movie."

"Can I get dressed?"

Kim said, "I suppose if you really want to, but wouldn't it be nice just to cozy up like you are?"

I didn't argue and just stayed naked. Both Kim and Lisa stripped down to their bra and panties as we ate the pizza and finished the movie. I did use a napkin to wipe my juices up the best I could, but it was futile, it just kept flowing. The excitement of the events with the pizza guy and sitting there naked with my roommates in bra and panties kept me juiced up.

Lisa saw me wiping it up and said, "Maybe we can help you with your situation."

Kim came over and slowly rubbed my boobs and pinched my rock-hard nipples while Lisa gently stroked my pussy and ran circles around my clit. I'm no lesbian, but my two hot roommates in their bras and panties playing with my tits and pussy lit a fire in me! All modesty was gone now. I NEEDED TO CUM AGAIN!

In no time, another orgasm rocketed through me and cum oozed out of my pussy. I blushed again as I slumped back onto the couch. There were wet spots in the crotch of Kim and Lisa's panties. They both seemed to be a little embarrassed by this, but nobody said anything.

It was now about 2 am and I was worn out. Kim and Lisa said they were going to bed, and I followed shortly after. I spent a few minutes running my fingers over my pussy as I contemplated what had happened the last few weeks.

I spent most of Saturday and Sunday naked while I was in the apartment as has become the norm for me now on the weekends, but there was no further exposure to strangers that weekend. I was beginning to be more at ease being naked in the apartment now, but it still was exciting and scary, even if it was just in front of Kim and Lisa. They really seemed to enjoy seeing me naked.

On Monday, I was walking to my Lit class with dread in my mind. How was I going to deal with Matt? I pictured walking into the classroom and everybody bursting into laughter, pointing at me, calling me a whore! Maybe I should just skip class. I decided I can't skip forever, might as well do this now.

When I walked into the classroom, Matt was already there, and he motioned for me to come sit by him. Nobody else in the room paid any attention to me, so that was a relief. I walked over to Matt and took a seat beside him, blushing furiously! A small trickle of juice seeped into my panties. Just thinking of the past Friday night has me wet again! I can't believe that these horrifying situations turn me on so much!

Matt whispered, "What was going on Friday night?" Tears began welling up in my eyes.

Matt said, "Don't worry, I haven't told anybody. Are those girls hurting you? Do you need help, want me to report them?"

I softly said, "No, it's nothing like that."

He said, "Then what is going on?"

"I'll explain after class" I said.

I couldn't concentrate during class because all I could think about was how I was going to explain this to Matt. It didn't look like he could concentrate either because he kept looking my way.

When class ended, we met up outside the classroom and sat down in the upholstered chairs in the lobby.

Matt started the conversation. "So, what's the deal, are you in some sort of trouble?"

"No," I said, "It's a long story, but my roommates and I have sort of an agreement. I'm kind of under their control and have to do whatever they tell me to do."

"Why would you do that?" said Matt.

He seemed like a very nice guy and really cared about me. Plus, he was really cute!

I said, "This is soooo embarrassing for me to tell you this."

After a long pause, I proceeded to tell him the whole story about the party a few weeks ago and everything that led up to our encounter Friday night. I didn't tell him about the orgasms and how excited it made me though.

Of course, much to my dismay, he quickly asked, "Why would you go along with that? Why didn't you just leave?"

I knew I was going to have to come clean now and tell him everything.

"OK, here is the whole truth, but you have to promise not to tell anyone!"

"I promise," he said. "You can trust me completely."

With a beet red face, I began. "Even though it is incredibly embarrassing and humiliating, it is really exciting" I squeaked.

He said, "YOU LIKE IT!"

"No, I -- I don't know," I said near tears again. "I can't explain it. It's the worst feeling in the world and the best feeling in the world at the same time. They gave me the option to stop and never do anything like that again, or continue, but I had to do everything they say. I chose to continue," I meekly said. "I don't expect you to understand and hope you don't hate me and think I'm some sort of slut or something."

Matt said, "I don't really understand, but I don't think you are a slut, and I don't hate you. Aren't you worried about something bad happening? What if some perv had delivered the pizza, you could have been raped or killed."

I said, "I know, I've thought about that, but I can't back out now. I don't know what to do."

Matt said "I don't want you to think I'm a jerk or perv, but if you're intent on continuing to do these sorts of stunts, you are going to need some protection. Your roommates can't protect you. I would be willing to be there for your protection if you want. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that because I want to see you naked. I -- I mean you are beautiful and sexy, and I loved seeing you nak I- I mean".

"It's OK, I know what you mean," I said. "It would be very weird, but I guess it would be smart to have a big strong guy to make sure nothing happens. And, you have already seen me naked. I would have to run it by my roommates first."

Matt said, "OK, you talk to them and call me."

He wrote his number down and asked if I wanted him to walk me home.

I said, "No, I better talk to my roommates alone."

Walking home, I could only think of how embarrassing it would be to have Matt there to see me do all these naked things. I'm really beginning to like him. But I did need to have some protection. Could I trust him? Would Kim and Lisa go for this? Did I really want a cute guy I liked to see me humiliate myself?

When I got home, I asked Kim and Lisa to come talk to me.

Lisa said, "You aren't trying to weasel out of this are you?"

I said, "Noooo. I ran into the pizza guy, Matt, in my Lit class today."

Kim said, "Oooh, this ought to be good, what happened?"

"He is actually a really nice guy and he said he won't tell anybody. He knows about our agreement and thinks it would be a good idea to have a guy around for protection and he agreed to help."

"I'll bet he did, he just wants to be around to see you naked," Kim laughed.

I said, "No that's not it -- well, I'm sure he wouldn't hate it, but I really think he is concerned that we might get into trouble and get hurt if it is just us girls around."

Kim and Lisa looked at each other and nodded.

Lisa said, "Maybe you are right, but how do we know we can trust him?"

I said, "We talked for a long time, and I think he is genuine."

Kim said, "OK, but he is to have no say over what happens -- agreed?"

We all agreed, and I gave them Matt's phone number so they could fill him in on what they had planned. I had no idea what was to come, but I was excited, nervous and apprehensive all at the same time.

To be continued.