Mistaken Texts

Story Info
Whoops.
1.2k words
4.42
13k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, it's morning already. I can tell because my kickstand is at full mast. Maybe I can get some relief from my wife Jamie. I roll over and shit, I remember she's still on her business trip. Only two more weeks before we can get naked together. I love her to death, but these trips kill me. I guess that's the trade off for the great money she makes. It affords me to work part time from home and live in a beautiful secluded place away from the city.

Maybe I can get some phone sex from her tonight. I pull down my underwear, releasing myself, and take a couple shots of my manhood. I pick the one that looks best and send it off to my wife, hoping it will put some naughty thoughts in her head for when we talk tonight.

I make breakfast, get a little work done, and then take a nice long hot shower. As I get out of the shower, I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and see my wife's best friend Janie standing there.

First, let me describe Janie. She's about 5'3" ebony little fox that probably weights 100lbs soaking wet. Think Sarah Banks if you watch porn. She used to be a cheerleader and probably would have been the prom queen if my wife hadn't won it by 3 votes.

"Jamie isn't here and she won't be back for two more weeks."

She smiles sheepishly and says, "I actually came for you. Is there a reason you sent that pic to me today?"

"What are you talking about? I sent that to my wife." I grab my phone and bring up the messages and sure enough, I did send it to Janie and not my wife, Jamie. "Shit, I'm sorry. That wasn't meant for you."

"It's o.k. I do have to ask if that was really you though. I mean, it's a lot bigger than my boyfriends."

I knew her boyfriend. He was on the football team with me, back in the day. We weren't really friends. We just knew each other. He was the type to brag about all the girls he was messing around with. He never could stay faithful and I doubted he did now. Whereas, Jamie and I had a semi-open relationship. We could mess around as long as we were honest with each other about it.

"Yes Janie, it's all me. Once again, I'm sorry I sent it to. It wasn't intentional."

"I don't believe you. Can I maybe like see it? You know, just to be sure it wasn't just the angle." Before I could even answer, she stepped forward and rubbed her hand down the front of my shorts. She finds the shaft and rubs up and down the length of it. "Oh my god, the pictures don't lie."

"Get in here." I close the door and lead her over by the couch. "Take it out if you want a better look." She doesn't need to be asked twice. She yanks down my shorts and starts stroking the shaft. She hands me her phone and tells me to take a picture of it across her face.

"I want to send that to my soon to be ex-boyfriend. I found out that motherfucker was cheating on me. He's going to be so pissed when he sees how much bigger you are than him." She puts her phone back in her purse after sending the pic. "So, big boy, you mind if I use your big white cock today?"

I didn't even get to answer. She just stuffed half of it into her mouth before coming back up for air. The next ten minutes was just her stroking and gagging on my cock, trying to go deeper each time. That girl was really dedicated, tears running down her cheeks, but she wasn't giving up. With one final thrust, her nose hit my pubic hairs as she finally got it all the way down her throat. She backs up, letting him out and puts her arms out in a V formation. "VICTORY," she yells as she stands up and starts stripping. She pushes me down onto the couch and crawls up to mount me.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of this big cock." She rubs the head up and down the slit a few times before sticking the head in a couple inches. "Oh my god, you're stretching me out," she whimpers.

"That's right, baby, I'm going to stretch that little black pussy out like no one ever has. You're not going to be able to walk right by the time I'm done with you." This just makes her moan more and speed up, trying to sink her pussy all the way down my shaft. "You got about two more inches to go, baby. Come on, you can do it." With one more thrust, I can feel the warmth of her wetness covering my entire shaft. It's at that time, she starts to shake and convulse.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING." She digs her finger nails into my upper back. I hold her for about thirty seconds before I pull her off me.

"Get down on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck you like the little bitch you are." She quickly does as she's told. She gets down and starts wiggling her little ass in front of me.

"Stick it back in me, PLEASE. I need it so bad. PLEASE. Fuck me hard. Treat me like the little slut I am. Break it off in me, daddy."

I mean, how much more encouragement do you really need? As I slid my cock back into her, I took a second to enjoy the contrast of my white cock and her little ebony pussy. Now it was time to fuck her hard and deep. I grabbed her little hips and went to work. The room started to fill with the sounds of bodies smacking and alternating moans and whimpers coming from her.

"Baby, I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it?" She didn't give an answer; she just turned around and grabbed my cock, doing the two hand twist while sucking the head. "Oh, shit, baby, fuck, here it cums." She swallowed the first couple shots before jacking the rest of it onto her face.

She grabs her phone and tells me to take a pic of her cream covered face. As I open the phone to take the picture, I notice all the missed texts and phone calls for the last hour that we've been messing around.

She goes to the restroom to clean off her face and I hand her the phone. She laughs about all the missed messages and sends off the pic we just took. She puts her phone on mute and walks over to me.

"So, you think you got another round in there for me? I think this time I want you to creampie me."

"Baby, we got all night. I'm going to fill all your holes with my cream by the time we're done." I text my wife to tell her I'd be busy tonight. She just asked that I record some of it so she could watch it later. Man, sometimes, I love my life.