All Comments on 'Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 05'

by Lisasuzanne

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

AMAZING! I really LOVE this story. It is so well written and so much fun to read! Thank you so much. Especially the last sentence makes me really happy as I'm absolutely looking forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lisa and Kim really being a bitch to her, not only did she just end up losing all her clothes and sold them, they using her to make the money, they should give her some of it to replace the clothes and shoes she lost, because of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't believe she allowed all her clothes to get sold and then them using her body to make money like another comment said Lisa and Kim are really being bitches to her, they really don't give a fuck how this affects her and what the consciences are for missy, since she going to be running into those people all over campus, and in her classes, and if this gets reported to the campus that could have a negative impact on her too.

It was one thing having her show off her body to this person or that person, or even strip and run out of the store naked, but to have her being stripped and selling her clothes and her body to make money and exposing her to 100's of fellow students, not sure how this going to going except she going to be done as the naked girl on campus and the one that strips for money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really enjoying this story. hope it goes on for awhile. I keep waiting for missy to have to service Lisa and Kim, it would be cool for her to do in front Of Matt as well. I am wondering about how will Mila and Carly will continue in this story, will they become toys for Kim and Lisa as well? Time will tell. Pappasleaze!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like to meet Mila once more. She and Carly has unfinished business.

Jay142Jay142over 1 year ago

That's hot. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous